Class Time Ch. 03

Story Info
A budding dominatrix learns a lesson.
6.9k words
4.65
43.2k
15
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 10/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

To say that my Mistress was angry would be quite an understatement.

At the end of the school day I returned to our home. Mistress Polly greeted me with a question, "How did your evening with Amanda go, my pet?" (see "Class Time - Ch. 02").

As I was trying to decide how to answer, I walked close to her and knelt down so that I could kiss her foot as I usually do in greeting her. This simple act of worship always thrills me, giving me a chance to express my gratitude and love for her. But her trained eye noticed the awkwardness of my movements, so different from my characteristic grace.

She allowed me to kiss her foot, but then said quietly, "Stand up, pet, and remove your clothing. Let me see you."

I did as I was told, but could not prevent myself from wincing as I eased myself out of my garments. For some unfathomable reason, I could not look her in the eyes as I revealed my body. Therefore, I did not see her expression but I did hear a sharp intake of breath from her as my battered, bruised flesh came into view.

"This is how Amanda returns the gift that I gave her? I specifically instructed that you should be returned undamaged!"

Knowing that was not a question that she actually wished me to answer, I stood silently as she walked around me, touching me gently and inspecting the extent of the damage. Finally, she asked, "What exactly did Amanda do to you to cause this?"

"Most of what you see is probably due to the harsh flogging that she gave me, Mistress. She seemed to go into a sort of frenzy, striking very viciously."

I still could not meet her eyes, but I felt my body trembling with emotion as I recalled those moments.

"So when Amanda went out of control, why did you not use your safeword?" Mistress asked, quite reasonably.

"I was gagged and suspended, Mistress. She and I had not agreed upon either a safeword or a signal for any emergencies," I replied, hearing my voice starting to break.

Inexplicably, I began thinking that perhaps what had occurred was in some way my fault. Perhaps because I am a teacher, and that was a 'training' session for Miss Amanda. Maybe I should have immediately started discussing safewords when were in the car driving to Miss Amanda's house. But she was in control of me; was it my place to correct her, or in any way tell her what to do? And yet she is young and inexperienced, and I have more knowledge than she; maybe it was indeed up to me. My mind was whirling with confusion.

My Mistress may have sensed my thoughts, because with an apologetic tone of voice she said, "Oh my dear pet. I feel that I have failed you. I completely misjudged Amanda's readiness, and put you in a dangerous situation. I should have been there, observing and directing. I will try to make it up to you. Come with me."

With that, she led me to the bathroom. She removed her own clothing, rather than commanding that I do it. My heart accelerated, as it always does when my Mistress becomes nude in my presence.

She is several inches taller than me, and my aches, pains and stiffness did not detract one bit from my appreciation of her body as she revealed it. My eyes drank in the sight of her cascade of honey-brown hair, her sensuous mouth, and her eyes that are such a beautiful blue when she is pleased, and that mysteriously transform to a piercing green when she is angry. And her neck -- the safest place in the world for me, when she allows me to nestle there.

As she shrugged off her upper clothing, my mouth watered as her generous breasts came into view. I longed to run my fingertips from their pale bases up to their dark rose colored peaks. Her belly is another place I love to worship, pressing my lips against her flesh there, tasting her, inhaling her scent, rubbing my cheeks against her warm softness.

As her remaining clothing pooled at her feet, my eyes were drawn to her neatly trimmed bush of honey gold pubic hair, so curly and downy and soft to the touch, as well I know. Next they traveled the wondrous journey down her shapely thighs and legs, all the way to her dainty toes. I am sure this display was part of my therapy.

Turning to the shower, she treated my to a lovely view of her buttocks as she adjusted the water temperature. Either she was being extra careful to get it exactly right, or she was giving me extra time to admire those pert cheeks that I love so much to service in any manner she requires.

Carefully, she helped me to get under the spray. Joined me. Took the soap and lathered me. Shampooed my hair.

Under her gentle ministrations, the protective knots and spasms that had formed in my muscles began to melt. When she could, she held me against her, cradling and cuddling me under the soothing spray. This display of her love and caring touched me so deeply that I began quietly crying. Crying with happiness. My tears were washed away by the flow of the water, but I was certain my Mistress was aware of my emotions.

"Are you feeling better now, my dear pet?" she whispered into my ear. Her intimate tone invited me to snuggle closer, my head cradled against her neck, her bush gently brushing my buttocks with each of her breaths.

"Yes, Mistress. Your cherished cunt girl feels infinitely better now", I answered, turning my head and gazing once again into her lovely eyes, which were now a glittering blue.

"Good. I am very pleased to hear that." A smile broke out on her lips. "Now for the ultimate test. Does my cunt girl feel good enough to cum?"

I felt my heart skip a beat. Both of us pressed together naked; of course I felt good enough. "Yes, Mistress", I replied, reinforcing my answer with vigorous nodding.

"Why did I know that would be your response?" she said with a laugh. "Very well. I give you permission to cum; you do not have to beg this time."

My back was pressed against her front, with my head cradled between her neck and her left shoulder. Both of her arms embraced me. Her left arm encircled my torso at the level of my breasts, her left hand caressing them into ecstasy. Her right arm came around my right flank, and her right hand slipped through the folds of my labia, her fingers stroking my vaginal tunnel, while her thumb toyed expertly with my very sensitive clit.

Having such tenderness rained upon me by this woman that I love and serve quickly brought me to my orgasmic peak. I tried to hold back. I wanted this moment -- this pleasure -- to last as long as possible. My excitement climbed higher and higher, until I stood at a dizzying height of arousal. My energy could no longer be contained in the restrictive confines of my body. It blasted loose, channeling itself outward between my quivering thighs, carrying with it a copious amount of my nectar, propelled by my rippling vaginal muscles.

My Mistress continued caressing me both externally and internally at my breasts and cunt, ensuring that my release would be complete. When I gave a shuddering gasp and slumped in her arms, she switched to merely holding me until I eventually regained control of my legs.

"Thank you, Mistress," I finally managed to whisper. "That was simply... amazing."

"That scream as you came was a pretty solid clue that you were enjoying it," she chuckled.

She kissed my temple, and assisted me out of the shower. Drying us both off, she took me into her bed and we talked for quite some time in greater detail about my experience with Amanda.

She summarized, "So Amanda made several mistakes. While her behavior with you at the school, and in her car was acceptable, she did not take the time to discuss your limits with you. By the time she got you to her house, it still had not occurred to her to establish some agreed-upon safeword with you. Knowing she was going to gag you, she also did not formulate some manner for you to indicate with a gesture or sounds that you needed to safeword.

"She apparently also lost control of her actions during your flogging. A Mistress must always retain her control. And I am completely astonished to hear that she begged you to do something for her, rather than remaining in command. I can see that she needs a firm hand instructing her. I have just the hand to do it."

Very soon thereafter, I was handing Amanda another sealed envelope. This time, I knew what its contents said:

"Amanda, molly's report gives me a good idea of the progress that you are making. You are showing good potential, but I feel that you might benefit more if I were present to assist in your actions and development. Consequently I would like to bring molly on a visit to your house. Some time on a weekend would be preferable. Perhaps this Saturday, or the one after that. Please let me know via molly if either of those are convenient for you."

I could see the gleam in her eyes, and the wolfish smile that chased around her lips as she imagined once again having me under her control.

"Please tell your Miss that I already have a commitment for this Saturday, but next Saturday is completely open. I would love for her to bring you for a visit then."

This felt like good news to me. It would give me another week and a half to heal. Some of the smaller bruises had already faded, but I was still not moving with my usual fluidity.

On the appointed Saturday, Mistress drove us to Amanda's. Before our arrival she had asked Amanda if she could pull her car into Amanda's garage. I don't know if Amanda thought that to be an unusual request, but she told Mistress that half of the two-car garage was empty, and she would leave its door open.

After we drove in, Amanda greeted Mistress at the door between the garage and the house. At Mistress's bidding, she pushed the button which closed the garage door, plunging its interior into gloom.

We proceeded into the well appointed living room, where Mistress sat in a comfortable chair, and I sank to a kneeling position by her side. As before, Amanda's house was comfortably warm. Amanda offered us cool drinks, so Mistress quietly gave me a command. "Crawl back to the car and fetch your water bowl, pet."

"Yes Mistress," I said with a smile, crawling happily away.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Amanda regarding me with an amused grin as Mistress explained, "I brought some of my equipment in the car, in case we needed it."

I returned, clenching my water bowl in my teeth, and proudly plopped it near my Mistress's foot. Amanda gave my Mistress her drink, and poured mine into my bowl. I lapped at it, much as a dog would, trapping the drink between my tongue and the far side of the bowl so that I could scoop it more efficiently into my mouth. I believe I heard Amanda chuckling, but I did not look up to verify this. The drink was cool, sugary and refreshing; I was glad to have the extra energy for what I imagined was to come during our visit here.

When I had finished my drink, Mistress spoke to me, "Pet, strip for us, erotically."

Obediently, I rose to my feet and began imagining sensuous music. My body began swaying; my hips began grinding and churning as my fingers plucked teasingly at my clothes. Layer by slow layer I peeled away my garments, tossing each one artistically aside as it became free from my body.

Even after I was completely naked, my Mistress let me continue to dance until my body glowed with a healthy sheen of sweat. The bruises and welts were completely gone, and my muscles moved easily. I let my hands glide over my skin, adding pleasurable sensations to my movements. My fingernails teased my areolae until they crinkled, my finger pads dancing over their pebbled textures. Still dancing, I cupped my breasts, offering them to my Mistress, and to Amanda, wanting to seduce them both with my gifts. The air around me was perfumed with the scent that I emit when I am mildly aroused and happy.

Mistress complemented me, saying, "Excellent, pet. Now kneel close enough to let the heat from your body warm my leg."

As I did so, Mistress fell into discussion with Amanda, covering some of the aspects of Amanda's earlier treatment of me, showing how thoroughly she visualized our interactions. She praised Amanda's control and humiliation of me in the classroom, her clever use of the overcoat in conveying me from the school to her home. She laughed, along with Amanda, about the fun it must have been to transform me into her puppy, complete with collar, tail, and leash. She soon had Amanda glowing with pride -- almost preening herself.

"Now I would like to see your basement. I gather that a good deal of interesting actions took place there. But before we do that, would you show me your wardrobe? I would like to see you dressed in something sexy, revealing, and appropriate."

I could tell that Amanda was flattered by this request. Leaving me sitting by Mistress's chair, the two of them went into Amanda's bedroom. I am still not certain what transpired in that bedroom, but when they emerged I was surprised to see Amanda walking on black stilettos that must have had 6 inch spike heels, and wearing only two pieces of black leather. A combination bra and corset clung to her top, while leather briefs snugly covered her sex.

"Collar molly's neck as you did before and attach her leash, Amanda. Then lead her down the stairs, so I can watch."

Amanda was only too happy to comply. She took the leather collar and strapped it snugly to my neck. I knelt up straighter as she did this, both to make my neck more available to her, but also to let my naked body 'accidentally' brush against the warm leather covering hers.

As she bent over to clip the leash to my collar, her ample breasts threatened to spill out over the top of the bra that encased them. I licked my lips reflexively, as I imagined what those luscious globes would taste like in my mouth. I shivered in delight, imagining them tumbling into view and being ordered to assist in tucking them back into place. But Amanda straightened up, giving the leash a sharp tug, leading me to the stairs that descended into her basement.

Mistress watched all this carefully, then said, "Fine. Now, concerning the way that you tied molly's wrists. There is a special method that secures the wrists firmly, but safely. Hand me the rope please."

Amanda fetched a length of rope and handed it to Mistress. Anticipating her next command, I rocked back onto my heels, lifting my arms.

Mistress looked at me. "No, pet. For Amanda to truly understand the benefit of this knot, she must experience it for herself. Amanda, hold out your arms for me."

She used The Voice to reinforce this last sentence. Amanda blinked, but raised her arms. Seemingly faster than I can write this, my Mistress expertly tied Amanda's wrists snugly, leaving a loop between them. Before Amanda could think to react, Mistress grabbed her forearms and lifted them, flipping the loop over the hook suspended from the joist above. A slight tug on the pulley rope, and Amanda was stretched up onto tiptoe in her stilettos.

"What are you doing?" Amanda was genuinely confused.

Mistress ignored her question, turning to me to say, "Fetch me a ball gag, my pet. You will be my handmaiden for this lesson."

I found a ball gag, offering it to her. "Go ahead, pet. Strap that onto her for me. Make it nice and snug."

Amanda began to protest. Mistress took hold of Amanda's chin, locking eyes with her. "Hush. This is part of your training. Open your mouth."

Once again The Voice worked its magic. With no further fuss, Amanda opened her mouth, permitting me to insert the ball gag. My facial expressions and body language disclosed the glee that I felt as I pulled the straps so tight that Amanda could barely make any sounds. It felt so good to be turning the tables on her.

Noticing this, my Mistress sobered me at once. Her command rang out, echoing off the stark walls of the basement, "On your knees, pet! Now!"

I heard the displeasure in her voice, so as I dropped to my knees I lowered my gaze, assuming a neutral expression.

"Listen to me very carefully, my pet. In school, you are Amanda's teacher; that role has not changed. Outside of school, you are a natural submissive, just as Amanda and I are natural dominants. I have decided that the best way to illustrate some of the mistakes that Amanda made is for her to experience them first hand from the viewpoint of the submissive.

"You are here as my handmaiden, assisting me in this instruction. I want to make it very clear that even though you will observe Amanda in this role of a submissive, I do not want you to lose any respect for her. When her lesson is over, she will still be a dominant, and you will still be a submissive. If I choose to lend you to her for more practice, I expect you to obey her as you would me. Do you understand?"

I kept my gaze downward as I answered humbly, "Yes, Mistress. I am here to serve."

Turning her attention to Amanda she said, "That goes for you as well. When you are in her classroom, you are her student. She is your professor. I will not countenance any disrespect from you toward her in that role. She has a lot of knowledge to share with you and the other students. You will not attempt to dominate her in any manner without my approval. Rest assured that molly will not think less of you for seeing you submitting to me for this lesson. Do you understand all this, and agree to it? Either nod agreement, or shake your head."

I looked up into Amanda's face, and saw her eyes, a lovely shade of brown dotted with flecks of gold, looking deeply into Mistress's eyes. She nodded her agreement. Mistress smiled and rewarded her with a gentle caress along her cheek.

Turning back to me, Mistress leaned over, patting my head tenderly. "Crawl to the car and fetch my crop for me."

I scooted away on all fours, happy that I could crawl naked into a gloomy garage rather than out onto the driveway. My Mistress thinks ahead. I returned with her crop clenched my teeth, conveying with my eyes what a joy it is to serve her.

"I have decided to call you mandy, to give you a better taste of being the submissive," my Mistress said to Amanda.

Turning to me, she went on to say, "Undress mandy for me, my pet."

My hands went to the back of the corset, beginning to unlace it. I could not see Amanda's eyes as I did this, but I had to wonder what she was thinking as she stood helpless, being made more vulnerable moment by moment. The corset finally came free, and I respectfully folded it, placing it on a table.

Kneeling down behind Amanda, I slipped the stilettos off of her feet. Remaining on my knees, I took hold of the leather briefs and pulled downward. It took a little wriggling of my hands to work the tight fitting garment free from her hips, but once it reached her thighs removing it was easy.

I enjoyed the view of Amanda's nude back and buttocks, and the interesting mixture of Amanda's scent mixed with that of leather. My Mistress, standing on the other side of her undoubtedly also enjoyed the view of her full breasts, firm tummy, and the golden down that covered the valley between her thighs.

Mistress adjusted the pulley rope so that Amanda could stand on her tiptoes, now that her shoes were gone.

"Kneel by my left side, my dear girl. I want you to have a good view," Mistress instructed me.

She waited until I had settled myself, then without a hint of anger or malice suddenly struck Amanda harshly with the crop four times. The first blow caught her on her belly, which made her bend forward slightly. The next two blows struck each breast with deadly accuracy, Amanda flinching backwards from the pain. This, of course, pushed her hips forward. The final blow struck her squarely on her cunt.

It all happened so fast that Amanda could only start to scream behind her gag after the fourth blow had registered. Tears sprang from her eyes and she danced on tiptoes swaying back and forth.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers
12