Clarissa the Model Ch. 03

Story Info
Clarissa makes herself at home at a friend's house.
794 words
4.26
35.2k
7
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend in Chicago was pivotal in our relationship. Clarissa had become a hot woman for me. She started dressing in hotter clothing and we started planning more getaways. We were able to plan 3 day weekends pretty easily with our work and the availability of in-laws and many interesting places were within a short drive.

Clarissa and I had a longtime friend, Ted, who lived a couple of hours away and he had just gotten divorced. He invited us to stay for a weekend and we accepted. He also was a photo hobbyist and we had done some seminars together. I had also shown him some of Clarissa's pictures in the past and she was aware of it.

We pulled up to his large house set back on a large property, electric gate letting us in when we identified ourselves. As we were pulling in, an older man and woman were pulling away in an old car. I remember them as his domestic staff. It looked like old Ted was going to be on his own this weekend. He was a well to do man, living off investments and he was good at it.

Ted was standing at the end of the drive as we pulled up. He opened Clarissa's door and whistled as she got out in the sexy open blouse and skirt she had worn to Sam's place. He looked over the car to me and I was grinning at his reaction so he knew it was okay to gawk. He was not shy about gawking and where he was, there was not much to the imagination as she leaned over to get out of the car.

After the usual greeting handshake to me and the hug and kiss to Clarissa he helped us bring our stuff into the house. We walked past his outdoor hot tub and pool, patio and into his walkout family room.

Inside the coolness of the house we all sat down and relaxed with Long Island Iced Teas. As we went on about various topics, Clarissa wandered around, poking here and there and I could here her in the kitchen. Sam yelled in for her to make herself at home and there was no one else there, so she had the run of the house.

We were talking for a while when the topic came to photography and I told him that I started a personal website for my pictures and built a personal password section for friends only and I gave him the passwords. He walked over to the computer in the den and went to my site and when he entered the special area he saw the pictures of Clarissa in all her glory, some from the Chicago shoot.

He gave me that "you sly dog" look and asked me how I managed to talk such a sweet girl into posing nude and I told him she had come around nicely. Perhaps it was a midlife crisis, who knows, but I was not complaining. It was then we heard the sound of the Jacuzzi in the back of the house.

Clarissa was yelling in, asking Ted if she could use it. He yelled back that he meant it when he said to make herself at home. I gave him a funny look and he asked what that meant. I told him that he would find out.

After a few minutes I heard the jets on the Jacuzzi stop so we made up another round of drinks and went out to the deck. Clarissa was in the Jacuzzi and although we could only see her head, I know she was bare ass naked... I held up her drink and she got up out of the tub. I just watched Ted's expression go from surprise to a big smile.

"You said to make myself at home, right?" she said.

He agreed and handed her a towel.

She wiped off and folded it and sat on it in the sun. I asked him if this made him uncomfortable and he said it did not. We talked about her latest kick about being naked around friends, no sex, just being naked around close friends and the occasional stranger. He said as far as he was concerned, she did not have to get dressed all weekend. The house was surrounded by trees and no one was expected.

It was a good weekend; we all sat around and watched Clarissa parade around naked. From time to time, we asked her to pose for us inside, outside, in bed, in the shower, Jacuzzi, just about everywhere. It was a lot of fun and we told Ted that Clarissa will never be dressed around him again if he liked. He liked.