Clare's First Time at the Club

Story Info
Clare experiences the pleasures of the club.
7.7k words
4.52
63.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The box arrived via courier. I pulled the card from the attached envelope, but didn't need to open it to know that it was from Gabriel. The heavy, ivory vellum had been custom made for him. Correction, technically it had been made for me.

I ran a finger across the elegant, embossed letter "M" that graced the front of the card. I had been a little confused the first time Gabriel showed the card to me since none of his initials begin with the letter m. He quickly pointed out to me, however, that the initial represented a very important identity; Master.

My fingertips also detected the slightly raised pattern that covered the rest of the card. You had to look closely to see that the pattern was made up of tiny butterflies – put there to remind me of my submission. The butterfly is the symbol I chose to represent my metamorphosis from a boring, vanilla existence to the vibrant D/s adventure that I now shared with Gabriel. He usually managed to incorporate butterflies into a lot of the gifts he gave me. Gabriel is very thorough in that regard.

The smile that resulted from my musings evaporated once I opened and read the card. This was it, then. He'd told me that it was going to happen, but I foolishly believed that we'd discuss the whole thing before any decisions were made. I sometimes forgot that the authority and control I maintained in my day-to-day life was not recognized behind our metaphorical bedroom door. Luckily, I usually remembered that fact before it got me into trouble. Unless, of course, I was looking for trouble.

Today, though, was not the day for trouble, so I took a deep breath to help calm my nerves, and reread the note.

Dear Clare,

I've decided that we're going to the club tonight, and the eveningwon't be spent in observation. Your participation will be required. I won't go into details here. The anticipation will only add to your experience. Your outfit for the evening is in the box. Wear only what's included – no jewelry, no bra, no panties. I've already planned for a meal to be waiting for us when we return home, so eat something light this afternoon, and be sure to drink plenty of water. I'll pick you up at 6 pm.

Until tonight,

Master

I put down the notes and looked at the box sitting on the table in front of me. What kind of outfit did Gabriel send? My mind was in a jumble. I had visions of chains and strategically placed strips of leather. There was only one way to find out what was inside, so I lifted the lid.

The shoes caught my attention first. They were gladiator –style sandals with a three inch heel and made from black leather. At least they were cute, and had a manageable heel for walking. I set the shoes aside, and pulled out the bundle of black fabric; the only other thing that was in the box. I stood and shook it out. It was a black dress.

The top, with its crew neckline and long sleeves, both trimmed in thin bands of black leather, was made from a thin, opaque sort of fabric, which was embroidered with a delicate paisley pattern. I put my hand under the fabric through the neck and could make out its shape and lighter tone easily. I assumed that there was an attached camisole somewhere inside dress and had the random thought that the pattern would not really stand out unless the camisole was a contrasting color. The skirt was also made from black leather and had a flared shape. It was short and would probably only hit me mid-thigh. I just hoped that it was going to be long enough to cover my ass. Otherwise, I would end up self-consciously tugging on the damn thing all night. The overall effect of the dress was naughty and nice at the same time.

I took the dress and shoes into the bedroom, and then headed to the kitchen to eat. I was glad that we weren't going to have a big meal before going to the club. My nerves would have made eating a chore. Our plans for the evening seemed distant at this point in the afternoon, though, so eating wasn't a problem.

An hour later I had showered, applied my makeup and had styled my hair. All that was left to do was to get dressed. I pulled off my robe, picked up the dress and flipped it upside down to shake the inside layer into place. It wouldn't be a bra, but it was better than nothing at all. My breasts are a bit more than a handful, so I hated going without a bra – a fact that I knew Gabriel knew and always chose to ignore. He liked to push me out of my comfort zone.

I looked down at the dress. Where the hell was the camisole? An understanding of the situation began to form as I gave one last shake, then with trembling hands, turned the dress inside out. No attached camisole. No bra. Just my bare breasts covered by that thin fabric. The chime from the clock downstairs reminded me that Gabriel would soon arrive. I straightened the dress and pulled it over my head and into place.

My mouth dropped open when I saw my reflection in the mirror. The lighter skin of my bare breasts could plainly be seen through the top. The black fabric was stretchy, yet form fitted enough to kind of hold my breasts in place. It was also tight enough that the texture of the paisley pattern lightly rubbed against my nipples, causing them to harden and stay hard.

I turned and saw that if I bent over the skirt would just barely cover my naked ass cheeks. Between the see-through top and the barely there skirt, I was exposed enough that I wouldn't be able to be seen in a normal place of business.

I was halfway to my closet to look for a different outfit when I heard a voice say, "Don't even think about it."

I was startled enough to jump. I had been so caught up in how I looked, that I hadn't even heard Gabriel come into the house. I wrapped my arms across my chest and turned.

"Put your arms down so I can see you."

"The camisole is missing. You can see my breasts right through the fabric," I answered; my arms still in place.

Gabriel paused briefly, and his tone changed.

"The camisole isn't missing. I purposely had it removed. Now put your arms down so I can see you, Clare. I won't ask you a third time."

That change in timbre always seemed to flip an invisible switch inside me. It was the signal that my obedience was required, and I was so attuned to respond to his authority that my pussy would moisten whenever I heard "the tone". This time was no different.

I quickly answered "yes, Sir", and lowered my arms and my head.

Gabriel walked over and circled me, then gave a low whistle.

"From afar you look sweet and demure and completely covered. It's only when I get closer and see those luscious breasts with their hard nipples that I realize you are totally made for sin. All of the boys at the club are going to want to play with you.

He put a finger under my chin and lifted it until I was looking at him.

"Don't ever hide from me. You are beautiful and sexy and I know that I'll be a very proud Dom tonight. Is that clear?" I nodded. "Good." He bent and gave me a quick kiss. "Put on your shoes then come over to the bed and bend over at the waist, resting your arms on the mattress."

"Yes, Sir."

I walked over to my dressing table, sat down and buckled the shoes into place, before walking over to the bed to get into position. The heels caused my ass to be canted to the perfect angle for Gabriel to take me from behind. My pussy was already aching, and I couldn't wait to feel his big cock working its way inside. It wouldn't take me long to cum, and an orgasm would go a long way toward calming my fear of tonight's unknown activities.

Gabriel moved behind me and ran his hands along the back of my thighs, up to my buttocks, pushing the skirt up and out of the way.

"Good girl. No panties."

I felt a finger probe the wetness below, and then push inside. I spread my legs to give him better access. He pumped his finger in and out a couple times, and then withdrew. I groaned, and got a sharp slap on the ass.

"Have patience, little girl. Your cunt will have its turn later. Right now we're going to prepare your ass for the club. I brought you a present."

He walked to the head of the bed and picked up a small gift bag that I had failed to notice. He sat on the bed and leaned on one arm, so that his head was near mine. Then, he tipped the bag so the contents fell out with a soft thump.

My gift was a black anal plug, but not any ordinary plug. The bulb of the plug was about two inches in diameter. There was a decorative leaf pattern printed in silver along the slim neck, and sitting at the end was a bloomed, black rose.

Gabriel tapped the plug with a fingernail. It was glass.

"I had planned to cool this in the freezer before I put it in, but the sight of your breasts in this dress distracted me, and now we don't have the time."

He jumped up, grabbed the plug from the bed and the bottle of lube from the night stand, and walked back around behind me. I tensed a little when I felt his finger rub across my anus.

"Relax, Clare. I'm just getting ready to use the lube. We've done this before, so there's no need to be so tense."

"I know. I'm just a little nervous about tonight, and that's making me a little jumpy. I'll be okay."

"Good girl."

I felt the first wet touch of the lube and then Gabriel's finger was pushing it into my ass. He wiggled the finger and pulled it out. It was only seconds before I felt two fingers pushing back inside me. Just as quickly, he spread his fingers, stretching me. I moaned and dropped my head to the bed as his fingers pumped and stretched.

He splayed his fingers once more, and I heard him say something about the lube. I felt his other hand press against my right cheek, then felt the cool lube filling my open hole.

"Time for the plug."

Gabriel removed his fingers. I could hear him moving behind me, lubing the plug, I assumed, and then I felt the tip of the plug put into place, and the pressure began as it was pushed forward.

The first sensation was cold until the glass warmed from contact with my body. Then, there was the prick of pain, as the ring of muscle stretched wider and wider to accommodate the plug. There was no easy push and pull tonight to get me used to it. Gabriel pushed the plug with slow, steady pressure.

"Push out against the plug," he said.

I whimpered when the largest part of the plug pushed its way inside me. I wanted to move away from the pain, and was tempted to say so, when the plug popped into place. Gabriel pushed the plug deeper until the rose at the end was nestled snugly against my ass hole. I let out the breath that I was unconsciously holding as he wiped up the excess lube.

"Don't move. I'm going to clean up a bit, and then we'll go."

"You can stand up now." He said a few minutes later. "We need to get going." He stood behind me, with his hands on my hips, as I righted myself. I was a little light headed for a moment and leaned back against him.

His hands moved up to cup my breasts and I felt his teeth tugging my earlobe.

"I love seeing you displayed for my pleasure. Your obedience excites me." He pressed his cock against my ass, and the combined feeling of his firm cock and the pressure against the plug made me moan. I felt him smile against my ear. He gave my breasts one last squeeze before leading me out of the house and to his car.

Twenty minutes later we turned and drove up a long, tree-lined lane before pulling up in front of the club and handing the car off to the valet.

As he was helping me from the car Gabriel asked, "Do I need to remind you to keep your arms away from your chest?"

"No, Sir," I replied.

The club was housed in what was once the mansion of a 19th century lumber baron. Though the mansion, known as Fairborn, retained the original classical revival style exterior, the inside had been remodeled by the owners.

Once inside, I forgot to be self-conscious. The beauty of the rich marble and hand-carved wood still managed to amaze me even though this wasn't my first visit. My eyes were immediately drawn to the wide, central staircase. Several people were on it as they traveled to and from the second floor. To my left were the rooms that had originally been the lumber baron's library and connected office. During the remodel, the center wall had been removed, so that it was now one, large room, which was officially named "The Masters Lounge", but was usually just shortened to "Masters". The dark wood and some of the library shelves had been kept. Adding to the masculine feel were groupings of dark brown, leather chairs and sofas; interspaced with small tables and soft lighting. A shiny, wooden bar ran the length of the one side wall.

There were also two smaller lounges in the foyer. The room to my immediate right has been partitioned, and now housed a reception area and Fairborn's offices. The room next to the offices had been converted into a women only lounge, calledThe Mistress. It was set up just like the larger lounge, but with a lighter color scheme.

The third lounge,Bound, was located next toThe Mistress, in one of the two rooms that were situated behind the staircase. It was similar toThe Mistressin size and that it also had a bar area, but differed in décor.Boundwas all about comfort; plump, cushioned furniture, with pillows and soft comforters and throws. It was a retreat for those of us who might need a break from play, and was also the only room in the house not open to the dominant set.

The final room just off the foyer was a dining room. It was decorated in rich jewel tones, but was otherwise set up like any other restaurant.

The slight pressure from Gabriel's hand on my back recaptured my attention as we headed over to the reception area. Members were required to sign in themselves and their guests.

Once we were signed in, we were escorted to an office. A guest services manager went through the rules and protocols since this would be my first time as something other than just a visitor. We quickly completed the orientation, and then moved on to my bracelet fitting.

All subs wore color-coded bracelets. The color of the bracelet let everyone else instantly know your level of participation. There were four colors:

1. Green / Permission Granted (the sub is available to any Master/Mistress at any time).
2. Blue / Permission Required (the sub is available by request only).
3. Yellow / Limitations (interested parties must speak to the sub's Master/Mistress for details).
4. Red / Not Available (the sub is only available to his or her own Master/Mistress).

The manager turned and pulled a wooden box from the cabinet behind his desk, and then directed his question to Gabriel.

"What color will the young lady be wearing tonight?"

"She will wear yellow."

"Very good, Sir." The manager measured my wrist, pulled out some sort of tool, and then sifted through the box before finally pulling out what looked like a yellow ball. He carefully unrolled the ball to reveal a flat ribbon with thin cords hanging from each end. I figured that he would just tie the ribbon around my wrist. Instead, he draped the ribbon over the top of my wrist, turned my arm over and lined up the two ties across the underside of my wrist. Pinching the ties together with his fingers, he asked, "How does this feel? Too tight? Too loose?"

I kind of twisted my wrist. "No, it feels okay."

Gabriel leaned over and fiddled with it for a minute and agreed that it was a good fit. The manager nodded, picked up the tool and flipped a switch. He gingerly held the ties and placed the jaws of the tool where they intersected. He tightened his grip for a few seconds, and then released the jaws. The ties had been perfectly crimped, with the excess falling to the desktop. It was a perfect fit.

The manager began putting things back into order. "The receptionist will remove the bracelet when you leave for the evening." Gabriel nodded, and soon after, we were led back to the foyer.

Gabriel looked down at me. "Are you ready?"

My nerves came back full blast. "Yes, Sir," I replied and tried to smile. I must not have pulled it off, though, because he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Come along. Let's get started."

We walked to the top of the stairs. Most of the rooms on the second floor were set up as exhibits of sort. The door and the front wall were clear, allowing everyone in the hallway to see what was happening in the room. Each room also had a small seating area to one side for those who wanted to watch for more than a few minutes. The majority of the space, however, was filled with toys and furniture. Most rooms had a spanking bench, St. Andrews Cross and restraints attached to the ceiling and walls. A few had a cage or a swing. All of the rooms were currently being utilized.

"Why don't we go down to this end?" He gestured to the right. "Then we can get a look at each room as we make our way to the stairs for the third floor."

Knowing that my agreement was not needed, we turned and started walking down the hallway. We passed several people as we walked. There were some men and women who were alone and others who had subs with them. It felt as if all their eyes were glued to my chest.

"Gabriel, it's good to see you!"

We paused as a woman in a leather cat suit walked toward us. She was followed by another woman who wore nothing except a pink collar and a green bracelet. She immediately dropped to her knees once she reached her Mistress' side.

"Jessica. It's nice to see you as well. You remember Clare?"

Jessica turned to look at me. "Yes. I recall that you both were just visiting the last time I saw you, but", she glanced at my wrist; "I see that this time you've come to play." She looked back to Gabriel and quirked an eyebrow. "Limitations?"

"Yes, it's her first time here for play. I have something specific in mind."

"Well, I hope breast play is involved. These are lovely." She gestured to my breasts. "May I?"

Gabriel nodded, and before I could grasp what was happening, Jessica palmed both of my breasts. I stiffened for a moment, but a pinch on my ass from Gabriel reminded me to behave.

She bounced and squeezed my breasts before pinching and pulling on my nipples.

"They have a nice heaviness, and these plump nipples just call out for clamps." She directed her next comment to me. "You and I will have some fun once that bracelet is green, my dear."

I knew what was expected of me, so I replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

Jessica gave one last, hard pinch to each nipple, and then stepped back to look at her handiwork.

"Gabriel, if you insist upon hiding her tits under that fabric, then you should at least highlight them. Rouge would have made them stand out better."

"I'll admit that I didn't think of that."

"Will you allow me to give them some color? It'll only take a couple minutes."

Gabriel's slight nod was all the permission she needed. Jessica snapped her fingers and her sub jumped to her feet.

"Leta, Give her some blush. No bruises. I only want to see rosy nipples when you're done, or you'll be severely punished. You have two minutes."

"Yes, Mistress."

Leta moved in front of me, and put her hands on my hips. Because she was barefoot, the top of her head only reached my nose, so she only had to bend a little to be able to reach my nipples. Within seconds of her Mistress' command, her mouth had latched on to a nipple. She would alternate between sucking and biting, before switching to the other side to repeat the process.

I was frozen in place. I had never had my nipples (or anything else) sucked by a woman. I couldn't decide if I really liked it or not. Her lips were as strong and as firm as a man's lips would be, but they were also somehow soft at the same time. It was a confusing feeling for me.

I could hear Gabriel and Jessica speaking, but my entire focus was on my nipples. Then Gabriel started playing with the rose in my ass, and my arousal started to accelerate.