Clara's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead I shocked her by asking what happened to her last night; I wanted to know everything she could remember.

Her baby blue eyes went huge, her lower lip trembled and I enjoyed watching her squirm, along with the expression of embarrassment combined with the humiliation she was surely feeling as she stood before me, her disapproving Uncle.

She didn’t have any choice but to tell me, it was that or her mom and Aunt got told about her behaviour.

“I don’t remember much,” her voice wobbled as she spoke, “I went to a few bars, I got really drunk, I don’t remember much else than that, I thought I’d got a cab to come home but I obviously didn’t.”

Tears filled her eyes then.

“So where did you end up then?” I asked her and she was forced to tell me with a scarlet face the name of the seedy motel she had woken up in, covered in spunk, her ass throbbing, her tits sore and bruised, her cunt was on fire, it was still hurting now and what was worse was the $20 bill left on the bed side table, plus the vague memory of whoever had fucked her saying something about “paying her fuck fee".

There was only one person she assured me quickly, but she had no idea who he was but she probably met him in the bar, there were lots of guys there and she had been flirting whilst getting drunk, she couldn’t deny that.

I managed to look both scandalised and horrified.

“You got paid for having sex with a guy?” I said, “Hell Clara that is pretty bad even for you!”

“I know!” she wailed her lower lip trembling even more as she spoke, “I feel really bad Uncle Kyle, I just wanted to have some fun last night, I didn’t go out intending to do that!”

“Well you certainly had fun” I said finally, “Just not the sort you expected huh?"

Clara looked at her feet; her cheeks were bright pink with humiliation, embarrassment and guilt too, my words hit home, and she nodded sheepishly at me.

I managed not to smile, instead I said.

“I suppose it was you who took that hundred bucks out of my wallet?”

She had forgotten about that. An expression of horror spread across her face, her mouth open and shut like a gold fish and more tears filled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Uncle Kyle," she whispered and I sighed.

"You take the biscuit you know Clara, you steal a $100 bucks from me and then sell yourself for $20.00, you’d make a shit accountant, I ought to make you pay that money back in kind!”

“I’ll pay it back,” she said sniffing.

“Sure you will Clara, “I said wryly, “You can have that $100 bucks on me, after last night, I think you’ve earnt every cent of it!”

She certainly didn’t get the irony; she thought I was just being kind.

“Thanks Uncle Kyle,” she whispered “I’ve learnt my lesson, I really I have!”

“I hope you have,” I said gravely, "But I'm still not happy with your behaviour, I won't say anything, I'll keep that promise but I think you should go to your room and stay there, I'm thoroughly ashamed of you, and it will be a long time before I can think of you as anything but a cheap piece of teenage ass that sells for $20 bucks a fuck."

More tears came to her eyes and she slunk away from me humiliated and riddled with guilt. You see despite all her protests to me about how terrible it had been for her, I could see it in her eyes that she had enjoyed every single minute of her time in that motel room and I wouldn’t be surprised if she did it again in the near future.

Her memory might have been shot to shit with booze but her throbbing tits cunt and ass were proof that any reluctance she had, had on the night had not lasted and she had participated willingly in the "earning" of her "fuck fee"

Like I said before for every action there is a consequence and some lessons, well they are harder to learn to others, aren't they?

12