Clara - English

Story Info
A relationship somewhat abnormal.
1.5k words
2.89
6.3k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A relationship somewhat abnormal...

We are in the library...

She's reading, and I'm pretending to do the same...

Her boobs are leaning on the table - what the heck?!? This girl is not supposed to spend her time here!

She should be spending her time in a bar, or something!...

Yes, I know! I'm dirty minded!...

She's blond, with long hair, just fit to brush my belly, pubes, and dick and balls...

Yeah! I really am dirty minded today! If I'm not attentive, I might even waste my chance with this girl...

I keep on glancing at her - she senses it, but... ignores me...

After, let's say, a quarter of an hour, I stand up and go and sit in front of her, at her desk...

She doesn't react in any way...

I make my move: "Did anybody tell you, today, how beautiful you are?"...

She acts as if she's been insulted...

"Did anybody tell you, today, what a jerk you are?!?"

I smile, then reply: "I'm not used to jerk - I have better ways!"...

"You're a nuisance here... Just get going!"...

I stand up, and go back at my desk...

She is, and looks, surprised...

She grabs her things, looks around, then comes near my place:

"I'm sorry, but seeing you so big, I've thought that you are the kind of guy who cannot take no for an answer"...

I stand up, grab my things in a second, then say: "Please let me buy you a coffee".

"Honestly, I'd rather prefer a beer!"...

We enter a restaurant in the neighborhood. I'm hungry, real hungry...

"Would you mind if we eat something? Of course, you can order whatever you wish!"...

The food they offer looks like garbage...

I am hungry, I really am, but... not THAT hungry...

I leave some tip for the waiter and we are gone...

On our way, she tells me that she's a student, at the medicine faculty.

She intends to become a pediatrician, but hasn't, yet, really made her mind...

We enter a restaurant, very close to my home.

While we have our beers and some beautiful stakes, I tell her that my apartment is two minutes away...

I do have some great songs that, if she wishes, she can listen in a high fidelity surround...

She looks at me with her deep dark blue eyes: "So, you haven't even paid the bill, yet, and you already think about taking advantage of me""...

It's my turn to get angry...

"Look! We do like this - we finish our meals, our drinks, then, when we get out of here, you go left, and I go right!"...

She doesn't say a word...

I ask for the bill, pay, then we stand up and leave...

I say: "Good bye and sorry for the inconvenience, if any"...

I turn around and start walking...

When I stop at the traffic light, I feel a hand grabbing my arm...

Clara looks at me, this time with sympathy...

"You seem to be a nice guy, but I've had to run to catch you... Luckily the traffic lamp has slowed you a little"...

We reach my apartment - she acts as if she's in a candy shop...

Finally, we start listening to Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here...

She takes off her clothes...

She claims that it's cold - I start up an electric heater...

Since she's naked,I feel that I need to get naked too...

She looks at me, in a very indifferent manner, and tells me: "Get yourself comfortable on the bed - on your back, and, if possible, with your eyes closed"...

I can feel her fingers, reaching my head, neck, shoulders, chest, belly, genitals, and legs...

"Yeah... You seem to be a healthy specimen"...

She kisses me...

"I shall let you fuck me with no protection"...

I kiss her back: "Please note that I am also very productive!"...

She bursts into laughter: "Yeah! Right! If I only let you!"...

We smile at each other, while being embraced - her cunt receives my dick as if it's really fit there...

Gosh! She's milking me! I can feel her cervix! She lets me press it!

I cannot say that she's wet, but she's just perfectly fit for getting my dick inside her!

I can feel her arms embracing me, caressing my back, and I can hear her whispers - "You, sweet love of mine! You, beautiful boy! You knight of my life! You, beautiful God of my unworthy life! You, dear sweet child! You! You! You!"

I lay on my back, letting her do whatever she pleases...

She's there, impaled on my dick...

I feel the urge to ejaculate - I tell her...

She jumps away, then starts rubbing my dick with both her hands...

I cannot say that I'm happy, but, still, awaiting for the release...

I ejaculate, spreading my sperm on my belly - honestly, I hate it!...

She grabs a napkin and solves my problem...

Then, only seconds after, Clara gets to her purse and grabs a pair of gloves - she makes me wear a glove on my right hand, then lays on her back, inviting me to explore the inner side of her pussy...

"Do it now, while it's wet!"...

It so happens that I have large hands...

Still, with a little effort, I manage to stick all my four fingers inside her vagina.

I can clearly see that it hurts her...

I stick out my hand and go beside the bed and grab a bottle of wine...

I open it, then use the cork impaled on the cork screw and fuck her pussy a little, just for fun...

My dick is already hard again, so that I push the cork screw inside her anal hole, then take her by her feet and impale my dick inside her vagina...

By now, it's quite clear for me that she's a freak...

Her vaginal pulsations make me feel harder, if possible...

I keep my dick stuck inside her and dig, real hard...

She keeps on working with me, then, she yells: "Gosh! It hurts me!"

I suddenly stop, lay on my back again, and tell her: "Do your thing! Whatever pleases you"...

She stands above me, in the cow girl position...

Up and down, left and right, forward and backwards...

She's practically trying to break my dick...

After half an hour, or so, she crushes on me - she embraces me, telling me words about hatred, disrespect, anger...

I embrace her, holding her tight...

Her pussy keeps on milking my dick, a stubborn dick that doesn't want to ejaculate...

She's upset, really upset - I grab her by her hair and make her swallow my wet dick.

She wants to protest, but I make her gag...

She starts working hard, sucking me forcibly...

The harder she sucks, the harder I push...

It's a competition, or something...

I climb on her, holding her hands with my knees.

My left hand is grabbing her hair, making her engulf my dick with her fucking mouth, while my right hand is busy, with my thumb on her clit, while my forefinger is stuck as deep as possible up her ass...

I cannot tell if she orgasms, but I know that I fill her mouth with my jizz...

She's clearly upset...

I forcibly grab her by her chin, and hold it until she finally swallows...

She's really upset, but I feel that I am in control...

Sentimentally, it surely isn't love, but certainly it isn't hatred...

Clara wants to jump away from the bed - I grab her by her hand and make her lay back...

"Where do you think you're going"?...

"I need to pee, honestly!"...

"All right, but don't be late!"...

After two minutes, or so, she's back, standing beside the bed...

"I want to go home!"... I can see the tears pouring from her beautiful eyes...

I grab her by her waist and make her lay beside me...

I embrace her, and hold her like that for centuries...

"Now, my lady, who's the master?"...

"Anyway, I know for sure that you are a monster!"... She bursts in tears again...

I make no comment - I hold her tight...

After several hours, we wake up...

I go to the kitchen and prepare some coffee.

Coming back into the room, I find Clara already dressed.

She sits on the arm chair, lights a cigarette, then says: "I've never thought that I would be in the position to say thanks to my rapist"...

I look deep into her eyes: "Honey, I don't know and I really don't care why you have rushed to get dressed"...

I can see fear in her eyes already...

"We haven't, yet, taken a shower!"

I push her on the bed and grab her panties...

I fuck her good and hard, in the classical stile - I let my sperm release on her tummy...

Afterwards, I tell her:" Now, dear, take off those fucking clothes and let's take a shower"...