Clash of the Avatars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You skanky ho!" a male voice called out from across the street.

At first Rachel thought he was talking to her, and she prepared to run over to him and lift him off the ground by his testicles. Then she realized that he was talking to another woman, closer to him, and neither of them had noticed her emerging naked from the apartment building.

The young man was speaking to a heavily made-up woman whose clothes did seem almost excessively revealing. Her tank top rode high to reveal her tummy and low to show the tops of her breasts and a bright red lacy bra. Her skirt was short as well, and her boots very high, framing her strong upper thighs. The man was wearing big jeans and a hoodie and continued to shout abuse at the woman, who seemed unable to think of anything to say in return.

Rachel stepped between them suddenly.

"What the fuck?" said the man, seeing her beautiful naked body suddenly emerge from between two parked cars.

Rachel was behind him in an instant, pulling his arms behind his back and twisting them into a locked position. He protested, but Rachel twisted his arm and he quickly fell silent. Then Rachel locked eyes with the woman in the short skirt.

"Come over here," she said. The woman did so, approaching her man at first with fear but then with a growing sense of strength and anger as she saw how completely Rachel had him restrained. He was a strong young man, but no match for the demonic avatar of feminine force. "Pull his pants down," Rachel said. The woman hesitated for a moment, but then quickly leaned forward and easily yanked his loose jeans down to his ankles. They were so baggy, they didn't even need to be unzipped.

Rachel didn't care what the fight was about. Maybe they were friends, maybe they were lovers, maybe they were just strangers passing on the street. Maybe the woman really was a prostitute. It didn't matter. What mattered is that the woman learn to demand respect from men, and that the man learn to give it.

They guy was wearing fashionable silk boxers. Rachel told the woman to pull them down, and she did. Immediately the man's naked genitals were completely exposed. He struggled harder but Rachel kept his arms firmly twisted and locked behind his back. He tried to kick, but his own jeans and boxers inhibited his movement.

"Slap his balls," said Rachel.

The woman grinned like a child being given a toy, and give the man's scrotum a gentle slap from below. He grunted and tried in vain to pull away or protect his jewels.

"Harder," said Rachel. The man tried to close his legs, but Rachel twisted his arm again. "Keep your legs open wide or I'll break your arm," she said. The man could feel Rachel's naked body against his back. Her breasts were pressed against the back of his shirt. With his pants down, he realized that his butt was practically touching her naked pussy. It made him crazy to think of a beautiful woman controlling him in this way. He wanted to break out of her grip, turn around, throw her to the ground and fuck her senseless. Unfortunately, she was much stronger than him, so his fantasy got him nowhere. The only thing it did was cause his penis to stiffen and stand out erect, making him feel even more humiliated and, incidentally, making his balls a much easier target for the woman he now deeply regretted insulting.

The woman's second slap really hurt. She swatted upwards with the flat of her palm. The man felt a dull thud in the lowest part of his balls and wanted to collapse to the ground, but Rachel held him upright. The woman slapped his testicles again, even harder, and he cried out. Then she started to really get into it, knocking them back and forth and from side to side, swatting at them like a boxing bag or a birthday piñata. He could do nothing but moan and beg and foam at the mouth as his tender male bag was knocked around loosely between his legs.

Finally Rachel let him go, and he fell to the ground. The woman stood over him and pulled down her panties so that she could lower her cunt onto his face. As Rachel left them, the woman's miniskirt was descending over the young man's head, hiding it completely from view. His head disappeared into the skirt just as his face disappeared into the folds of the prostitute's cunt. For she was indeed a prostitute, and it had been a while since she had felt in charge during sex.

The thought of prostitution made Rachel angry. Naked, she walked across town, leaving a trail of humiliated and violated men in her wake, until she came to a seedy area and found what she was looking for: a strip club.

Rachel entered The Red Lips and stood in the doorway. On several catwalks there were naked and nearly naked woman walking and strutting and "dancing" in front of the men. The men were staring and drooling, some of them even had their dicks out and were opening rubbing the underside of their cocks. Every so often they would put bills into the skimpy garments of the women onstage.

All the same, Rachel began to attract attention because she was naked and obviously not from the club. She wore no makeup and looked like a "girl next door" type, except that she was not wearing any clothes. Several men turned to look at her. Next to the exotic dancers she seemed clean, innocent, and very much in need of defilement.

"Hey baby," said one of the men, well into his drinks already. "Did you come to join the party?"

"You're wearing the right outfit," said another. "Why don't you get onstage and show us what you've got?"

"Why don't you come over here?" said a third, waving his exposed penis at her obscenely. "I've got something for you right here!"

Rachel stood for a moment and surveyed the scene. There were about thirty or forty men, all told. She didn't doubt that she could have taken them all on, one by one, or even probably as a group. She felt that fucking strong. But she didn't want any of them to escape either. And she wouldn't be satisfied by just knocking their nuts around or tying them up by the testicles. She needed to do something different this time, something more thorough and more unforgettable. Something that would reveal the true nature of a strip club through the eyes of a woman.

Rachel raised her hands and pulled demon-power down from the sky. A strange, eerie light filled the bar. The men and women waited to see what she was doing. Soon the floating energy began to coalesce. It formed golden bubbles around each of the women. There were eight or nine women in the bar, some close together and some further apart. A faint golden ball of energy now surrounded each of them. Rachel too was surrounded by a spherical force field. Still, nobody moved.

Then another quality of energy filled the room. There was a pale red color to this light, and it began to snake out through the room in wispy tendrils. It was headed for the men, who stood or sat frozen in position, watching the play of lights. They had no idea what was going on. The tendrils of red light went towards the men and entered them at the crotch, passing right through their pants and into the urethra that opened at the tip of each man's penis. This tiny opening, through which both piss and semen passed, was now penetrated by the creeping red energy.

Then suddenly all the color was gone and the room looked normal again. Everything seemed as it had just when Rachel had entered. Had they imagined the strange show of lights? Was this naked lady some kind of hypnotist? Were they all on candid camera?

But soon the men began to feel different. Those who had not had erections a moment before suddenly did. Those who had, felt those erections growing impossibly stiffer. Thirty or forty penises stood out straight and were suddenly desperate, wild, insane for a fuck. They absolutely had to fuck.

Masturbation was not enough. The man who had waved his dick at Rachel stood up, his pants around his thighs, and began to stumble towards her now, his dick pointing at her like an arrow. He was like an animal, reduced to only one thought. He had to get his penis inside her body. In her cunt, in her mouth, in her asshole, it didn't matter. He simply had to fuck and rub.

Rachel stood there nonchalantly as the man approached her. When he was about three feet away from her naked body, he ran into the force field. It was invisible now, but completely impenetrable. He stared at her. She was standing there naked, making no attempt to conceal her female body from his view. He stared greedily at her visible cunt lips and her dark bush. He pushed against the invisible wall and slammed his hand against it, but he could not reach her. He stripped off his pants and shirt and stood there naked, desperate to fuck her but unable to reach her. Unable even to touch her arm. It was maddening.

The man finally turned and looked back into the room. His eyes fell on the naked and semi-naked dancers. It would be just as good to fuck them, he thought. He just needed to fuck. There was a raging sensitivity and hardness all up and down the shaft of his outstretched manhood. He knew it could not be relieved except by getting his cock inside another person's warm body. If not this crazy naked woman in the doorway, then one of the dancers. He had been watching them for a couple hours, anyway. Now he was ready to fuck them.

But the situation was the same throughout the club. Every man felt the same raging hard-on, the same unbearable need to penetrate human warmth with his cock, and every woman stood protected by an invisible force field, three feet from her body. All the men were stripping off their clothes now and banging angrily against the invisible walls. They wanted in. Their penises raged and poked against the invisible walls. A few feet away were naked women, utterly outnumbered. Every man in the room was ready for a massive gang-rape. But it was not happening. The women were protected. The men were enraged, desperate with desire.

For some reason, the women weren't scared. They seemed to understand what was taking place. They had dropped their "erotic" poses and were just hanging out now, as if they had been backstage in the dressing rooms. They leaned against the polls and watched the men go crazy with lust. A couple women sat down on the floor of the catwalk, letting their legs fall open and exposing their vulvas completely. They didn't care. They knew they were untouchable.

The men watched the lounging women and grew increasingly desperate. They could actually see these women's breasts and exposed pussies. Nothing was hidden from their view. But they could not touch! Meanwhile the feeling of desire grew even more desperate. There penises began to ache, almost literally to hurt with desire. All of them were naked, it was like a swarming of rock-hard penises around their untouchable objects of desire.

Finally, one man could take it no more. He grabbed another man and shoved his penis into his mouth. The women were untouchable and the men needed to fuck. So they had to fuck each other. In an instant, the swarm of men became an insane orgy of homosexual penetration. Most of the men took the easy route and forced their cocks into other men's mouths. A few who had had anal experience in the past took other men from behind. All the men were fucking each other. They were ejaculating in each other's mouths and anuses, over and over, trying to desperately rid themselves of this crazy sexual need.

This lasted for about a half hour. Then men came over and over until each orgasm hurt, but they could not stop. The women just watched in fascination as the men raped each other over and over. Every now and then one of the men who launch himself towards one of the women, desperate to get his penis in an actual vagina or grab hold of an actual tit, but the force fields remained in place. Everyone who fucked was male, and everyone who got fucked was also male.

Finally the men lay completely exhausted on the floor of the bar. Their penises were utterly spent, their balls loosely dangling. They no longer cared if they were lying on top of each other or holding each other's penises or what. Previously, any homosexual encounter between these men would have been absolutely taboo. Now they had gone so far together that nothing could be taboo. They were all now very familiar with sucking cock and with swallowing cum and with being anally penetrated. They all knew now what it was liked to be fucked.

Rachel led the other women out of the bar, leaving the men behind in a moaning, post-orgiastic pile. She led them through the streets towards a large park in the middle of the city. Everywhere they went, men would see them and go wild. They would start stripping immediately, their throbbing erections springing into view, and then they would charge the women like raging bulls desperate to penetrate the enticing female bodies. But always they would be repulsed by an invisible force.

The women simply walked on, protected in their nudity, through the city. The men were unable to touch them and so they would start fucking each other. Sometimes they would go after another woman instead, but then that woman too would find herself encased in a bubble of protection. Soon Rachel was leading a large group of women, some naked and some dressed, through the city. In their wake they left tens if not hundreds of naked men, desperate to fuck and ultimately fucking each other and ejaculating in each other's mouths and anuses because all the women's bodies were unavailable to them.

Rachel and her group arrived at a concert that was taking place in the southern part of the park. She gestured to her group to stay back and watch the event that was going to happen, and she made her way towards the stage.

Onstage was a boy-band, four young men in their 20s, each extremely handsome and each one a total pop star. In the audience were hundreds or thousands of young women, fans of this new pop band. For every 100 female spectators, there were just two or three guys, probably dragged along to the concert by their girlfriends. The music was terrible, Rachel thought as she strode up to the stage. Some of the fans looked at her funny because she was naked, but they didn't particular care. Maybe they thought she was some kind of new age hippie.

Rachel got to the stage area and confronted several guards by the steps leading up to the platform. They were big men, bouncers really, charged with preventing any of the screaming fans from running onstage and mauling the boy band. When they saw Rachel, they thought her nudity was a practical joke designed to get her past them to the band. They were turned on by the sight of her naked tits and pussy, but they certainly weren't about to let her past just because of that.

"Sorry ma'am," said one of them, trying to be cordial and not stare at her exposed boobs. "No one is allowed onstage during the concert. The boys will be signing autographs afterwards."

Rachel passed her hand in front of the guard's crotch, sending a pulse of female demonic energy into his scrotum. Instantly the guard felt as if his two testicles were leaden balls. It was somewhat like being kicked in the balls, except the dull, thudding sensation did not go away. In fact, it was more like having his testicles pulled slowly and steadily downwards with heavy weights. The guard sank to his knees, cradling his ball sack in his hand. He looked up at Rachel with pleading eyes, not understanding what she had done to him but begging her silently to take away the horrible low feeling of heaviness in his male sack. The man's eyes were right at the level of Rachel's pussy. She ignored his gaze and walked past him.

There were several guards between Rachel and the stage, as well as several sound technicians. Rachel dropped each one to the ground with the same dull ache and strange, downward pull in the testicle sack. Soon all of the men were kneeling or crouching on the ground, unable to stand, feeling as if their balls were heavy leaden weights that could not be lifted. Rachel passed by them silently and stepped onstage.

The boy band had stopped playing as she approached. They saw what she was doing to all the men around them. They saw the guards and technicians huddled on the ground in the unmistakable position of a guy whose tender balls have been hurt.

"Take off your clothes," Rachel said to them.

The boys hesitated. A thousand wild female fans were watching them.

"Take them off," said Rachel, "Or you will feel something unpleasant in your balls."

The way she said the word "unpleasant" convinced them. Whatever that sensation was, it was not something they wanted to have inside their scrotums. The four pop stars quickly stripped down to their boxers and stood exposed in front of their adoring fans. Rachel nodded at them to continue, and four pairs of boxers slid down to the ground revealing four dicks, four scrotums, four patches of pop-star pubic hair.

Meanwhile, in Rachel's presence, the audience was growing restless. A change of mood circulated among the hundreds of teenage and twenty-something girls. Previously they had been drooling over these boys' faces and imagining going on romantic dates with them. Now the tenor of their desires was shifting. They were starting to think much dirtier thoughts. The screaming fans were starting to want the boys' bodies in a different way.

Rachel took the microphone from the lead singer. For a moment it looked like she was going to start singing. A naked female lead singer with four naked boys as her backup band? It could have worked.

"Do you want these boys?" asked Rachel.

The crowd went wild.

"Do you want to fuck them?" she continued.

More screaming.

"Do you want to rape them? Do you want to suffocate them with your pussies? Do you want them to service your breasts until they have nightmares about female breasts? Do you want to play with their balls? Do you want them to be your sex slaves?"

Yes, yes, yes, shrieked the audience.

Rachel went to each of the pop-star boys and calmly shoved him towards the front of the stage platform and then over it. It was only a few feet down, but none of the boys made it to the ground. Instead they disappeared instantly in a tempest of female desire. Soon the four naked boys were being completely fucked and explored in every possible way. It was exactly like what normally happens when a large group of fans assaults a celebrity, except that these boys were naked and these girls were really turned on.

The few guys that happened to be in the audience suffered an identical fate. Naturally, it was physically impossible for thousands of girls to have physical contact with just four boys. So the men in the audience suddenly found themselves the target of insane female sexual desire and aggression. They too were quickly stripped and then surrounded by heaving, desiring women. Their dicks were sucked, their faces forced to lick and rub against countless pussies. Their balls were molested and played with like toys. Female fingers explored their anuses.

By the time Rachel arrived in the northern part of the park, she had with her hundreds or maybe even a thousand women. The mothers, sisters, and daughters from her apartment buildings, whose husbands, sons, and brothers she had lovingly handed to them earlier that morning by the scrotum leash. The prostitute from the street. The exotic dancers from the bar. And all the women from the concert who had been satisfied by Rachel's tricks. (Many of the concert fans were still down at the stage, waiting for their turn to fuck and molest the boy pop stars.)

Rachel stood proud and naked, a small army of women behind her. Most of them were naked as well, and those who weren't began to undress in preparation for the battle to come. It was like a sea of vulvas, an ocean of tits, an army ready to stand and fight for the power of womanhood.