Clare Ch. 02

Story Info
Clare comes back and remembers the past.
2.4k words
4.42
24.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog3
frog3
15 Followers

“OK, what went on up there?” Jim asked Brian as he handed him a large dark colored drink.

“What do you mean?” Brian replied, gaining a moment to think. What should he tell his best friend?

They had walked into the kitchen and now headed out into what his family had called ‘the library’ which was a small storage room his father had made into an office of sorts, private for the moment.

“You know what I mean. You were up there for an awfully long time, long enough to do almost anything.” Jim put emphasis on the last word and gave him a sharp look.

“What do you think we were doing? I haven’t seen Clare in two years. She was telling me a bit about her family and I was catching her up on what I’ve been doing.”

“Yeah, right! And what was that stuff on her neck?” Jim said with a slight sneer.

“Oh, come on! What do you think happened? After not seeing her for two years she took me upstairs and gave me a blowjob or something? Geeze, she went into the bathroom right before we came down, maybe she used some of my mom’s lotion, I don’t know!” Brian hoped he sounded convincing, it was so hard for him to believe it himself. It was beginning to seem like a dream anyway.

“Yeah, well. It sure did look like cum didn’t it? God! It gave me a boner just looking at it and imagining her doing you... much less me! Well, one can hope, eh?” Jim laughed and lightly punched Brian. “Come on, we’ve got a party to get going!”

The last thing Brian remembered was sitting down for a moment in his father’s favorite lounge chair. His guests had made sure he got plenty to drink after Clare left, and try as he might, he was unable to turn down enough drinks to keep him sober for her hoped return. So he had napped. No one was in the room with him when he awoke, but he could hear some rustling noises coming from the living room.

From the foyer Brian was able to look across into the living room. The first thing he noted was that most of his guests must have left. There were less than a dozen of his swim team buddies he could see and didn’t hear any other movement in the nearby rooms, and the ones in this room were totally silent but for some shuffling and hands-in-pocket key-jangling. The second thing he noticed was what everyone else was focused on...Clare.

His mom’s favorite chair was a high backed antique that had been re-upholstered to fit with the rest of the living room furniture. Clare was on her knees on the chair, facing the backrest. She had changed her clothes since he had seen her a few hours ago. She now wore a knee length denim skirt and white blouse. Being on her knees, the skirt had pulled tight across that wonderful ass and she was in the act of pulling it a little higher, looking over her shoulder at the crowd of young men when she caught his eye.

Clare straightened up, bringing a groan from the group, turned around looking straight at Brian. “Excuse me gentlemen, I have just noticed our host has returned from the dying and I want to make sure before we continue that the man of the house is OK with this. There were calls of “If it’s not, we can go to my house.” and “If not, we’ll throw him outside.” met with agreeing chuckles and laughs.

“Now men! Just give me a chance to talk. Stay right here.” Clare took Brian’s hand and led him back into the small room off the kitchen.

When they were alone she turned to him, “Well Bri glad to see you could join us. I got here a little over half an hour ago.” Clare glanced at the clock on the desk. “It looked like things were starting to wind down when I first walked in. There were only a couple of men still here that I recognized from school. I met the rest as we all talked. They have been very friendly, and very polite.” She looked him directly in the eye as she said this and stressed ‘polite.’

“I know we haven’t seen each other for a couple of years, but as you know, there is a lot of growing up that we all go through as soon as we are out of high school. I spent some time in Lake Tahoe and then moved to LA, and have seen a lot more of the world since I saw you last. One of the ways that I have grown is to realize my abilities as a woman. I have found I have a lot of strength in that area. And I see myself in a perspective of time that is commonly known as maiden, mother, and crone. Are you familiar with this?” she asked looking directly at him.

Oh geeze, those eyes! “Ahh, yea, I’ve heard of it.” Brian stammered. His mind reeled.What is going on? Why did I drink so much?

“Well,” Clare smiled and took his hand, gently rubbing the back. “I am near the end of the maiden stage in my life. The stage when my body is one of the best assets I have, and will not be at this peak for the rest of my life. I’m not an ignorant woman.” She held a finger to his lips as he began to protest. “I don’t think you feel that way, I’m just trying to explain upstairs earlier,” she slightly blushed, “and what is going on now, in there.” She nodded her head towards the room they had left.

“There is just something...that is exciting to me, when I see a man getting excited. I mean, when a man gets excited and I know it is because of me, it excites me too. A certain energy that is present, wild, primal, I don’t know... a power I have. And I know I won’t have it all my life. If I am to use this power, it is now. Some would say I am being objectified, but I guess I am using the men as objects too. If I am going to be exploited, I’ll exploit myself, at my choosing. Time, place, and peoples. Do you see what I’m trying to say Brian?” A look of pleading had come into her eyes. “Please don’t think bad of me.”

“I...I don’t know what to say Clare.” The young man stood, hands in hers and stared deeply into her blue eyes.

“You don’t need to say anything, silly!” she said smiling and lightening up the mood. She began to pull him towards the door to the other rooms. “Just enjoy yourself, and remember I’m having fun too. Maybe even more fun than you guys are!” she teased him.

As she led him back into the living room she said to the waiting young men, “Well, gentlemen, where were we?”

The men parted like the sea for Moses as she strode to the high backed chair. She turned to face everyone again. “For our host, let me explain where we were. We had been talking about the water polo team and I had just told them about my sophomore year when I was goalie. You know how you have to really have a good egg-beater kick?” She looked at Brian for acknowledgment. He nodded. “I had just told everyone how wonderful it was for a woman’s legs and that I got a lot of compliments on them that year. Jim here piped up and said it wasn’t bad for the butt either.” She turned and gave a bawdy look to Jim.

Brian saw red go up the neck of his best friend and turn his ears pink. A slight bit of jealousy was felt, and then he realized Jim was as helpless as he in the face of Clares’ direct look, no matter what kind.Can’t blame him for that.

“Someone else remarked that to really have a great ass a woman has to have a little more age on her than a high school sophomore,” Clare continued. “Another said I might be about the right age now. We were just seeing if that might be true when you walked in. Is that about right guys?”

“You bet! Right on! Yes!” all positives were proclaimed at this point.

“So lets see.” Clare turned her back to the men and climbed back onto the high backed chair, parting her legs as far as the skirt allowed, at the same time arching her back. Clare felt a surge of power go immediately all over her body, that seemed to linger in her breasts and center in her vagina.This is my element. She thought to herself.And not the first time, although that was fun too...hmm. Almost five years ago...

She had been with her first ‘real’ boyfriend at the time, they had been taking the trolley to the newly remodeled Cannery Row area to walk through the new shops and have lunch together. It was a warm sunny day. Clare was wearing an extremely short light pink skirt, very much in fashion at the time. A man on the trolley approached the couple as they were getting on.

“Hey pretty lady! You ever been in pictures?” he held up his camera. “I’m doing a shoot on the New San Francisco and you look like one of the best new things to hit this town.”

Clare blushed, but shook her head no.

“Well then, you ought to let me get some shots while we are riding together. I’m a professional, you never know who might see these in a magazine. You’ll have to sign a release.”

She looked at her boyfriend, he shrugged as if saying it’s up to you.

“OK, what do I have to do?” she said.

“Just move where I tell you to and look natural, we can take care of the paperwork when you are ready to get off.”

After a few pictures her boyfriend got bored and started looking at the passing buildings and people. Clare noticed an older man down the almost empty trolley who didn’t loose interest though. As she went through the motions that the photographer was asking her to do, she was aware of the man’s eyes on her the whole time, especially when she was asked to stand up on the bench for a couple of shots. There was really no way to get up on the bench without opening up her legs much more than the skirt she was wearing would allow without showing the older man at least her panties. She looked at her boyfriend, thinking maybe he could give her a hand. At that moment he was looking at a lady on the sidewalk they were passing.

Well shit! If he can look, I can show! she thought as she reached up for handhold and spread her legs high enough to get up onto the bench seat. In doing so her entire crotch was uncovered for a moment and the eyes of the man at the other end of the bench bulged.So you like, huh? Clare felt a surge of power go through her, and another surge in her vagina.Wow! This is great!

She began to move around with a little more show towards the man at the end of the bench, the photographer noted the change and said, “That’s it! You are really a natural at this. Good job!”

Clare continued to slightly tease the older man with every move she could, until her boyfriend spoke up. “Hey Clare we are almost there.”

“I’ll get off here too and you can sign the release.” the photographer offered.

“Great!” said Clare. She noticed the older man getting off at the same time. He had stared at her almost the whole time since she first got up on the bench.

As the photographer dug in his bag for forms he led them to a bench. “You can sit here and fill these out. It won’t take long, just name, address, phone. You’ll want to be notified if anyone ‘discovers’ you!”

He handed her the forms and began to work with his camera, changing film. Clares’ boyfriend became interested and the two of them looked at the camera and into the case he was carrying as well.

Clare sat down on the bench to fill out the form, her skirt rising far up her thighs. As she glanced around to see if she was showing something to someone she shouldn’t, she saw the man from the trolley about 15 feet away casually standing and looking right at her. Or her legs at least. Right where her thighs came together.

She looked back at the form as if she didn’t notice and opened her legs, putting the form on her thigh and began to fill it out. She looked up through the hair that fell down hiding her face and saw the man had not moved an inch. He still stared right at her crotch.Oh yes! That feeling was back.I wonder what he sees?

Am I wet? Clare was feeling so excited at the moment she didn’t think about what she was doing and ran a quick finger down between her legs and pressed it against her pantied crotch.God! I am soaked! All at once she remembered where she was, what she was doing, and looked up at the man. He was now gawking at her, and there was one other change. She noticed a large bulge in his crotch.I did that! she thought proudly.

She quickly turned so her legs were sideways to the man and filled out the form. When she next looked up her boyfriend was right there with the photographer looking expectantly.

“Here it is.” she held out the form. “Thanks for the opportunity. Let’s go now.” she turned to her boyfriend.

Ah, but that was then, and this is now. Clare thought as she pushed her face against the back of the chair to balance, leaving both hands free to reach back for her skirt.I’ve learned many things in the last five years.

frog3
frog3
15 Followers