Clarice Meets The Monster

Story Info
A Halloween Party surprise!
1k words
3.87
26k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a 'Thank God it's Friday' moment as Clarice sighed and shut her computer off at 5pm sharp. Her friend Jane had invited her to an early Halloween party that night. Jane wanted Clarice to meet her new neighbor, Tom. Another perfect match', Clarice had thought. I wonder what's wrong with this one.

Clarice needed to find a costume and shower before it was party time. The store was almost sold out, but she found a sexy devil costume that enhanced her generous curves. She already had a pair of patent red vinyl stripper shoes.

The party was already in full swing when Clarice finally pulled up to Jane's house. As she walked up to the crowded garage, she heard Jane squealing as she ran up to hug Clarice. Tom's band is getting ready to play, Jane said. He's the lead singer and guitarist. Clarice followed Jane's eyes to the stage and was surprised to see a very tall, lanky Frankenstein monster setting up the mike. Tom had to be around 6'5" or so. He returned Jane's enthusiastic waving, and walked over to say hi to both girls. Clarice was tall and had 5" heels on, but barely reached his chin. Tom winked at Clarice and told her to enjoy the show.

After a few classic Halloween songs, the band broke into a lively rendition of 'The Monster Mash'. Clarice had to smile at Tom's antics. The band took a break. Tom asked if he could refresh Clarice's drink, and they went outside to get some fresh air.

Sitting at a patio table, Clarice decided that she liked Tom's sparkling blue eyes, goofy smile, and deep, rumbled drawl. She was well aware that he was trying not to stare at her exposed cleavage. As he sat back in his chair, he dropped his drink.

Clarice automatically bent down to pick it up, but froze in her tracks. Tom's legs were spread and were wearing knit shorts. She couldn't help but notice what appeared to be a chub of meat sitting along his right thigh, under the shorts. She picked up his glass and sat back, wondering if that was his dick. Holy cow, Clarice thought. Hmm, what do I do now?

It turned out that Tom was Jane's neighbor across the street. Clarice offered to help him take some of his equipment back to his house. After some small talk and conversation, Tom mentioned that he had a rock collection in his bedroom. Clarice immediately jumped on the opportunity to ask him if she could see it. She jumped up walked into an empty bedroom, followed closely by Tom. In a very clever and sexually suggestive move, Clarice stepped back into him and rubbed her willing ass eagerly against his groin, making sure that she felt his cock on her ass cheeks.

Bingo!!! She thought. It was the monster that she was hoping for. Clarice was already feeling the wetness in her panties and the blood rushing to that part of her body. As Tom gently whirled her around, they looked in each others eyes and that was all it took to send the sexual message. Tom bent her backwards in a deep passionate kiss. Suddenly, the fucking and sucking began. They ripped off each others clothes and fucked like dogs in heat.

After a couple hours of serious sex, they took a short break. Clarice asked Tom if she could use restroom. Tom adamantly said no and took her by the hand over to his bedroom restroom. He opened his shower curtain and revealed an oversized bath tub. After helping her into the tub (she still had her stripper shoes on), Tom proceeded to lie down and told Clarice to stand over his face and pee. Clarice tensed up with a shy bladder to his request.

Tom then proceeded to lick her pussy from top to bottom running his tongue deep into her pussy. After a bit, Clarice was able let go and flood Toms face and chest with her hot piss. Her golden urine rained down upon him. Satisfied from his golden shower, Tom's erection came back harder than ever. He pulled Clarice down onto his 10", thick cock, turned on the shower, and began to fuck her pussy again.

After the shower, they went back to the bed and continued their sex and brought it to another level. As Tom was eating Clarice's pussy, one by one he inserted his slender talented guitar fingers into her tight ass. Tom inserted one, then two, then three, then four, then finally his pinky ever so gently into Clarice's tight ass. It was gaping wide while he was devouring her wet pussy. She squirmed from side to side as the orgasmic waves built up and surged to her torso. With all his fingers inserted in her ass and his teeth biting on her hard clit, Clarice squirted like a fountain directly into Tom's face as she came.

Clarice was absolutely euphoric saying "Oh my fucking God!" Her sex fantasies were Cumming true. They had incredible intense sex for most of the night together. She was surprised at the fact that she didn't know that white guys could be hung like horses! The monster cock had incredible girth, and Clarice could feel her mouth stretch as she tried to take his wide cock into her mouth. As she took it into the back of her throat, she felt herself gasping for air as it made its way down.

After some eager oral sex, Tom thrust his hard cock into Clarice's willing wet slit filling her body with his massive cock. Her pussy lips were puffy and glistening. She closed her eyes and yelled out oh god as the horse size penis penetrated her to the small of her back.

Clarice's orgasms rolled and ebbed in intensity. Tom was a truly a magnificent sexual machine and god's gift to this woman. As they lay in each other's arms, Tom told her how much he loved her hot cum gushing down his face and fingers. Clarice sat straight up and asked him what he was talking about. He repeated himself and she said, no, that's impossible. I'm not a squirting girl. Tom laughed and said, oh yes you are, babe. It was a monster match made in heaven.