Classy Carissa...Or Is She? Ch. 2

Story Info
She enjoys being taught to behave submissively.
1.1k words
4.6
52.3k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack studied Carissa as she lay there next to Him…He fully clothed, she naked, widely spread…wetness leaking uncontrollably from her body. Her beauty was stunning. And He knew she was willing to do anything.

Jack leaned between Carissa's widely spread thighs and examined her pussy. "well, well," He remarked, "just like I thought." His finger traced a circle around her slit. "You're soaking wet," he said in an almost condescending tone. "You like to have your ass slapped, don't you?"

"Yes." Carissa softly whispered. She couldn't believe that she was lying here spread like a whore, and liking it. She wanted desperately to feel His touch. "Keep your cunt lips spread wide for me, or you'll get another smack on that beautiful ass of yours." Jack lightly touched her pussy, occasionally brushing her clit, causing her to lift her hips toward his hand. "No, not yet, sweetie," He said.

Suddenly she was aware of another loud SMACK and felt the sting on her other cheek.

She had lost her concentration for only a second and her knees had closed only a little…surely He hadn't even noticed…

"Carissa, Carissa," whispered Jack. "Just keep them wide open for Me." Ever so lightly He circled her clit with His warm tongue and teased the opening of her slit with His finger, causing her to moan softly. She pushed her hips toward Him again, this time being extremely careful not to drop her knees. "What do you want Carissa?" He taunted. "Beg Me."

"Please, Jack…," she whispered. "Your finger…I want Your finger."

"You do?" He teased. "Hmmm," He said as He examined her pussy again. He firmly pushed on the back of her thigh, causing her ass to rise slightly.

She felt utterly helpless…ass in the air…her most private and sensitive parts exposed. "So, Carissa…you want my finger, huh?." While using the thumb of one hand to peel apart the cheek of her ass, He used a finger on the other hand to lightly press against her virgin asshole.

Carissa had been touched there before and she had rather liked it. But never had any man ever penetrated her butt. She had an idea of what was about to occur and the thought was wildly pleasing.

"Mmmm, so you like that too??" asked Jack as He continued to touch and increase the pressure on her asshole. "Yesss…" answered Carissa, barely audible.

"You are quite the little delightful whore. You please Me," He said in His soothing voice. "Are you my fuck whore, Carissa?" He asked. "Yes," she stammered quietly. "Say it then, baby," He demanded. "I'm Your fuck whore, Jack," she whispered.

As He resumed pressing His finger to Carissa's asshole, He simultaneously began to touch her clit. She sighed deeply as her sexual tension mounted. "Do you like that, Carissa? He asked. "Ooh yess…," she replied.

"Tell me what you like…tell me what you want, Carissa." Said Jack as he lightly squeezed her clit between His thumb and forefinger. "Mmmmm" was all she could manage. "Beg Me for my finger, Carissa. Beg Me to slide My finger into your tight ass, or I'll get up and walk out of the room and there will be no pleasure for My beautiful fuck whore today."

There she was…spread before Him like a slut. Her need and desire was all that mattered. She would do anything… She managed to open her eyes and look at Him for a brief second. She knew He meant what He said about leaving her there…

"Please slide Your finger into my ass, Jack," she said.

"More, beg Me more," He responded.

"Please, please, Jack…I want to feel Your finger in my tight ass," she pleaded.

He used the juice dripping from her cunt to lube his finger and slowly started to work the tip into her little butt. She squirmed beneath His big hand as He used His forearms to hold her still. "Stop thrashing," He warned, or I'll have to redden your ass again. She tried her best not to move excessively…

She wasn't sure if the sensation of her asshole being invaded was painful…Jack's attention to her clit somewhat distracted her from the fingertip probing at her ass…

But when He slowly began to insert His finger deeper into her, she felt stretched…and she felt naughty that she enjoyed having her ass played with like this. She moaned louder as Jack made sure to pay equal attention to Carissa's clit. "You like that my little fuck-slut?" He asked knowing what the answer would be. "Oohh yess, Jack," she moaned.

"Then don't you think that you should thank Me for your pleasure, Carissa?" He inquired rather matter of factly. Her head reeled in confusion. He was asking so much of her…in this state she was barely able to think…"Thank Me for sliding My finger into your ass," He repeated sternly.

She blushed furiously…she felt degraded, slutty, and so hot. Not only was she enjoying the hell out of this, but now He was making her admit it…out loud. "Thank you, Jack," she mumbled.

Suddenly He slapped her ass…much harder than before…. "You'd better do better than that, baby," He said, quite kindly. Why don't you try it again," He suggested. He was playing with her clit and very slowly sliding His finger all the way in and all the way out of her ass.

She moaned again…intense pleasure enveloped her. "Oh, thank You, Jack," she whispered…"Your finger in my ass feels sooo good."

"Much better," said Jack. He decided that she had waited long enough, it was time to relieve His little fuck toy. "Do you want to cum, whore?" He asked.

"Yes…please…I wanna cum," she answered in a raspy voice.

"Try: 'Yes please I wanna cum, SIR', and we've got a deal," He said as He occasionally flicked the tip of her clit with His tongue.

Now panting, she repeated "YespleaseiwannacumSIR."

With that, He rhythmically started flicking and circling her clit with His wet moist tongue. And not sure how He managed it, she felt a finger sliding into her quivering pussy as well.

At first He pumped both holes simultaneously, and then switched to pumping into one hole and out the other…but He always keeping His tongue on her clit.

She felt the hot congestion deep in her belly…and she was out of breath.

He was wishing that He'd chosen to restrain her…well there was always next time.

As He increased the pressure and momentum of his tongue, her hips began to twitch…she moaned…saying His name over and over…pulling His head into her bucking pussy… "Mmmmyyesss. Ooooohh. Thank You Jack," she sighed.

She leaned into the pillows, relaxed and comfortable.

Jack said "Don't get too comfortable, whore."