Clarissa the Model Ch. 08

Story Info
Clarissa strips for strangers at an audition.
1.2k words
4.27
41.5k
10
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Clarissa had successfully modeled for her friends and some classes, she decided it might be good idea to get out on the open market. She saw an ad on one of the photo websites looking for figure models for local photographer. We e-mailed him with one of her less revealing photos but one that showed off her figure and he told her that she needed to interview or audition for him and his partners.

We drove the short distance to the photographer and Clarissa asked me to wait in the car. I told her to call me if there were any problems. This is how she described the encounter to me:

The guy's name was Chuck and he seemed nice enough. He invited her into the studio to take some basic videos, gave her a signed statement that no one else would see them accept him and his partners, and he gave her some poses.

They started with some basic shots... she was wearing a short skirt and a tank top and looked very good and relaxed.

"Clarissa you look good. Show me your tummy."

She lifted her shirt to show her beautiful abdomen and he took some brief stills with his camera. She said she felt very relaxed. Maybe because he gave her a few glasses of white wine, but she said she didn't feel out of control.

"You feel comfortable with showing a little bit more?" he said.

"No problem", as she pulled down the tank top just below her nipples. He clicked off a few more shots

"So tell me, how daring do you feel?"

She smiled at him and loosened her skirt and started to pull it down. He started snapping for more video footage. She stood there, in her see-through panties and again showed him some belly skin. He smiled and kept filming. "How does this look" she said, as she pulled up her shirt and showed her tits.

"Beautiful, honey. Tell me, how attached are you to those panties?"

She looked at him and smiled as she slid them off. She stood there with her panties around her ankles and gave him a major smile. He seemed to like it.

To finish it off, she stood there with her pussy in full view and pulled up her shirt again. She looked at him for reactions and he was all smiles. As they were talking, they heard someone enter the next room.

"Sounds like my partner finally got here. I want you to meet him."

"Chuck, excuse me for one moment I need to run outside and tell my husband that things are okay. Is that okay?"

She quickly got dressed and ran out and told me that things were good and she looked so excited that she made me excited. I love the idea of someone else telling my wife to take off her clothes when I'm not there. She ran back into the studio and was greeted by Chuck and his partner Harry.

"Clarissa, Chuck told me a lot about you and I was looking at the video. You look beautiful. Would you mind showing me what you got, in person?"

"Not at all Harry, where should we go?"

He led her into a more formal appearing studio, equipment strewn around. He and Chuck just sat on some boxes and smiled. Clarissa walked around them and kept her eyes on them as she started to strip. She took off her top, showing them her bra and her beautiful navel. She waited.

"Can you show us your tits?" Harry asked.

She took off the bra, smiled at them and stood there while they enjoyed her beautiful breasts. "You want me to lose the skirt?" She asked. He nodded. She smiled, dropped the skirt and stood there in her panties while they again smiled and just watched her.

"As long as we're at it," she asked, do you want me to lose the bottoms too?"

She didn't wait for an answer; she just turned around and slid the panties off. When she turned around to face them they could see every detail of her body, including her fluffy muff. Harry was the 1st to speak. "I'm glad you're not shy." He smiled and so did Clarissa.

"I'm never shy," she smiled, walking over to them, still naked. "I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of."

Harry and Chuck looked each other and whispered, off turning back to her again and asking, "since you don't mind being naked, would you mind coming over to our boss's house and letting him take a look at you?"

"No problem at all. I should probably follow you since my husband is waiting outside in the car."

They both looked at each other, and Harry was the 1st to speak.

"So, he doesn't mind you getting naked in front of strangers?"

"No, in fact, we both consider it very exciting."

She quickly got dressed and ran out to the car. She told me how excited she was and she needed to strip for one more person before she got the modeling job. When I asked her what it was for, she looked puzzled and said, "I didn't ask."

She hopped in the car and we followed Chuck and Harry to a residential house. They must've called ahead because an older man was waiting at the door to let them in. Clarissa kissed me on the cheek and ran into the doorway. This is what she told me:

Apparently the older guy owned the photography studio and Chuck and Harry worked for him. When they walked in the house he was very cordial and invited them all into the kitchen where he offered everyone a beer. Clarissa had already had a few glasses of wine and now the beer was definitely giving her a glow.

After some small talk and she finished the beer she turned to the older guy, Jack, and said, "So, you guys like to take pictures of naked girls?"

He smiled and motioned for her to step away from the table. She smiled and got up and without even being invited to do so, she started to strip.

"So, you like my underwear?" She said as she was pulling down her skirt and lifting her shirt.

Jack smiled and said, "It's a good beginning. What else have you got?"

She smiled, slid off her bra and started to slip off her panties. Keeping her eyes on them the whole time. They smiled back. She stood there, stark naked, leaning on the sink and smiling.

"I guess this is what I've got. What's left to show you?"

Harry was the 1st to speak. "I guess it didn't tell you the full details of this modeling job, it's for a magazine and they like to see some real details of the models."

"You mean they like to see pussy?" she said such an innocent smile. They nodded.

She hopped up onto the counter and spread her legs. Watching for their reaction. Again they nodded.

"Of course, I can give you more details than that," she giggled, as she reached down and spread her pussy lips for them to see.

They offered her another beer, which she readily accepted and they had prolonged conversation. She was feeling no pain, and didn't get dressed. She sat on the counter with her legs spread as if she were fully clothed, and she said they had a good old time talking about her body and some photo opportunities that they would set up for her.

She came out of the house all excited, and told me that she wanted to work with these people. I smiled and asked to come in the story as we drove away.