Clare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This really got me thinking. I had closed circuit cameras mounted in the store for theft, and had an extra one I had not put up. I got to work early the next day and was able to mount it in the dressing room. I was able to place it above a shelf and hide it with a vase.

I checked the feed on my computer and saw it covered a good bit of the room as it had a wide angle lens.

Clare was not in that day so I started making arrangements for a special showing. I had copied down Terry's telephone number from the card she had given Clare. Terry was quite agreeable to coming to a showing of new clothing that Sunday.

When I got home, I saw Bonnie across the street. I walked over and started a conversation with her. She was a bit hesitant and I had a feeling she had seen Clare and I on the couch that night.

I figured no guts, no glory and figured I'd throw it out there.

"Did you like what you saw the other night?"

Bonnie looked at me a minute, debating whether to admit she had watched Clare and I. She finally said, "yes, I did."

"Really, what did you like best?"

"I liked looking at your wife. She has a great set of tits."

It was my turn to be a bit shocked by Bonnie's frankness. She then really dropped a bomb when she admitted she was a lesbian. It then occurred to me how I had only seen her with other women and never seemed to have any boyfriends over.

"I'm having a special showing at my store Sunday, think you'd like to come?"

"Is Clare going to be there?"

"Oh yes, Clare will be doing the modeling."

"Can I bring a friend?"

This was definitely getting better. "Sure, a couple if you want."

"I'll be there."

I gave her the time and waked over to the house. Now to just get Clare ready.

The rest of the week I kept Clare on the edge, but did not let her come. She was begging to do anything for me, but I refused and even ordered her to not come on her own. I promised her something special on Sunday if she did.

Clare was less then enthusiastic, but as far as I knew and from the frantic look she had on her face by the end of the week, I think she had abided by my wishes.

I had her parents take the kids on Sunday and Clare and I headed for the store. We arrived at ten and I had told Terry and Bonnie to be there by eleven.

I'm able to block off the windows to the store for special displays and had the old style pull down sign for the front door. When I had everything closed down, I told Clare to strip. She looked at me and I reminded her we're closed on Sundays, so there would not be any customers.

She was so revved up from the week, that after a little hesitation she agreed. She stripped off everything and stood in the middle of the store in all her glory.

I then brought out what I told her was my surprise. A pair of fishnet stockings with garter belts. Clare put them and a pair of four inch heeled black shoes I had selected.

Clare looked totally fuckable in the shoes and stockings. Her nipples hard and a slight flush that ran down to the top of her breasts.

"This what you like baby?" she asked me as she ran her hands across her breasts.

I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the show I had planned but, the thought of what might occur kept me from pulling my cock out and fucking her right there.

"There's a little more to it then just that."

I had arranged a long metal clothes rack in the middle of the store. I gently pushed Clare back against the rack, then attached one pair of handcuffs I had hidden in my pocket to her wrist. I smiled at her as I then extended her arm out and clicked the other end of the cuff to the rack. She didn't say a word, but there was a bit of doubt in her eyes.

I repeated the process cuffing her other hand to the other end of the rack. She now had her arms locked in a cross configuration. I began fingering her wet pussy as I told her how beautiful and sexy she looked.

Clare just moaned and licked her lips as I continued to tease her pussy and pull on her stiff nipples.

"God, fuck me, I want you to fuck me so bad." Clare said.

At that moment, the front door opened and in walked Terry followed by Bonnie and two other girls. The one was a cute brunette, the other was a butch looking red head.

Clare and the woman all pretty much stopped at the same moment and stared at each other. A smile came to Terry's and Bonnie's faces as they had obviously hard Clare.

Clare was turning various shades of red.

"Welcome to our special showing ladies. You know Clare, she will be our special model for today."

Clare just looked at me, mouth hanging opened as I gave her a wink.

"Now I'm just going to head into the back room for a while, you ladies feel free to pick out whatever things you'd like to see Clare in. Or not in. By the way, the cuff key is on the counter top."

With that, I headed to the back office and my computer to watch the cameras.

By the time I got to the screen, Terry had moved in to stand in front of Clare. I didn't have sound, but I could see Terry pulling on Clare's right nipple with her fingers.

Bonnie had also stepped over and was giving Clare a long French kiss. From the movement of their mouths, their tongues were very busy. Bonnie's hand was cupping the breast Terry wasn't working on.

The red head had pulled the brunette back against her and was squeezing her breasts through her blouse as they watched.

Terry then ran one hand down the front of Clare and slowly sunk a finger into her exposed vagina. Clare still had her lips clamped to Bonnie's but I noticed her spread her legs apart to allow Terry more access.

Terry's head went towards Bonnie's head and must have said something as Bonnie then ran her hand down Clare and put her finger into Clare next to Terry's.

Clare and Bonnie broke their kiss as Clare was all but bouncing on the two women's fingers.

From the way her head was rolling back she was obviously enjoying herself. The red head had the brunette's blouse open and was now pulling the exposed breasts and nipples of the girl while kissing her neck. They seemed to be a couple and I noticed the brunette had metal bar piercing through both nipples.

The brunette and the red head stopped a minute and the next thing the brunette was dropping her short skirt to stand there totally naked as the red head pulled her arms out of her blouse.

The brunette then moved over to Clare and sunk too her knees in front of her. I had a hard time seeing it, but the brunette's head was buried into Clare's crotch, obviously licking her most sensitive areas.

Clare began trashing about in what must have been one hell of an orgasm. Her body was shaking and she had thrown one leg over the shoulder of the brunette.

Terry had stepped over to the counter and was then unlocking Clare's cuffs. Her and Bonnie helped Clare to the ground as it appeared her legs had given out. I'm glad I had that thick rug there as they laid Clare in the middle of it.

The brunette had resumed her position between Clare's spread legs and was going at her again. Now I could see the girls tongue as she finished her up stroke through the length of Clare's pussy.

Terry had removed her clothing and seemed to have obviously taken the command role. Bonnie was a slim woman, but had a beautiful set of what must have been store bought breasts from the way they stood up.

Terry went to Clare's head and proceeded to squat over her. Clare's head was then buried between Terry's legs and from the bobbing of Clare's head, had no hesitation in starting to eat the woman out.

Bonnie had moved over to the red head and they had stripped at some point and were busy mauling each other's breasts while giving each other's mouths a tongue lashing.

I had long since pulled my cock out and was stroking away. I had remembered to bring the massage oil, just in case you know.

The ladies spent the next two hours switching partners and body parts to lick and suck on. I managed to come twice while watching their antics.

They finally seemed to be winding down, so I decided to make some noise to indicate I was on my way out.

Terry was just buttoning up her blouse as I made it to the display room. The brunette showed no signs of getting dressed or caring that I was eyeing her lovely nude body. She just gave me a smile as she moved to her clothing and began getting dressed.

Bonnie was lying next to Clare, giving each other little kisses as they cupped each other's bare breasts.

Terry walked over to me and quietly asked, "So, will I be getting a copy of the tape?"

I gave her a look and then a smile as I nodded yes. She smiled and walked out of the store.

The red head and brunette went over to Clare and each gave her a kiss on the lips before they also left.

Bonnie just looked up at me and asked, "Do you need any help at the store, I'd be glad to work for you." She then stroked the front of my pants as she looked me in the eye. Maybe she wasn't a hard core lesbian after all.

I decided that it might be good to have some extra help around the store.

"Well, I guess I need catch up to Chris and Loretta. I'll see you both at home," Bonnie said. She gave Clare another deep kiss, which Clare returned fervently. Bonnie then dressed and headed out the door.

I squatted down next to Clare's prone form. "So, did you like your surprise?"

"Oh my God, that was fantastic. I came so many times, I'm completely whipped. Matter of fact, Terry made me the offer to visit her and she'd show me what it's like to really be whipped. That may be fun." Clare said with a grin.

I helped her up and got her dressed. As we were walking out the store Clare asked, "So, when's my next nude day showing?"

"By the way, I could use a massage when we get home."

12