Clash of the Avatars Ch. 01

Story Info
Male and female demons prepare for the battle of the sexes.
4.5k words
4.3
34k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: INCARNATIONS

Rachel shook her head: "No, I just don't want to! Why won't you just drop it?"

Mike shook his head, annoyed. It was a fight they had had many times before. He didn't see what the big deal was! He had a fantasy, and she refused to give him the pleasure of acting it out. For many years he had fantasized about playing with Rachel's breasts. He wanted to tie her hands behind her back and be allowed to play with her tits for a couple minutes. He wasn't going to hurt her or anything! He just got an incredible thrill out of the sensitivity and vulnerability of naked female breasts. He wanted to be free to molest Rachel's breasts, to paw them, to "feel her up" with concern for her feelings. It's not like he wanted to do that all the time! He just wanted to do it once! But she would never let him.

"Come on, honey," he pressed. "It'll just be for a minute. I'll give you head afterwards, I promise."

"No, Mike. It makes me feel gross and I don't want to do it. Just drop it, okay?"

Mike pouted, and soon the tension had become nonsexual. They drifted apart, Rachel reading and Mike using the computer. Soon they had a fight over something stupid, and Mike decided not to sleep over. He went back to his place. They were both in their late twenties and working office jobs. Both of them had intense sexual desires, but very often those desires just seemed incompatible. He was a man, she was a woman. She wanted him to go slowly and take care of her gently. He wanted rough sex, he wanted to play out rape fantasies. They fought often.

That night, Rachel and Mike lay awake in their separate apartments. He was mad. He masturbated to a fantasy of tying Rachel's hands behind her back and rudely molesting her tits. She was begging him to stop and saying that she felt violated, but he just continued to enjoy playing with her soft, sensitive, beautiful, naked woman's breasts. He imagined sucking and fondling her nipples until she moaned. Finally he imagined grabbing her boobs roughly, pulling her nipples up sharply as he ejaculated in her face. Meanwhile, Rachel was similarly angry. In her fantasy, Mike was begging to be allowed to serve her. He had no needs or desires of his own, but was like a servant waiting on a princess. She imagined him caressing her gently, all over her body, and after about fifteen minutes of that, he finally began to tenderly lick her clit until she came to orgasm. After cumming, each of them slept fitfully and had strange dreams, twisting up the sheets in their mutual frustration at the tragic mismatch of sexual energies between them.

Neither of them was aware that it happened to be a very special night. In fact, very few people in the world were aware that March 12, 2009, happened to be an extremely uncommon moment in the world of demons and angels. This date was marked as special on a bizarre pre-colonial calendar that was inscribed in a cave in Kerala, India, but only a few people had ever seen that calendar, and no one had ever successfully decoded it. While the world waited for something to happen in the year 2012, said to be the 'end of the world' according to Mayan prophecy, something far stranger was at play on this particular night.

Once every 327,000 years, the Council of Male Sexual Demons and the Council of Female Sexual Demons were convened in the heavens. The stars were aligned, and the two councils met together to decide how they would stage the Demonic Battle of the Sexes. Each time the councils met, they each chose a married or dating couple to represent the sexes in combat. These avatars would battle each other sexually, in public, and the winner would usher in a year of dominance for the sex he or she represented.

This year, the councils chose Rachel and Mike.

The Council of Male Sexual Demons was convened. It was an incredibly powerful group of nine naked men. The men were of all shapes and colors, but all beautiful, and all with constant-raging dicks. These dicks were never flaccid. They were constantly raging and full of desire, but they never got to fuck anyone. They were not allowed to fuck mortals, and no demon woman would allow themselves to be fucked, so the male demons walked around angry and lustful at all times. For thousands of years they would look down and watch naked mortal women on earth. As powerful demons, they could be invisibly present anywhere they wanted in the world. In a woman's bathroom as she showered, a naked male demon would be invisibly standing, drooling and moaning lustfully. He wanted nothing more than to reach out and take her, to suck those tits and most of all to fuck that fucking hole. But it was impossible. There could be no contact between demons and mortals. So the demon would simply watch as the woman lathered herself up. He would put his face close and stare as she soaped and cleaned her vulva. If she masturbated in the shower, so much the better. He would time his ejaculation to match hers. Then she would get dressed and leave the bathroom, and the demon would disappear, partly satisfied but mostly frustrated.

Invisible demons like this populated most places on earth where naked women could be found. They would go to nude beaches and kneel in the sand between the legs of a naked woman, her legs relaxed and outstretched, staring into the cunt that he was not allowed to touch or assault. Drooling over the parted lips, hairy or shaved according to his preference, until eventually he would leave the beach in frustration. Other demons would hang out in women's shower rooms, at gyms or pools or in prisons, masturbating whenever a group of naked women would come into the room and strip down together. All those fucking breasts hanging out there, all those fucking naked cunts fully visible and available... Yet the demons could not touch the women, they could only touch themselves. It was maddening.

Some of the demons found greater satisfaction attending rapes or gang rapes. There would demons who would skulk invisibly in alleyways in seedy neighborhoods, hoping that a man would assault a woman there. In this way the demons could get some kind of surrogate satisfaction. Unable to touch any women, they got a lot of pleasure watching men have their way with women, the more force the better. As a man fucked a woman against her will, the demons felt vindicated, their masturbation extra satisfying. Some demons hunted for gang rapes, although those were not very easy to find. When one was found, a demon might call his friends, so that in addition to five or six mortal men raping and molesting a helpless woman over a pool table, there might be twelve or thirteen invisible male demons skulking in the corner, watching with pleasure as the woman got fucked in all her holes.

The nine most powerful of these demons were now convened for this special council. Their penises eternally hard, they sat around a table, naked as always, scanning the earth to choose an avatar. Their erect penises were of different sizes and shapes and colors: large and dark, thick and pale, reddish, tan, circumcised and not. Their balls likewise were of every size, shape, and color. Large demon scrotums hung below their cocks as they contemplated different men. They wanted to choose a man who felt very angry at women but who had never expressed that anger before. At the previous council meeting, 327,000 years ago in a completely different civilization of which the contemporary civilization had no knowledge, they had chosen a hardcore rapist as their avatar. But he was too violent and that ended badly. This time they wanted a nice, clean-shaven youth, someone who was full of sexual anger but had never had the chance to express it.

They found Mike, lying in his bed, fantasizing about molesting his girlfriend. The penises of the demons dripped with pre-cum, thinking about what was about to happen. They were going to pour their demon-power into him, making him desire and rage unstoppable. He would then do battle with women, and with the female avatar of the female demons, and whoever won would determine what happened the following year.

The female demons were in a parallel situation. They too were filled with rage and sexual frustration. The nine most powerful female demons were likewise seated around a table, scanning the earth for a woman whose anger at men was strong enough to do the job they needed her to do.

The situation of the female demons was parallel to that of the males in every way. They too were constantly naked and constantly aroused. They too were of all shapes and sizes and colors. Large breasts and small, pert and heavy, big and small nipples, and vulvas of ever shape and sizes, with every possible kind of hair. The female demons also wanted sexual fulfillment, but what they wanted, like Rachel herself, was to be sexually cared for by men. They too were prohibited from touching any demons or mortals. None of the demons ever had skin-to-skin contact with any living being. This is why they were all so fucking angry.

Some of the female demons would hang out invisibly around naked men. Some of them would be invisible seated in the bathroom or bedroom while a man masturbated, watching him rub his naked cock and desperately wanting to take it inside her cunt, but of course that was impossible. Other women preferred to watch men pleasuring women, for example they would seek out instances of men performing oral sex on women and sit right on the bed, invisible, watching the man's tongue service the woman's vulva. Sometimes they would lean in to get a closer look. They loved to see a male tongue lick an aroused clit, but even more they loved the moment when a man would put his tongue inside the woman's vagina. For the female demons this seemed to be a special display of male submission to female desire. Many female demons would try to time their own orgasms to this moment.

What the female demons hated more than anything was rape. Very often they would sit invisibly by the side of a bed where a man was raping a woman, and watch. They would try to beam empathy and strength to the woman whose body was being violated. And at the same time, they would wish desperately that they could attack the man. They would often have fantasies of suddenly being able to touch mortals, so that they could jump up and push the man to the ground, stand over him and punish him. Some of them fantasized about beating up the rapist. Others imagined tying him up by the balls, or letting the rape victim kick him in the testicles, or even cutting off his scrotum or castrating him entirely. But of course, this was only fantasy.

Every so often, a group of female demons and a group of male demons would show up at the same event, for example in a back room where a gang rape was taking place. Once five male demons and eight female demons showed up in the back room of a gas station, where three men were taking forcible advantage of two beautiful young college students. When the demons arrived, the three men were fucking one of the students in all three of her naked holes. A penis in her mouth, one in her anus, and one in her vagina. She was totally fucked, moaning, wet but not aroused, totally sexually violated. Her friend was tied up in the corner. Soon afterwards, each of the three men ejaculated in the helpless girl. First cum pumped into her asshole, and then into her vagina. The men kept holding her tightly, though, until the third man had the chance to shoot cum into her throat. She moaned. The men took a break for about half an hour, talking to themselves and every so often touching the naked young woman in her exposed private places. After the break, they stripped the second young woman and force-fucked her in the same way, only trading places so that each man could enjoy a different female orifice. Finally, when they had each ejaculated a second time, they forced the girls, who had been best friends but never sexual together, to lick each other's pussies in a 69 position.

The demons watched all this from their invisible sidelines. The male demons were thrilled, it was the best show they had seen in a long time. Each time one of the rapist men ejaculated in a helpless woman, the male demons cheered and stroked their own penises. Meanwhile, the female demons were absolutely furious. They screamed and yelled in their demon-world that the mortals could not hear. They pointed at the male demons' genitals and swore that one day they would cut off all those disgusting cocks and balls. But the male demons just taunted the female demons by pointing back at them and saying they'd love to fuck their demon pussies in the same way as these mortals were demonstrating.

The tension in the room was incredible. The male demons, with their hard, pounding cocks, ached to jump into the fray and fuck the helpless kidnapped mortal ladies. The female demons would have liked to deliver a sharp, painful, incapacitating kick right to the center-point of the scrotum sack of every male in the room, both demon and mortal. The male and female demons would have killed each other if they could. But there were the rules, as always. The demons could not have any physical contact with each other or with the mortals. So they left it be. Eventually everyone dispersed.

This kind of event just added to the overall sexual fury building up between the male and female demons, which all came to a head when the special alignment of the stars was right, once every 327,000 years. Tonight was the night. The female demons found Rachel twisting in her bed, angry that Mike never pleased her sexually, and angry that men in general were so fucking insensitive to female sexual feelings.

The male and female demons agreed on one thing: That Rachel and Mike would be their avatars this time around.

So the male demons swept down and appeared inside Mike's bedroom. On this night only, they were partially visible, appearing to Mike as if in a dream. He felt their male warmth and incredible masculine strength surrounding him. He looked up, in his dream, and saw nine massive cocks outstretched above his head like immense weapons or flagpoles. The demons masturbated and ejaculated on him. In his dream, he felt their hot cum sinking into his body and making him superhuman.

When Mike woke up in the morning, he knew that he was changed. He felt inhumanly strong, incredibly powerful. He had the sense that his willpower was unshakeable, and so strong that he could even control other people. He stood up and found his cock incredibly erect. It was so hard and sensitive that it was almost painful. His balls, too, felt aching and full. His whole male genital apparatus felt larger and more significant, as if it were 50% of his body mass instead of just a small part. He reached down to stroke his penis and found it incredibly alive to the touch. He felt certain that he could masturbate to orgasm in less than a minute, and he started to do so, but after just two strokes he suddenly stopped and froze in place, listening.

Mike had a female roommate. He had moved in with her before he had met Rachel, and he had honestly never thought of her sexually before. Their relationship was casual and uncomplicated, as if she were a guy. Her name was Sarah, and she was blond, and a bit on the plump side, whereas Rachel was more of Mike's type: slim but curvy, and dark. This morning, Mike stood naked in his room, and he heard Sarah shuffling around in the kitchen. It was a two-bedroom apartment, with the kitchen adjoining the living room. Both bedrooms opened onto the common space. Mike could hear Sarah opening the fridge.

Mike's sexual anger had always been repressed. The only person who knew about it was Rachel, and that was exactly the problem between them: He always wanted her to let him enact the fantasy of playing roughly with her helpless and vulnerable a body, and she always said no. Never before had Mike directed those kinds of rough fantasies towards other women in his life. Especially not Sarah, who was just a roommate and an occasional drinking buddy. But this morning was different. Mike was empowered. He didn't know it, but he was an avatar for the male demons, with thousands of years of male sexual frustration coursing through his blood and his cock.

Mike stopped stroking his penis and stood thoughtfully for a moment. Was he really going to do this? Voices in his head told him that he could finally unleash all his sexual desire just as he wanted to. Stop worrying about what other people would think, and just take what he wanted. He cupped his balls in one hand and felt the heavy, pendulous weight of his testicles, the essence of his male identity. He thought of Sarah getting breakfast in the next room, and for the first time felt excruciatingly aware of the fact that she did not have a scrotum sack between her legs. No, Sarah between her legs would be very, very similar to Rachel between her legs. Female.

Mike's penis jumped. He began to move towards the door. Once again he stopped and paused for a moment, aware that he was crossing a threshold into demonic perversion if he did this. He was still completely naked, his erect cock standing hard at attention, pointing towards the door and towards the female on the other side of it. Was he really going to do this?

A few miles away, in another part of the city, Rachel was having a parallel but different experience. It was parallel in that she too had been invested with demonic power. She too had dreamt of strange figures, but of course, they were female because she was female. The nine female demons had appeared to her in the night. They were like vast, dark, goddesses, looming over her and making her feel proud of her own womanhood. She looked up and saw the goddesses' immense breasts almost covering her, hanging down towards her like heavy, soft, sexual pillows. And by her body, close to her body, there were nine hairy vulvas, nine sets of vulva lips, nine sexually frustrated clitorises, and nine immensely powerful demonic vaginas.

In the middle of the night, Rachel dreamt that these women masturbated together and, after they had cum, each of them rubbed her fingers on her pussy and drew it away, dripping with demon-cum. This demon cum was then used to anoint Rachel's body. They rubbed in on her stomach and legs and on her naked breasts, arousing her nipples. They rubbed the cum onto Rachel's face. Rachel licked the fingers of the female demons and tasted the hot salty juices. Finally the demons rubbed their own female cum onto Rachel's pussy, anointing her labial folds and vulva.

Rachel woke up feeling different, just as Mike had. The visions were gone, but her body felt immensely powerful and sexual. She was now the incarnation of female sexual power and gendered anger. Her breasts felt incredible firm, solid, and they seemed larger than the day before. Rachel's nipples stood out prominently on her proud tits and showed no sign of softening. Her cunt was warm and wet, permanently wet, the folds of her vulva soft and thick. He vagina felt like it could devour the entire world. Her clit demanded to be served. Rachel felt like a sexual goddess.

Rachel threw off the covers and lay in bed, naked. She put a hand on her vulva mound, but it was too sensitive to masturbate, too complete in its own power. She wanted badly to cum, but the idea of touching her own clit felt cheap. She deserved better than that. Far better.

There was a knock on the door. Rachel lived alone, in a studio apartment. She didn't know any of her neighbors. Silently, Rachel stood up and walked to the door. She peered out through the small eyehole that allowed her to see who was there. In the hallway was a young man. He looked somewhat familiar. She thought that he probably lived on the same floor of the building. He was holding an empty, white coffee filter in his hand. He wanted to borrow some coffee.

12