Clarissa's New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just beginning to relax and feel more comfortable when Steve abruptly said "Bend over, I wanna fuck you." I was stunned, I simply looked at him and nodded. I walked to the drawer, took out a condom and sat on the bed as I took his cock gently in my hand and began to unroll the rubber down his shaft. His cock strained a little as I completed my task. I glanced up to see him looking down at me with a dirty grin on his face. Lastly, I took the lube and squirted a blob on his rubber coated cock and slid my hand up and down, spreading it all over as I heard Steve groan. I pressed my hand into the front of my panties and pushed the remaining lube into my pussy which was a little tiny bit wet in anticipation.

I did as Steve asked and crawled up onto the bed on all fours then I stuck my ass up in the air. I realised that I had left my panties on as Steve got on the bed behind me. It didn't slow him for even a second. I felt him hook his finger into my panties right over my pussy and pull them to the side, right out of the way. Then he made a kind of "mmmmm" noise as his finger dragged across my pussy lips. I was, by now, gritting my teeth and waiting for it to be over, regretting every moment of this stupid idea. I would never do this again.

I felt a hand on my hip and then his cock head pressing around my pussy trying to find the right spot. I felt him pushing and then all of a sudden, he slipped inside me. He rammed his cock as deep as he could at the same time as his powerful hands pulled my hips back on his cock. I gasped and grunted as I was taken.

Steve just started fucking me like an animal, he rammed his dick in so hard that I was moving up the bed. I tried to push back on him but he was too strong. "Fuck yeah, you're fucking cunt is so tight," he grunted as he fucked me. I bit the sheets and tried to relax but he fucked me harder and harder.

After just a few minutes, no more than five, I felt him speed up and begin grunting. Surely, he isn't going to cum already? I thought. But that's exactly what happened, "Fuuuckkkkk," he grunted as he slammed his dick in and held it still. I could feel it twitching as he gasped. Steve pulled his dick out and I felt it flop free of my pussy. I rolled over and sat up. Steve was pulling the full condom off his limp dick and I passed him some tissues.

I took the tissues and used condom from Steve and said "I'll be right back." I went to the kitchen and threw them in the trash. By the time I returned, Steve was almost dressed. I was so stunned, I didn't know what to say. Steve just stood up, and turned to leave.

"Thanks, I feel better now." Steve said as opened the front door "Bye."

"Bye" I replied as the front door shut. I looked at the clock, only ten minutes had passed since he arrived.

I suddenly felt the need to shower, ripping my panties and bra off and throwing them in the laundry, I stepped into my shower and cleaned myself before making it to my bedroom and laying down. Thousands of thoughts filled my head.

I managed to fall asleep after a few hours and I awoke, later than usual the following day. My body and mind seemed out of sorts so I decided to switch off my phone and go for a run. It really helped and I ran hard for twice my normal distance. My head cleared and I made it back to my apartment feeling a little better. After my shower, I made a coffee and sat on my sofa. I began to process what had happened the night before.

I think the problem was that I had expected something different. Why would Steve have behaved any differently? I wasn't his lover, it was simpler than that. He needed sex and I needed money, he paid me and I let him fuck me. When I really thought about it, it hadn't been particularly enjoyable, but Steve didn't hurt me, he wasn't rude, he just fucked me. Also, I had $200 for my ten minutes of work, I had never made so much money in such a short time. I asked myself if I could live with doing it again, surprisingly, I found myself thinking yes, I could. I sat, stunned with myself.

I thought about how I had been with Steve. I was nervous and clunky. Next time, why not offer them a drink? I should have taken control earlier. It was late afternoon and I switched my phone back on.

12