Class Is In Session

Story Info
A young virgin gets a lesson in sex
2.6k words
3.76
63.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life has a way of changing when you least expect it, at least that was my life. I was your typical sixteen year old girl back in high school. Not much of a beauty queen. I was what some may have called the wall flower of the school. I wore the conservative clothes and always kept my eyes down on the floor. But something happened two years later that changed my life forever.

My name is Charlie (my dad wanted a boy) and I am now twenty. I live in a small suburb of Vancouver, B.C. We are not a conservative community but not what would be called the wild part of the city. Many of the people in town have grown up here and know each other, so you can't get away with much without everyone else knowing about it.

When I first went to the local high school I had just come through a hard time and really didn't want to do anything but just live my life. I didn't have a boyfriend and didn't have much of a social life. The other girls used to laugh at me when I would change for gym class because I wasn't developed yet and hadn't gotten any tits. So the thought of dressing in a way to accent my body was not high on my lists of things to do.

But when I turned eighteen I decided to try something new and went to the local department store to find make-up. The store was big and busy, filled with beautiful women and smells that made my head swim.

"Hello sweet heart," a voice said from behind me. I turned to see a beautiful older woman who was dressed in a business suite and had her hair up in a dignified bun. Even though she was much older than the others, there was a youthfulness about her that made me smile. "You look lost," she said, "Can I help you find something?"

"Oh, uh," I stammered, "I really don't belong here. All these other women are so much more beautiful than I. I was just looking for some make-up."

"Dear girl," she said as she took my hand and guided me to a stool, "you are as beautiful as every one of these phonies. You just need to bring that beauty out. Will you trust me?"

"Well yes," I said, "but I can't pay for a lot of stuff. I just want some of the cheaper things to get started."

"Baby," she laughed, "I think I can handle that. I own this place."

The next hour seemed to move like a flash. I was lost in the moment. Miss Taylor called a woman over who helped with various stages of my change and then another to take me to a stylist to do my hair. I was completely relaxed in her hands. She would rub at my shoulders and put her hand in mine as we talked together.

When I looked into the mirror I couldn't believe what I saw. Before me stood a model from the pages of Vogue or Fashion, yet it was me that looked back. "Now for the final piece," Miss Taylor said, "come with me."

She took me to a room that was blocked off with thick drapes. "This is my private changing area," she said as she pulled them open, "I use this to try out the newest of fashions. I feel that if I like them, than my customers will like them. No one else comes in here unless they are escorted by me or one of my assistants."

Inside the room were beautiful furniture and large ornate mirrors. A bottle of expensive wine and two glasses sat on a silver stand. Flowers in an expensive vase graced the table and a sweet fragrance filled the air. A rack of clothing stood in the middle of the room waiting for me to try on.

"There you go," she said motioning me to the clothes, "See which ones you like. Try them on."

I didn't even think as I began to strip down to my underwear. I stood at the mirror and something caught my eye as I took the first pair of designer jeans. My eyes caught Miss Taylor seated on the couch behind me, watching me. That didn't seem strange but the way she watched me did.

"You know you are a beautiful woman, Charlie," Miss Taylor said, "those other girls at school should be jealous. Your body is sensual and it probably gets your boyfriend all turned on."

"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend," I said, "so I wouldn't know."

I pulled the jeans up and looked at the way they fit. The cut accented my hips and pressed firm into my crotch, something that I wasn't used to happening. The feel of the material against my crotch was beginning to feel very good.

"How do those feel?" she asked me as she stood and walked up behind me. "Well they feel great," I said, "very different from my other pants I wear."

She grabbed a beautiful top that was shear and made of fine silk. "Try this on," she said, "but let's see how it looks without that bra. Go ahead and show off those beautiful things."

Without hesitating she reached out and popped the bra loose. My tits fell free and I stood there with Miss Taylor staring at them. My nipples were hard in seconds. Miss Taylor didn't seem to react though, she just handed me the top and helped me put it on.

I fumbled with the buttons and felt my face turn red. "Why are you embarrassed?" she asked me, "don't be. You need to break out of that prudish attitude that your parents have put in your head. Trust me, those other girls are using every tool they have to get them a guy and you need to do the same thing. Use what you have, baby. Those men think about nothing but tits and pussy."

I couldn't help myself and started giggling. Soon Miss Taylor was laughing with me. "Your right," I said and unbuttoned one of the buttons, "I should just let them hang out for the world to enjoy."

As I turned around to look at myself in the mirror, I felt her hand on my shoulders again. This time it was different though and I didn't want to pull away. "You are a beautiful woman," she said, "believe me that others are noticing." She leaned in and moved her hand around to my breasts, "I have noticed."

Miss Taylor moved her hands over my breasts and leaned in to gently kiss my neck. My body had never felt these things as she moved along my neck and then to my mouth. She kissed me so softly that when her tongue entered my mouth I just wanted to feel more. She pulled me against her and her hands moved along my body. I did the same as I felt along her breasts and down till I found her firm ass.

We pressed together, our legs wrapping with each other then we collapsed onto the floor. She had opened my top and her mouth smothered my young tits. I was moaning and gyrating against her legs as she fondled and licked my nipples. She gave me a gentle bite on my nipples and I almost came.

Miss Taylor pressed her leg into my groin as she sat up and removed her dignified top. Underneath she wore a erotic leather bustier that hefted her enormous tits. She slowly removed the bustier and let her tits fall free. They were gorgeous and I wanted to taste them forever.

"I believe it is time for me to taste more than your tits little girl," she said, "I want to taste that virgin pussy of yours."

She didn't have to demand as I slowly removed the tight and now very damp designer jeans. She gently lay me back on the couch and lifted my legs, spreading them. She helped me remove my wet panties and began to lightly kiss at my inner thighs. She guided her tongue slowly up my leg until she swept it across the lips of my pussy. I gave a low moan as she teased me. "Don't tease me like that," I said.

"Are you telling me that you want me to eat your pussy?" she asked me, with a wicked grin, "I think you should ask me...no beg me to eat your pussy."

"Eat my pussy," I said, "eat my pussy Miss Taylor. Make me cum for you."

Miss Taylor gave me a grin and then dove into my wanting wetness. Her tongue licked along the lips then found my clit and played with it slowly then faster. I was writhing on the couch as she used one finger then two to begin to finger fuck me. She used her other hand to fondle my nipples, pinching them every so often.

She didn't let me cum though. I was so close that I knew I would have been screaming in pleasure if she hadn't stopped. "Not yet," she said stripping off her remaining clothes, "we are going to cum together little girl. Now you are gonna do me. You are gonna eat my pussy. You better do it right or I won't finish what I started."

Miss Taylor moved from her worship of my virgin pussy and lay back on the couch next to me. She opened her legs and I assumed the position of worship. The sweet aroma that filled my lungs made my pussy long as I leaned in and began to devour her wetness. I did as she had done, trying to remember every movement.

"You are such a good student," she said, "yes that is right. Now use your hand. Oh god yes, your fingers as so skilled baby girl." I played with her clit as I slipped one then two then three fingers deep into her pussy. I pumped them in and out, then I tried something new and slipped a finger into her ass hole. At that, she grabbed my hair and began to pump into my hand harder. "Holy shit girl," she said, "who told you. Oh god yes, fuck my ass as you fuck my pussy."

I took my lead and began to do just that. She pumped against my hand as I fucked her both in the ass and deep in her wet pussy. She was so close and I could feel her pussy walls clamping down on my hand. But I wasn't gonna let her cum just yet. She wanted to cum together and my new lover would get her wish.

I pulled my hand back and she grabbed hold of me and pulled me hard into her arms. She kissed me with a deep passion and pressed her hips into mine. "God you are such a good student," she said as she gyrated against me. "I had a good teacher," I said kissing her deep, letting my tongue probe deep into her mouth.

"So are we gonna finish this session or what?" I asked her, hoping that she had some wicked idea in her mind. She gently moved me to the side and sat up. Seductively she stood and walked over to the table. Opening a drawer she removed a black satin bag.

"This is Sam," she said, removing a large double ended dildo, "He helps me with my class sessions. He is my favorite toy and the favorite of all my students." She walked over to me and held the twelve inch cock out for me to touch and play with. "It is so big," I said, "so you wanna pop my virgin cherry with that thing?"

She smiled and took the head of the cock into her mouth. She sucked it slowly inside her and then let it slide out. "Oh baby," she said, "don't you worry. I will be gentle until you beg me to fuck you like a wild stallion. And baby, you will beg me."

She took her position in front of me and spread her legs. She held the cock head at her cunt as I did the same. We pressed the long cocks at our pussy lips and together slid the cock into our pussy. My virgin cunt fought back and I felt a slight twinge of pain then I pressed on and felt the cock slid inside me. "Oh my god," I moaned, "It is so big it feels like it is stretching me open."

"Yes baby," she moaned with me, "keep fucking, keep pushing it inside."

I did just that and soon we were pumping together. My pussy gripped the large cock as Miss Taylor took hold and began to move it in and out of both our pussies. She moved her body closer and the cock filled me even more.

I was so lost in the moment that I didn't notice the presence of two others standing in the room. Then as the rush of orgasm swept over my body and I heard Miss Taylor cresting with me, I felt hot streams spill over my tits. Two young men stood before me, their cocks in hand stroking them frantically. They couldn't have been much older than I and yet their cocks were full size.

"OH God", Miss Taylor moaned, "God yes, Im cumming. Oh God, yes, Im cumming." She pumped the cock faster and faster. My pussy squeezed down on the cock between us and I felt the cum spraying on my tits. "Holy shit baby," one of the boys said, "Mom told me she was hot but this she is beyond that."

I lay there feeling their sperm spray on me and my own cunt juice spilling on the couch and without thinking just reached up and took one of the cocks in my hand. I smiled and engulfed the cock in my mouth. The fresh cum spilled down my throat and I just wanted more. I sucked on the cock and reached out to stroke the other. Then I noticed Miss Taylor remove the dildo and move to begin licking my pussy. She licked out the last of my pussy juice and began to clean up the cum that covered my tits.

It didn't take long for me to get all wet and hot again and at that I guided the cock in hand to my now un-virgin pussy. I removed the cock in my mouth enough to whisper to the young boy, "Fuck Me" The boy slid his young but very adult cock into my pussy and began to passionately fuck me. He was inexperienced and in just moments both cocks were spraying cum again. One down my eager throat and one deep into my pussy.

When we were all done, I found out that the two boys were Miss Taylors young sons. They were told that she was inviting a new student into her class room for some training and if they wanted to watch they could peak in and enjoy the show. She did not however give them permission to join in but it all worked out for the best.

We shared each other again and I watched as she let them lick her pussy and both got to fuck her in the ass. "You cant fuck mommy's pussy," she said sternly, "that would just be wrong. That is only for my students to fuck and your dad. But you can fuck me in the ass."

By the time we were done the boys were spent and laying asleep. She gave them gentle kisses and a short blow job then let them sleep. Miss Taylor and I dressed and she told me I was her best student. "Just remember that my door is always open for my students," she said, "If you ever want to visit just come on by and we can have a time with Sam or I can call the boys over."