Clarissa the Model Ch. 04

Story Info
Clarissa is surprisingly shy about modeling for art class.
1k words
4.24
37k
10
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months after the modeling adventure and the trip to Ted's place, Clarissa and I were relaxing and watching TV. There was a knock at the door and it was our neighbor Charlie. He was an art instructor, nearing retirement, and dropped by occasionally and we talked about a lot of things. He had seen the nudes of Clarissa I had taken in past years and I think he always kinda liked her. He and I and Clarissa had gone through a lot of her nude pictures together, since we valued his artistic opinion.

Charlie came in and joined us and we cracked a couple of beers for the hot day. He was on his way to teach an evening class and was acting sheepish. Clarissa seemed to understand him pretty well and she asked him what was wrong. It turned out that he needed a model for his figure drawing class because of a last minute problem with his usual life model.

He was embarrassed as he asked her if she would be interested in being his figure model for the night. She just looked at me and I shrugged and smiled. He said it would be only for 2 hours and the class was serious art students... some of whom sometimes modeled for his other classes.

"Are you talking about me posing nude, Charlie?" she asked.

"Well, yeah... do you think you could help us out?"

I quickly chimed in and told her that she might enjoy it, especially since she was so opinionated on how art is being phased out of the schools.

"I'll do it!" She said, sounding partly scared...possibly surprising herself.

"Do you want me to come with you, Hon?" I asked.

"No need, Charlie can bring me home, right Charlie?" He nodded, big smile.

"So what do I bring?" She said, getting up and walking around.

"Nothing..." He laughed nervously. She grabbed his arm and led him to the door and I waved to them as they get into his car.

When the pulled into the parking lot of the junior college, Clarissa was acting a little hesitant.

"Whattsamatter? Losing your nerve?" He said. Clarissa just sat there.

"If you don't want to do it, we can cancel the class." She was looking over to the doorway of the art building, as a group of students was gathering at the locked door. One of them, a girl, saw Charlie and Clarissa sitting in the car and came over.

She said, "So are you our model?", and smiled. Clarissa looked nervously at her and said,

"I guess so..." The girl looked at her and smiled.

"You don't need to be shy... this is very professional... I pose nude for another figure class. I like doing it...I would pose for this one except for my very cruel teacher who inspects my notebook all the time."

Charlie smiled at her. Clarissa said, opening the door, "Okay, let's do it." The girl, named Sally, walked with Clarissa and tried to relax her. She introduced Clarissa to her fellow students as Charlie unlocked the door and they all walked in together. He locked the door behind them.

They all seemed to ignore her as Charlie was looking through a folder and the other students, all male, except for Sally, were setting up their easels. Sally saw her looking lost.

"Clarissa, let me show you where you can put your stuff." She led her to a small changing room.

She winked, "Just take all your clothes off and come out when you are ready. Do you have a robe? Maybe there is one in there. I usually don't bother... no drafts here." She chuckled and left Clarissa standing there.

Clarissa stripped completely, folding her clothing. Took a deep breath and stood there. Charlie called over from the studio, "Hey Clarissa, are you ready?" She stopped to check her makeup.

"Coming..." She said as she walked naked into the room. It was a very strange feeling, but exhilarating.

The students all looked up at her; Charlie smiled at her and led her to the posing area.

"I know you are used to photo modeling. This is different because you need to hold a pose for a long while. Let's make you comfortable."

She reclined, the position was comfortable and she was able to keep her legs together, which she later learned, was the way art classes are done. Photography is much looser. She was able to hold her pose and at one hour, Charlie told her she could take a break and there was some wine in the fridge, if she wanted.

She walked naked to the other room, like it was very natural, and brought back a cup of wine which she sipped. She was walking around and talking to the students, still naked. Charlie called her over to his desk.

"I forgot to have you sign in", He said, handing her a clipboard. She filled it out as the students filed back in and began arranging their brushes.

"Okay, class, we will now move to a standing pose."

He led Clarissa to the front of the room and positioned her. She was now standing full frontal nude, hairy pussy out front. She was excited as she watched the students staring at it. She liked this a lot but she kept her legs together.

It seemed like just a few minutes but it must have been an hour when Charlie wrapped up the class.

The students applauded Clarissa and she smiled and stood there nude, waving as they filed out of the class. Some of them asked if she was going to be there next week and she just smiled and said she didn't know. She sat down on a chair, still nude.

Charlie was beaming and came over to her.

"Well done. We don't usually get such an attractive model, so it was a treat for all of us.... Also... er... we don't usually get models with pubic hair..." She got somewhat embarrassed and looked away.

They spoke a bit longer and she got up to get dressed. They came directly home and she told me all about it. She was so horny and I loved it.