Classy Carissa...Or Is She? Ch. 3

Story Info
Carissa finds being slutty to be erotic.
1.5k words
4.58
45.8k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carissa was lazily lying back on the pillows when Jack leaned His face to hers and kissed her passionately. As her tongue swirled around His she was aware of her own taste and aroma.

He touched her face as He kissed her, then moved His hand to the back of her head...drawing her closer by her by lacing his fingers through a handful of her long golden-brown locks.

"Oww, You're hurting me, Jack," she whined.

"And you like it don't you, Carissa?" He asked as He tugged a little harder. "Don't you?" He repeated more harshly.

"Yesss," she whined again.

She did like it and that fact embarrassed her terribly. Jack found this to be one of Carissa's greatest charms.

She longed to touch Him and taste Him; she wanted His cock in her mouth. Her fingers delicately trailed down His chest toward His stomach.

Suddenly, she felt the sting of a slap on her bare ass. "Not so fast, slut. I'm calling the shots. I thought you had that part figured out ," Jack stated with a rather annoyed tone is His voice. "Wait for My instructions, and then do exactly as you're told. Understand?" He asked in a more soothing, yet condescending tone.

He rather appreciated her enthusiasm but she would have to learn to wait for His commands. "I don't want you to touch me yet. Only use your mouth, lips and tongue." He said calmly.

Flustered and confused she looked at Him. Then she used her cheek to push up His shirt. She loved the cool, smooth feel of His skin. She licked and kissed His chest and abdomen tenderly. She wanted to devour Him.

Abruptly, He stood up and announced: "I'll be right back." After being gone for only a minute or two he returned with a bottle of mineral water. He set the bottle on a table and peeled His t-shirt off, and then picked the water up again.

"Are you thirsty, Carissa?" asked Jack. "Yes," she replied softly. "Come here," He ordered, "and get on your knees." He was smiling slightly. She was burning with humiliation...but complied. "Open your mouth," He whispered, realizing that this behavior was very out of character for her. Again, she obeyed.

He poured the cold water into her mouth...Slowly...Carefully...Erotically.

"Now slut, I want you to take off My jeans," He said, again becoming more stern. She unfastened the belt, unzipped them and pulled them to the floor. He stepped out of them and then sat down on the edge of the tall bed.

"Suck Me bitch," He ordered.

She started to rise from the floor. "No, Carissa," He said in a demeaning tone. "I like you on your knees." She was ashamed that again He had managed to turn her on like this.

She crawled to Him and licked His inner thighs, trailing her warm, moist tongue to His pulsating cock. She licked lightly at first, increasing the pressure just a bit at a time. He moaned in approval.

She swirled her tongue around in circles and massaged His shaft with her fingers...using her thumb to press and massage at the base. She used the flat part of her tongue to lick her way down to His balls and gently take each one into her mouth...lightly caressing each with her tongue.

She licked her way back up to his swollen cock, licking Him like an ice-cream cone. Using saliva, she had made her hand and fingers very wet, which she used to pump His cock while she simultaneously licked and sucked.

He entwined His fingers in the back of her hair as He fucked her mouth with fervor...her tongue swirled on the down-stroke...she sucked harder on the up...He knew it was a matter of seconds before He would cum.

"You're getting this load in your beautiful face, whore....get ready" He stated with unusual calmness.

Carissa continued to lick and suck until Jack pulled her head back just enough to shoot His cum all over the side of her cheek.

"That was very nice my gorgeous fuck-toy, but I'm not finished with you yet Get up on the bed, on your elbows and knees," He commanded. She immediately did as she was told. "Now, close your eyes," He said, " and don't even think about peeking."

Carissa heard Jack walk to His closet and open the door...He returned just a few moments later and lay something beside her. Then, she heard Him walk over to His dresser, and a drawer slid open. There was silence for several seconds before the drawer closed and He returned. Her eyes remained closed. "Very good, my obedient little slut ," He whispered in her ear.

"Keep your eyes closed as I put this on," He reminded her as she felt cool silky fabric being tied about her head...a tie, no doubt, she thought to herself.

"Now, give me your arm," He said as He began to loop another tie around her slim wrist. He gently but firmly pulled the tie to the large iron headboard. He didn't want to hurt her, just restrict her movement a bit. Once both wrists were secured He ordered her to her knees.

"Spread your knees, slut...more!" He commanded as He stroked and kneaded her round firm ass. "Stick your ass way out," He added. She did exactly what He said, as she didn't desire a smack on her ass again, especially not in this position.

Again she was spread before Him...for His use...for His pleasure.

She found the restriction of movement very erotic. The additional sense of vulnerability was extremely exciting...and the sense of anticipation of the blindfold brought a heightened sensitivity to each and every nerve in her body.

"You're enjoying this even more than I thought you would. Aren't you?" He asked as He began to probe at her very moist cunt. "MmmmmYess," she whispered.

Carissa was aware of Jack's hand's reaching for something at the other side of the bed. Next she felt the cold smoothness of steel sliding up the inside of her thigh. Jack began to kiss the cheek of Carissa's ass...gently nibbling.

Carissa immediately heard the hum of the large toy when Jack turned it on. It took him a second to adjust it to the desired intensity. "Arch your back...stick your ass way out, slut...so I can give you what you want. But Carissa, there's a new rule to this game. You can't cum until I say so." Jack spoke with conviction and authority..."Understand?"

"Yes," Carissa replied. She already felt like she was on the verge of an orgasm...and He had barely touched her. She arched her back, and offered Him her ass as instructed, gripping the bars of the headboard.

Jack inched the silver bullet shaped vibrator towards her aching pussy very slowly as tenderly kissed the small of her back. He used the thumb of the other hand to massage and spread her wetness up and down her crack. She moaned softly.

After what seemed like an eternity to Carissa, the vibrator reached her swollen clitoris...and Jack's finger was lightly dipping into her wet, wanting pussy. She wanted desperately to impale herself on Jack's finger...but the ties around her wrists prevented her from plunging herself on to them.

Jack alternated the speed of the vibrator, never quite allowing her to get accustomed to it's intensity...and His finger had not yet fully penetrated her hole...her breath alternated from rapid to shallow...His beautiful whore was very, very excited....

"Remember, Carissa...not yet..." He reminded.

He spread the dripping wetness from her cunt to her ass... rubbing it with his thumb, as the vibrator continued to lightly buzz on her clit...

Carissa heard Jack move behind her as He positioned Himself to fuck her from behind. She felt his bulging cock pressing against her open, eager pussy as He slowly guided it in.

He repositioned the vibrator on her clit...and resumed massaging her asshole with His thumb. With the little slack she had...she wriggled her ass to Him...and pressed her clit to the vibrator as much as she could as she panted irregularly.

Jack replaced His thumb with His index finger, and began to probe her ass...lightly at first...but gradually sinking it in deeper...and deeper...as His cock sank deep into her pussy. "You're awesome, Carissa...really awesome," Jack whispered...

"Cum for me...cum now, baby," as He plunged a second finger into her tight ass and stroked her clit with the vibrator.

Carissa wiggled and bucked for several seconds...and then she let out a series of loud sighs and moans.....had it not been for the ties on her wrists she may have squirmed away...but Jack continued to thrust His cock into her for several minutes...while wriggling His fingers in her butt...until her orgasm completely subsided.

Then Jack removed the blindfold and restraints from her wrists.

"Wow," whispered Carissa. "That was incredibly intense, Jack."

"I knew you'd like..." He smiled warmly as He caressed her. "And just think," He added, "that's just the beginning."