Class Demonstration Ch. 06

Story Info
Dan and Liz get to know each other.
3.4k words
4.53
66.4k
37

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakedDan
NakedDan
438 Followers

A hush fell over the party and its more than thirty guests as I knelt on the cushion in front of Liz. She was sitting in a lawn chair, naked with her legs spread apart, the skin of her smoothly shaven pubic mound glowing in the light from the evening sun. I caught a glimpse of Katherine Tate, wearing khaki shorts and a casual blouse, watching us with anticipation, a smile on her face. I was reminded of how she had invited me here without telling me that it was a pool party and then, once I was here, inviting me to swim naked in the pool. And there I was, naked in front of a crowd of people. And then I had met Liz, the girl who had worn a Joan Jett t-shirt to Katherine's sex research study, who graciously took off her bikini so that I wouldn't feel so alone as the only naked person here.

I enjoyed the exposure though. I have to admit that I am a blatant exhibitionist. It's why I model nude for art classes and why I allow Katherine Tate to expose me, both for her research and for her own voyeuristic pleasure. And now, after hints by Katherine and a blatant suggestion by Liz, I was kneeling down to perform cunnilingus on Liz in front of an audience of college professors, students, and benefactors. As I caressed the inside of Liz's thighs with my hands, I briefly wondered if they had had any clue about what they might witness as they were preparing to come to this party.

Liz purred with pleasure through her closed lips as my fingers skimmed over the delicate folds of her pussy. A small bud of pink inner labia was poking out between the outer lips of Liz's vulva, as if it were trying to escape, and on this pink bud was a drop of wetness. I leaned forward and just barely touched the tip of my tongue to this escaping pink bud, inhaling the drop of liquid into my mouth. Liz lifted her butt toward me, pressing her pink flesh into my tongue. I heard a gasp from one of the people gathered around watching us. I held my tongue steady, letting it penetrate between the pink labia as Liz pushed her pussy toward my face. Wanting to make this last awhile, I pushed back on the insides of her thighs, pushing her back into her seat, as I pulled my mouth away. She squirmed on the chair, and I looked up to see a slight pout on her lips.

"Not so fast," I said.

I think I could have broken rocks with my cock, it was so hard. Wanting to show it off a bit, I stood up on my knees and let it brush against Liz's lower leg. She responded by lifting her leg and caressing my erection with her foot. While she did this, I used my thumbs to spread the outer lips of her pussy open. Several people shuffled forward a bit, straining to see. I moved my right thumb up to her clitoral hood, pulling it back to reveal Liz's clit. She sucked in a breath as the breeze hit her exposed nerves. After taking a quick look around and confirming that everyone at Katherine's party had their attention focused on Liz's vulva, I looked back at Liz and made a show of licking my upper lip. Slowly, I leaned back down, blowing air on Liz's clit as my mouth approached. My entire mouth settled on her pubic mound, my lips encompassing her cunt, and I started licking her clit in earnest, putting one hand under her ass for support and penetrating her with the fingers of my other. I got three fingers in, pushing upward, seeming to push against the inside of the area I was attacking with my tongue. Liz squirmed and convulsed, moaning with pleasure. Her breathing increased until she let go with a scream. Her vagina tightened around my fingers as the orgasm racked her body. She settled down into the lawn chair after a few convulsions. I removed my fingers, but I licked her labia as she came down from the height of her orgasm. I could pick up snippets of conversation from the crowd both while she came and afterward, all of them in appreciation.

I took a deep breath in, savoring the aroma of Liz's pussy. I used my forefinger to tweak her clit again and again until Liz resumed her squirming. Sensing another orgasm, I dove back in, licking and sucking her, enjoying the power of the pleasure I was able to give her. Her pussy was so smooth and soft that I could lose myself in her, my mouth on her most intimate parts, slathering her with orgasm after orgasm. Liz came again, her legs stiffening. She wrapped them around my back as I continued licking and sucking her. My hands caressed her hips, savoring the curve of her pelvis. Liz screamed and convulsed, her legs pulling me in tight before letting me go. She pulled back, pushing me away with her hands on my forehead.

"Hold on," she managed between breaths.

I was smiling at her, enjoying her dishevelment after her orgasms. She lay back on the lawn chair, catching her breath, as my fingers traced circles on her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy again.

"Wow," she finally said.

"Wow," several people around the pool said in agreement.

I was still smiling, almost laughing, as my fingers skimmed over her outer labia.

"Oh no," she said, leaning forward and pulling me up by my shoulders. "Stand," she said.

I complied, my erection bobbing in front of me, seeming to defy gravity. Liz grabbed the base of it and plunged her mouth onto it, deep throating me in one motion. The feeling was exquisite, the warm wet tightness of her throat. She rocked back and forth, fucking me with her mouth, her teeth grazing over my shaft and the ridge of my glans. As good as what she was doing felt, I knew I wasn't going to be able to come from just her mouth. I had never in my life come from just a blow job. But Liz gamely kept going, moving her head faster and faster until I thought she might strain a muscle in her neck or jaw. Finally she pulled me out and started using her hand, pumping me hard and fast until I could feel the coil compressing deep in my core.

"Come on," Liz said. "Come in my face."

She licked the underside of the head of my cock as her arm pumped me. My muscles all tensed, my knees locked, and I knew it was about to explode.

"Here I come," I said in warning to her.

She opened her mouth but kept pumping me with her hand. I yelled as I exploded in front of her. The first burst of come hit her chin. The second went into her mouth, and I thought she might gag from the force of the semen hitting the back of her throat. But instead of gagging, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and took the rest of my orgasm into her, swallowing when she leaned back, my cock popping out of her mouth.

There was a brief moment of awed silence before the applause broke out. Liz and I both looked at each other and smiled. She wiped the cum off her chin with her hand and licked it off, an action that excited me into a near erection so soon after coming. I sighed, and she sighed with me.

"That was awesome," I said to her.

"Yes it was," a guy a few feet away said. There was a murmur of agreement from almost everyone else at the party.

Liz smiled and stood up, my cock still in her hand. She turned, took the towel from the back of the chair, and proceeded to wipe the end of my cock with it. I grabbed the other end of it and wiped her face.

"Thank you," she said.

"No, thank you."

Once we had wiped each other off, we jumped back into the pool. The party seemed to resume as normal, with people mingling and conversing. Liz and I held onto the side of the pool, floating and talking about trivial things. She told me that she had fantasized about something like this ever since seeing me and Jessica in Katherine's research project. The reminder of Jessica made me glad that Liz and I had only engaged in oral sex and hadn't progressed to full intercourse. I liked Liz a lot, but at that point, I didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize a future relationship with Jessica, assuming she came back to school from summer vacation.

Still, Liz and I had a great time. We both stayed naked until well after midnight. What's even more surprising is that we were the only people to get naked the whole evening. Once we got dressed, I walked her to her car and wished her a good night. I felt sad having to say good bye to her. We had discovered that we liked the same movies and books, that we had both been to the local edition of Comic-Con, and that we were both big baseball fans. She and I exchanged phone numbers, but I was still emotionally invested in Jessica after our sexual encounter in Katherine's demonstration. I didn't want to turn my back on that.

The fall semester started two weeks later, and my first modeling gig was on the third day of classes. Rhia, the model coordinator, emailed me the list of models for the term. Jessica's name was absent, but Liz was there. I smiled, knowing that I had helped inspire her to sign up.

My first class was a blast, with a lot of short poses, and a couple of teacher demonstrations. I'm used to being nude in a pose with everyone in the room drawing me, but it's a different feeling when only one person is drawing and everyone else is watching and waiting. I feel like I'm on display and under scrutiny. I like it, and I find it difficult to keep myself completely flaccid when a whole class, a majority of which is female, is just standing and watching me.

Liz was in the changing room when I got there after class.

"Hi," she said when I entered.

"Hey there, how are you?"

"A little nervous," she replied as I took off my robe. "My first time."

"You'll do fine," I said. I noticed Liz looking at me, so I took my time pulling my street clothes out of my bag, my cock swaying between my legs.

"It is nice to see you again."

I smiled. "I'm glad you're here."

"Are you? You haven't called."

"I know. I've been busy."

Liz frowned, her bottom lip jutting out. Then she shrugged and pulled her t-shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were as pink and hard as I remembered from Katherine's party. I looked away, but the rise in my cock betrayed my feigned lack of interest. Liz unzipped her shorts and let them fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing panties either and looking at her shaved pussy made me long for another round of cunnilingus with her.

"Are you free Saturday night?" I asked without any plan or intention.

"Sure."

"How about dinner?" I asked, even though the only thing I was really interested in getting my mouth on was between her legs.

"Are you cooking?"

"No. I thought we would go out. Do you like Italian?"

"Love it."

"OK. Cool."

I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back as her hand reached out and grabbed my exposed cock. Who knows what might have happened if the knock on the door hadn't come. We pulled away quickly, as Darlene, one of the other models, came in to get ready for her 2:00 class. I quickly got dressed as Liz donned her robe, grabbed a sheet from the stack, and started off toward the drawing studio I had just left. I walked her to the door.

"You'll do fine," I told her. "Just think of sports poses or things with action for the gestures. And for the longer poses, make sure you're not in a pose that is going to cut off circulation to your feet."

"OK," she said. "Thanks."

"Good luck." I hesitated at the door as Liz went in. I listened to her introduce herself to the instructor before I walked away.

As I walked back to my car, I couldn't believe I had spontaneously asked her out like I did. What was I thinking? But then, I wasn't thinking. The words had just come out. I felt so comfortable around Liz. I could be myself. She knew about my exhibitionism, and not only was she OK with it, she seemed to share in it. But I felt like I was betraying Jessica. I felt she and I owed each other something even though we had never had much to talk about in the dressing room or on break in classes we had worked together. What was wrong with me?

I was almost back to my car when I saw her walking ahead of me.

"Jessica?" I said.

She hesitated but kept walking. I jogged to catch up with her.

"Jessica!" I said.

She stopped and looked at me. "Dan. Hi."

"Hey. What the hell? I mean, how are you?"

"I'm OK."

"Are you? You disappeared after... you know."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Jessica said. "I needed some distance."

"Why? Was it so bad?"

"Yes. For me."

"What do you mean? I know it was different from art class, but I thought you and I shared something special."

"Oh, we shared something all right."

"So why didn't you return my calls?"

"Because I wanted to forget it happened," Jessica said. She resumed walking, and I walked beside her.

"I don't understand. You initiated everything, after all. Why was it so bad?"

She stopped again and turned to me. "Look, I just want to finish my degree as soon as I can. I'm carrying 19 hours this semester, but that should get me my degree so I can get out of here. If I run into anyone who was in that class, I don't know what I would do."

"I don't understand."

Jessica sighed and looked at me. I had forgotten how pretty she was, and I found myself marveling that I had been lucky enough to have sex with her. And what was even more amazing was that there were witnesses to it.

"How much did you get for her class?"

"What?" I asked.

"How much did Dr. Tate pay you?"

"Two hundred. Same as you."

Jessica shook her head. "She had a thousand dollar grant to pay for models for her experiment. She told me I could have the entire 800 if I would fuck you in front of the class. Eight hundred for less than an hour? Sure, I told her. So I did."

I was dumbfounded. My jaw was probably hanging open. I swallowed and said, "You only had sex with me because Katherine paid you to?"

"Yep," Jessica said.

She turned and walked away. I thought about running after her, but I decided it wasn't worth the effort. Whatever she and I had shared hadn't been real. The seductive looks, the grabbing me, putting me in her mouth, it had all been an act on her part. Until I made her cum and squirt that was. She couldn't have faked that.

I felt anger seeping up through me, but I didn't know who to be angry with. Jessica was just a pawn in the experiment. It was Katherine who had orchestrated the whole thing, Katherine who had not taken into account anyone's feelings.

Instead of continuing on toward my car, I turned and stormed over to the psychology building. Katherine was in her office with two students. I could hear them talking about scheduling and degree plans.

"Dan," she said when I walked in. "How are you?"

"I'm needy," I replied.

The two girls sitting in front of Katherine's desk looked at me then back at Katherine. I closed the door to the office and stepped over to the side of the desk.

"Ya'll can stay," I said to the two girls as I started taking my clothes off. "Dr. Tate likes to show me off anyway."

"I don't think this is really appropriate in front of freshmen," Katherine protested.

"Why not? Were there any freshmen in that class you had me naked and hard for?"

"No, there weren't."

The girls gasped as I slipped out of my underwear and let my erection escape. Tossing my underwear aside, I started stroking my cock.

"Dr. Tate and I did this all summer," I said to the girls. "Sometimes it was just me and her. Sometimes she had her student aide with her. But Dr. Tate likes to watch me get myself off. She won't touch me though. She is married after all. But she does like to use me for other stuff."

"Dan, you really should stop that and put your clothes back on. Do I have to call the campus police?"

"No, I'll be done in just a minute."

I was pumping fast, and the two girls were transfixed watching me stoke my cock.

"Here it comes," I said, and I exploded onto Katherine, the first burst of semen hitting her in the face. The two girls jumped but didn't say anything. The rest of my cum dribbled out onto Katherine's desk.

"Well, that was uncalled for," Katherine said as she wiped my semen off her face.

"So you paid Jessica 800 dollars to fuck me in front of your research group," I said when I had caught my breath.

"Ah. So that's what this is about." She addressed the two students. "Would you excuse us for a few minutes?"

"Sure," one of the girls said, and they both stood up.

"And don't say anything about this," Katherine said as they left her office, taking a last look at me and closing her door behind her.

I got dressed as Katherine watched me and explained.

"I wanted to achieve a certain level of sexual display, and I knew I wasn't going to get that from Jessica without a monetary incentive," she said. "Do you remember what she said the day I first met the two of you? She modeled because it was the highest paid campus job a student could get. You remember?"

I nodded.

"Whereas you seemed to enjoy just being nude in front of women. And I had seen you looking at her as the two of you finished your pose. I knew you wanted her."

"I wanted her to want me just as much. Not because someone was paying her."

"But you wouldn't have had her if I hadn't paid her. Don't you understand?"

"Yes, I do now. But it would have been better if I had known earlier. So I wouldn't have felt anything for her."

"I'm sorry. And they say that women have trouble separating sex and love."

I didn't know what to say to that. Since I was fully dressed by that point, I decided to just turn and leave without saying anything else. So I did.

"Dan?" Katherine called after me once, but I didn't stop.

I felt like crying, my dreams of a life with Jessica, making her cum and squirt time and time again, destroyed. I somehow managed to make it back to my car before breaking down. Once I got it out of my system, I drove to my apartment.

Jessica and I had nothing in common, I told myself. We never talked. She didn't seem interested enough in me to pull her head out of whatever book she was reading. Her only interactions with me were the result of being paid. Fuck her, I told myself. I forced myself to push aside all thoughts of her. I had a date Saturday with a girl who liked to be with me, liked to talk with me, and actually had things in common with me. I was determined that Liz and I were going to have a good time that Saturday.

To be continued...

NakedDan
NakedDan
438 Followers