Clarence and Millie - Alternate Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the most important reason is that you said you would stop if I asked you. A man, even one as little respected as me, should not have to ask his wife not to have sex with other men. She should make that decision on her own." I paused for a moment to give her a chance to reply. She made none, she just started sobbing. "I think we are done here. If you want do to something for me please just leave me alone."

I pretended to looking at some files on my desk. She got up and started to leave. She stopped at the door and turned back to me." You may be right about us but you should reconsider you feelings toward your daughter. It is not right for you to treat her like you did."

"Millie, who walked Denise down the aisle?"

She hesitated before replying "Marcus"

"Then there is nothing to reconsider. Goodbye"

She departed without another word. I got up and shut the door to my office. Returning to my desk I slammed my fist into my thigh as I started to tear up. It was then that I noticed that Millie had left a blood stained envelope on my desk. Why are love and hate so close together? I had to pull myself together. I had one week left here and thanks to Millie's confirmations a lot more to do.

I finished out the week and headed back to the left coast. The following Monday morning I was in the boss's office giving him a report on what all I had done. I figure Millie may have told him that I knew what I transpired between them but Mr. Curtiss was not going to bring it up it seemed. At the end of the briefing he reached into his desk and handed me an envelope. "This is the bonus I promised you. You did an excellent job."

I did not bother to thank him but I put the envelope in my pocket and simply asked. "Was my wife that good a fuck that you went through all this?"

He paused obviously embarrassed. "Look Clarence, Millie and I are old friends but we needed somebody out there and you are just as qualified as anybody else and I probably would have sent you out there anyway. Maybe I should not have had sex with her but the opportunity presented itself and as you know she is damn good." He half smiled at that. "If anything that she was willing to go through all this to try and get you back should show you how much she loves you."

"Maybe, but sometimes love is not enough. Sometimes there is a matter of respect and dignity. The same thing applies at work." I reached into one of my other pockets and pulled out an envelope and handed it to him. "This is a hard copy of my two week notice. I am resigning. I will send an email when I get back to my desk to both you and H.R." I then left his office, he like my wife did not try to stop me.

My final week back East I had taken the time to line up some job interviews elsewhere in the country. The job market pretty much sucks but there are job few offers out there in the Texas oil patch and the Gulf coast. Something should turn up.