Clarissa's New Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone bleeped with an SMS from Emma. I smiled as I read the message. 'Missin u babe, hope ur day is OK, c u 2nite xxxx' I replied telling her that I missed her too and that I had a client coming around. I got a quick... 'Nice, enjoy xxxx' in response.

As my client arrived, the familiar pattern of buzzing him in and then waiting for him to make it to me door took place and eventually, I was letting him in. He was a much older man, maybe 60 or even 65. silver hair, slightly overweight but with a nice smile and a friendly face. He stopped in his tracks and looked up and down at me before he said something like, "Wow, you're a sexy little thing." My offer of a drink was declined and he told me that he didn't have much time. That was fine with me and he handed me a neat envelope containing the money.

Before I could turn and walk away, the guy reached out and grabbed my shirt, he began to open my buttons and eventually, managed to get them all undone and my shirt open. He put both his hands on my chest, one on each breast. Clearly, he didn't have a huge amount of experience or skill. I took his hands and pulled them away while I turned to go into the bedroom, He followed me like a puppy.

As I turned to face him, he was rapidly undressing and stood up in front of me , naked, apart from his socks with his hard dick pointing straight ahead. I knew this guy needed a quick fuck and that's why he was here. I sat on the bed and got out a rubber and the lube. I pulled out the condom and put it carefully over his cock head and unrolled it all the way down. I felt his dick straining in my hand as I began to rub a good layer of lube all over it. Actually, I was thinking that it was a shame he was clueless, he had quite a long and nice shaped cock.

I looked up at the man and smiled before getting on my hands and knees on the bed. I reached back and pulled my g-string to one side as I felt him climb on the bed and get between my legs. Pushing my ass up to give him access, I felt him push his cock between my pussy lips, he was rubbing it around and in no time, he had located my pussy entrance. I pushed myself back and felt him begin to slide inside. The guy grabbed my hips and pushed hard, his long cock getting forced in deeply. He moaned as his dick bottomed out. It did feel quite nice, I enjoyed the feeling of him inside me.

He started to fuck me, quite hard, his balls were slapping my pussy lips and clit and I was soon grunting with each thrust. I felt him pull his cock out and he asked me to turn over. I did as he asked and lay on my back. Putting my legs either side of him, he leaned forward and slammed his dick right back into me.

"Fuuuckkk!" I blurted out.

"Ahhh shit, I'm gonna cum!" shouted the guy as he fucked me like an animal for a few more seconds. Ramming his dick in deeply as he cried out, I felt his sperm pumping out and into the rubber which was pressed up against my cervix.

After he took a few breaths, he pulled out and I helped him get rid of the condom and helped clean him up. He dressed in silence and left with just a little goodbye. I watched him close the door behind him and I realised that I hadn't really felt anything, it was OK but not a huge amount of pleasure, I also, hadn't felt disgusted. I'd just let him fuck me, it was as simple as that. It was then that I realised I didn't even ask his name!

I made a coffee and sat down for a while. I felt good about my new work, I felt like I was getting a handle on it and I was really excited to see Emma that night. My mind kept wandering to the evening ahead.

Finishing my coffee and putting my afternoon sexual encounter out of my head, I spent the afternoon in the bath getting ready for my big night. I also decided to give Emma a treat and I shaved off my trimmed pubic hair. I had never done it before and I loved the way it felt on Emma, all smooth down there. Once I was done, I rubbed my hand over my smooth little pubic area feeling happy with myself.

I wanted to impress both Emma and her client that evening so I made an extra effort with my hair and make up. I also chose some expensive lingerie, complete with white stockings and a suspender belt, matching white thong and bra made me feel super-sexy. I wore a smart deep orange, knee length dress an a pair of white high heel shoes. Feeling satisfied with my efforts. I packed a change of clothes into my bag and also put in a few condoms and a small bottle of lube. I was ready to go.

Leaving my apartment in the warm, late afternoon sun, I hopped on the bus and headed for Emma's place.

In the next part, Clarissa and Emma take on their first client together. xxx

12