Clarence and MIllie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was marched down the short distance to the church and left alone and terrified in a little alcove of the vestibule waiting for my baby. The tux was a bit loose, but a close fit. I was perversely buoyed by the fact that Marcus had to be uncomfortable in the somewhat tighter fit he had opted for.

It was fully ten minutes before I heard a muffled noise off to my rear. The door opened and a very beautiful woman came through, and flustered began..."Marcus I...Daddy!" She threw her arms around me. "Daddy I love you. Will you? Are you?"

"Yes, baby, daddy is giving you away," I said. "We'll talk later."

The wedding march began and all of the bridesmaids, who had suddenly materialized, fussed with something and the wedding was on. I passed Millie seated in the front row left and handed my daughter off to her young man, a man I had never met. I took the seat Millie made for me by scooting to her left. I looked Millie right in the eye. She smirked. Score one for her side, I guess.

I was trapped after the ceremony. My daughter wouldn't let me out of her sight. Millie, for her part hung near, but made no attempt to engage me in any unwanted conversation. The odd thing was that Marcus hung out in the back where I'd intended to hang. He was there and his teammates were there, but he didn't approach me or us. That would come later, I knew, but tonight was my baby's night. The adults had to be cool and they were.

The afternoon reception went smoothly. My daughter and her new man, Gary Plant; well, new to me, were obviously happy and very much in love. He seemed a nice fellow.

It was getting on to 3:00PM before the couple could be pried away, or rather Denise from me. I told her I would be in touch when she got back. She made me promise a half dozen times before she agreed to go with her husband on their honeymoon. I had to give the guy credit; he was a paragon of patience, a good sign.

As the festivities began to slacken, I took the glass of champagne I was nursing out behind the reception room and into the hotel's garden. I was musing over the occurrences of the past week. The accidental meeting with Millie—but was it accidental? The shanghaiing of my personal body by the entire interior line of the Cleveland Browns. Was that planned? But how could it have been. I didn't even know I was coming to Ohio until a bit more than a week ago myself. Suddenly, I had a thought. Could my boss, Mr. Curtis, have been in on this? Could Millie or someone else have gotten to him and explained the situation and gotten him to join in the plot? The more I thought about it, the more I figured it had to be. I'd find out soon enough, oh yeah!

And Millie. Apart from talking to me on the plane, we'd had but polite conversation at the wedding and the reception either one. She was clearly giving me space. It seemed the only conspiracy was to get me to mend fences with my daughter. If that were the long and the short of it; I owed the lot of them. But with Millie..."

I was about to go back in and say my brief goodbyes when Marcus appeared. He was also nursing a glass of champagne.

"Nice wedding," he said.

"Yes. Yes it was," I said.

"You and I should talk. I mean if you have a mind to," he said. I looked at him. Oddly, I didn't want to kill him. I could believe that we could have been friends at some other time and place in history.

"Yeah, maybe," I said. "But I won't guarantee how long the conversation will last."

"Fair enough," he said. "Now?"

"Now would be good," I said.

"You got any questions before we really get started?" he said.

"You fucking her?" I said. He looked down, then up.

"Of course. Regularly," he said. "What did you expect cutting out like that."

"That you'd be fucking her," I said. "Hope you enjoy it."

"I do. You could too, if you weren't such an airhead," he said.

"Airhead? Because I want my wife to be faithful?" I said.

"She was faithful to you. She just had sex with me on occasion. You some kind of fucking puritan or something?

"Look, I'm gonna be less than gallant here. She led me to believe that you wanted to be cuckolded, or I would never have been with her. Well, anyway, then you left, so I stayed with her. Helped her with the bills, and well, fucked her a lot," he said. "I still am."

"Helluva a note," I said. "At least I can't fault your honesty."

"Yeah, it is, a helluva note." he said. "Out of curiosity. If she had gone about it right, I mean included you in the decision making process, would you've have been into the scene as it were?"

Now, it was my turn to smirk. "I honestly don't know. It was one of my fantasies. But, just that, only that.

"Do you know that I haven't been with a woman in a sexual way since I left? Humiliating to be telling you that, but it's so," I said. I could see that I had stopped him. "I've had a few dates, now and again, but no sex."

"For God's sakes why!" he said.

"As far as I know, we're still married. I will not cheat on my wife," I said. He wasn't smirking now.

"I don't know what to say," he said. "Millie figured you'd find another woman and get on with your life. For the record, she still loves you and only you. It is true what she told you; she doesn't love me. She likes my cock, and I am apparently better at sex than you ever were, but for she and I love has never entered into it."

"Interesting," I said. "Not much help but interesting."

"How long you gonna be in town if I can ask," he said.

"A couple of weeks probably," I said, "not exactly sure yet. I'm here on business." I looked at him closely to see if I could get an inkling of any conspiracy. I couldn't.

"Chance you'd accept an invitation to dinner, I mean at your old house? I mean with me and Millie?" I looked at him. This was out of leftfield. I don't know why, maybe out of curiosity, but I nodded my acceptance.

I felt eyes drilling holes in my back. I turned. Millie was standing there watching. She was expressionless.

"Thanks for being here for her," she said. I nodded.

"Did I hear right? You're coming home—I mean to the house for dinner?" she said.

"If you want," I said. I don't think I sounded desperate.

"Yes, that would be nice," she said. "It's still your home, you know," she added. "We're still married whether you know it or not."

"Okay, I'll be there. Seven o'clock?" I said. "And no, I didn't know if we were still married or not." She nodded her understanding.

"Seven o'clock will be fine," she said.

******

I rang the door bell at 7:00 sharp. It was answered less than ten seconds later. "Clarence," said Millie, "You do not have to ring the bell, it's your house, always will be." I just offered a quiet noncommittal thanks.

"Hey, Clarence," said Marcus in what seemed an overly friendly tone. "Wanna beer?"

"Yeah, sounds like a winner," I said. Well, if they were going to be jovial, so was I.

The small talk was—well—small. Dinner was the best I'd had in literally years. There are only so many flavors of TV dinners. But Millie's stroganoff was out of this world, always was.

"So," I said. "You two getting along good, I take it."

Millie looked at Marcus. She seemed confused. "What did you say to him last night?" said Millie.

"I told him the truth," said Marcus. "He deserves that. Frankly, I'm not into trying to play games with this man. Not that kind of game at any rate. He's had enough of that."

"So, Clarence, what do you think. I mean do you hate me still?" she said, getting to the point.

I smiled. "Your stroganoff was so good, I can forgive you anything," I said, it was my attempt at lightening things up a tad.

"I only wish it were that easy," said Millie. "I know I blew it with you five years ago. I have been kicking myself ever since. I..."

"Millie, it's water under the bridge. I stopped carrying around that baggage a long time ago. I wish it could have been different too," I said.

Marcus had been playing with his beer bottle which was demonstrably empty. "It still could be, Clarence, if you want," he said.

"Huh?" I said.

"I've heard the tale a hundred times from Millie. If she had only asked your permission, or at least listened to your objections, or entertained your limitations. Laying it on you like you had no say, that it was a done deal whether you liked it or not; that wasn't going to fly, and she should have known it," he said.

"Or not considered it at all," I added.

"Yes, that too. The question is, if we are dealing with hypotheticals here, what would your conditions have been if she had had the sense to ask?" said Marcus. Millie was looking askance at him.

"I don't know. I never gave it any thought," I said. "I was too angry, way too angry, after the fact like that."

"Would I be out of line to ask you to give it some consideration now?" he said.

"Probably, but in any event, I'd have to have time to think about it; I mean since we are talking hypotheticals here," I said. Marcus nodded.

Millie took a sip of the white wine she was nursing. "Clarence, can I ask you a question? You can demur to answer if you think it's too personal," she said. I nodded for her to go ahead. "No, no. It is too personal; I don't need to know. Forget it."

"Millie, now you know with a lead in like that that you have to get it out. So spill it," I said.

"Okay then. Is it true what Marcus tells me. I mean that you haven't had any pussy for five years because you were determined not to cheat on me? I mean in case we were still married?" she said. I looked over at Marcus, disapproval written all over my face I was certain.

"Yes," I said.

"Jesus! You must be horny as can be?" she said. She actually looked concerned.

"It's bad sometimes, but what is, is." I said.

"Clarence, I'm your wife, still. I know it's the very definition of a mercy fuck, but if you want to have me tonight—well—I would actually be grateful," she said. Another throw outta leftfield.

"Uh—thanks—for the offer..." I started.

"Don't pooh-pooh her offer too fast there, cowboy. I happen to know for a fact that she would indeed be truly grateful to get hammered by you. And, I am pretty damn sure you would be well served to get it on with her," said Marcus.

"Well, I mean..."

"I know what you mean, Clarence," she said, "And yes it is a mercy fuck, if you like, but it's also a love fuck if you'd only believe me, at least from my end. Frankly, Clarence, this is one time your manly pride really shouldn't be getting in the way. Just take me upstairs and do me, okay? I need it and you need it a damn sight more, okay?" she said.

I had run out of reasons not to get my rocks off. I said, okay. She looked over at Marcus. "This is one time you'll be getting sloppy seconds if at all young man," she said. Marcus for his part just raised his beer in salutation and acceptance.

She led me upstairs by my tie.

******

It was an awkward moment. One I was not prepared for at all. I wasn't exactly in lalaland, don't get me wrong, but I was nervous. My own goddamned wife, and I was nervous! What the hell.

"You nervous, Clarence?" she said. She said it softly, supportively.

"A little," I said. Jesus, what a candyass I was being. "It's been a while, a long while." She nodded her understanding.

"It should be me that's nervous, my husband. I didn't treat you right the last time we were together, and I plan to atone for my mistakes as much as possible tonight. So, come right this way so I can grant you a little mercy," she said, laughing. I let her lead me a little farther into the room.

I stopped, for some reason the thought of Marcus being in another part of the house hit me. "Millie, what about your boyfriend?" I said. "I feel real funny about him being around. And actually, I don't know why I am even considering doing this with you—hell, why I even consented to have dinner with you guys. I should hate you, not be getting ready to screw you."

"Clarence, come sit beside me for a moment," she said. She patted the place beside her on the bed where she was sitting. I looked at her, and decided to let her take the lead. I obeyed and took the proffered seat.

"Okay, I'm here," I said, unnecessarily.

"Clarence, neither one of us are or ever were puritans. The idea that a woman, or a man for that matter, is forbidden to have sex with other members of the same species is from them, the puritans. And again, we are not them.

"Now, I grant, I fully grant, that a man and a wife must be faithful to each other. Faithful yes, but in their hearts. Carnal desire does not have to be any kind of evil, and I never have believed that it was. Clarence, I have carnal desires. I have them all of the time. I know Marcus does. I know for a fact that you do too. It is flat fucking natural. And for the record, your fantasies, the ones that kinda got us in this mess, at least me they did, are natural as hell too," she said. "Oh, I did it wrong. No spouse has any right to do another person without his or her spouse' consent; and therein lay the rub, my husband. And, I have been punishing myself ever since because I forgot that little rule," she said.

"I don't know, Millie, if that's so, then why do I feel so angry when you tell that you are fucking another man?" I said.

"I think it's conditioning, mainly," she said. "We are brought up by society to think a certain way, believe a certain way. And then there's, ego, the male ego is a very delicate thing, very fragile. A woman can hurt a man very badly simply by a look. Fucking another man creates in his mind—your mind Clarence—images that are frankly preposterous!

"Uh, you can tell I've been talking to our psychologist daughter, I guess," she said. "Anyway...

"I can't tell you how often I have tried to imagine how you could ever doubt my love for you simply because I let another man, Marcus, put his penis inside of me. Oh I knew it wasn't accepted protocol to allow a third party into a marriage. And as I said, I know I was mandated have asked your permission, and I didn't. But, I knew your mind, or thought I did. I know you had long thought about giving me to another. You, giving me, not me giving me!"

"But fantasies are..." I started.

"Fantasies are wishes, Clarence. They are the embodiment of a lot of thinking and wishing and wanting; they are real, and if possible they need to be fulfilled, not repressed. I really believe that," she said. "At any rate, my dear man, tonight please forget about the other man in the house and just fuck the hell out of this woman, okay?" she said.

She slipped to the floor in front of me and began unbuckling my belt. Unzipping me, she peeled my jeans away and pulled my already straining cock out of my boxers.

"Looks like mister Johnson is angry with you, my husband. Probably because he's been denied relief for so long." she said. I just swallowed. I was so horny I couldn't trust myself to speak. She stroked me a couple of times and took me into her mouth. It had been so long that I couldn't last. I warned her, but she kept sucking and licking and soon I exploded into her mouth. White sauce dribbled from the side of her lips.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean—I couldn't hold..." I stuttered.

"I know, dear, that's why I took you in my mouth first. I wanted to drain a little off, so you might be able to last a little longer when you fuck me," she said.

She stood, turned around and began disrobing. Her blouse dropped, her skirt, her bra. She turned her head, but not her body to look at me. I was still sitting on the bed watching her. Only her panties remained.

"Please get off the bed and kneel behind me, Clarence. I want you to slowly pull my panties down," she said. She turned her head back around. All I could see now was her backside, as I knelt and slowly pulled the light fabric down exposing her buttocks to my view; she was beautiful. I kissed her butt cheeks. I spread her apart and kissed and licked her anus avidly. God, I was hot!

She pulled away from me. "Take off your clothes my little man. I need you naked," she said. She faced me now and her mound was completely bald.

I stood and stripped. She smiled benevolently at me. "Feel good?" she said. "Feel needy? You need this. I know you need this. And, I am going to take care of you and guard you and make you feel safe, Clarence. You just have to let me. Just follow my directions and you will be fine, we will be fine, okay?" I nodded; I was not in any way in control of this scene. My wife, the woman who had consciously made me her cuckold was in control, and I had no say.

She mounted the bed and got onto her knees. She spread them and presented her ass for me to survey and fuck. I got up behind her. I had barely softened after my first cum. Looking at her as I had stripped, I had gotten fully hard once again and I was more than ready.

I pressed the tip of my cock against her slit and pushed. She didn't cry out, though she had to have been fairly dry. I slipped in easily. I realized that she was stretched enough to take me no problem; no doubt the result of Marcus big cock hammering her regularly; the thought brought back some of my insecurities. I began pushing and pulling. I grabbed her hips and fucked her for all I was worth. This was for me. I wanted her to enjoy it, but in truth it was for me; it had been so long.

I lasted longer than the first time, and she was able to gain a small orgasm; that made me feel a little better about myself.

I collapsed; so did she. We lay still for a long time.

"Let's rest a little while longer, Clarence; then, I want you to take my butt. I've waited a long time for this one. I've never let Marcus have me back there. I have saved it for my husband; it will always be his and only his, she said. I had to admit that I was surprised. I didn't know if I believed her, but the way she said it had the ring of truth.

We rested for what must have been about half an hour. She switched positions and we sixty-nined for some minutes. She got up, came back with some KY jelly, and lathered my penis up heavily with it. She lay flat on her stomach and waited for my assault. I kissed her anus once again, positioned myself, and began pressing into her. If Marcus had ever taken her back there, it couldn't have been often; she was tight. Soon I was going at it.

For her part, Millie grunted and groaned and cried out more than once. Marcus must have heard her, but I couldn't know that for sure. I was hoping he had. I came, began to shrink, and eventually I slipped out of her. She sighed, heavily sighed. We'd talk on the morrow.

******

We awoke in the morning to the smell of hot coffee and bacon. I rolled off the bed and almost fell on my ass. She had all but ruined me physically. My penis was actually in pain.

She woke. She looked over at me as I looked for my underwear. "Why not just remain naked for the day. We can play as much as you want," she said.

"What about the guy in the kitchen cooking us breakfast," I said. "Dontcha think he might be a little jealous if I took up too much of your time?"

"No need to be snide, Clarence. Marcus is a good man. He'll understand whatever you decide to do. He can stay and join in or leave and let you have me all day. Your choice," she said.

"I guess I could have a lot of mercy if I just hung around a little while, huh?" I said.

"Clarence, I suppose that last night was a mercy fuck, if you like; or, as I would like to think, maybe more of a makeup fuck. But, either way that does not mean I didn't enjoy it; I think you could tell that if you're honest," she said.

"You seemed to," I said. "I did you, frankly, because I was desperate; still am. But, like I said to you long ago. I need a woman who needs me and only me—fantasies notwithstanding."

"We'll talk," she said. "But, now, you're right, it's time for breakfast." She was reaching for a robe. I recognized it. It was old and ratty when I'd left so long ago. Now, it was older and rattier.