Clashed Preferences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saved Bianca's number and made up my mind to call her," I said. "She answered my call in a trice. I introduced myself and urged her to meet me. She asked me why I wanted to meet her but I ended the call without answering her plainly."

"When you told me about that phone chat, I suggested you to wait for her call," J said. "You followed my suggestion, and it worked well for you."

"Absolutely," I affirmed. "The idea hit her deep down as she correlated the first kiss, my apology, and the way I urged her to promise me for a date. That instant, she felt elated. Her lips curved into a smile whenever she thought about me. Actually, she couldn't get me out of her mind and used to stare at her cell phone hoping that I would call her again."

"Instead, she called you one night and you confessed your love to her."

"Yes. Bianca wanted to know how much I felt for her. We accepted each other as partners for life. She loved being close to me, and got aroused whenever I pleased her in bed. After using vaginal lubricants on her, I could easily cum into her cunt. On the contrary, she never cummed and just waited for me to finish. Her dryness always disturbed me, and I had no idea what caused it until she disclosed her lesbian adventure with V."

I paused for a while and resumed, "After learning from Bianca about her past, I sensed some connection of her dryness to V's decision. However, I needed a clarification to my inference. That's why I called you last night. You've explained a lot of things I never heard of."

"I explained what I already knew," J said. "However, Ronica and you made me realize a big fact. Sometimes, we may go through the clashed preferences. She had to refrain herself from going intimate with Bianca in my favor. Bianca had to respect Ronica's decision, and so she accepted your marriage proposal. You had to use the vaginal lubricants on Bianca because she has always been dry for you."

"Yeah," I said, "but I can't ignore her failure to cum. There's got to be some way to cure her."

"Ah, yes! If another woman makes out with her, the expression of her sexual activity may be recovered to normal."

"Will that be helpful?"

"I think it'll be more than helpful."

"All right," I said. "Will you and V make out with her?"

"WHAT," both the sisters exclaimed in unison.

"Should I have to repeat my question?"

"But Ray," J said, "are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm damn serious," I rejoined. "We've just sorted out the mystery of Bianca's problem, haven't we? V was the one who decided to refrain herself from going intimate with Bianca, and so she aggrieved her."

"Ray," V said, "I wanted to comfort her as a..."

"You were the one for whose love she made that decision," I told J, cutting V off. "Confiding it to Bianca, she never realized what outcome of her frankness could be, and who the ultimate victim would be."

I fell silent, frowned at them, and went on, "She got affected for sure but I had been the ultimate victim, right from the wedding night! I wanted Bianca to feel my love for her, to reciprocate my passion for her, to think about me during sex, and to cum for me. For that, I took every possible measure to please her but all of my efforts were to no avail because she couldn't just forget her adventure with V."

"I understand my friend," J said. "If I were you, I would feel the same way."

I stood up and said, "If you understand how I feel for my wife and know the way to cure her, take V with you and go to my home. Do what you can to help her for the recovery."

They followed my example. "I think you want us to cure her because we are friends and can keep this matter utterly confidential," J said.

"Correct! Will you two help her?"

"Yes we will," they answered me in unison.

I grinned, thanked them, bade farewell, and walked out of their house.