Clarissa the Model Ch. 09

Story Info
Clarissa poses nude and gives them a pussy show.
1k words
4.3
42.5k
7
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Clarissa's audition with Chuck and Harry and their boss, she felt comfortable with them.

They called her about a week later.

"Honey, they want me to pose outside in a cornfield."

"Why?" I asked.

"They said they're doing a series of outdoor photos and they asked if I had a problem with people watching."

"It's not hard to guess what you told them. Where will this be taking place?"

"About a half hour from here, but don't worry they going to pick me up tomorrow."

"Are you sure you will be okay... alone?" She smiled and gave me a funny look so I nodded.

Clarissa was dressed in her short jeans skirt. They came in a van and as she walked to the curb, the door slid open. I recognized Chuck but there were three other guys whom I did not recognize.

Clarissa later told me that they were just friends of Chuck who were coming for the ride.

When they reached the farm, there was another carload of guys waiting, with Harry. I guess Clarissa must've looked a little bit nervous, with all these guys. Harry and Chuck were able to reassure her.

Clarissa and the entourage walked a few minutes to the edge of a cornfield and Harry motioned for the guys to take some seats. Apparently they had left some barrels and beach chairs and there was a cooler with beer. They offered Clarissa a beer and she drank it somewhat quickly.

"Don't you have wine?" She asked.

One of the guys rummaged through the cooler and came up with a pre-packaged margarita, which Clarissa drank quickly. They asked her to stand in front of some rocks and one of them started taking pictures.

They stood there for quite a while, telling jokes and trying to get her to laugh, and the photographer didn't seem to intent on moving any quicker. Clarissa finished her margarita rather quickly and seemed to relax.

Harry was directing the shoot.

"Clarissa, can you show us all that pretty tummy of yours, like you did last time?"

She smiled, seemed to hesitate a moment and then with a bigger grin pulls her shirt up to show her navel.

"Very nice. You are so hot. Do you feel comfortable showing us a little bit more?" "You're the boss Harry." She pulled up her shirt above her tits and smiled nervously at the audience. She noticed that they were rapidly becoming a fan club. No one was talking.

She was starting to feel the margarita, looked over at Harry who was smiling, and she pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it away.

"You are beautiful. Tell me Clarissa, since you're used to nude modeling, I bet you didn't wear panties. I'm I right?"

"You really know me Harry. Of course, I don't want to create panty lines on my skin."

She pulled up her skirt to show her furry pussy. She could hear audible gasps from the guys on the barrels. They just stared at her crotch.

"Clarissa, since there are no secrets left, would you mind getting rid of the skirt?"

It's interesting that she took off the skirt and stood before these strangers completely nude, but she didn't look at them. She turned to Harry.

"Harry, I feel embarrassed. Was I supposed to shave?"

He laughed. No, this is why I wanted to bring you here. A lot of guys like a hairy pussy and a lot of girls shave it these days. I think it's beautiful.

She smiled at him.

Everyone was watching her as she nervously pulled her pussy hair. No one said a thing. They just watched her run her fingers through the gossamer hair.

"Clarissa you have the most beautiful pussy we have ever seen." Chuck said from the beach chair.

She looked over to him and smiled. She looked from face to face of the guys sitting there and smiled. They were all staring at her tits and her snatch.

"Would you like me to pose a little differently, Chuck?"

"Clarissa, just make yourself more comfortable, maybe squat down a little."

Clarissa came into a squatting position with legs apart and looked right at her audience. They continued to smile and they remained very polite.

Chuck started snapping pictures and some of the other guys took cameras out of their pockets and did the same.

At first Clarissa was surprised and then shrugged it off. She changed position and sat with her legs spread, facing them.

"Who are you guys anyway?" She asked, trying to make conversation. She was not awkward at all.

One of the other guys brought over another margarita, which she took and sipped.

She was feeling good about herself; her audience was being very polite.

Harry spoke. "Actually Clarissa, these are just friends of ours who appreciate a good looking woman. I hope you don't mind that we took these guys along."

One of the other guys piped up. "He charged us admission, Clarissa."

A smile crossed her face.

"You mean this is like a peep show?"

Harry looked embarrassed. He smiled. Clarissa smiled back.

"I guess if guys are willing to pay good money to see my naked body, especially my pussy, the least I could do is hang around naked with you."

They all clapped and she smiled. They stayed there, drinking their beers, chatting and telling jokes and Clarissa set there and enjoyed it.

She made sure that her legs remained apart and they all had a good time.

Clarissa stayed naked as they drove her home, enjoying her fan club.

I was sitting in front of the house when the car pulled up and I guess I was not surprised when she stepped out, naked.

She came over and hugged me, feeling extremely excited. Harry got out of the car and handed me her clothes, tied in the little bundle.

"It was so much fun. In a way I wish you had been there to see me, but in another way it was sexy because I was alone with all these guys."

I must've given her a funny look, because she hastened to add, "but everything was gentlemanly. These guys are great"

Harry shook my hand and gave Clarissa a little hug. We were behind the hedges so the neighbors couldn't see my naked wife.

As the car pulled away a couple of other guys were leaning out of windows and waving and she waved back.