Clarke's Not So Fake Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only downside was the feeling made Clarke break the kiss with Lexa so she could moan in pleasure, and the look that her wife gave her more than made up for it.

Clarke had every intention of continuing the kiss, unfortunately Lexa laid back on the makeshift bed and gave an expectant look, The Commander clearly expecting her to complete the penetration, something Clarke had no problem with.

So she closed her eyes and slowly concentrated on lowering herself down, taking inch after inch of that cock inside her cunt until she was sitting on Lexa's lap.

Clarke then took a second to savour the moment, and the feeling of Lexa's cock inside her, before opening her eyes and staring down lovingly at her warrior woman.

For a few seconds they seem to enjoy the moment together, then Lexa gently placed her hands on Clarke's thighs and then slid them upwards in then around to squeeze the blonde's butt.

She then gently pushed upwards, Clarke taking the hint and beginning to bounce up and down on her lover's dildo, the brunette at first letting the blonde do all the work then Lexa slid her hands from her wife's ass to her hips, gripped them firmly and beginning to gently push Clarke upwards and push her downwards in time with the other girl's movements.

When that wasn't enough for her Lexa murmured softly, "Harder Clarke. Make yourself cum."

Normally Clarke didn't like obeying orders, although there were exceptions. This was definitely one of them, Clarke giving her wife a flirtatious smile before increasing the speed and the force of her thrusts, again the build-up to this ensuring that she felt nothing but pleasure.

Then just when she didn't think that it could get any better Lexa sat up again and kissed her so hard that Clarke almost stopped bouncing. Then she felt pressure on her hips again, Lexa's hands suddenly reminding her what was expected of her without Lexa having to break the kiss, again Clarke only too happy to obey.

Things continued like that for a while, the only change being where Lexa put her hands. More specifically when Clarke really got going Lexa let go of her hips and slid her hands back around to the blonde's butt and gave it a firm squeeze.

She then slid her hands further up and around Clarke's body so she could cup her big boobs, Lexa going back and forth between those body parts which she so adored, massaging her wife's sides and stomach along the way.

Eventually Lexa settled on Clarke's tits for a few minutes longer than usual, pinching down on the nipples so hard she forced Clarke to break the kiss and cry out loudly in pain.

Then she moved her hands back down to the other girl's ass, barely squeezing it before she collected some of the escaped pussy juice on her finger and then pressed the index finger on her right hand against Clarke's ass hole.

She then waited until she had Clarke's full attention before pushing forward, Lexa taking great delight in watching as the other leader went from confused to surprised in a matter of seconds.

"Lexa..." Clarke murmured breathlessly.

Lexa patiently waited for more, her fingertip inside Clarke's ass, and then after a few long seconds told her wife, "I wish to have all of you."

Clarke blushed, "You mean..."

"I wish to take you here." Lexa explained when Clarke again failed to continue, the brunette sliding the rest of her finger into the blonde's butt to emphasise her point. Then when she saw the apprehension on Clarke's face Lexa softly promised, "You will like it."

She then lived up to that promise somewhat by gently pumping her finger in and out of Clarke's ass hole, making the other girl moan in pleasure and close her eyes in the process.

Taking this as a positive sign Lexa began to twirl and curl her finger inside Clarke's ass, eventually thrusting up and down and side to side as well as in and out, making sure her wife would be nice and loosened up for what was to come. She even added a second finger, which not only made Clarke moan but woke her up.

Ever since Lexa had pressed her finger against Clarke's butt hole The Sky Princess had come to an unfortunate if not surprising stop.

On the bright side it made her ass easier to finger, but Lexa was more than capable of fingering another girl's ass while she rode her dildo, something she got to prove when the addition of the second finger got Clarke bouncing again, the two girls working together to make sure Clarke's fuck holes were well pounded.

Lexa even started giving random thrusts upwards, that along with everything else soon making her Princess cum while screaming with pure joy.

Clarke wasn't sure how many times she came, or how long she was riding that dildo. All she knew was that the second she started slowing down due to exhaustion Lexa flipped them over without removing the dildo from her cunt or the fingers from her ass.

Then Lexa restarted the fucking and fingering, pounding both Clarke's holes through several more climaxes, the other leader staring at her the entire time.

Then, after who knows how many orgasms, Lexa pulled her fingers and the dildo out of Clarke and then repositioned the toy lower while lifting Clarke's legs up in what felt like a seamless motion.

"Hold." Lexa said simply.

Obeying the Commander Clarke grabbed a firm hold of her legs so she could lift them out of the way, giving Lexa all the access she wanted. Quickly taking advantage of that Lexa firmly pushed the tip of the strap-on against Clarke's virgin ass hole until slowly, oh so slowly, it began to stretch open for her.

The sensation made Clarke gasp and then cry out. It was weird, not exactly pleasant, but it was also kind of hot. Getting her ass stretched made Clarke feel naughty and slutty, and she liked that.

This wasn't something Clarke would have necessarily suggested, especially not during what was only their second time together, but she was at least mildly curious about trying a little butt sex, and the anal fingering had felt good so hopefully this would too.

Ultimately though if it had been anyone else doing this to her, without formally asking her permission, she would have refused. But this was Lexa, and Clarke could see how badly she wanted this.

The look on Lexa's face when the dildo slipped into Clarke's ass hole, the Commander officially taking her anal cherry, was so intense Clarke blushed, but it also encouraged her to give this a decent try.

The pain was about what Clarke had expected, and was nothing compared to most of the emotional and physical pain she'd had lately, and Lexa was obviously going easy on her by pushing about an inch at a time into her butt and then giving Clarke plenty of time to rest in between each little push.

Then when about half of the dildo was inside her Lexa began slow shallow thrusts, officially beginning Clarke's first ever ass fucking.

To Clarke's surprise the initial discomfort she felt quickly faded and she actually felt something which resembled pleasure, the feeling growing in intensity until she found herself moaning in pleasure.

Lexa had not done this with every woman she bedded. Partly because some thought it shameful to enjoy this kind of pleasure, but mostly because Lexa saw it as something special, and Clarke was very special to her.

She meant what she said, Lexa wanted all of Clarke. Every little part of her, and taking it was intoxicating, Lexa adoring the sight of Clarke's butt hole stretching for her, especially when she officially took her wife's anal virginity.

Not that it wasn't incredible to first watch inch after inch of dildo disappearing into Clarke's bottom and then watch that dildo pumping in and out of her beloved's most private hole.

Just when Lexa didn't think it could get any better Clarke moan for her again, this time while she was sodomising her.

Looking up into the beautiful face of her wife for the first time since she popped her anal cherry Lexa was delighted to find Clarke blushing, and yet still she offered up no protest, and in doing so showed a willingness to fight through her own embarrassment and allow Lexa to keep taking her ass. Others would have not been so generous, and Lexa felt it was important to acknowledge that fact.

"I really appreciate this gift Clarke." Lexa said softly.

This just made Clarke blush more, which made Lexa think that maybe that wasn't the right thing to say. She normally considered herself good with her words, but Clarke was different to anyone she'd ever known.

She also made her nervous and affected her judgement in general, not to mention it was hard to think when she was fucking this beautiful woman in any way, let alone this highly intimate and taboo one.

Not that Lexa could really concentrate on any possible mistake when she was intimately fucking Clarke in this forbidden way, especially as her love began frequently moaning for her.

Cautiously Lexa began pushing an additional inch of dildo into Clarke's ass with every other thrust, and while that had to cause her a little pain it didn't register on her beautiful face and soon Lexa was ass fucking Clarke with every inch of the strap-on.

Shortly after that she pushed Clarke's hand away from her legs, firmly grabbed them and pulled them onto her shoulders. As Lexa did this Clarke closed her eyes, which was unacceptable. Seeing Clarke's face in a mask of pleasure was quickly becoming addictive to Lexa, and she needed her fix.

Clarke also liked seeing the pleasure on Lexa's face as she took her ass and made it hers. Made Clarke hers. Clarke never truly wanted to be truly owned by anyone, but in that moment she felt submissive to Lexa, and honestly she loved it.

She loved being submissive in a way she'd never been before. Clarke guest this made her the bottom of their relationship, and Lexa the top.

Her top. Lexa was her top, and she was Lexa's bottom. Lexa was her dominant butt buster, and Clarke was Lexa's butt slut. Lexa was the butch, and Clarke was the bitch. Her bitch.

Clarke was Lexa's bitch, and as she found herself being butt fucked hard and deep Clarke found herself wanting to enforce that idea.

"Wait! Stop! Wait stop!" Clarke mumbled deliriously.

Stopping somewhat reluctantly Lexa frowned, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I... I just want you to do me in doggy." Clarke blushed, then when Lexa frowned she tried to explain, "You know, doggy style? When someone's on all fours and the other person is behind them? Fucking them like a dog."

There was a brief pause and then Lexa said huskily, "Very well Clarke, I will fuck you like an animal."

Having briefly worried she had spoiled the mood Clarke smiled softly and opened her mouth to thank Lexa.

Instead she let out an embarrassing noise of confusion as instead of pulling out and allowing them to reposition Lexa pushed her legs off her shoulders, rolled Clarke's body onto her side and got behind her in the spooning position.

Lexa then gave her ass half a dozen gentle thrusts and peppered kisses to the back of her neck and shoulders, before rolling Clarke onto her stomach.

More thrusting followed before finally Lexa pulled Clarke backwards and upwards so they were in the doggy style position without the dildo ever leaving Clarke's ass.

In fact during the last part Lexa didn't even pause the ass fucking, just continuing to anally pump Clarke as she slowly pulled her backwards and upwards.

It was very impressive, Clarke wondering how many other women had been treated to the unique sensation of being repositioned while having Lexa's dildo still buried inside them.

Which made her feel a mixture of jealousy and lust, as part of her hated the thought of Lexa was someone else, and yet her wife's obvious experience kind of made her a stud.

Yes, Clarke quite liked the idea of that. Her wife was a total stud when it came to fucking other women, Clarke very much receiving the benefit of that now as Lexa effortlessly pounded her ass to orgasm.

Once Clarke's ass was up in the air it felt like Lexa could pound her butt deeper and harder than ever before, the Commander taking full advantage of this and beginning to hammer her ass with what had to be every ounce of her strength.

As a result it only felt like seconds between getting into doggy style and cumming, Clarke screaming as loudly as she had last night, if not more so as she experienced her first ever anally induced orgasm.

It was powerful, and unique, and quickly followed by another, and another, and another, until it felt like Clarke's brain was melting, the poor blonde unable to comprehend anything except the ecstasy that the brunette was giving her.

Lexa was also experiencing ecstasy, the inside of her harness rubbing against her cunt so forcefully she could only postpone her own orgasm for so long, and she only postponed it so she could fuck Clarke longer and ultimately maximise both their pleasure.

However the sheer mental pleasure of fucking Clarke's most intimate hole would have probably been enough to make her cum on its own, just as thinking of butt fucking this wonderful girl would make Lexa cum with just a little added fingering if she was ever to be parted from Clarke. Not that she could even stand the thought now. Not when she was fucking Clarke up the ass.

In truth Lexa didn't think of much when she was using every ounce of her energy to fuck Clarke's ass as hard as she could.

She couldn't do anything except fuck that ass, especially after her first orgasm, that climax leading to more until Lexa became like a wild animal pounding into its mate, Clarke making her proud by pounding back just as hard either because she was just as lost in the pleasure or she was greedy for more. Either way Lexa found it intoxicating.

So much so somehow she managed to butt fuck Clarke even harder, which in turn made Clarke cum even harder, which helped the now delirious Lexa to continue the ass fucking.

Just as importantly there was the feeling of her thighs slamming into Clarke's butt cheeks, making them jiggle ever so slightly as Lexa drilled Clarke's butt hole.

Then there were the sounds. These wonderfully perverted sounds which Lexa so adored. Not just Clarke's screams, and whimpers, of pleasure, but her own grunts and cries of exertion and pleasure. And the glorious sound of flesh on flesh.

All of which combined to give Lexa the greatest feeling of power and dominance she'd ever had. Certainly more enjoyable than keeping the peace between her people and planning the war with the mountain, both of which were exhausting.

Oh yes, this was just a pure moment of sexual joy as Lexa revelled in being a top, and being allowed to do something so intimate to her new wife.

Sadly although her stamina was great it was also limited and ultimately Lexa was forced to stop. Thankfully by that point she'd receive several satisfying climaxes, and more importantly Clarke had cum so hard and frequently that she was now laying face down and whimpering into the animal furs beneath her.

Lexa smiled softly and leaned down to press soft kisses to Clarke's neck and shoulders as she slowly lowered them down onto their sides until they were in the spooning position.

Then she gently removed the dildo from Clarke's well fucked ass, removed the harness from her own waist and then snuggled up to her lover.

When she pressed herself against Clarke's body her wife let out a soft sound of pain, prompting Lexa to softly murmur what had become her favourite name questioningly, "Clarke?"

"I'm fine." Clarke insisted, before admitting with a blush, "I'm just a little sore."

"That's normal." Lexa said softly, stroking Clarke's pretty hair, "But worth it."

"God yes." Clarke blushed again, before looking back at Lexa and as boldly as possible told her, "I probably won't be able to sit right tomorrow, but if you can make me cum like that again... well, then I'm really going to enjoy our honeymoon."

"You will Clarke." Lexa softly promised, cupping Clarke's face gently and smiling down at her wife. Then as she leaned down for another kiss she murmured, "And so will I."

The End.

12