Class Demonstration Ch. 07

Story Info
Dan Apologizes to Katherine and Gets a New Proposal.
3.4k words
4.63
48.8k
41

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakedDan
NakedDan
437 Followers

I went to the store on Saturday afternoon and bought a box of condoms, a bottle of Astroglide lubricant, assorted chocolates, a bag of strawberries, and two bottles of Red Moscato wine. The cashier, a slightly overweight girl in her mid-twenties sighed when she saw my basket, giving me a longing glance. I just shrugged, and she scanned my purchases.

Liz and I had talked a lot on the phone during the preceding two days. She told me about her first nude modeling experience and that she loved the job. When I told her that they sometimes paired us up at the end of each semester, she seemed excited about the possibility of modeling with me in front of a class.

"But we can't do what we did at Dr. Tate's party," I told her.

"I know, I know. Maybe I just like spending naked time with you. Getting paid for it would be a bonus."

I agreed with her, and we talked about other things. The tenseness I had felt all summer was gone now that I was no longer waiting for Jessica. Writing her off was the best thing I could have done.

I took Liz to a nice Italian restaurant in Denton, and I opened up to her like I had never opened up to anyone. I told her about my exhibitionist tendencies, which had started when I was in middle school. I also told her about doing Katherine's research project with Jessica, masturbating for Katherine after modeling during the summer, and finding out about how Katherine had paid Jessica extra specifically so she would have sex with me in front of her research group. Liz seemed happy, especially when I told her that Jessica and I had parted ways. When I told her how I had interrupted Katherine's advising session to masturbate in front of her and her two students, Liz told me I should apologize.

"Why?" I asked.

"You just told me what an exhibitionist you are. Look at the opportunities she has given you. I think you were being too harsh with her."

"So you think I should go apologize?"

"Yeah. You never know when she might need you for another project of hers."

"You think so?" I said.

"You shouldn't ever burn bridges."

"Why is that?"

"Because you never know what you might miss. And if she has another demonstration like she had with you and whats-her-name, I want to be there on that stage with you instead of her."

"Wow," I said, looking at her erect nipples visible against her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. "You are naughty."

"You have no idea."

I learned a bit more about that once we got back to my apartment. I opened the wine and fed her strawberries. Once we got our clothes off, we opened the chocolate. I rubbed each piece on her pussy, and we took turns eating them. That didn't last long though as I couldn't stand to look at her vagina without putting my mouth on it. So I went down on her, and I kept going through at least five Liz orgasms. She would have too much and push me away, but I would gradually get my lips and tongue on her again. Her pussy was intoxicating, and she finally begged me to fuck her. I put on a condom, but she was so wet and primed from my excessive cunnilingus that I didn't need any lube. Penetrating her for the first time was like moving into a new house and immediately feeling at home. I took it slow, gradually building up until Liz came again, then slowing, delaying my own gratification. We tried several different positions, ending up with Liz on her hands and knees and me fucking her from behind. That was when I really let go, ramming into her again and again, building more and more speed. At some point, the feeling of her constricting pussy changed, and I didn't know if she was just having a more intense orgasm or something else had happened. But the feeling was beyond wonderful. I kept going and soon exploded inside her, not realizing until I pulled out that the condom had broken.

Liz felt of her pussy, rubbing our cum between her fingers.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Condom broke." I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Oh. I'm on the pill. So it's OK."

"Good. That felt amazing."

"Yes."

She lay against me, and I wrapped my arms around her. We slept in my apartment like that all night, in each other's arms, naked and without so much as a sheet covering us.

I awoke on Sunday morning with Liz's mouth around my cock. Liz's green eyes met mine when my eyelids fluttered open.

"Good morning," I said.

"Mmmmm," was all Liz could reply.

She got me good and hard before crawling up and settling herself on me, her vagina enveloping my dick like a warm cocoon.

"No condom?" I said, enjoying every bit of sensation.

"No point now."

She started slowly rocking back and forth on me, her breath deepening as her arousal level grew. I remained still, only flexing the head of my cock deep within her with each of her motions. I watched her face, thinking that I could get used to seeing her every morning, as her pleasure mounted. She came with a grunt, fully impaling herself on me. Her face and body then relaxed, and she looked at me.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I said.

"For letting me take charge."

I smiled and said, "So it's my turn," and flipped us over. Now on top of her, I started thrusting slowly, trying to angle myself so that my cock would hit high on top of her vaginal wall. Her deep breathing resumed as I fucked her, watching her arousal mount. I increased my thrusts, faster and faster, slowing down only when I felt myself about to cum. I wanted her to orgasm again before I let it go, and orgasm she did. I increased my pounding even as the height of orgasm racked her body so that I was able to shoot my semen deep inside her while she was still writhing in ecstasy.

I remained inside her, breathing fast and hard, holding myself above her with my arms, until my erection had subsided to the point that I slipped out. I rolled over on my side, still trying to catch my breath.

"That's a great way to start the day," I finally said.

"Yes, it is."

Liz kissed my cheek and rolled out of bed. "Can I use your toothbrush?" she asked.

"Sure."

I watched her walk naked to my bathroom to pee. She had left the door open, and her legs were spread on the commode so far that she was almost straddling it, and I watched the urine stream as it shot out from her shaved pussy. She grinned at me when she caught me watching her, grabbed some toilet paper, and wiped herself. I got up and joined her in the bathroom, standing next to her as I peed while she brushed her teeth. I had never felt comfortable peeing in front of a girl (or anyone else, for that matter), but with Liz, everything felt so normal.

We showered together, washing each other's back. I had a shift at PepBoys, so I put on my uniform as Liz put on her clothes from the previous night.

"I guess it would be an understatement to say that I had a great time," I said to her as we walked out together.

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome."

We stood at the edge of the apartment complex parking lot looking at each other in silence for what seemed like a long time.

"I better get to work," I finally said, desperately wanting to stay with Liz.

"Yeah. I'll see you later?"

"You bet."

We kissed, and I pulled myself away to go to work. The day at the parts desk was drudgery. I couldn't get my mind off Liz. I called her as soon as the shift ended. She was doing her psychology homework, but we talked for an hour anyway. She finally pulled away, telling me that she had to get her work done.

I didn't sleep well. After just one night, the apartment seemed empty without Liz. What the hell was wrong with me? How could I be obsessing over a girl I barely knew? And then I thought of her eyes, her ass, and that luscious pussy. I remembered the way she looked at me the first time I ever saw her, when I was standing naked on that stage for Katherine's research project, her eyes on my hard cock as Katherine talked about each part of it. I relived the entire demonstration in my mind, and I masturbated in bed, except that Liz had replaced Jessica on that stage. Then I thought of eating her beside Katherine's pool with all of her party guests looking on, how much Jessica loved being naked, being looked at while naked, people watching her orgasm with my mouth on her. I was just able to kick the covers away from myself before cumming all over my chest and belly.

I lay there and sighed before getting up to clean myself off. My clock radio said 1:30 AM. I wondered if Liz was awake; I wondered if she had gotten herself off like I had. That was part of what made Liz special, that our kinks, especially exhibitionism, were shared. After wiping the semen off me, I peed and got back in bed.

On Monday morning, I had two classes of my own before modeling for a 2:00 to 5:00 figure drawing class. Liz texted me late in the morning asking if I could meet her at the Psychology building at 5:00. I texted her back and said yes but that I might be a couple of minutes late.

Drawing class was a fun gig. I started off doing short gesture poses. One of the late students was a girl in a wheelchair. I kept doing my pose as the teacher propped the door open for her to get in. I saw two girls walking by in the hall. Their mouths dropped when they saw me in all my naked glory. Before the handicapped student could get all the way in, one of those girls had backed up and stood in the hall looking at me. I was in a pose, and as a professional, I wasn't about to break that pose. But being put on display like that and seeing what appeared to be a very appreciative female audience was a huge turn on, and I had to fight with my body to keep from being aroused. I almost wished the teacher would just prop the door open for the whole class, but he made sure it was shut as soon as the wheelchair bound student made it inside.

I made it to the psychology building at five after five. Liz, wearing a short sun dress, was sitting in the lobby waiting for me. Her face brightened when she saw me, and I would imagine that mine did as well. She stood, and we kissed.

"Hey there," I said.

"Hey," Liz smiled.

"Missed you last night."

"Me too."

"What are we going to do about that?" I asked playfully.

"I don't know. What do you suggest?"

"You could spend the night with me again."

"What would I tell my roommate?" Liz asked as she walked me over to the elevator and pressed the up button.

"Tell her you spent the night getting ravished by your boyfriend."

"Oh. Are you my boyfriend now?"

"If you want me to be."

The elevator opened, and Liz took my hand and led me inside. She pressed the three button but held on to my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I realized that Katherine Tate's office was on the third floor of this building.

"Where do you think?"

I had thought about what Liz said during our dinner date about apologizing to Katherine, and I agreed with her that it was a good idea. I just wasn't ready to do it right then, especially unannounced. The elevator opened on the third floor before I could say anything else. Liz led me down the hall and straight into Katherine's office. Like the last time I had been there, she had two students with her.

"Dan! Liz! You're just in time," Katherine said. "Come in."

Liz closed the door behind us, and the two girls moved their chairs to either end of Katherine's desk.

"Hi," I said.

"Dr. Tate," Liz began, "Dan has something he would like to say to you."

"Good. He needs to say it to Amelia and Hannah too. They were both here the last time he was. I'm afraid he interrupted an important advising session."

I glanced at the two girls who both looked back at me with suppressed grins. I nodded to both of them. "I'd like to apologize for that," I said. "And for the other thing. That was uncalled for."

"What other thing?" Katherine said.

"You know."

"No, I don't. Quite a bit happened in that few minutes, and I'd like to know exactly which of it you are apologizing for."

I took a deep breath and looked at Liz. She shrugged and nodded back toward Katherine.

"I am sorry for interrupting your session. Allison, Hannah..."

"Amelia," the girl to Katherine's right said.

"Amelia. Sorry about that. Amelia, Hannah, I'm sorry for shocking you by removing my clothes when you weren't expecting it. And I'm sorry for masturbating in front of you. It was not my intent to shock you. I was upset with Dr. Tate, and you were innocent bystanders."

Katherine leaned back in her chair, a frown on her lips.

"Dr. Tate," I continued, "I apologize for coming here uninvited, for masturbating in front of you without your permission, and most of all for allowing my come to hit you. That was more than uncalled for."

Katherine's mouth slowly turned into a smile. "How about it girls, is he forgiven?"

"I think so," Hannah said.

"I don't know," Amelia replied. "He got my name wrong, and I still feel a bit scarred from what he did."

"Do you think he should be punished?" Katherine asked.

"Oh yes," Amelia said immediately.

"How about a spanking," Hannah suggested.

"Excellent idea," Katherine said. "Dan, how does that sound?"

"I don't know."

"I could have had you charged with public lewdness. A spanking seems like a light punishment, plus, you would get back in my good graces."

I looked over at Liz and saw that she was grinning so big that I thought she was going to burst out laughing.

"OK," I said with more than a little trepidation.

"Good. Take off your clothes then."

My eyebrows went up. This might be fun after all. I quickly got undressed, dropping my clothes at Liz's feet. I was still a bit too nervous to have a full erection, but I was definitely feeling some arousal. Amelia and Hannah made a show of looking up and down at my naked body. Katherine pushed her chair back from her desk and motioned for me to come around.

"Feet there," Katherine said, pointing to the floor on the left side of her chair. "Bend over my lap and put your hands on the floor there," she continued and pointed to the right side of her chair.

I lay across her lap, holding myself up to see what was going on. Katherine pushed on the back of my head.

"Look at your feet under the chair," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

I felt Katherine's hand rub my ass, almost caressing it, before it drew back and came down with a pop.

"Count," she said.

"One!" I said, feeling the sting of her swat.

She rubbed the other cheek before swatting it harder than the first one.

"Two," I gritted.

Katherine alternated between buttocks until I had counted to thirty. My ass was sore, but the pain was almost pleasurable, especially since my penis was rubbing between Katherine's legs during the entire spanking.

"All right," she said. "You can get up."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

I stood and looked down at my erection pointing straight out at full attention.

"I think he liked that," Hannah said.

The two girls giggled.

"You ass is red," Liz said. She came over to me and gently rubbed on my butt. Her touch felt warm and sent shivers up my spine.

"Maybe you should take care of that," Katherine said. "Just be careful this time."

"Oh, he won't get any on you," Liz said as she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

I shuddered as her mouth engulfed me. She used her spit to get me lubed up and then used her hand to try to get me off quickly. That wasn't much of a problem since the sensation of being naked in front of these four females, the humiliation of the spanking, the dull throb of painful pleasure in my buttocks from that spanking, and the rapid motion of Liz' hand made me cum quickly. As I tensed up in preparation of the release, Liz engulfed me with her mouth, looking up at me with those green eyes. She and I gazed at each other as I ejaculated, and as she swallowed every ounce of my semen, I knew then that I loved this girl who set this whole thing up just because she knew I would get off on it. And I knew that I would soon come up with something just to get Liz off.

Amelia and Hannah both laughed.

"That was awesome," one of them said, but I was too preoccupied to see which one.

Liz and I were still gazing at one another, knowing grins on our faces. She knew what I would give her as soon as we got back to my apartment.

"All right ladies," Katherine said. "Show's over. I do have something to discuss with Liz and Dan, so if you will excuse us..."

"Thank you," Hannah said to us as the two of them exited the office.

Liz tidied herself up as I bent down and started putting my clothes back on.

"That was fun," Katherine said.

"Yeah, it was pretty hot," Liz agreed. She pulled the two chairs from the sides of Katherine's desk back to their proper places in front and took a seat in one of them.

Fully clothed, I sat in the other chair, and I'm sure I winced a bit when I put pressure on my sore butt.

"Exciting news," Katherine said. "I just published the first article from my study, and it is getting a great response. We might be able to do another demonstration, but on a bigger scale, and I wanted to know if you two would be interested in being the models."

"Bigger scale, how?" Liz asked.

"A much bigger audience for one. In addition to the study subjects, there would be other researchers there as well. We would go through the same examination procedures as before, with me pointing out the anatomy of both of you. Liz, are you sure you're OK with a pelvic exam in front of at least a couple of hundred people?"

I looked over at Liz, and her eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Yes," she said in a soft voice, and I knew that this was one of her fantasies, that she was embracing the possibility of it becoming real while also being frightened of it.

"Since the audience will be so big, we'll have large screens behind and above us showing close-ups of what is going on. So there will be cameras on you. I'll want to have video record of this anyway. So you'd both have to sign a release for that. Are you OK with that?"

We both nodded.

"I'll want it to go just like it did last time, with the two of you engaging in intercourse on stage. Of course, like before, none of the study subjects will know this is coming, which is kind of the point of the whole thing."

We were all silent for a few moments. Liz reached over and took my hand, squeezing it.

"Now, this is all several months away," Katherine said. "Maybe even a year or more. But I wanted to give you first crack at it, Dan, because you did so well during the first demonstration, and Liz, because your readings from that first study were so off the charts."

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

"Yes, thank you so much for offering this to us. It's exciting."

"Yes, it is," Katherine said with a grin.

NakedDan
NakedDan
437 Followers