Clarissa the Model Ch. 07

Story Info
Clarissa does a nude walkabout outdoors, posing.
1.6k words
4.27
26.6k
4
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outdoor photo shoot with Chuck and Harry had been a few weeks ago and I could tell she was getting antsy and wanted another gig. Before long she got a call from Chuck. I was in the next room but I could hear her talking.

"Hey Chuck... Yes, it was a lot of fun. No, my husband loves when I pose. We both think it's very hot. What's cooking?"

I walked into the room to see her listening very intently on the telephone.

"Yeah, tomorrow is perfect. What should I wear? Ha ha." She hung up the phone smiling.

"Chuck and Harry want me to do a nature shoot with them."

I smiled at her, "Chuck and Harry and how many other guys?"

"No, just the two of them. They want to do a photo shoot in the woods, naked of course. Any problems with that?"

"None whatsoever. I assume that it's just posing, right?"

"Of course. I would never do anything that you didn't want me to do" she looked to me with a funny smile.

We spoke a bit more and agreed that she would not be having sex with any of these people but just let them photograph her in the nude.

The following day, Clarissa and I were sitting in the living room, waiting for the guys. Just for fun, she stayed naked.

I got up to answer the door and let Chuck and Harry into the room. For some reason, they were not shocked to see Clarissa naked. I motioned for them to sit down and got us all a beer.

They laughed and joked and I joined them. It was a lot of fun to sit with our new acquaintances and all enjoy Clarissa's naked body.

"So, boys," she said, "what's the plan for today? By the way, why don't we sit outside... it's much cooler."

We all got up and went into the yard. I brought my camera and took a shot of Clarissa with the two guys.

We sat for a while, mainly small talk, and then Chuck explained that they want to take Clarissa out into the woods and shoot her in nature. It was to be a local forest preserve, the type of state park.

I asked what would happen if they ran into other people. Clarissa just smiled and told me not to worry.

Clarissa got up and stood by the door, to see if anybody wanted another beer, and she went inside.

I turned to Chuck and said, "so, how many other models like Clarissa do you have?"

"Well, she is one-of-a-kind. She's just not shy and she is natural in front of the camera."

Clarissa walked out, carrying more beer. She smiled at me and said "What they mean to say is, I don't mind showing them my pussy."

She walked over to the picnic table and set there, with a wide spread. She smiled at all of us and we smiled back.

"Baby," I said "you do have the best spread of all. I guess these guys must be your fans."

They both nodded and we all had a good laugh. She got up and got dressed and we all walked to the curb.

She kissed me goodbye and got the van and they drove away.

Many hours later, I heard the van pull up into our driveway. Clarissa was naked, like last time. They were all laughing and joking and having a great time.

Chuck and Harry were out of the car and taking Clarissa's clothes out of the back. She was sitting in the front seat, naked as a jaybird. I couldn't get over how natural she looked. She turned into a different person in recent months and I really liked it.

She scurried into the house so the neighbors couldn't see her and the guys handed me her clothes. We shook hands and they were off.

I came in the house and Clarissa was excited, couldn't wait to tell me what happened. This is how the story went:

It was very cool. I'm very relaxed around those guys... You know, not sexual like I want to fuck them, more like I want to use them. They gave me plenty of opportunity.

At first, we parked an empty field, pretty far off from the road, you can see the lake. There was nobody around so they told me to strip, which I did. No matter how many times I do it, I would get a thrill when I take my clothes off in front of strangers.

I love how you want me to do this. I'm so glad you understand how it makes me happy.

I stood there, looking around, waiting for them to get their equipment ready. I guess it seemed a little bit dangerous because we could've been caught at any time. Nevertheless, I love the cool breeze on my skin as I stood there totally naked.

After a few minutes, they told me to grab my clothes and follow them. There's something about carrying your clothes when you're naked that makes you feel even more naked. I was having a good time.

We found a place to store our stuff and they instructed me to pose in different positions, starting on the dirt road. When we came to a tree, they asked me for some pussy shots, which I was most glad to do.I think men are the most predictable creatures on earth. What is so great about a snatch?

I squatted down and pretended to hitchhike and Chuck said that it gave him an idea. He told me to pretend I was lost and walk down the road. Pretty soon, we came to a parking lot and I took a deep breath. There were people all over but no one saw me. I moved around a dark van, so far I haven't been spotted.

At one point, someone looked up and I ran like hell, laughing the whole time. You know, I've never done this before but this was really fun! I was a streaker! It was great! I made it deeper into the woods and there was a camping van parked all by itself.

Chuck told me to stand in front of it and pose, which I did. There were people in the van and I think they were quite shocked to see me naked.

Apparently, two couples were having a picnic and Harry sat down and explained to them that they were professional photographers and they would be doing a nude photographic spread here in the woods, if the people do not mind.

The women gave him a funny look and the men immediately said to go ahead. Chuck asked if they would mind posing with me in the background and they agreed to do so. Before long, we were all friends and it was like I was not even naked... I was!

This was again, a new experience, because I was living naked among people wearing clothes, men and women. I was having a ball.Before long, we bid them goodbye and across the river on a small bridge, not knowing what would lie before us. I remained naked.

It was all very exciting. By now, I was quite immune to feelings of nudity and I just walked down the dirt road, noting a couple of old ladies behind me in the distance. Nobody seemed to care so I kept walking. At this point, I was basically leading the way, Harry and Chuck were snapping pictures and we were all having a great time.

I found a park bench and we sat down for a bit. They were telling me how exciting it was to have found such a free and open exhibitionist and I told them that it was great to be one!

As we were talking, a couple of guys came up the trail and they stopped dead in their tracks. They honestly didn't know what to do. They could tell the Chuck and Harry were taking pictures of the naked model but they didn't know what to do.

I motioned for them to come over and sit with me on the bench. We talked for a bit and Chuck explained that we were in the midst of a photo shoot. I told them they could stay if they wanted. They wanted. I could tell they were interested when I got up and posed by the railing, the city behind me.

They asked if they could take pictures too, with their cell phone cameras. I told them I didn't mind.

I figured, I might as well give them a show, so I hopped up on the railing and gave them a royal spread. I could hear the cameras clicking. The guys were very polite and even walked with us back down to our parking lot.

When we got down there, Chuck told them to stand with me so we could take pictures together. They were glad to do it. They watched me get into the car, stark naked and they left.

Chuck was driving and Harry was in the backseat. I sat naked in the front and watched Chuck as he drove. I may have appeared a little bit seductive because I can see his discomfort. I was enjoying this. Harry piped up in the backseat and told Chuck to ask me. Chuck said nothing.

I asked Chuck what it was, and I saw him squirm. Finally, he told me that he and Harry were wondering whether I'd be willing to pose with another naked model... Like a male model.

I told him that I would have to think about it, and of course, talk to you about it. What do you think?

So that was the story, and I'm sure we will be back with many more adventures as Clarissa becomes more of an exhibitionist and, to me, more and more exciting.