Class Demonstration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Katherine talked about and pointed to Jessica's breasts. She had Jessica stand in profile and talked about the hips and buttocks, and how the female body carried a baby during pregnancy. I just watched, taking in Jessica's shapely legs, her smooth skin, the curve of her pubic mound, and the luscious curls of her bush. The sight, which I was unabashedly enjoying for the first time, was enough to keep my dick hard.

Katherine once again pulled a sheet of wax paper over the examining table and asked Jessica to lie down.

"Now let's take a look at the vulva in as much detail as we can," Katherine said as Jessica got settled into the stirrups. "Although Jessica did leave a very attractive bush, she graciously removed the hair around her labia so that we can see the anatomy in more detail."

Katherine put surgical gloves on and began talking about the outer and inner labia. I leaned forward as far as I could, trying to see Jessica's most private and sensitive parts. Even though we had modeled together for art classes on at least four occasions, I had never seen so much as a hint of pink between her legs. Whenever Katherine would say something, she would step aside and make sure the class got to see everything. Seeing Jessica's legs apart with Katherine's gloved fingers spreading the folds of her pussy seemed to increase my heart beat. I looked down and saw my cock throbbing. Someone could have taken my pulse just from watching my dick. I looked up and saw Joan Jett Girl's eyes going from Jessica's pussy to my cock, her hand still between her legs and her nipples still poking against that shirt.

"Up top," Katherine said, "is the clitoral hood. A lot of men mistake it for the clitoris, but that's actually underneath. When you think about it, the hood is like the foreskin on a male, and the clitoris is like the glans." Katherine pushed up on the clitoral hood, and even from my angle, I saw Jessica's clit emerge. "There is the clitoris. If you will recall, I said that the glans of the penis contained 4000 nerve endings. This clitoris has double that, and as you can see by looking from Jessica's clitoris over to Dan's penis, the clitoris is much smaller. So the clit may be the most sensitive and sensual part of a human body."

I noticed that Jessica's rate of breathing had increased, and she had almost a grimace on her face. Wanting to do something to let her know I was there and commiserated with her and knowing that she had, with a wink and a smile, just handled my balls, I reached out and took her hand. She squeezed it, looking at me with a relieved smile. Jessica closed her mouth and eyes, breathing noisily through her nostrils.

"Jessica has been gracious enough to grant all of you a rare view at a cervix," Katherine said, taking a plastic tool from a drawer on the other side of the examining table. She squirted some lube on it, rubbing it along the length.

"I'm going to insert the speculum now," she whispered to Jessica, who nodded without opening her eyes.

Jessica's grip on my hand tightened as I watched the speculum go into her pussy. Katherine adjusted a couple of things on it, then moved the pen light into place.

"There it is," Katherine said loudly enough for everyone to hear. "Everything looks normal and healthy." She looked up at me. "Would you like to see?"

I nodded, and Katherine motioned me over.

"Don't step off the dais unless you want to be on camera," she whispered to me.

Letting go of Jessica's hand, I stepped over, keeping my feet firmly planted on the platform, leaned back, and looked inside Jessica. I saw what appeared to be a pink disc with a hole in the middle, the light making it look close to the opening of her pussy.

"That's her cervix?" I asked.

Katherine nodded.

"It doesn't look very deep."

"The vagina expands during intercourse," Katherine explained. "Although someone of your size would hit the cervix during deep thrusting."

I stood transfixed, looking inside this beautiful girl, at the cervix, the pink walls of her vagina held open by the clear plastic speculum, the tuft of pubic hair above, and the delicate folds of skin all around. Something like a charge of electricity passed through my body, and it almost felt like I was going to cum right there.

"Are you all right?" Katherine asked.

I looked down and didn't see any semen, but my cock was still throbbing and hard. Katherine reached over and gave it a caress with her fingertips, out of view of the class.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said and moved back to the side of the table.

"All right," Katherine said to the class. "Let's start on the first row to the left. Please come up, but don't step up on the stage." She angled the light to make it easy to see inside Jessica from a lower angle.

The student volunteers came up and spent about thirty seconds each looking into Jessica's pussy. I stood facing them, and a few of the girls took the opportunity to get a closer view of my erect cock. After six or seven students had come up, Jessica reached out and wrapped her hand around my dick. I drew a deep breath at her intimate touch, but I didn't try to step away. Two more students took their turn looking before the blonde who had smiled at me at the beginning of the class approached. She raised her hand, and Katherine said, "Yes?"

"The cervix looks kind of like the end of his penis."

Everyone looked at my cock then, Jessica's hand and fingers hiding most of it other than the very end.

"Why yes it does!" Katherine exclaimed. "I'm so glad someone brought that up. Looking at both of them, especially at the same time, you can definitely see the resemblance. It just goes to show that men and women are not as different as we make them out to be."

The blonde moved along. When Joan Jett girl walked up, she had her hands in front of her, but I still noticed the wet spot on the front of her denim shorts. She kept her gaze on my cock until she got right in front of Jessica and only then pulled her eyes away to look inside.

When the last student had filed by, Katherine gently removed the speculum. As she was doing so, Jessica looked at me and whispered "Come here."

I stepped over, thinking that she was going to say something in my ear. But before I could bend down, she raised up on one elbow and put her mouth around my cock. My knees went weak, and I almost fell. My eyes darted up to Katherine, thinking that she would yell at Jessica to stop, that this wasn't proper, but Katherine merely watched as Jessica's tongue washed over my erect cock. Things got wild after that...

To be continued....

12