Class is Now in Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's limp dick fell out of my pussy and I stood up. The boys all had smiles on their faces but were spent. They were crashed out on the couch, naked with limp dicks. Each of them thanked for the class. I picked up a beer and drank it down completely. I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. What a sight. I had dried cum all over, my face, neck, hair, you name it. I heard the boys dressing and saying goodbye to Joe.

"Your sister is the best. I've never had a blowjob that was that good." commented Rick.

Mark added, "This evening was epic. You are so lucky to have a sister like that."

There was a knock at the bathroom door, "Cindy it's Steve." I opened the door. He gave me a head to toe look. I could still see the lust in his eyes. "I want thank for a memorable night. You didn't have to that for us."

I smiled and hugged him, "It was my pleasure believe me." I kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his dick one last time. He turned with a smile and headed for the door.

It was finally just me and Joe now. Still naked sitting on the couch, my head resting on his chest. We were silent for the longest time. Finally Joe said, "Cindy, you are incredible step sister."

I smiled and snickered "What, because of my DSL's?"

We both laughed. We looked at each other and kissed again. After our kiss I looked down and saw his cock was coming to life again. I reached down and started stroking him and said, "I don't know about you, but I need a shower. Care to join me?"

12