Clarissa Likes To Accidentally Strip

Story Info
Wife uses excuses to show herself to my friends.
862 words
4.03
132.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa and I had developed a thing where she liked to get naked and I liked to show her off to my friends. We got into the habit of my telling her when to show off.

For example, we might be in a restaurant and I would tell her to open her blouse. She would give me a coy smile and then begin slowly opening her buttons.

Naturally, when we went out she did not wear a bra. Usually we would sit with her back to the rest of the restaurant and she would flash her tits to me and sometimes to the waiter.

Sometimes she would just lean forward and let the waiter have a good look. We always get very good service and our water glasses are never empty.

My friends like to come over to see Clarissa do her thing, usually at my urging.

At first, it was just accidental that she would let a robe fall open. Or, sometimes just lean forward and let things hang out. She got to the point where she would let her tits actually fall out and pretend to be embarrassed, but we all knew that she took a long time to tuck them back in.

One time, I had a couple of buddies over to shoot pool and we invited Clarissa to play. She came down dressed in an oversized T-shirt which I knew would lead to some great flashing.

She gave us a good show when she was leaning forward to take her shots. It was hard for us to concentrate on the game.

After a particularly wild shot, both tits fell out and she just looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. My friends just stared and she smiled at them as she slowly tucked them back into her shirt.

For some reason, people always wanted to come to our house to shoot pool. Clarissa was always the star of the show.

The free tit shows went on for a while and we were looking to show more. She was still into the accidental exposures, to save face.

The next step in our plan was to "accidentally" come into the room dressed in the towel and somehow the towel would fall off.

She didn't have to wait too long, because a few days later, my friend Harlon came over.

We were sitting in the living room chatting and Clarissa came into the room, dressed in a towel.

She stood there talking with us and got a bit more animated in her gestures.

As we were talking, the towel began to slip and her boobs came out. She was so intent on the conversation that she apparently did not notice that she was exposed and I was not about to tell her. Harlon kept his cool.

Since we both stopped talking, Clarissa figured something was wrong and noticed that her tits had fallen out.

We all started laughing and she laughed so hard that the towel began to slip down even further.

She stood there, looking at us sheepishly. I just smiled at her and Harlon kept looking at her.

She fiddled with the towel, exposing her tits the rest of the way, and then accidentally had to reposition the towel, giving us a good pussy shot.

I said to her, "Honey, I think you showed us everything you have already, there's not much left to imagine".

Clarissa smiled, let the towel fall and stood there for a bit, nude, and then retreated back to the other room. We watched her ass as she left.

From then on, when Harlon visited, she wouldn't even pretend to hide herself.

She still put on the charade, accidentally stepping out of the shower into his plain sight when he was visiting. Harlon visited a lot.

More recently, she would just strip on request.

Waylon came over one night to go over some of our business issues and our 3 of us were sitting in the kitchen. I had just fed her a strong martini a little while earlier.

"How about showing us your tits, Clarissa," I said, as she was washing the dishes.

"Okay," she said and pulled off her top and joked with us as she finished the dishes.

"No big deal"

Because she did it so readily, I wanted to jump her on the spot. She used the martini as an excuse, brilliant.

Waylon and I worked for a while and then went into the dining room to spread out the papers a bit.

Clarissa came in to see how we were doing so I told her to strip the rest of the way.

"No problem", she said, "I don't mind if you don't".

She sat with us as we worked and talked like no big deal. I loved watching her naked and unashamed.

After a while we went into the living room and I asked Waylon if he wanted to see Clarissa spread and he know better than to say no. I asked her and she lay down across from us and showed us everything.

We just kept on talking into the night and had a good time.