Class Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth my hands went – tits, pussy, anus, and all the while my hips were churning in circular motions as my arousal built.

I still had not penetrated myself, merely gliding my hands over my sensitive tissues in anticipation. Holding my pussy lips splayed open widely, my clit hood drew back slightly, exposing the nub of my clit. My fingers swirled around and around the head, making me groan with need. My breathing and heart rates accelerated.

I sank my middle finger into my depths. My cunt muscles immediately clenched it. I propped my butt up high with one hand as I slowly fingered myself with the other. People leaned closer in their seats, watching my obscenely erotic performance.

My finger re-emerged. My hand went back to rubbing the entire region of my labia, my other hand gently scratching across my anal ring. I deliberately made eye contact with each person, and the acceptance that I saw there, the smiles, the nods of encouragement – acceptance of my slutty display – delighted me.

Again I dipped my middle finger deep inside me, curling it to stroke the squishy front wall of my pussy. My other hand hooked behind my knee, drawing that leg up to my chest. I felt like a wanton whore – and reveled in it. I made my finger vibrate as it penetrated me. My other hand wandered all over my body again. When it reached my tits, it scooped their mounds up away from my body, kneading them feverishly now.

I was just about to start convulsing in orgasm, when Miss Amanda used the Voice, "Flip over, girl! Finish on your knees!"

Without pausing to think, I turned quickly, keeping my finger inside me. Once on my knees, I pressed my tits against the floor, raised my ass up, knees well apart. From this new position, I looked down alongside my torso to my rapt audience.

I moved my hand up and down, finger fucking myself, and at the same time raised and lowered my hips, like I was riding a lover's cock. At times I came up onto my elbow, feeling my tits dangle and sway under my chest as I moved. My nipples grazed the floor with these movements, bending back and forth, sending shocks of pleasure to my core.

I added a second finger, stretching my cunt more as I penetrated it and fucked it. I was gasping for air now, clawing at the floor with my free hand. Seldom had my arousal climbed this high! I bucked once – twice – screamed and started cumming hard! Cunt juices and cum started drenching my hand, but even as I thrashed in orgasm, I continued fucking my hole with my fingers, and rocking on my knees. People told me later that my hand started moving so fast it appeared blurry!

As my climax ebbed, my hand went back to a slow rubbing caress of my entire sex. Eventually, I pulled my hand up to my face and gradually let my body sink to the floor. I writhed and churned my hips for a time, pressing my quivering pussy against the floor, before finally becoming still, panting hard. I must have dozed briefly, because when my mind focused again, the people were almost fully dressed, in preparation for their departure.

Miss Amanda was very pleased with my performance. She had me give each person a hug, pressing my naked body against their clothed one. Many gave me a kiss as we hugged. One woman asked, with immediate sounds of approval from the rest of the guests, "Amanda, will you please hold a reunion gathering every year here at your home?"

The sounds of approval turned to a cheer as she responded, "I would be very happy to do so. Perhaps we can entice a few more of our former classmates to join us."

I only hope that she continues to "borrow" me to serve at these gatherings!

12