"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Jay needs to show Clare the truth.
18k words
4.69
156.2k
132

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers

I met a young man Daniel almost three years ago. He told me a story I found hard to believe. He assured me it was true. Since then I know it to be. I have met almost his entire family. Daniel put me in touch with others he learned of over the years. I don't know how, I asked, he didn't say.

They all have in one way or another committed incest. I doubted Daniel and others I talked to at first. I soon learned how naïve I was. Over the last three years I decided to put them to paper. There are ten stories in all. I started submitting them here for your consideration.

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are for the most part true. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

The stories are somewhat long. Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

Daniel insisted I talk to one person before any others. That person was JB.

This story is one that almost never saw the light of day. Jay at first rejected any attempt to publish this. Clare on the other hand encouraged it. They are two of the nicest people you would ever want to meet.

This is the second chapter. Jay has stepped over the line with Clare. He now struggles with his feelings for Clare. Jay learns Odell is not to be trifled with.

*****

"That is the first orgasm I've ever had!"

Clare continued to weep. I had a feeling she was somewhat inexperienced but this was a shock. I was afraid mom or Jesse would come back if they heard her cry.

"Shhh, it will be ok. I promise." I whispered. I rolled her to the side and just held her. Eventually she became very still. Then it dawned on me she was asleep. I closed my eyes and followed her. I was sleeping in the wet spot and was happy to do it.

"Jay I don't know how to say this..." Mom stopped to collect her thoughts. "I don't remember ever seeing Clare this happy. I am thankful for what you have done. She has never had anybody treat her like this. Be careful JB. Think this through before you take this too far."

"I understand." I replied.

"No I don't think you have." She corrected me.

"Mom. I think I may have already done that? I said. She looked confused. "I went too far."

I looked at Mike for backup. He knew better than get in the middle of this.

"Did you?" Mom asked stunned.

"No. But, well I guess you can say I helped her out!" There was no way to put it mildly.

"Did she help you?" Mike asked so mom wouldn't have to.

"No. It is the only time, but..."

"What? Jay just say it." Mom was pissed and impatient.

"She told me it was the first time she ever, you know...climaxed."

"Oh. Oh dear!" Mom grew silent.

"That was what Jesse heard last night." I explained. "I thought I was helping."

"Maybe you were, but JB, this has got to stop. And stop now! I am worried just as much about you as her. You can get hurt too you know?"

"What do you mean?" I had never thought about that.

"Jay she is married. I will not have my son be a home wrecker. As much as I hate that man, and I do hate that man, I will not allow it!" Mom stared me down. "She under his spell. She always has been. My bet is she will not leave him willingly."

"But mom he abuses her!" I protested. Mike was taking this all in silently analyzing it.

"That is exactly my point. You are smart see for yourself. Read about it." She was challenging me. "If she leaves him freely you have my blessing. But if you, if you cross that bridge."

"What are you saying?" I was confused now.

"I believe what your mother is trying to tell you is you need to expose Odell for what he really is. A bully and a fraud." Mike stated.

"But how do I do that and not turn her against me?" I protested.

"Maybe you can't JB. Are you doing this for you or for her?" Mike asked.

He was one of the smartest people I knew and had he had just put me in my place. Was I really helping her, or just using her against Odell? I did not feel so smug right now.

Mom went up to see Clare. She was gone for almost an hour. When she returned she had the sheets from our bed and headed to the basement. Clare finally came down. She sat beside me but I could tell she was upset. Dad left us alone.

Jesse made it down at the crack of eleven and pranced in the kitchen.

"How is your toe?" She asked Clare. Oblivious to the drama unfolding she was trying to be funny.

"My toe?" Clare looked at me.

"Yeah you know, Jay, JAY, JJJJAAAAYYYY!!" Jesse teased. I thought Clare was going to cry but just then mom came up from the laundry.

"Jesse!" What they were doing is none of your business!"

"Doing? What they were doing? Oh you two kids!" Jesse teased.

"Jesse!" Mom warned.

"Well all I can say, from what I heard, I hope to stub my toe that hard some day!" Jesse continued.

I couldn't help it. I started laughing and so did Clare. Only mom seemed not to find it funny. All I know is it weren't for Jesse the day would have probably turned out much different. It was out in the open. Now it was a matter of where to go from here.

Sunday Clare and I started back, it was a beautiful evening. After last week, the business, Dr. Nelson and now Clare I felt I was sinking in quicksand. I needed a break. I just needed something to go my way. I felt closer to Clare than ever before and now today it was like the rope was covered in grease and she was slipping away and I was helpless to stop it.

I look over at her. I wonder if Mike is right. Am I doing this for me? Is it out of pity? Am I helping her or using her to make myself feel better about me? Am I trying to take her from Odell just so I can say I won? Then what? Toss her aside? Would I be happy to fight for her just to leave Odell? I do care! I want her to be happy, but happy without me? That I can't say.

"You ok Jay?" Clare was in her new yellow dress, she looked lovely.

"I'm fine just a few things on my mind I guess."

"Am I one of them?" She asked. It was an honest question.

"You are." I replied.

"Are you going to leave me?" Clare sat up and looked my way.

"Do you want me to?" I was rude answering a question with one. Clare did not answer.

Neither did I.

"I am not like your mother. I was always shy. I still am." Clare started. "I didn't date much. Odell was different. The others all they wanted was sex and more sex. I was afraid. I can't explain it."

"Clare you don't have to..."

"Yes I do, you need to know. With Odell it was more about being together. At least at first. He didn't ask and I didn't offer. Sex was always so distant." She stopped to collect herself. "I don't know why I said I would marry him but I did. At first he was the same but then he started going out at night. What I feared most was being alone, and now I was."

She stared out the windshield. I was going to say something but she let me know she was ok.

"I got pregnant once. No one knew then. Not even your mom. I don't know how? I wanted a baby but we rarely had sex, and never for more than a few minutes. I told Odell and he got mad. Very mad." Clare touched the scar on her cheek. "I lost the baby. We told everyone it was a car accident. That way if they found out about the baby, it would cover that too." Her hand never left the scar.

"Odell did it?" I asked.

"He didn't mean to." She looked at me scared. I knew better than to question that. She would just need to defend him further. "Anyway, I can't have more kids. When Odell found out I was pregnant he sent me to see Dr. Abu. Then I had a miscarriage, something went wrong I guess. He was the doctor that told us. I will never forget that day. I have been alone ever since. Until you came that is."

"And Odell where does he go at night?" I wasn't sure I should ask.

"I'm not sure. I really don't care." Clare was clearly affected. "He hangs out with buddies, drinks and gambles."

"Will you leave him?" I didn't want to ask but I needed to know.

"Rhonda asked me the same question." Clare said. That was no surprise. "He is my husband. I promised through better or worse." She looked at me. "What we did last night can never happen again as long as I am married to him."

And I thought it was me who would say that to her. But then it occurred to me. Clare didn't say never, just as long as she was married to him.

"What if he leaves you?" I asked.

"He won't, he can't!" She looked at me in a telling way.

"What would he have to do to change your mind?" I pried.

"If he was unfaithful to me. That would be different." She gave me that same look. She was protecting him. I don't know why but she was. And she was telling me how to fix it.

"So are you going to leave me now?" Clare asked.

"Do I still get a kiss good night?" I teased.''

"No spice?" She asked smiling now.

"If you insist." I replied.

"What about Melody?" She asked.

"I think that ship has sailed. She won't answer my calls." I said.

"Looks like we both go without!" Clare teased.

She seemed pretty happy for the moment. I decided to let her enjoy the rest of the ride.

We talked about the roofing business for some time. Clare was actually quite helpful. Then as we neared home she asked me a question.

"Jay where do you go at night?" It was me that was on the spot.

"I can't tell you right now. But if you want I would like to show you. Would you like that?"

"You cannot tell me but you will show me?" That doesn't make sense." Clare said confused.

"Tomorrow after work? Ok?"

"Deal."

Fortunately Odell was not home. I made some calls and found Clare waiting to join me in bed. Gone were the new outfits back to the old.

"You don't like them?" She asked. "Nothing can look different. I went to see my sister and came back."

I knew then in her own way she was helping me. Clare was drawing the lines I just had to stay between them as I colored them in. We kissed goodnight and promptly went to sleep.

God smiled on me the next day. The sun was out and workers were roofing buildings. I was in meetings most of the day, but was able to make some more calls. Financing was still tight. The sub-contractors were getting nervous. They were spending money with no guarantee. I called Mike he said he was working on it. My funds were dwindling fast.

I thought of not going to Dr. Nelsons but I gave Albert my word. Today he said he talked to Nancy and I should bring Clare. I picked Clare up from work remembering to bring her black dress. If I was in a suit she should look nice too. We waited at the car. Albert called and said there would be a delay. I showed Clare inside the limo and she was thrilled. I sat in back and looked at all the knobs and buttons Nancy had. I noticed two similar to the two up front that did not work.

Looking around I saw the reason why. They were connected to a camera and a small monitor. I went back up and popped the switches. They too were disconnected. I hooked them up. Turning one switch on opened a panel in the dash, there was a monitor hidden inside. The other knob determined which camera angle was chosen, there was even one pointed at the driver. By pure chance I pushed it down and a red light came on, 'rec' was in the corner of the monitor. There was a CD or hard drive some place recording the selected angle.

The more we played the more I learned. Soon I figure I knew as much as I could without tearing the car apart. The driver could control it but Nancy could override it. Albert called and said I needed to pick her up at the apartment. There would be a second stop and then to the house.

Clare and I pulled out. And headed to the apartment. I warned her this could be dicey based on last week's drama. I of course did not tell her what started the drama.

"Dr. Nelson!" I greeted her as I helped her in. She ignored me clearly not happy to see me. She kept the privacy window up as I headed to the next stop. I was so distracted by Clare I did not even see the address until we were blocks away.

"Is this the right address?" I called back.

"It is." The speaker squawked. I knew instantly this was trouble. God why did I come? I pulled up to the back door and got out. Six scantily clad girls started to climb in the back of the limo. I was at the Pussy Cat strip club. Six sexy hard bodies in clothes so revealing even I blushed. Tits and asses bent and twisted. Hair flung, makeup highlighted, anyway you look at it they were hot.

Nancy was up to something and she was not playing fair. Only when the last one stepped in did it occur to me that something was wrong. I knew one of them. I had seen her and she was out of place.

I started driving to the house it was only fifteen or twenty minutes away. I had a bad feeling. The privacy window went down and only the tinted window remained. I could see the girls, some only from the back. Nancy glared at me.

She was punishing me. I could see right through this. She was showing me if I would not give in to her, maybe I would to them, or she would. Maybe she just wanted to tease me hoping I would cave in to her. Regardless I didn't care. Something was amiss. I saw her sip some wine.

Nancy always had wine, good wine, expensive wine. And she liked to share. With the roofing job and Clare, Nancy and Albert I wracked my brain. The city hall. The girl in the back was from the city hall. If she offered her a drink! Fuck that! If she offered her money for sex!

Fuck! As much as she needed to learn a lesson she was a good person. Arrogant maybe but not a criminal in a city of criminals.

"Dr. Nelson I will have you home soon. Please be patient." I said over the intercom. The light went out. She turned it off. I tried to roll down the window that too was off. I even tried the security window. Still off. I turned on the camera and chose the one on me. But she turned that off too. She was in control and she was flaunting it to her own peril.

"In an act of defiance she downed the wine and started to pour another. The girls were getting touchy feely moving to the music Nancy had blasting. She pretended to toast me. Nancy drank and then looked like she was offering it around.

I applied the brake firmly shifting them all to the front. Dr. Nelson looked pissed.

"Clare don't ask any questions just do as I say. Go in back set beside the doctor. And do not let her give anyone a drink. I said. "Or give them any money."

I ran and opened her door and pulled her out. Tell them I tried to grope you. You don't know me you were just here for a ride."

"Remember. Don't let them drink. Spill it, drink it yourself but not them."

I opened the rear door.

"Sorry doctor, a dog ran out! Clare would like to sit back here. I think she is drunk."

I saw Clare take the glass from her and down it. Nancy was shocked as Clare sat down.

I hopped in front and could see Clare demonstrate how I tried to touch her leg as I started to the house. Nancy looked in the mirror. She knew something was up. She also knew I would never take advantage of a woman like that.

Then slowly the plant looked forward too. Her eyes caught mine through the tinted glass, she knew her cover was blown. But what she couldn't figure out is why I just did not come out and say it.

I pulled under the carport and went to the back door. Albert was waiting but I motioned for him to let me get the door. When I opened it the music was turned off.

"Ms. Clare sorry for the bumpy ride." I helped her out noticing the dress slip up her leg. Clare flashed me her panties. Nancy noticed. "Doctor I will be back for her after I deliver these young ladies to the requested parties address."

I helped her out taking her hand firmly. She knew enough about me to know something was wrong. I reached in and turned off the master override then closed the door.

"Albert call me in five. Nancy call your lawyer. Tell him everything that has happened. This is my Aunt Clare. I will be back to get her." I stopped for a moment. "Did you record tonight?"

She looked at Albert then Clare. "No."

"Ok . That may be good or bad tell your lawyer. He may want to talk to Clare." I better go. Now hand me some money. Nancy dug in her wallet and handed me fifty bucks.

I drove slowly out of the drive and down the street. I rolled down the tinted window.

"You girls celebrating anything special?" I tried to sound interested. The plant kept an eye on me.

"We just want to party!" One girl yelled to a chorus of 'party'!

The phone rang it was Albert. I faked a conversation.

"Sorry girls that was your stop calling. They have a problem and will need to reschedule." The plant sneered. "Well looks like you get a free limo tonight! You want to go back or is there a place you want to go? There and back is paid for!"

"Hey let's call Silk!" Someone suggested.

"You mean the Sultan?" Someone asked.

"Yeah! He knows how to party! Besides I could use a trip or two after this last weekend."

Someone dialed as I drove back to the club. A short conversation later she hung up.

"Hey driver can you take us up the river a bit?"

"Your wish is my command!" I turned the car around cranked up the music and headed to the address they supplied. The gates opened and the security guy checked them out. His smile said everything. I pulled up where he pointed me to. I helped each lady out making sure the plant went last. I ducked inside.

"They will not let you call out for help. Take my card. Ask to call me so you can tell me whether to wait or go pick up my next fare. Make it late. Any time with a thirty I will leave and call your boss. They have been tailing me all night. If it is on the sixty I will come pick you all up. None the wiser. I take all or none so make sure they are ready." I said quickly. "Oh and do not eat drink or smoke anything you do not open yourself. The guy is a slime bag. Now go."

I waited outside the car so they could see me. I brought a book on spousal abuse to study.

The guard walked over and wanted to chat. He asked me who I drove around."

"I don't know, and don't want to know. I don't know who lives here. I never met you." He laughed.

"Yeah I guess not knowing is better. Same here." He replied.

"That's why I don't ask questions. Then I don't know the answer." It took a while but he caught on. I think. Maybe he just left. She had been in there an hour and I was starting to get worried. I kept reading not even looking around. Then the phone rang.

"Limo!" I answered.

"Who is this?" A male asked.

"This is Jay, I drive the limo." I replied.

"You're here?" He asked.

"Well I am at a house outside. Waiting for a fare."

"She wants me to tell you one o'clock!" He said.

"No! I said twelve thirty." I could hear her scream.

"The boss says one o'clock it's one o'clock!" The asshole said.

"Look. I can take a fare home and then be back by twelve thirty. I can wait until one. Will that work?"

"She says twelve thirty, but they don't leave before one!" He repeated.

"I got this. Please tell your security people I need to leave and will come back."

He hung up and soon the security guy wave me over.

"He says you will be back to get the bitches?"

"Yeah, I will be back." I answered.

He opened the gate I drove out slow and steady. I headed down the direction I came. The tail was still with me. I went a couple of miles just to be sure. I stopped behind a gas station.

They pulled up beside me.

"Call the captain. Your gal is inside the house. She has what you need. There is a gate and security. I will be back at twelve thirty to pick them up. Don't call me, don't follow me. I will be down at the station in the morning if you do not raid the place tonight.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers