Classy but Crazy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her cheeks apart with one hand I ventured a finger forward to her arse crack. There was a little resistance but the tip of my finger slipped in to her quite easily although not too far.

She immediately stopped what she was doing and came back up to me and kissed me, still playing with my very hard cock.

We rolled over and I was now on top of her. I moved down, bit her nipples, which caused her to moan, and again went down to lick her clit and finger her.

I pulled her legs apart and pushed my hard length into her cunt. She moaned and grabbed my arse pulling me harder into her. I thrust and pumped for a couple of minutes until she was quite tired out.

I slowed down and gradually stopped but immediately I had done that I pulled out and turned her over on her stomach. She was completely pliable and when I pulled up her hips so her arse was stuck up in the air she was happy for me to do it.

I grabbed my cock and slipped it into her cunt from behind. I then reached over and cupped her huge boobs in my hands twisting and pulling the nipples while I plunged into her hearing her huge arse slapping loudly against my stomach. She was calling out "yes – yes darling darling" so I knew she was enjoying it.

I adjusted myself so I could get more purchase from a different angle from my legs, and this released one of my arms from "boob duty". I was then able to put my free hand on her arse and rub the crack whilst still fucking her from behind.

Gradually I moved my hand so that I could introduce a finger up her arse whilst still fucking her. She resisted at first and even came out with a couple of "no no's" but over about three minutes I had my cock up her and almost all of my index finger up her arse.

I slowed down again and gradually as she was on all fours and appeared to be exhausted I pulled my cock out of her and rested for a moment. I started to rub her clit again and she made some more noises like she was enjoying it. I moved my hand up from her clit and gathered up what juice there was in her cunt straight up to her arse.

Re-adjusting my position I took my hard cock in my hand used the other to part her cheeks and pushed my prick against the entrance to her arse. There seemed to quite definite resistance for a few seconds and then suddenly it gave way and all of my cock was deep inside.

Betty screamed and said "oh no" but then seemed to be resolved to what was happening. I did not want to be rough or hurt her but the feeling of her arse against my cock was so fantastic and tight that I needed to pump away and so I guess she would not have been able to do anything about it anyway.

It was so tight and I was so turned on that it did not take long. I felt my cock pulse and pulled out of her arse just in time to spray come all over her arse and her back and her hair. In fact while I was doing it she turned round and a good few spurts landed on her tits and her face.

We fell asleep again and when we woke up it was late so I had to go. Betty may be 28 years older than me but I'm 50 now and I still see her at least once a month and we've done lots more together in every location and with other participants. – In praise of older women!

12