Clark's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers

I woke up in the middle of the night having to pee. The lights and the TV were still on. I got up and put on my shorts and went upstairs to use the bathroom. I went back down to the basement and saw Gordie pissing into the laundry sink and my mouth fell open. He laughed when he saw my face.

Gordie turned off the TV and the lights and we climbed back into bed.

"Hey, Clark?" he whispered in the dark.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Did you like what we did earlier?" he asked.

"Yeah. Did you like it?" I asked back.

"Hell yeah," he chuckled. "I fucking loved it. So... Are you, uh, you know... gay?"

"Yeah. I wasn't sure until today. Are you?"

"I like girls. I think I'm bi."

"Oh. That's cool."

Gordie took my hand and moved it to his crotch. His dick was hard again.

"Do you... You want me to suck it for you again?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah."

I bent down and took Gordie's big fat dick into my mouth. I gave him another blowjob and let him come in my mouth again.

"God, you're really good at that, Clark," he said and we both started laughing.

Gordie let out a deep breath. "I need a smoke."

We got up and put on our shorts and went out the basement door that led to the back yard. We stood under the deck in silence while Gordie had a smoke before returning to bed.

I sucked him off one more time in the morning before he took me home.

***

Gordie and I started hanging out a lot more and we'd spend the night at each others houses as often as our parents let us. I gave him many so many blowjobs I lost count... in his bed, in his basement, in my bedroom, in his truck. I blew him almost every single day for the next two months and a lot of times, he would jerk me off.

Thanksgiving weekend was when Gordie rounded third and hit a home run.

It was Saturday afternoon. His parents were visiting friends for the day and wouldn't be back until late that night. Gordie came by the house to pick me up. When I came outside he was leaning against his truck smoking. He was wearing a flannel shirt over a wife beater tank top, faded jeans and brown cowboy boots. His wallet was chained to a belt loop. He looked hot as hell. My knees weakened and my crotch tightened. He looked at me and smirked. He knew the effect he had on me. He flicked the cigarette butt onto the driveway and stomped it out.

"Ready?" he asked.

We went and grabbed a quick lunch and before long we were alone in his bedroom. Our clothes were piled on the floor and we laid down in his bed naked.

We were kissing and making out and Gordie rolled on top of me. His penis was between my legs and I could feel it poking at me.

"Clark, do ever think about fucking?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah. Sometimes," I said. Truthfully, I thought about it all the time, and I wanted Gordie to be my first.

"I wanna fuck you, Clark. I wanna fuck you in the ass. You wanna try it?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I want to."

"You really wanna give me your cherry?"

"Yeah."

Gordie got some lotion from his nightstand drawer. He rolled me over onto my stomach and began squishing the lotion into my crack. He pushed his finger into my hole.

"Ouch," I cried out. "Go slow, Gordie."

Gordie slowed down and began fingering me slowly. He pushed in a second finger and moved a little bit faster. He pulled me up until I was on my hands and knees. I heard the squishing noises as he lubed up his cock with the lotion. He knelt behind me and pushed the head of his fat uncut cock into me. I cried out in pain.

"It hurts, Gordie... It hurts..."

"It'll be okay, baby, just give it a minute..."

Oh, God, it burned and hurt like hell, but Gordie just called me 'baby'. My mind was swimming with emotions. He pushed further into me. His body moved down so that he was on top of my back. His hairy chest and belly covered my back and his weight on me felt good. He brought his arms under me and around my chest and held me tight.

"You're so tight, Clark. Fuck, it's so hot and so soft..."

Gordie began moving in and out of me nice and slow. I grit my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut. He pushed deeper and his dick slid across something inside me and I gasped and moaned. My dick pulsed and a dollop of pre-come dripped onto the bed.

"Oh, fuck, squeeze it like that again," he moaned.

Gordie slid out and and back in. He held my hips tight and began thrusting faster. He kept rubbing against what I later found was my prostate and I was hard as a rock. The pain was gone and it was replaced by intense pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, Clark," he grunted.

"Gordie, it feels good," I moaned. "Fuck me, Gordie."

"Yeah, I'm fucking your ass, baby!"

"Oh, god!" I moaned.

Gordie's thrusts became more erratic and he pushed into me and cried out.

"I'm coming!" he shouted.

I felt his cock swell and jerk repeatedly. I felt a warm sensation inside me and when he pulled out, his hot semen leaked out and ran down my balls and my leg.

Gordie grabbed a towel and swiped it up my leg and my ass crack. I collapsed forward onto the bed and then rolled onto my back. Gordie looked down and took my cock in his hand and looked me in the eye and said, "Don't come in my mouth."

He bent down and sucked me into his mouth. It was warm and wet and the gentle suction was amazing. I never felt anything like it. Then he slipped a finger into me and finger banged me while sucking me off.

"Gord," I warned him. Gordie pulled his mouth off me and jerked my cock and I sprayed a huge load all over us.

Gordie climbed on top of me and kissed me hard and passionately. He pushed my legs back, which tilted my ass up to him. He pushed his still erect cock into my wet hole. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He fucked me hard and fast in the missionary position. He sucked my neck and gave me a hickey. His hairy belly rubbed against the bottom of my dick. I was moaning and whimpering while Gordie grunted and groaned.

"You feel so good, baby," he whispered.

"You're so big, Gordie," I whimpered.

Gordie kept hitting my prostate and rubbing my dick with his belly. I grabbed at Grodie's back, trying to pull him into me. I felt it building up. I couldn't believe it. Gordie was going to make me come.

"Don't stop, Gord, I'm gonna come."

The contractions of my ass muscles as I pulsed warm juice between us did him in. He thrust harder and groaned loudly. "Oh, baby, oh, fuck!"

He looked into my eyes and his face contorted with pleasure.

"Shoot inside me, Gordie," I whispered.

He cried out and thrust hard into me one final time as his cock pulsed repeatedly as it shot hot come into my rectum. When Gordie collapsed on top of me and tenderly kissed my neck and my lips, I knew I had fallen in love with him.

***

I let Gordie Thomas fuck me whenever he wanted. We did it on the couch in the basement rec room. He bent me over the pool table and fucked my ass. We fucked in my bed. In his bed. We even fucked in his truck. When he wanted a blowjob instead, I gave him that. No one suspected anything as far as I knew. They just thought we were best friends. Only I knew that I was totally in love with him.

Gordie went out of town with his parents for winter vacation. I missed him terribly, but I tried not to let him know. During the Christmas break, I went to a sports bar with Dad on one occasion when Mom was out with her friends. We ate wings and watched the Lions on the big screen TV. At the table next to us were four loud guys. Big guys. Big hairy guys. I couldn't take my eyes off them. One of them caught me looking twice. The second time he smiled and winked at me and I blushed and forced myself to look away.

I realized then that was what turned me on. I didn't know if it was because I was so attracted to Gordie, or if I was just attracted to that type of guy. That night when I went to my room, I went to the Internet and did some searching and discovered that the guys were described as bears and cubs. I guess Gordie was a bear and I was a twink. I didn't much care for that description for myself.

When Gordie came home from vacation, he called me and said he needed to see me. He picked me up and we grabbed a late lunch, then headed back to his place. His brother was home for the holidays, so we couldn't go up to his room or risk the rec room. We were in the back yard and Gordie was having a smoke out of frustration. I could see his big hard dick outlined in his jeans and I wanted it.

He stomped out his smoke in the snow.

"Come on," he said and led me back to the shed. He looked around real quick and we snuck inside. The shed was pretty big. It held the snowblower and the lawnmower, plus had a large wooden work bench. There were tools everywhere. Gordie pulled off his winter coat and laid it on the bench. He backed me up against the workbench and began kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. His hands moved to my belt and he undid my belt buckle and unzipped my jeans. He pulled off my shoes and pulled off my jeans and underwear.

"It's cold," I said as I shivered.

"I'll warm you up, baby."

He picked me up and sat me down on the work bench. It was tall enough that were were now the same height. He kissed my lips and sucked my neck. I reached down and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. I reached into his boxer shorts and wrapped my hand around his rock hard shaft. I slid the foreskin back and forth over the head.

Gordie reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a tube of lube. As we made out, he lubed up my ass and fingered me with one, then two, then three fingers. After slicking up his dick, he positioned it and pushed into me. I whimpered and wrapped my legs around his waist. Gordie pulled out until the crown of his head was about to pop out, then pushed back in with a groan.

"Fuck me, Gordie," I begged.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck the come out of you, Clark."

Gordie sucked the base of my neck as he pounded my ass hard and fast.

"Oh god, Gord, oh yes, don't stop," I panted.

When Gordie dropped his forehead onto mine and locked his eyes onto mine, I came hard. Gordie thrust into me one last time and unloaded into my ass. I looked into Gordie's eyes and I knew he felt the same as I did. I wanted to tell him that I loved him, but I was afraid.

After we caught our breath, the cold started climbing up my legs and I started shivering. Gordie helped me down off the bench and I put my underwear and jeans back on. Before we walked out of the shed, he came up behind me and wrapped his beefy arms around me.

"I missed you so much, Clark," he whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too, Gord."

***

After spring break, our school had a spring dance. Gordie said he wanted to go and was going to ask this girl Carla. He told me that he'd come get me after the dance and we'd go out and grab a bite to eat. I waited for him, but he never came.

When I saw him in school Monday morning, he was was at his locker and Carla had her back against it and he was kissing her. I turned away before he could see me and I hurried into the bathroom and locked myself into a stall. I sat there and cried like a baby. I sat with Gordie in 5th period government. He could tell something was wrong, but didn't press.

I spent the night at his house that Saturday and he fucked me in the bed down in the basement. Laying underneath him having just had another mind-blowing orgasm, I forgot all about Carla.

He was supposed to stay the night at my house the next Saturday, but he canceled.

That next Monday, we went out after school and got pizza. He told me that Carla gave him a blowjob on Saturday night. He was so proud of himself. I was horrified and jealous and hurt. He saw the look on my face and didn't realize what I was feeling and said, "Don't worry, she's nowhere near as good as you are" and laughed.

I started crying and he apologized over and over. He held me for a while, but then had to take me home so I wouldn't be late for my curfew. He gave me a gentle kiss and said he was sorry again before I got out of the truck.

I spent the night with him the next Saturday. We had a good time and it was just like before. By the time we got into the bed in the basement that night, I was aching for him.

Gordie moved on top of me. We kissed and made out and he was so passionate. I could feel his hard cock pushing between my legs. I guess I was used to getting it regularly from him, but we hadn't had sex in over a week and I was desperate for him.

"Fuck me, Gordie," I whispered. "Please."

Gordie got the tube of lube and stretched me open with his fingers. He pushed my legs back and bent them over his elbows. I moaned when the head of his thick uncut cock pushed into me. It hurt for a few seconds, but he pain quickly faded as he slid in to the root.

"Oh god, Clark," he groaned.

I laid under him, rubbing his hairy chest and belly. When he finally started to move, I whimpered and push back against him. He was fucking me hard and fast and I wasn't going to last long and neither was he.

"Gord, please don't stop... I'm gonna come."

I bit my lip and arched my back and spurt my load all over my chest and stomach. Gordie was looking down at my dick watching it jerk and spurt. With a long groan, he pushed into me and came.

He unlocked my legs and I moved them behind his butt as he lowered himself on top of me. He was panting as he stared into my eyes. His cock hadn't softened and his hips began moving again, slowly screwing and pushing in and out.

I reached up and raked my fingers over his beard as I looked into his eyes while he slowly thrust in and out of my ass. I wanted to tell him that I loved him. Maybe he would see it in my eyes. I saw something in his eyes as he looked down at me. Tears of joy welled up in my own eyes. Then Gordie closed his eyes and turned his head away.

He took a deep breath and lowered himself onto me. He clamped his mouth on the base of my neck at my shoulder and began licking and sucking. His hips were slamming into me hard and fast now. I wrapped my arms around his back and shoulders and whimpered softly as he took me.

Gordie was pounding into me hard when he suddenly pulled up onto his hands. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna fucking shoot!"

Gordie's thrusting became erratic and jerky and with a grunt, he started to climax. When I felt his cock throb and then pulse, I lost it.

"Gord!" I cried out in stifled moan.

We laid together for a while trying to recover, then we went to the sink to wash up. I was standing at the sink running a washcloth through the warm water. I wrung it out and wiped my chest and stomach down.

Gordie came up behind me and put his arms around me. He kissed my shoulders and the back of my neck.

I could feel Gordie's sperm leaking out of me and dripping down my leg.

"God, you shoot a lot," I said as I swiped up my leg and my butt crack.

Gordie laid his forehead on my shoulder and started laughing. I rinsed out the washcloth, then turned around and wiped him down. I made sure his cock was nice and clean all over, then pulled the foreskin forward. He leaned down and gave me a tender kiss, then took me to bed.

In the morning, I woke up with Gordie spooned behind my back. I could hear him snoring softly and I loved the feel of his hairy chest and belly against my back. His beefy arm was draped over me, resting his hand between my chest and stomach. His cock was hard and pushing into me. I squirmed a bit and pushed back against him as I lightly rubbed his arm.

Gordie's breathing changed and I felt his arms tighten around me. "Good morning," he growled into my ear.

"Good morning."

Gordie pushed me onto my stomach and moved on top of me, pushing my legs apart with his thighs. His arms moved around me and I brought my hands under my chest to clasp at his arms. He kissed my shoulder and neck, then licked my ear. "I wanna fuck you, Clark," he whispered into my ear.

I shuddered underneath him and he took that as a yes. He reached over and grabbed the lube and smeared it around my hole, then pushed it into me. He pulled back and grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my hands and knees. I looked back and watched him lube up his cock and then line it up with my ass.

He slid in all the way in one smooth push. I let out a ragged breath and pushed back against him. He grabbed my hips and pounded me doggy style. After almost ten minutes of intense fucking, he lowered himself onto my back and his hand reached around and grabbed a hold of my dick.

"Come for me, baby."

He squeezed my dick, then slid his hand up and down and I cried out his name as I spurt my load all over the sheets. I was quivering, barely able to hold myself up on all fours as he grabbed my hips and continued his assault on my ass.

"Here it comes, Clark," he grunted. His cock jerked and pulsed into me, firing jets of come deep into my guts.

When his grip on me loosened, I slumped forward onto the bed. Gordie flopped onto his back next to me and we laid there trying to catch our breath.

"That was so good, Gord," I panted. "You always make me come so hard."

I blushed and smiled at him.

"You're the best, Clark."

I moved over and laid my head on his chest. I felt Gordie tense up.

"I gotta tell you something, Clark," he said. His voice was nervous. I lifted my head up and looked at him.

"Okay," I said.

From the look on his face I could tell that I wasn't going to like what he had to say.

"I asked Carla to be my girlfriend. We, uh, started having sex and it's not right for me to cheat on her with you, so we gotta stop."

I was stunned. I was devastated.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Cheat on her? You were mine first! You're cheating on me!"

I rolled over and turned away from him and sobbed.

"What was last night and this morning?" I was finally able to ask.

"I'm sorry, Clark. Please understand. Please don't cry."

Gordie put his hand on my shoulder. I had to get out of there. I got up and got dressed. Tears streamed down my face.

"I loved you, Gordie. I do love you, Gordie."

"I know, Clark. I'm so sorry," he said.

I could see the tears in his eyes and that made it worse. I could see in his face how he felt about me, but I guess he was too scared.

I grabbed my backpack and ran up the stairs and out the door. As I walked home, I could feel Gordie's come leaking out of my ass and into my shorts. I'm sure I looked a mess. It took me over 30 minutes to get home. I locked myself into my room and laid down and cried.

***

Monday in government, Gordie sat down next to me before class started and wrote on a piece of paper "I'm sorry". After class, he pulled me aside. He said he wanted us to be friends. I was still his best friend, he said. I agreed to go to a party with him on Saturday.

When Gordie pulled up on Saturday, I was annoyed that Carla was in the truck with him. She was sitting in the middle of the seat next to Gordie, her arms linked around his. I put on a fake smile and climbed in. At the party it hurt to see her all over him, kissing him and rubbing his body. And the way she looked at me while she did it... She knew. I don't think she knew about us having sex, but she knew how I felt about him. She knew I was in love with him.

Gordie had been drinking and that always makes him warm. He pulled off his shirt and was wearing an old threadbare white tank top underneath it. He had shaved all of his chest hair off. I asked what happened and he said Carla didn't like it and told him to shave it. He shrugged and gave me a half-smile. It upset me greatly. His chest hair was beautiful. Why would he do something like that just to please her? How could she not accept him for the way he was?

When we finally left, Carla drove because Gordie was too drunk. We crowded into the bench seat of Gordie's truck. By the time she dropped me off, Gordie was either asleep or passed out. She rolled down the driver's window as I got out and quietly hissed, "Keep away from Gordie, faggot... or I'll tell him and everyone else that you're in love with him."

robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers