Clarissa And The Pool Game

Story Info
Clarissa becomes the naked pool player for my friends.
1.2k words
4.18
77.3k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa and I were just fooling around on a Saturday evening, she had finished a couple of wine coolers and was feeling good. We were taking pictures of her, naked of course, in a mink stole that I had just given her. I was trying out a new camera.

There was a knock at the door and it was Jack, who had been a student in one of my photo seminars. It was a seminar where Clarissa had modeled but no one knew that she was my wife.

"Come on in Jack, what's up?"

Sorry to drop in on you like this, I thought I would just see if you want to shoot some pool." He looked up to hear Clarissa, yelling from the kitchen.

"Who's here?"

"Clarissa, it's Jack... Remember from the photo workshop? Come on in."

Clarissa came into the room wearing the mink and nothing else. Jack was surprised to see here and said, "I remember you. What are you doing here?"

Clarissa looked at me and then to Jack. She said, "We're married. Maybe you didn't know that, sometimes I model for the photo seminars."

He just stood there and looked at her and looked at me. I smiled and motioned for Clarissa to come into the room.

"Don't be so shocked. It's fun for us to expose Clarissa. I was just taking some pictures. Jack looked around and saw the lights set up in the living room.

"So how's the modeling going today? Don't let me stop you."

Clarissa looked at him, smiled and took her position again. "Shall we continue?" She said.

I picked up my camera and she walked across the room, motioning Jack to sit down. She opened her coat and posed for me, opening the coat to show off.

She did a few more poses, taking off the coat completely.

After a while, after showing off all she had one more time to the incredulous Jack, we all sat down and had a drink. Clarissa stayed nude.

"It's a very pretty coat, Clarissa. Is it new?" "Yes it is, I love it. I'm going to wear it tonight, I have no idea where but somewhere."

Jack looked at her and it me, and almost hesitantly, said "would you guys like to come and play pool at my friends house? His wife is gone for the weekend and we were just going to shoot some pool, are you interested?"

I answered for both of us. "We would love to go. Clarissa plays a little pool, better than I am. How about it, hon?"

Clarissa got up and slipped on the mink, otherwise naked, and slipped into her shoes.

"Okay, let's go", she said.

We got into Jack's car and drove away. His friend's house was only a few miles away and I think he got a kick out of driving with an almost naked women in a mink stole sitting in his front seat. He was trying to be very charming and Clarissa giggled at his jokes.

When we got to his friend's house, his name was Mickey, it was priceless to see his expression when he saw the lady in the short mink stole who appeared to be wearing nothing else. We all shook hands and he showed us down to the basement where he had his pool table.

"What are you drinking Clarissa?" He never took his eyes off her.

"Surprise me." She said with a wicked smile. He was back in minutes with beers for Jack and me and what appeared to be a huge Margarita for Clarissa. Her eyes looked up at me and I smiled. She took a large swig.

After a good amount of small talk, Clarissa walked over to the pool table and absentmindedly began to push the balls around.

"So, you guys going to play pool or what?"

I volunteered to be the first victim, so I racked the balls and told Clarissa she could break.

I knew exactly what she was going to do. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jack and Mickey staring at the spectacle as Clarissa leaned over the table to take her shot. Her coat came open and we were treated to a good view of her hairy pussy.

She looked up and saw the guys gawking. She smiled at them.

"You mind if I open this up, it cramps my style. I don't want to offend anybody"

They quickly told her that it was no problem and that she should make herself comfortable. At first she tugged on the belt and freed it up. She stood there with the coat wide open and looked over to us. We were all smiles.

"Are you going to play or what?"

I smiled and walked over to the table.

It was Jack who was mumbling something to Mickey and they both laughed quietly..

She looked over at him, standing with the coat open and everything hanging out.

"Did you say something Jack?"

Jack looked embarrassed. "I was just saying that this has got to be the best pool game I've ever watched. You look so good."

"That is so sweet," Clarissa said. "Are you sure you don't mind me playing like this? It's not too distracting?"

"Don't worry about us, we like the distraction. I wouldn't care if she played naked."

She smiled at them and then slipped out of the coat completely, watching me as I took my first shot.

I looked up at her, so proud. "Baby you look great. It's your turn now" and I stepped away from the table.

There was not a sound as those guys were watching, spellbound. Clarissa took the stick and lined up her shot. She got the first ball in and get ready for her second shot, missing it.

"It's a good thing we're not playing strip pool," Mickey said with a chuckle."

Clarissa looked over at him as I took my shot, missing everything. Somehow I guess I was a bit distracted.

It was Clarissa's turn again and we were just spellbound watching her, looking at that beautiful furry pussy and beautiful tits. She played as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

We finished a complete game and Jack was next.. Needless to say Clarissa kept winning, no one else was able to concentrate. There was a knock at the door and Mickey went upstairs to answer it.

A few moments later, we could hear talking upstairs, another male voice. And Clarissa looked up, unembarrassed, to see Mickey coming down with one of his buddies.

The expression on his face was priceless, although I'm sure Mickey already warned him about what he was about to see. I love the look of lust in the eyes of other men when they see Clarissa.

"Clarissa is my friend Mike, Mike this is Clarissa." Clarissa smiled at him and went back to her game. He came down the stairs and took a seat. He already had a beer in his hand.

He could not hear a sound as Clarissa and over to take her shot, those beautiful boobs hanging down. What turned me on the most was her indifference to being naked in front of strangers

The evening went on beautifully, we all sat around talking about pool, other things and everyone continually stared at the beautiful naked Clarissa. She's the one that played every game, and she was definitely the center of attention. I was so proud of her.

The evening wore on and we eventually walked out to Jack's car and he drove us home. Clarissa stayed naked in the car since it was dark out. Jack expressed his appreciation and we told him that he was welcome to come over anytime he liked.