Clarissa's New Job Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay came back with the water and Emma asked to use the bathroom to clean up. Once she'd gone, Jay and I chatted like friends and were laughing by the time Emma came back, dressed and looking sexy. It was my turn so I went off to clean myself up and get dressed. I took about ten minutes and went back into the front room.

We said our goodbyes to Jay, he hugged us both, kissing out cheeks and thanking us again. He handed Emma an envelope. "Same time next month?" Emma asked.

Jay laughed. "Yeah, and please bring Clarissa back with you!"

"I'd love to." I added.

As the door closed behind us, I took a breath of the cold air and looked at Emma. She read my mind and asked "So, you want to work together more often?"

"Fuck yeah!" I replied, "We make a hell of a team."

Emma laughed. "We''ll have to get your ass in training. By that, I mean your actual ass!"

I blushed as I giggled, "OK, I trust you but it's not my area of expertise!"

"We'll see!" Emma said with a cheeky grin. "Here, your share."

Emma handed me $750. For a couple of hours work and one of the best fucks that I'd had, it had turned out to be an awesome night. We started walking back to Emma's apartment and I found myself already looking forward to the next time but for now. I was feeling tired and thankfully, we soon arrived at Emma's place.

I was really happy when she asked me to stay and within ten minutes of arriving, we were in bed, wrapped in each others arms.

What a way to end the day!

12