Clarissa Ch. 01

Story Info
An abandoned slave finds a new home.
1.3k words
4.45
45.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of what I hope will be many chapters in Clarissa's story. This chapter is more of a set-up, without much action, but I hope you still enjoy it.

*

Roger was tired from another long day at the office when he walked into his friend's shop. Louis had called in the morning, insisting he stop by on his way home, and so he here was, brushing past displays of gags and dildos as he made his way to the counter where a girl he hadn't seen before was at the register, her waist-cinching corset and her standard black leather collar were all the clothing Roger could see as he asked where Louis was.

"In his office, Sir, shall I page him?" She smiled politely.

"No, that's alright, I'm an old friend," Roger explained, unable to stop himself from following the directions written in marker on each tit and lightly pinching one of her long nipples, making her gasp. "I'll go find him myself."

In his office, Louis was on the phone as Roger let himself in. Motioned to sit down, Roger noticed Louis's longest serving slave, Maggie, sitting with another slave on the couch. Neither slave seemed to be aware of Roger's presence as Maggie held the young girl with one arm, and with the other guiding her to her breast, nursing her.

Suddenly, Maggie looked up at Roger and smiled. Roger smiled back. Maggie slowly stroked the girl's hair and put a finger up to her lips, asking Roger to be quiet. Roger sat back in his chair, watching quietly as Louis finished his phone call. He followed Roger's gaze, then smiled back at his friend.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

"Oh, yes," Roger chuckled softly, trying not to disturb the girl. "How long have you had the new one?"

"Since we opened this morning," Louis's face fell just a little. "She was left by our dumpster. Maggie's been taking care of her all day. She's been jumpy around me, from what we've gathered, her master didn't take very good care of her."

Both men watched as the girl finished, licking up a drop of milk off of Maggie's nipple. Slowly, she turned around and let them see her face before quickly turning around again, looking up at Maggie.

She was pretty, although, Roger could tell from across the room, she had probably gotten more nourishment today than she had in a long time. Her eyes were full of fear.

"Maggie, bring Clarissa over here, please. I want her to meet Roger," Louis was commanding very gently, even for him.

"Yes, Master," Maggie answered as she guided the girl to stand up and walk toward the men. Clarissa stayed close to Maggie and kept tugging at her thin white dress, trying to hide the tops of her legs. Roger noticed the cleavage she continuously and inadvertently revealed. Despite how thin she was, her breasts were still inviting. Then Roger noticed the bruises on her body. It seemed someone had used her for a punching bag.

"Clarissa," Louis explained, glancing at Roger, "needs somewhere to stay. We don't have extra room, between the slaves and the children, so we thought perhaps you'd be able to take her in."

Roger looked at Louis severely. "Shouldn't she be taken to a shelter?"

"We tried, but the Ministry worker who came and visited with her said she was still too submissive in nature to be freed. Since we found her, we can give her away to put her up for sale," Louis glanced up at Clarissa who was looking down. "I'd rather give her away."

Roger sighed, looking at the girl. It had been a while since he had a slave. Still, it would be a while until she could be used.

"Maggie," Roger finally spoke. "Would you please take Clarissa to find some more clothes for at least a few days. Just add them to my tab."

Maggie smiled, "Yes, Sir!"

Clarissa tried to smile, like her friend, but gave up easily as she followed Maggie out into the store.

"How badly was she abused?" Roger asked, watching the two slaves leave the office.

"We're not sure. From what Maggie and I were able to get from her, she became a slave willingly, and this was her only master. When she looked around the store she was interested in some of the pain devices, clamps and whips, but when Maggie offered to let her try them, she panicked. At least she's healthy - passed all of the tests the Ministry worker gave her."

"Good, good," Roger processed all of this.

"She let us touch her, but she sort of froze up when we did, so you'll have to take your time," Louis added. "I know you'll be good for her."

"And if I'm not?"

"You will be. Or bring her back, and we'll find someone else. I won't force a free slave on you."

The slaves returned, Maggie leading the way with two full shopping bags.

"Sir, here you are," she smiled. "Some pretty clothes for your pretty new slave, and some shoes and other treats."

Roger raised his eyebrows. "I thought I just said clothes?"

Louis chuckled,"I guess someone's earned a punishment, don't you, Roger?"

Roger looked up at his new slave, watching her watching the scene between Maggie and her master.

"Louis, I think Maggie needs a little spanking. I wouldn't mind watching, since I am the one she wronged," Roger smiled, gently reaching out and taking Clarissa's hand. Louis watched as Clarissa accepted it, and stepped toward her new owner.

"Of course, I do need to keep my customers satisfied," Louis smiled back as Roger helped Clarissa onto his lap. The girl sat straight up, not relaxing at the slightest, yet was trying to please, trying to surrender to her submissive nature.

Louis snapped his fingers and Maggie obediently leaned over her master's desk, raising her short skirt to reveal a damp, hairless pussy between her spread legs. Without warning, Louis slapped Maggie's ass.

Roger looked up at Clarissa, watching her face. Her eyes were fixed on Maggie's ass. Another loud slap, and Roger saw her wince just a little.

"You don't have to watch," Roger whispered to her,"if you don't want to. You won't be punished."

Clarissa glanced over at Roger's face, and then looked back at Maggie.

"I want to watch, Sir,"Clarissa whispered back.

Roger didn't even try to suppress his smile as he watched her breasts rise and fall as she watched Maggie receive the rest of her spankings.

"We should be going," Roger helped Clarissa up. "Perhaps the two of you could come over for dinner in a few days?"

"Sure,"Louis nodded, watching Roger collect his bags and take Clarissa's hand.

Maggie rushed over, hugging and kissing Clarissa.

"I'll see you in just a few days, sweetie!" Maggie assured Clarissa before watching her leave with Roger.

In the car, master and slave rode quietly. Roger kept trying to think of what to say, how to say it, yet it kept failing him. Instead he focused on the road ahead, occasionally glancing over to watch Clarissa looking out her window. Finally, he broke the silence.

"I won't force you to serve me. And until your bruises have cleared, we will not even discuss my becoming your master," Roger glanced at her as she listened.

"Sir," she spoke softly, hesitatingly,"I thought..."

Roger waited a minute for her to finish.

"What did you think, Clarissa?" He tried to be as gentle as Louis had been.

"I thought you were my new master, Sir."

"Legally, perhaps, but from looking at you I can tell you've endured more than any slave should. If you decide you don't want to be a slave, I'll help you so that you don't fail the test for your freedom. If you decide that this is, in fact, the life you want, then we'll... we'll see from there."

"Yes, Sir."

Clarissa began to feel safe without Maggie to hold her hand as she watched Roger pull into his driveway. Looking up at what she knew could be her new home, she wished silently, 'please let me please him, please let me please him.'