Clarke's Not So Fake Marriage

Story Info
Clarke and Lexa get married.
7.1k words
4.49
23.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Author's note: This story takes place in the second half of Season 2 of The 100. Both the actresses and characters are over 18.

**

Clarke Griffin had once known girls who dreamed about their wedding. Of the day itself and everything which came with it, including how they would like to be proposed too. Honestly she couldn't remember giving it much thought.

For as long as she could remember her dream had been reaching the ground, and then when that dream turned into a nightmare all she really wanted to do was survive and keep her people alive.

She would do anything to make that happen. Had already coated her hands in blood for them. So, if she understood this right, then what was being asked of her was small compared to what she had already done.

Still, while she never put much thought into it before, she could have never imagined she'd be proposed to like this.

If that was what was happening. Clarke was 99% sure, but just in case she asked, "You're... proposing?"

Lexa sighed, "You asked me if there was anything which may strengthen our alliance. As I said, it is common among my people for Commanders to wed. It is seen as solidifying the bond between clans, even if The Commanders are not deeply in love."

"Oh." Clarke murmured, realisation and oddly disappointment flooding her body, "So it would be like a fake marriage?"

Lexa frowned, "I do not understand."

"You know, we pretend to be together in public, but everything is just for show?" Clarke offered, continuing when Lexa remained her usual stoic self, "We hold hands and kiss when people are watching, but when were alone together, we're just friends."

"Is that what we are?" Lexa asked, taking a step forward.

Clark blushed, "I-"

"What you have suggested!" Lexa began with anger in her tone, before softening it considerably, "Would be seen as a great insult to my people. You must never tell anyone you even suggested it. To do so would risk both our lives."

"I didn't-" Clarke began, before she was interrupted again.

"If I am not to your liking I can assemble the finest men and women my people have to offer. Or at least, those who would be open to such an arrangement. And I believe wouldn't harm you. Although I would suggest offering up another in your place, as after Augustus's betrayal it would seem that I can truly trust no one." Lexa explained, walking past Clarke and leaning against the table in the centre of the tent. She then added in a small voice murmured, "Our union would legitimise our alliance in the eyes of many, and I fear those who would oppose it will be pleased by nothing but your blood, and the blood of your people. And perhaps mine. But while I believe it is the best option left to us, I... I didn't mean to offend you."

As Lexa talked Clarke cautiously moved closer to the other girl, her mind whirling as she tried to choose her reply.

In the past few days The Commander had ate and drank with her, hunted with her, had long private discussions which lasted for hours, so it was a struggle to think of what else they could do to strengthen their bond. Ironically the more she thought about it the less crazy it became.

Taking a deep calming breath Clarke cautiously took Lexa's hands in her own and then when the other girl looked up softly told her, "You didn't offend me. You just... took me by surprise."

Lexa frowned, "Why?

"Because I... I never imagine this is how I would be proposed too." Clarke let out a small laugh, and then when Lexa gave her a look she quickly added, "Not that I spent much time thinking about it, it's just... this is unusual."

"Agreed, but if you want to further ease the tension between our people, this is it." Lexa said, then after a pause she added with a sigh, "I do not offer this lightly, and I would not offer it at all if so many lives were not in danger, but... we are out of options."

How romantic, Clarke thought, her mouth opening to say that but The Commander lowered her gaze and looked bashful. It was adorable, Clarke smiling as she instead asked, "Do you even like me?"

Lexa frowned again, then after a long pause asked, "You do not know?"

It was Clarke's turn to frown, "Know what?"

Lexa smiled softly, and then looked up into Clarke's eyes again, "There is a great deal about your people I do not understand. The thing I understand most is why so many people would die for you. You're brave, and smart, and so very beautiful. You... you inspire such strength in your people, and yet you make some of them so very weak. You make me weak Clarke. When I'm around you I'm filled with weakness."

Understanding exactly what that meant Clarke blinked a few times, blown away by Lexa's confession. It made her realise, though this was perhaps what she had imagined, on those few occasions she done so, she had the most important thing.

The thing which many of those girls she had known didn't seem to realise was the most important thing, that being that the person who was proposing to her loved her.

Maybe it shouldn't have been such a surprise. After all she and Lexa had been spending so much time together lately, had grown closer with every passing day, if not every second, and there was something between them.

Clarke have been wondering if it had been her imagination, but that it seemed to be a spark between them, and while it wasn't something she'd ever really experienced before it didn't scare her. In fact, she quite liked the idea of being with a woman, especially one as brave, smart and beautiful as Lexa.

Realising she had spent way too much time just staring at The Commander, and thus making things increasingly weird, Clarke fell to one knee and then quickly explained when Lexa frowned at her, "This is something my people do when they propose."

"Your people are very odd." Lexa grumbled after a few seconds of just staring at the blonde, the brunette slowly getting on one knee in front of Clarke before acquiring, "Like this?"

"Yeah, I guess." Clarke grinned, not having the heart to tell Lexa that only one of them was supposed to get on one knee, "So, will you marry me?"

"I believe I asked first." Lexa pointed out.

"I guess you did." Clarke grinned, leaning forward for their first kiss.

*

Clarke had been trying her best to learn the language of The Grounders, but it was a slow process and Lexa and Octavia were not the most patient of teachers.

Lincoln had more patience for her, but he was glued to Octavia's hips, or perhaps vice versa, so Clarke didn't really get to benefit from his patience with Octavia interrupting all the time.

As a result Clarke understood little of her own wedding, her people understanding even less. She'd already had one massive fight with her mother over this, and from the look on her face they were likely to have another in the near future.

There was one part everyone understood though, and it was easily Clarke's favourite. Namely Lexa stepping forward and gently applying her face with the same kind of paint The Commander usually wore, in the middle of it softly decreeing, "You are mine, and I am yours."

When she was done Clarke performed the same ritual, her hands trembling as she did her best to apply the same pattern Lexa usually wore, Clarke's words seeming deafening amongst the silent camp as she repeated what Lexa had told her to say, "I am yours, and you are mine."

As a way to honour the sky people's customs Lexa had suggested they seal their union with a kiss. It was something The Commander apparently liked about the customs Clarke had described.

Well, that and the meal following it, the grounders also having that particular custom leftover from the old world. They probably used up too many supplies, but for maybe the first time there was a genuine sense of unity between the two sides.

Wanting more than anything to maintain that unity Clarke spent the entire feast snuggled up to her new wife, something made fairly easy thanks to Lexa's throne.

They could have probably sat side-by-side on the monstrosity, and even though that might promote the idea of them being equals, Clarke did have to admit there was a certain thrill to spending the feast sitting on her wife's lap, the other girl who was about her size supporting her as if she was as light as a feather. There was also a thrilled to thinking of Lexa as her wife, this not so fake marriage becoming realer by the second.

True, it had never been truly fake, but it was still a marriage of necessity, not love, so Clarke honestly wasn't sure what to think of it.

And yet, she felt something for Lexa, and from the way she kept catching Lexa looking at her and the confession The Commander had already given her Clarke knew that this was not a loveless marriage, even if perhaps Lexa wished it was.

As a result Clarke really didn't mind what was going to happen after the feast in their honour. In fact she was increasingly looking forward to it.

Even as the sky people and her own celebrated together in harmony Lexa wondered if she had done the right thing. She would sacrifice her own life a thousand times for her people, but she was afraid of Clarke.

Had been afraid of her for some time, the sky princess awaking feelings in her Lexa had thought had been murdered along with her beloved Costia.

Instead here she was, hopelessly in love with a girl who had fallen from the sky and might as well be a green skinned alien as far as some of her people were concerned.

She had succumbed to those feelings when she had proposed to Clarke and Lexa wondered if despite the momentary celebration if this would be a mistake in the long run.

Despite these troubling thoughts Lexa did her best to enjoy the celebration. After all, it was vital she keep her doubts about her decision to herself, especially in public.

Besides, now she had made her decision Lexa plan to get as much enjoyment as she could out of it, holding the soft body of her wife to her as she ate, drink and talk with her most trusted advisers, most frequently in the language of the sky people so Clarke and her surrounding friends and family could understand what was said.

Lexa was surprised at the extent of which she enjoyed that, but it was nothing compared to taking the sky princess back to her tent and bedding her.

Clarke was clearly nervous, but she once again proved herself strong enough to overcome any fear or doubt, in this case gently grabbing Lexa's face and kissing her once they were inside the tent.

Taking a little offguard by the blonde's boldness Lexa initially didn't kiss back, although she quickly made up for her moment of weakness by pushing her tongue into Clarke's mouth and forcing her bride's tongue into submission.

Clarke wisely didn't put up much of a fight, allowing Lexa to slowly strip off her clothing and lead her towards The Commander's finest animal furs.

Along the way Lexa removed her own clothes, Clarke helping without needing to be asked, The Commander feeling vulnerable as her armour was completely removed, exposing her body to the girl who had fallen from the sky.

Pushing aside that uneasy feeling Lexa lowered her new wife to the animal furs which made her bed and then mounted Clarke, their naked bodies pressed against each other pleasantly as they continued kissing like they didn't have a care in the world.

Sometime later Lexa broke the kiss and asked, "Are you normally loud during sex?"

"What?" Clarke blushed.

"Are you normally loud during sex?" Lexa repeated herself before explaining, "My people will be expecting proof of my conquest. Some feel this is, how did you put it... just for show. As I said, faking such a thing would be a great insult, so-"

"Conquest?" Clarke interrupted, "Your people see me as a conquest?"

"Yes." Lexa nodded, unsure why the blonde was so surprised, "You may be strong Clarke, but your people are weak and your strength is not equal to mine. At least not in my people's eyes."

"Is that what you think too?" Clarke asked.

"No." Lexa smiled softly and then added as she cupped Clarke's cheek, "But I assure you, being my conquest will not be unpleasant."

Clarke opened her mouth to reply, but hesitated to actually say anything. She couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted to angrily state she wasn't going to be a conquest, or to flirtatiously tell Lexa she would not be easy to conquer. Or even that being Lexa's conquest didn't sound so bad. Because it wasn't, as long as it was just Lexa.

Her people being conquests of The Grounders was a nightmare scenario, but Clarke was pretty sure The Commander just meant that she would be the 'bottom' to Lexa's 'top' and Clarke found that more than a little exciting.

Still, Clarke needed to be sure, "By conquest, you mean-"

"We rule together, but you are sexually submissive to me." Lexa said softly, putting Clarke at ease.

"Oh." Clarke mumbled, "We can try that, I guess... I mean-"

Losing patience with this conversation Lexa pushed her tongue into the vulnerable opening in front of her, Clarke feeling like she melted into the kiss, just like the equally passionate one which came before it.

In the name of proving the union wasn't fake Clarke and Lexa had kissed several times over the last week, but it had mostly been in public and none had been so heated as this.

Ironically the previous kisses felt fake in retrospect compared to this kiss and the one which came before it, Clarke becoming completely lost in the wonderful lip lock for a few blissful moments. Then she felt Lexa's hands begin to gently massage her body, ending with Lexa cupping her boobs which made Clarke gasp into her wife's mouth.

For a few moments Lexa's hands remained still as she continued kissing Clarke until the blonde was relaxed, then the brunette began massaging her tits with skill and confidence which seem to be beyond her years.

Then Lexa broke the lip lock and started covering Clarke's neck in kisses, the 18-year-old blonde guessing that volume wasn't going to be an issue as she felt herself moaning loudly without Lexa's mouth against her own.

She'd been moaning before that of course, but without Lexa's lips muffling them her moans seemed deafening, Clarke for the first time really contemplating someone hearing her having sex.

Clarke wasn't a prude, but she wasn't an exhibitionist either, and the idea of her people hearing her, like her Mom for example, was incredibly embarrassing.

But before she could become too consumed at the thought Lexa kissed her way down her chest to her boobs, Clarke first gasping and then crying out as a pair of super soft lips slid up her right breast and then wrapped around her right nipple.

Then after a brief sucking Lexa moved to the other nipple and then back again, The Grounder going back and forth between Clarke's nipples for several minutes, forcing her to cry out loudly the entire time.

Each time she moved from one nipple to the other Lexa made sure to kiss her way down one breast and up the other, sometimes even taking her time kissing the surrounding flesh before she wrapped her lips around one of Clarke's nipples.

Lexa saw this as giving Clarke's breasts the respect they deserve, The Commander becoming absolutely lost in her lust for The Sky Princess's bountiful bosom, making sure to maximise Clarke's pleasure by cupping each breast in turn into her mouth and massage the tit she wasn't currently working on.

Lexa tried not to think of her beloved Costia, but there were moments when she was with Clarke it was impossible for her not to think of her last love.

It was her least favourite thing about The Sky Princess. Now was definitely one of those times, if only for the fact that while Costia had been beautiful her tits had been nowhere near the size of Clarke's.

Lexa hadn't even known their true size until she had stripped Clarke naked, and even then it was only now she had her hands, and mouth, on them that Lexa could truly appreciate how magnificent they were.

How full, how round, how desperately they needed her full undivided attention, attention she was happy to give them for several minutes.

Then, shortly after Lexa began gently licking Clarke's nipples and between long sucking sessions, The Sky Princess whimpered, "Please Lexa, eat me!"

Abruptly pulling away from Clarke's tits Lexa frown down at her wife, trying to understand Clarke's meaning. As she thought about it Lexa concluded it must be one of the many confusing slangs Clarke's people used for some reason.

Lexa would never understand Clarke's people... but for Clarke, she wanted to try. For Clarke she would do almost anything, and that terrified Lexa. After all, they barely understood each other half of the time, and yet this girl had so much power over her.

Realisation crossing her face Clarke quickly clarified, "I mean lick me. You know, down there. Lick me down there. Lick, lick my pussy. Use your tongue on my cunt, my vagina, my sex, whatever you people call it. Or maybe your fingers. Please just make me cum. I want... I want you to fuck me with your tongue or fingers until it feels really, really good."

Lexa stared blankly at Clarke throughout that, then after a few seconds of silence murmured, "You and your people are weird."

In truth Lexa had correctly guessed what Clarke had meant the first time, and attempts to further explain herself came off as patronising more than anything else.

But Lexa found it bizarrely cute, much like Clarke herself, and it was totally worth it to see the look on her wife's face and to hear her whimper as Lexa slowly crawled down Clarke's body until she was in between her legs.

Lexa then spent a few moments just admiring her prize before leaning in, sticking out her tongue and sampling the treat in front of her. A treat she had correctly predicted would be almost sickly sweet.

Clarke cried out loudly just from the first lick of Lexa's tongue on her cunt that she swore that the whole camp must have heard. She almost gritted her teeth and tried to hold back out of instinct, but Clarke quickly reminded herself she needed to forget her modesty.

Or more accurately ignore it, Clarke blushing as Lexa settled into giving her a slow, drawn-out pussy licking which had the poor blonde loudly whimpering, moaning, groaning and most importantly crying out in pleasure, Clarke praying that her friends and her mother were far enough away that they wouldn't hear her, even if that didn't seem possible right now.

After half a dozen licks it became easier for Clarke to forget who might be listening in as Lexa gave her more pleasure than she could have ever imagined just from a simple pussy licking. Lexa's tongue was still just caressing her pussy lips and already Clarke felt blissful pleasure the likes of which she'd never felt with anyone before, including Finn.

For a horrible moment Clarke relived the pain of losing her last lover, the guilt that he had died by her hand even if it had been the merciful thing to do, and the thought she might lose Lexa or anyone else in this war against 'The Mountain Men'.

Then, as if sensing Clarke's distraction, the brunette's tongue lingered on the blonde's clit, Lexa giving a few gentle licks at first before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it.

That mercifully brought Clarke out of her thoughts, the unofficial leader of 'The Sky People' reaching down and grabbing the messy/braided hair of the official leader of The Grounders a.k.a. The Woods Clan, Clarke pushing her wife's face closer to her clit.

Without pausing the attention she was giving to Clarke's clit Lexa quickly reached up and yanked back painfully on one of the blonde's fingers, forcing Clarke to release her grip. She then brought Clarke's hand back down to the furs beneath, the more inexperienced leader smirking as she found this almost comical.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers