Class Action

Story Info
A new wealthy family learns proper upper class behavior.
18.2k words
4.54
73.6k
78
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

This was a recommendation from a fan (who didn't leave a name) and I really liked the idea. We have all heard about the "Decadent Rich" and how that money and power corrupts. In this case though, it's the butler doing the corrupting because he wants his new employers to be proper upper class decadents. A good servant always takes care of his master after all.

*****

CHAPTER ONE

AT THE FRONT DOOR OF #17 ROSEWOOD LANE

Mr. John Parks smiled and extended his hand to the man opening the door. "Hello. I'm John, pleased to meet you."

The older man dressed in an immaculate butler's tuxedo looked at the hand with a slight frown. He made a slight cough and said "Sir, it is not proper to shake the hand of one's butler and if you don't mind I prefer to be proper. This is Rosewood Lane after all and standards need to be kept."

John's smile slipped a bit. He glanced at the butler hoping he would break into a smile and announce he was only kidding but the butler merely returned his stare. After a few moments John lowered his hand and said "Well, if you insist. I'm very down to earth as you will find out and I hope that isn't going to be a problem."

The butler gave a brief smile and then clapped once. A doorman showed up and quickly went out to begin taking in the luggage from the SUV parked in front of the large Mansion. John gaped a bit as he walked inside and missed the frown as the butler looked at the SUV and the slight shake of his head.

John had been just an average middle class Joe until about 3 weeks ago. On a whim, he had purchased a lottery ticket for a Powerball drawing. He had joked with his wife Mary that he would get some beginner's luck and maybe win.

He had won.

Not only did he win, he won a world record Powerball drawing of over 1.2 billion dollars and was the SOLE winner. Overnight he was wealthy and famous and the next few weeks were dizzying. He had put his money into various accounts using his personal investment broker who had been working with him for nearly twenty years. He had it all set up and would live like a king on the interest. His yearly take home was between 45 and 55 million dollars after it was all set up.

He had beaten off hordes of cons and scams, and had dealt only with people he trusted and was now set. He, his wife Mary, and his son Jimmy and daughter Veronica had then taken a big vacation to Hawaii for two weeks staying at the best suite on the beach in Honolulu and came back to move into Rosewood Lane. Rosewood Lane was the oldest, most exclusive place in their home city and was solid old money back to colonial times. Families lived here who had ties back to noble families in Europe, early movers and shakers in colonial times, and even during the Gilded Age some of the more notorious Robber Industrial Barons had lived here.

John hadn't been sure he could even get in to the place. Money talked, but Rosewood Lane required more than just talk. He had to fit in. He had actually interviewed with some of the others living on the Lane and had apparently impressed them enough to allow the sale. While they technically had no say as the lot was up for sale due to the family owning it dying out, John had gotten some understanding about how old money and influence worked. He quickly figured out that they could block the deal if he didn't make a good impression. He apparently had, but the oddest thing was that the last meeting he had with the HOA for the Lane he had been told that he should hire a certain serving staff.

The lady in charge of the HOA (A Ms. Jones, who didn't live there but was a full time employee hired to make sure standards were kept up) had simply stated that this serving staff was an excellent choice for "new money".

"The Butler has decades of experience in his job of being a gentleman's gentleman. He can certainly assist you in the numerous pitfalls of the new social scene. His choices of staff are always spot on and simply put you can't go wrong if you listen to him." Ms. Jones had said with a sniff. John had agreed and the next day papers that should have taken a week to finish were ready to sign.

John heard his family making various "oohs" and "ahhs" as they followed him inside. He had kept this a secret until they got back from their vacation and he heard his daughter talking into her cell phone to her best friend Elizabeth. "Holy cow Lizzie! You should see this place! The front hall is bigger than our old house! Yeah! Oh man you have got to come over this weekend!" It trailed off as she took a left into the sitting room.

Jimmy took a right into the library John heard him move via the creaking towards the windows looking into the side garden. Mary came up beside him and took his hand. "Oh honey, this is so amazing! We are so blessed!"

"I love you dear." John said simply and they kissed. John broke off when he heard a slight cough and looked over at the butler who had a slight disapproving look to his face. John arched an eyebrow and the Butler, a Mr. Lucas McTavish, simply said "Sir, public displays of affection are not proper. One should do that in a more, private, location."

John stared at him and Mary snickered. John turned to her and she said "Well, we are now in a higher class so maybe we should listen. We do need to fit in after all." John sighed and nodded. "I suppose. Very well Mr. McTavish, noted. Now would you be so kind as to give us a full tour?"

"Of course sir. If you could have your children come here I will explain the house and its layout. If you would like I can also explain some of the etiquette that goes with it."

"Wonderful idea. Please do so. Jimmy! Veronica! Come here!" John called out and immediately regretted it as the butler winced and frowned again. "This could be a painful experience if he keeps that up." John thought.

The butler waited until the two children arrived and then began the tour. It ended up taking nearly 3 hours as Mr. McTavish was a stickler for details. He showed them every room, and gave them tips on how each room fit into the scheme of society. John found it quiet fascinating and his family seemed to be very interested as well. The butler also introduced the serving staff, which was quite large, and John was amazed to discover that his family each had their own servant. He and Jimmy had a personal butler, and Mary and Veronica each had a maid.

John did notice that most of the staff were quiet young, early twenties, and attractive. He made a mental note to ask about that as it seemed that the overall level of experience was very low. But everyone seemed to know exactly what their task was and seemed to have a very good grasp on their job.

That night they had their first meal in the house and it was awkward. The butler had insisted on a full meal, and John had found out that meant dressing the part. They were all late getting downstairs as they had to get dressed into evening gowns and suits. The servants helped but John found out that his attempted to dress himself constantly clashed with his manservant's efforts to help him. He finally gave up and just let the man dress him.

"There you are sir. All done. My apologies, you are late for dinner." His manservant Fredrick stated in a solemn tone.

"Not your fault. I should have let you do the dressing. This is all quiet new to me after all." John replied.

Fredrick smiled a slight smile and John headed downstairs. He ended up being the first one, the rest of his family was a bit longer with his daughter being the last. John wasn't complaining though. His entire family was dressed immaculately and looked like Lords and Ladies from Downton Abbey. His wife and daughter were both breathtaking brunettes and the maids had done quite a job on them. Even Jimmy, who never wore a tie without a huge fight, was dressed to a T in a dinner jacket.

Mr. McTavish rang a small bell and announced the first course. John and his family ate a wonderful seven course meal, and drank a great deal. John tried to get the servants to cut down on the drinks but the butler had been very persuasive.

"Sir, this is a proper housewarming dinner. In proper society one has certain drinks with certain dishes, one must be proper if one is to fit into high society."

John found himself agreeing, and as it was their move in dinner, he let it go. By the time the family moved to the parlor for after dinner cocktails, they were all pretty drunk. After some after dinner babble they all moved upstairs.

John dismissed the servants quickly and was able to get his wife undressed. He was not a tea-totaller by any stretch, but he was very drunk, happy, and also very horny. And the fact that his children were now on the other side of a huge house so he and his wife could have fun without worrying about them walking in had made him turned on.

After several fumbling attempts to get his wife's dress undone he simply ripped it off and picked her up. She squealed with delight as he tossed her on the bed and crawled up after her. He kissed her on the lips and she returned it with passion.

"Oh John! This is so amazing! I feel like a Princess! Fuck me John! Fuck me now!" She whispered in his ear.

John didn't need to be told twice. He peeled out of his clothes and licked her nipples. She giggled and he nipped at them playfully while his hands began to roam up and down her body. She sighed as his hands began to rub her inside thighs and his fingers found her sex and began to play with her clit. She bit his ear and stuck her tongue in it and he growled.

Given that they were both stumbling drunk John realized he needed to be quick or they would both be out cold. He was already hard and he eased her legs further apart. He crawled up on her and slowly slid into his wife's pussy and she let out a loud gasp. John began to pump into her slowly, but picked up speed fast. His wife bucked underneath him and was soon growling "Yes! Yes! That's it baby! Fuck me!"

John and Mary had a good sex life, and had done some pretty adventurous things, but with the travel, the food, and the booze they were in no shape to last long. John soon seized up and came hard into his wife and she climaxed as he did so. As they both twitched and bucked they kissed and then they both passed clean out and slept like the dead until morning.

That morning they were awakened by breakfast in bed, which was a bit of a shock considering they were both reeking of sex and most naked. But the maids seemed oblivious and kept their eyes on their faces at all times. John was thankful for that, and after they were done they got cleaned up.

The next several days were busy as John and his family adjusted to their new life. John was continually getting frowns from Mr. McTavish as he tried to learn the various tricks to being upper class. It bothered him a great deal that he simply seemed unable to get the numerous little details of being part of the elite.

It also bothered him that even doing simple things seemed to be an issue. He couldn't go to the kitchen and get a beer. He tried and got a frown and a lecture on how to use a servant's bell to ring for a maid to bring him one. He could just lounge around in his study in sweat pants working on fishing flies. He got another lecture about being properly dressed (wearing a tie to make a fly nearly drove John to jump out the window) and about when was the proper time to do ones hobby.

The other thing John noticed was the women. He had noticed how young and lovely most of the staff was, but after a few days he began to wonder if something wasn't up. Whenever he rang a bell, the responder was always a young lovely woman in a maid's outfit with impeccable makeup and hair with a lovely voice with a slight accent who asked him what was needed. The maid would always fetch it, and would always ask if anything else was needed or desired. John swore that as time went on the maids would get closer, brush against him, lean over lower to give him a good look at their cleavage, and other such things. He also was willing to bet that the uniforms were getting more revealing as time went on. Shorter skirts, lower tops, higher heels, and a lot more strut and sway when walking. They also seemed to be cleaning near him or around him in such a way that he got a good look at their asses or up their skirts or down their tops.

John was beginning to wonder if he was going crazy, when his son remarked to him during an afternoon skeet shoot about the same thing.

"Funny you mention that Jimmy. I was thinking the same thing. The maids all seem to be flirting with me. You think they are after our money? You know, have sex, get a kid, sue, etc.?" John said.

Jimmy frowned a moment. "You know, I don't think so. They seem to be more relaxed about it with me. Almost like it was part of their job you know? That and they seemed to lighten up when I mentioned to my man-servant about Christina."

Christina was Jimmy's girlfriend from high school. Jimmy and her had graduated a year ago and had gone off to college. They had remained close though, and Christina was coming to visit him in several days. Christina was a brown haired girl, very pretty, with a nice figure and great personality. She had been a cheerleader in high school and did aerobics to keep fit. She was studying biology in college, and was a type of girl you would want your son to marry.

"Huh. But they are still flirting with you some? Odd. You would think that they would be after you most of all if they were after money." John said.

Jimmy agreed and they decided to keep track of what was going on. John was even more surprised that night when after the servants had been dismissed and he told Mary about it. Her reply was startling.

"You too? Goodness, I thought it was just Veronica and me."

"You and Veronica? What do you mean?" John asked in a startled voice.

"Well, it's just like you and Jimmy except that for us its men. There are always young men around. We ring, we get a butler. You know how Veronica loves the horses? The grooms and stable-hands are always around and always seem to be without shirts, sweaty, and well, looking ripped. None of them have ever so much as blinked at us, but instead seem to be displaying themselves for us. It's like they are waiting to be picked or something. I thought it was just me, but then noticed Veronica talking with a groom named Joshua. I think she might have a bit of a crush on him, but I watched and noticed how the others acted and realized what I was seeing."

John frowned. "This is very odd. Tomorrow I am going to talk to Mr. McTavish about this and get to the bottom of it. I don't like this one bit."

The next day John called Mr. McTavish into his study early.

"Sir, you needed to see me?"

"Yes. Mr. McTavish, I and my family appreciate all you have done for us in helping us adjust to this new lifestyle. I also know that you have a lot going on for this dinner party we will have this Saturday night to meet with all our neighbors so I won't keep you long. But what is going on with everyone's behavior?"

"I'm not sure I follow you sir. What behavior is that?" Mr. McTavish said with a slight frown.

"You are not a dull man, and I know you know everything that goes on in this house. The behavior of the staff to my family. The maids and cooks seem to flirt with myself and my son constantly, with their clothing seeming to shrink daily. The grooms, drivers, and stable hands seem to be displaying themselves for my wife and daughter to look at. No one has openly done anything in appropriate, yet, but what exactly is causing this?"

Mr. McTavish had a look of concern on his face and then finally he let out a deep sigh. "I was afraid of this. I told Ms. Jones it would have been better to not let your family in, but she was insistent. New blood and all that."

Mr. McTavish walked around to the gun cabinet and touched part of the paneling. A small carved deer's head pushed in and a small hidden door popped open in the wall next to it. Mr. McTavish reached in and pulled out a small bottle.

"Sir, high society has a very strict code and set of rules attached. One does not just join it, one must LIVE it. Even those born into it have trouble now and again." He said as he walked over to the bar and poured a small glass of sherry. He put several drops from the small bottle into it and walked over to John.

"I am a great butler. Several of my former employers have openly stated I am probably the greatest butler in the world. I don't think so, I merely do my job to the best of my ability. Ms. Jones had you hire me because she knew you would have a very hard time fitting in and learning the new rules and the code. This question of yours is a perfect example of that. If you were one of the high society you would already understand what all of that was about. Nothing nefarious, no blackmail, no entrapment, just proper behavior."

Mr. McTavish set the drink down in front of John. "This is a special concoction that has been in use for nearly one hundred and fifty years. There are several secret societies in existence in high society, one of which deals with magic. They came up with this back when the robber barons first started breaking into the elite. Brutish men, men who used force, intimidation, violence, to get what they wanted. Absolutely no manners, no concept of proper behavior, absolute beasts."

John looked at the Sherry. He had never been much of a Sherry drinker, he actually had never had any until he had moved in here, but he had been developing a taste for it lately. He picked up the glass and sniffed it.

"Sir, if you would be so kind as to drink it I think it will help explain things."

"You added drops from that bottle. What does it do? And what is all of this about magic? This is rather, uh, bizarre."

"Sir, this is a potion that magically teaches proper conduct and the code of high society. I don't know how exactly it works, but I do know it does. I have used it once before on a gentleman in London who had become a multi-millionaire and was making some severe waves in high society. He had married well, but his manners and behavior were entirely unacceptable. He wouldn't listen so this helped him understand and he then fit right in."

"It changed him?"

"He made the change himself. This helps one understand what is going on from the viewpoint of the upper class and high society. It clarifies things, but the change, if any, comes from within." Mr. McTavish said with what John would almost call a smile.

"And I'm so hapless I need this? Thanks a lot." John said with a frown.

"Sir, you are not hapless. But you are taking a long time. Time that you don't have. If you want to fit into this township and this society, your dinner party MUST be a success. Right now, it will fail miserably despite your best intentions and efforts. You and your family need this to fit into here, and if I may be so bold, you and your family are needed here."

John swirled the glass and looked at his butler. "Needed here? Why? That makes no sense."

"Sir, for the simplest reasons. Money. Old Money is not always smart money, in my experience it is usually never smart. Someone made the fortune back in time, and for a while his family did well. But after a while, they got lazy, inbred, stupid, and the money was lost. Like any herd, new blood needs to be added occasionally to keep the herd healthy. You have money, you have intelligence which you showed when you invested it using people you trusted and have set up a budget which will keep you rich and well kept for decades, and you have new blood. Your son and daughter are both fine children who will discover that they are in high demand by the families here. After this dinner party I expect your daughter will have many fine young men pursuing her. You son has a girlfriend already, if she is a fine woman she could become part of this society. If it doesn't work out, he will find many lovely ladies seeking his company. I know that doesn't sound very progressive, but it is the way of high society."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers