Claudia: Secret Chocolate Addict

Story Info
Claudia gets caught taking on a king sized black cock.
2.1k words
4.05
113.4k
35
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angryjimmy
angryjimmy
27 Followers

I pulled my beat up 10 year old green truck (jokingly nicknamed the Ugly Truckling by a friend) behind Claudia's almost as beat up blue Honda, turning off the engine and removing the faceplate from the CD player. Since the move a few months ago Claudia and I's cars had been broken into twice so I didn't leave anything in the car that would invite yet another broken window and more lost property. I grabbed my duffel bag full of dirty clothes and toiletries, locked the truck and headed toward the house, mentally replaying the last few days with my dad. While he'd been not feeling well and was a bit grumpy as a result of that, we'd had some good times, eating comfort food at local diners that he liked (and I tolerated) and checking out the latest brainless blockbuster movies at the multiplex. Dad was pretty bummed when I said I was going to be leaving a day early but he understood my need for some time to myself and with Claudia before I went back to work.

As I slipped my key into the lock of the front door, my ears picked up an unfamiliar sound: booming hip hop coming from somewhere in the house. That was a little weird as Claudia favored mellow pop at quieter volumes and I had no hip hop in my collection. I opened the door, set my bag down and walked into the kitchen, not bothering to yell a greeting because of the overloud music. As I strode into the kitchen I heard, above the brain-rattling bass, what sounded like really loud moaning, like the over the top kind women do in pornos that I've always assumed was 90% fake.

Welcome to the 10% that is not fake and Claudia was doing it on the couch in the family room. With a really big black man behind her who I'd never seen before. Totally at a loss for words or knowledge of what to do in this unlikely, unexpected situation, I turned around and exited our house, flying down the stairs like a man escaping a burning building. What. The. Fuck.

Claudia had always, to my knowledge, been totally faithful. A year ago, in a regrettable fit of guilt-ridden honesty, I admitted that I had, on two occasions, fucked around. A couple of drunken one night stands with co-workers that meant absolutely nothing except that I was tired of being sexually ignored by Claudia and took matters into my own hands. It actually would have been better if I had taken matters into my own hands and just jacked off because Claudia was totally wrecked, barely eating for a week and crying off and on for just as long. I began to wish I'd never mentioned it.

But eventually we returned to an almost normal routine of life, enjoying sex a few nights a week and often more frequently on weekends. Claudia indulged my desire to see her play with big dildos, cut her curly, dirty blonde hair shorter (which in turn accentuated her adorable face), and let herself gain a little weight. She was by no means fat but her butt and belly swelled a bit, as did her boobs, once totally adequate C-cups and now delightfully heavy D-cup beauties.

I quit bitching about my cock (six to seven inches, depending on where I measured from and fairly thick, but not monstrous by any means) because Claudia said it was more than enough and kind of a turnoff to hear me complain about it so frequently. I avoided junk food and jogged more frequently and almost entirely eliminated my beer gut. Unlike me, Claudia didn't really dig the extra weight. I even let my prematurely graying (hell, I'm only 29) hair grow a little longer than I liked because Claudia found my preferred buzz cut unappealing.

I know these are all superficial things so I should mention that we'd done some successful couples counseling, took some fun trips that she'd been wanting to take for years and always tried to check in with each other on a weekly basis to make sure everything was OK. All signs indicated that we'd gotten through our rough patch and were comfortably settled into a prolonged period of smooth sailing.

So, the big question in my mind then was, why was there a well-muscled black man on the couch in our family room (doggy style) fucking the hell out of my long term girlfriend while obnoxious hip hop blared in the background? The only logical answer I could come up with was that she wasn't expecting me to be home on Tuesday.

Still not sure what to do I walked to the side of our house and into the back yard, climbing the stairs to the deck and peering into the (family room) window. It was just after nightfall so I was basically invisible if either Claudia or her chocolate-skinned (and until now) secret lover bothered to look up from what they were doing. Not likely, but I didn't want to de detected anyway.

Claudia, beautiful big boobs swaying, reached back with one hand and grabbed the brown buttock of her lover and indicated that she wanted him to slow down. The contrast of her eternally pale skin and the deep dark chocolate-y color of her lover's skin was a sharp, and admittedly sexy, contrast. Claudia turned her head around also and looked up at her lover with her heavily lidded hazel eyes, her full lips opening a bit to let out what was probably a low moan, but I couldn't hear it.

Claudia returned both her hands in front of her on the couch's arm, forcing her back into an almost U-shaped curve, her round ass cheeks angling toward the ceiling's skylight. Her insanely well-muscled black lover (either a former college athlete or currently a construction worker, or just really committed to working out several hours a day, judging by his super-defined physique) placed his giant hands on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart slowly, gently, unintentionally allowing me the perfect vantage point to view her well-lubed pussy, whose puffy lips were crimson and glistening.

Claudia looked back again. Her eyebrows arched and she looked almost incredulous. "Oh fuck, Desmond!" she yelled uninhibitedly, this time audible over the deafening music. Now I had a name to go with a face and body.

Desmond slowly, agonizingly, pulled his cock out of Claudia's pussy, his formidably large hands still maintaining pussy-opening pressure on her ass cheeks. One, two, three, four, five, six inches came slowly out of Claudia's almost gaping wet pussy. I was stunned to note how thick Desmond's cock was, possibly twice as thick as my own. The old high school era joke about a guy's cock being as thick around as a baby's arm was revealing itself to be no myth.

I fully expected to see the probably small fist size pink mushroom head of Desmond's cock (no condom, great, I moaned to myself) emerge any second as he ever so slowly removed his impressive girth from Claudia's wetter than wet, stretched to the limit love canal.

But it didn't. Inch after ego crushing, pussy juice soaked inch revealed themselves. Now my eyes don't have internal rulers, but by the time the even huger than expected head of Desmond's freakishly large cock made an appearance I noted that he was easily twice my length, possibly longer. And Claudia was loving every bit of his unbelievable endowment, her face a pleasure-wracked mask that showed equal bits of enjoyment and astonishment (and maybe even a little discomfort if her sweat-covered, slightly furrowed brow was any indication).

A strange thing was happening. What had initially upset me beyond words or action was slowly beginning to turn me on uncontrollably. My (now modest in my own mind) cock was pushing at the fabric of my tan cords, a tiny wet spot forming near the change-filled pocket. Throwing caution to the wind I pulled out my (petite in comparison) white meat and began to slowly stroke it, just as gingerly and methodically as Desmond reinserted his not to be believed, heavily veined brown wonder back into Claudia's overwhelmed pussy.

As my excitement increased, Claudia's was doing the same. She placed one milky white hand on Desmond's thigh, stopping him from moving at all. She then began rotating her ass around in slow circles, Desmond's girnormous cock making me almost dizzy as it heavily followed her every move. Claudia would occasionally abandon circles and begin bouncing aggressively up and down, which caused half of Desmond's cock to come out intermittently. I would have been all the way out if it were me, I thought darkly, but I was so horny I didn't give my shortcomings any further thought. I was also realizing that all this looked very familiar.

Oh my god, Claudia is totally reenacting my favorite scene from a black (men) on white (women) DVD we watched once. At the time, Claudia claimed that it totally grossed her out and made me turn it off. I went back and watched it later and rubbed one (OK, a few) out, disappointed that Claudia wouldn't share that exciting visual with me. I don't know if Claudia was lying at the time and that if I searched the house now I might find an extensive secret stash of black on white porn (maybe even that originally rejected one) and, at this point, I didn't really care. I was going to come soon, and Claudia and Desmond were well on their way to orgasms of their own.

Claudia was still alternating between slow circles and frantic up and down bobbing on Desmond's thick as fuck, 12+ incher, moaning and yelling incoherently, her guttural vocalizations mostly out of time with the throbbing music. I loved seeing her heavy boobs hanging, rhythmically swinging, hard nipples and a bit of her large pink areola visible from my enticing side view.

Desmond, sweaty muscles straining as Claudia worked her magic on his titanic black pole, finally reached a well-muscled arm towards Claudia, his huge hand cupping a boob and squeezing, then pulling Claudia into him until I couldn't see his awe-inspiring footlong (and then some) dong. Claudia closed her eyes and grimaced, beads of sweat dripping off her now lowered (almost to the couch arm) forehead.

Desmond kept her close like this and increased his speed slowly, only an inch or so of his cock appearing at any given moment. A minute or so of this increased fucking speed followed until Desmond was jackhammering Claudia at full speed, his super cock, rigid as steel, partially flopping in and out of Claudia's shamelessly soaked, ridiculously wide open cunt. Claudia was screaming Desmond's name repeatedly as her overworked pussy began spasming around his thick as a tree meat stick like a donor's hand squeezing the small rubber ball before the blood draw.

Claudia's orgasm appeared to be coming towards its end, but she was still thrashing around uncontrollably, yelling obscenities at her freakishly endowed lover. Desmond grabbed the base of his plus size fuck pipe and removed it entirely from Claudia's yawning pussy. I felt something between amazement and pity for Claudia, as well as just about ready to bust my own nut.

A thick string of Desmond's cum exited his inflamed cock head with such velocity that part of it landed on the back of Claudia's exposed neck and the rest of it pooled in the small of her back, threatening to spill down the sexy contours of her side and onto the couch. My own wad, too long held back, shot from my cock and onto the side of our recently painted house, and I groaned deeply, closing my eyes to the scene of my arousal for a few blissful seconds.

Desmond was now laying on top of Claudia and they were both giggling and playfully wrapping body parts around each other, oblivious to the DNA spilling on the sofa. I quickly returned my rapidly shrinking cock into my pants and walked around to the front door, opened it, grabbed my bag and returned to my truck.

I stayed in a hotel that evening. The next day it rained and washed any evidence of my presence off the side of the house and down through the cracks of the deck to the earth below. I never said anything to Claudia about her undeniably exciting indiscretion and would occasionally lie about my return time from trips. Every now and then I would come across similar scenes of delectable debauchery and enjoy the unfolding events with predictable (fist curled around my cock) results.

I never knew Claudia was secretly addicted to super sized chocolate sticks and I hoped she never found out how much that turned me on.

angryjimmy
angryjimmy
27 Followers