Clarissa's New Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We instinctively, moved closer and our arms wrapped around each other. I felt our breasts rubbing and pressing into each other. Suddenly, Emma rolled on top of me, straddling my body as she pushed her sweet tongue deeper into my mouth. I put my arms around her back. I was becoming so turned on, I gently dug my nails into her back as I pulled her down on me. Emma responded by groaning as she kissed me and she started grinding herself against me in the most erotic way.

I could feel that I had soaked my panties in the fit of drunken passion. Thanks to the wine, I had no inhibitions at all. I ran my right hand down Emma's back and I felt her panties, I let my hand follow them around to her front and she lifted herself onto her knees giving me space which enabled me to push my hand inside. Turning my hand around, my fingers reached down, brushing against her shaved pubic area and I got my first feeling of her pussy lips, soaking wet and slippery. Emma opened her mouth and let out a loan moan as I let my fingers start to explore between her wet lips.

"Fuck! Fuck baby, yes!" Emma moaned as our lips mouths parted. I found her pussy and quickly pushed in two fingers as she squirmed on my hand. Her pussy felt tight, I could feel her muscles contracting inside as I swirled my fingers around.

I felt her respond by sliding her hand down and into my soaked panties. Her fingers seemed to home right in on my pussy and in seconds my back arched as she slid 2 fingers deep into my aching body. I pushed my head back and let out a long moan. Emma curled up her expert fingers inside me and rubbed my g-spot with unbelievable precision.

I began to pant as I pushed up my head and frantically kissed Emma, who gasped into my mouth repeatedly as I let my fingers fuck her as deeply as I could. I made the palm of my hand press into her clit.

Emma pulled her lips away and her hips started to buck wildly. She started whispering "I'm gonna fucking cum, I'm gonna fucking cum," over and over. I gave my fingers one last push and curled them up, pushing my hand against her clit hard as she went rigid. Her head touched mine and I felt a little jet of her juices spray against my hand before it dribbled through her panties and onto my belly. "Fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!" She screamed, as she bucked and ground herself into my hand.

Emma's sudden, rapid and violent orgasm pushed me over the edge and I let out a high pitched squeal as I felt myself starting to cum. Pushing my hips up, Emma responded by fucking my pussy fast. "Jesssssssus," I squeaked out. "You're making me cum." I felt one of the most intense orgasms of my life explode inside me and Emma held her fingers deep inside as my pussy gripped them and my whole body shook. I hardly ever squirted when I orgasmed but right then, I felt a massive jet of squirt spray out as my body tensed up over and and over.

We both pulled our hands out of each other panties and we rolled onto our sides. I pushed my tongue into Emma's mouth and we kissed deeply, between taking deep breaths. I allowed myself to relax but as soon as I felt the soft pillow again, I was gone, the alcohol and sexual exertion were too much and I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

I slowly awoke the next morning and straight away felt my head pounding. I was clearly nursing the hangover from hell. I gradually became aware of my surroundings and I looked around the room in slight surprise before I recalled that I had stayed with Emma. My eyes wandered around the white walls, high ceiling and huge windows. Expensive looking solid wood wardrobes lined one wall with doors to the hallway and bathroom on the others. My eyes passed a dresser next to the bed. The last thing I took in as I looked around was a bit of a shock, Emma was asleep next to me.

I let my eyes focus on her. She was lying on her side facing me, her hair was stuck to her head and her mouth was open. I was just starting to process my previous night when her eyes opened. She took a couple of deep breaths and opened her mouth. "Fuck, my head!" was what came out. I rested my head back down and looked at her.

Finally, Emma broke the silence as she screwed up her eyelids and opened them widely. "We fucked, didn't we?"

I thought for a moment and then became aware that I was feeling slightly damp around my butt and thighs. The memories came flooding back like a wave.

"Yeah!" I said. "We sure did fuck."

For the first time, Emma didn't sound so confident. "That's a good thing, right?" she whispered.

I nodded at her "Yeah, it's a really good thing."

Emma smiled and snuggled up to me. I put my arms around her and we held each other for a long time until we began to feel well enough to get up.

We took turns in the bathroom and met up in Emma's kitchen, which was so upscale I was slightly afraid to touch anything. We sat together drinking coffee, looking out of the windows at the view across the city. We didn't really talk for a while, we were still feeling like shit from the heavy night.

Eventually, Emma took my hand and stroked it. "I'm so happy I met you." She said. "I don't know why, but I'm drawn to you."

I felt the same, it was strange but the feeling was defiantly there. "I feel the same, OK, I feel like shit, but I am so happy at the same time!"

Emma laughed at me. "We need to talk, right?"

"Yeah, I think we do." I agreed.

"I have to see a client this afternoon, come back tonight and we'll eat together, I'll cook for us."

I really didn't need to be asked twice and agreed.

We stood and held each other and the shared a long, lingering kiss before we said goodbye. We walked to her front door and as I walked out, Emma grabbed my arm.

"Come here." She whispered.

I knew what she wanted and I pressed my lips to hers. As I pulled away from her, I looked in her eyes and smiled at her as I turned to walk away. She watched me walk to the elevator and I turned to look at her. We never took our eyes off each other until the door opened and I stepped inside.

Once I was outside, I found my map app on my phone and orientated myself. I got a bus back to my block and dragged myself up the stairs. It was 11:30am when I lay on my bed and fell straight asleep.

In the next part Clarissa and Emma will get to find out more about each other and a world of new experiences will follow. Thanks for reading my story so far xxx

12