Classroom

Story Info
Student is initiated by a teacher.
1.2k words
4.12
126.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

School was finished and I was heading home, happy to be gone. I was one of a few students who would cut through the older part of the school, leaving by one of the side doors and out the back of the school grounds. Frowned on by the teachers but generally overlooked as it saved us a long walk around the block.

Heading towards the side door at a great rate of knots I suddenly spotted Mr Jackson in one of the classrooms. Mr Jackson is one of the sexiest teachers in the school. It's a real toss-up between him and Mr Ogilvie, but as far as I'm concerned, Mr Jackson comes up the winner. I've been trying to flirt with him all term.

So I stepped into the classroom just as Mr Jackson was coming out, looking at some papers he was holding. I ploughed into him and bounced, as might be expected given the difference in sizes.

Mr Jackson was all apologetic. He figured that it was his fault as he hadn't been watching where he was going. If he suspected otherwise, he was too polite to show it.

We were standing just inside the classroom and Mr Jackson is giving me the once over to make sure I'm OK, while I'm batting my eyes at him, smiling, shoulders back and chest forward. Boobs forward anyway. I took a decent breath and thought 'large boobs' very hard, trying to make them stand out.

Would you believe it? He kissed me. Truly. I was ecstatic. I hadn't really thought that he would. And it wasn't just a simple kiss. It was a proper man to woman kiss, and he didn't appear to be going to end it any time soon. This was great.

It was great until I felt his hand on my pussy, anyway, squeezing me through my panties. That rocked me a bit, as I hadn't expected it, but it was really a case of, so, what? I mean, I'm eighteen. I've been groped before.

Next thing I know a finger has been slipped under my panties, which I kind of expected at that stage, but then he dragged my panties to the side of my mound, which I definitely hadn't. Now I was feeling a little nervous as he was touching me a lot more intimately but, I have to admit, there was this one boy who had pulled my panties down. (Not that it got him anything but a slap.)

He's still kissing me during all this, with one hand holding my head to keep me from breaking it off. That was fine by me. I liked the kiss and I could put up with a little groping.

I actually thought he was going to insert a finger between my lips and I'd moved my legs apart slightly to let him. I thought it would be an interesting experience, one I could boast of to my friends. Then I suddenly had this horrified realization that that what he was looking at inserting was a lot bigger than any bloody finger.

I started pushing against Mr Jackson's chest, trying to push away from him, and got exactly nowhere. He still had that hand behind my head and I now found that his other hand was clutching my bottom.

Then he pushed against me and he had a damn sight better success than I did. His cock just sank straight into me. I now know why they call it popping a girl's cherry. His cock came sliding in and my eyes popped wide open as I felt him push straight through my hymen as though it was nothing.

I couldn't even squeal when he did it, because he was still kissing me. I didn't know what to do. That applies to both the situation I was now in and how I was supposed to react to his cock. I just knew I was feeling as nervous as a cat. Suppose someone came past?

I wasn't trying to push him away anymore. My hands were just sort of clutching his shirt while my eyes were wide and staring at him, and then he really started to move. Let's be blunt about it. Mr Jackson started to fuck me, hard.

His cock was moving in and out of me while I stood there, letting it happen. Well, not letting it, but totally unable to prevent it. For some reason his hand on my bottom was pushing against me hard when his cock pushed in. At first I thought that this was so I didn't try to pull away from him when he charged in, but then I remembered how fucking was supposed to go. He was trying to get me to move with him.

Seeing it was far too late to protest I gave a mental shrug and started pushing against Mr Jackson as he pushed into me. Not only did I find it easy to do but it felt wonderful. I was now really starting to understand why sex is so popular.

We stood there, bouncing off each other. Mr Jackson's hand moved away from my bottom and started undoing the buttons on my blouse. Then he was pushing my bra aside and his hand closed over my breast.

And a little voice was yelling at me, you're at school, in a classroom, being fucked by a teacher. What are you going to do if someone comes?

I told the little voice to shut up, and just went at it even harder. It's not every day a girl gets to be ravished by a teacher. I was going to make the most of it.

My eyes had closed again. I was just dreamily standing there, getting kissed and ravished, my hips bouncing back and forth as I moved, eagerly participating in the ravishment. I could feel something building inside me, my nerves getting screwed tighter and tighter as Mr Jackson took me. Something was going to happen soon and I was waiting in expectation.

Then Mr Jackson starts hammering harder than ever, and I was climaxing even before I felt the first splash inside of me. He sprayed me thoroughly, and I just went to water with the force of the blast.

When he was finished, I was completely done, just clinging to him.

It's really amazing how fast you can recover from a situation, even one as devastating as that. One moment I was clinging to Mr Jackson and just sort of sagging there and the next I was standing up straight and trying to straighten my clothes, my face a bright red.

"If you've quite finished playing, Mike," said Mr Ogilvie, "we're due at a teacher's meeting."

I couldn't believe it. Mr Ogilvie was just sitting on one of the desks, looking at us. He had actually watched me getting fucked by a teacher and not said a word.

Now he turned and looked at me.

"I'd love to stay and try you out, honey," he said, "but I've really got to go to this meeting. Why don't you drop by my office in the morning? I'll have some free time."

The two teachers turned and walked off, leaving me there. As they went I heard Mr Jackson ask what the meeting was about.

"Oh, a couple of parents have complained that there's been some sexual harassment of some of the female students," said Mr Ogilvie. "Can't say I've noticed any."

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers