Claudia's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arched his back and thrust his hips toward her. His warm cum came in spurts that hit her in the back of the throat, and she promptly swallowed it all. She kept her mouth on his cock and her tongue slowly swirling around his head until she was sure he was finished and he started to soften.

She crawled up into his lap and looked directly into his eyes while they were still closed. Her rubbed her wet, wet pussy on his cock and she rocked her hips slightly to let him know what she wanted.

"James," she started, "being with you makes me so happy." She sighed deeply and pulled herself as close to him as she could in a warm embrace. One of her hands curled up around his head and she playfully ran her fingers through his hair.

James pulled his arms up and held her around her waist. They sat there for several minutes just holding each other and enjoying their embrace.

Her soft kisses and gentle fingers stroking him, James ran his hands up and down her back. "You're cold, babe," he said. He pulled her closer and lifted her. He carried her up the stairs, Claudia still kissing his neck and shoulder, and laid her gently on the rug in front of the fireplace. He worked her boots off and massaged her feet. His strong hands kneaded her calf muscles and she sighed, closing her eyes and enjoying the feel of his fingers and the warmth of the fire.

James took his time, massaging each calf and thigh, dropping kisses as he went. She reached for him, and he eased her back. "Relax and let me love you, Claudia," he whispered.

She sighed happily and laid still under him. His touch melted every part of her and somehow made her both deliciously relaxed and incredibly excited.

He gently grasped her hips and helped her turn to her stomach. He knelt over her, straddling her upper legs, and finger-combed her hair away leaving her bare back and shoulders free. He placed a lingering kiss on the nape of her neck and she shuddered beneath him. "You are so beautiful," he said. Varying the rhythm and pressure, he stroked and rubbed her neck and shoulders.

James leaned down and kissed Claudia on the back of her head. Her hair still smelled delicious. Claudia then calmly rolled over and looked up at him. James regarded her for a minute or two, while he decided what he should do next.

Finally he laid down next to her and then intertwined his legs with hers. He reached up and began to brush a few strands of hair out of her face so he could see her clearly. His caress continued and he lovingly caressed her features. He then leaned forward to kiss her lightly on the lips, and she kissed him back.

He pulled away from her slightly, looked into her eyes and said "Claudia....I love you, you know."

She wilted before his eyes and reach up to gently touch his face, "I know you do babe. And I love you as well."

Their lips met again, and this time their tongues met and caressed. Their legs began brush up against each other's, and the warm fire crackled next to them. James's heart began to beat faster, and he could feel his erection growing with each beat of his heart.

After several minutes, Claudia pulled on his arm just enough to suggest she was ready for him. James gently moved on to of Claudia and between her legs. Their eyes met and he kissed her a final time. One of Claudia's hands had reached between them to help guide his now very hard cock inside her. His cock slowly pushed its way inside her. He pushed slowly past her pussy lips, and then the internal walls of her pussy parted before him. James stopped once he was fully inside her.

Throughout it all, James and Claudia never took their eyes from each other. Claudia's lips quivered slightly as he entered her. The light from the fire crackled over her face and glinted in her eyes.

She brought her legs up around him and gyrated slowly against his hips, pulling him as deep inside her as he could be. His head lowered beside her and the groaning breath in her ear made her clench around him.

"God you feel so good, James," she said, her voice husky. "If I could hold you inside me like this forever it would be heaven." Her legs holding him tight and surrounded by her scent and feel, James felt like they were almost one person. He began slowly pulling back and the tight grip of her muscles stroking his cock felt so good he groaned again.

"Oh yes," she shuddered and gasped. "Slowly babe, like that." She was clutching his back to her and arching into him.

James couldn't help himself and smiled broadly. Yes, she made him smile, even when they were making love. He'd never had a partner before that he was so compatible with. Yes, in the bedroom they were beyond great together, but even out of the bed, he wanted nothing more than to hold her hand and make her smile.

Claudia, for her part, was concentrating on every moment they had together. Especially now. Despite having only been together for a month, she felt complete finally. She reflected that her days were no longer boring, and while they both were avid readers, her Kindle was turned on a lot less than it used to be.

She pulled him in tight to her, as close as possible. She knew that when she did that, he would rotate his hips in such a way that was oh so delicious for her. They were grinding against each other now, he was fully inside her, and he was starting to kiss and nibble on her neck. She squealed as goose bumps ruptured all over her body, but he did not come close to stopping. She could feel him break out in a smile however. Oh, she'd make him pay... after they were done of course.

He finally stopped kissing her neck and came up to look at her. He was very slowly penetrating in and out of her and they gazed into each other's eyes and enjoyed each other's expressions. She slowly arched her back and body in tune with him. Both Claudia and James had never imagined a more erotic experience in their lives.

The waves of pleasure radiated through her, from her neck where his lips and heavy groaning breath sent tingles through her and from her breasts where his light chest hair rasped over the tender nipples. But the rising pleasure from the pressure of him moving inside her and the far-to-fleeting grinds of her clit against him drove every coherent thought from her head.

"Please please please," she chanted breathily to him. Her hips meeting his thrusts urging him faster and harder.

James throbbed at her soft pleas and increased his pace. Her building orgasm stimulating him closer and closer. Her nails raking down his back and the increasing cries she gasped made him close his eyes as he tried to prolong this ecstasy.

She bucked and writhed beneath him, every part of her locked in a clenching embrace around him. Seconds turned to moments as he rode her orgasm until he could hold back no longer. She continued to shudder against him as thrust in and out again and again. The world exploded behind his eyes, his throbbing cock gushing waves of hot cum inside her as her pussy continued to squeeze him.

James collapsed on top her. Both incapable of thought, the aftershocks of her huge orgasm hugging his softening, sensitive cock. The light of the fire danced over them as they drifted slowly up from the shattering.

James was breathing heavily, his body weight fully on top of Claudia. He did, however, prop himself up to look at Claudia as she recovered. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing rapidly. Sweat coated her brow and some of her hair was sticking to her face. She wasn't trying to be beautiful, or sexy, or attractive, but still he found her the most desirable woman he'd ever laid eyes on.

He was so in love he almost couldn't stand it. He kissed her lightly on the cheek. She didn't react for several seconds, and then he kissed her again. "I love you Claudia," he said, and he meant it.

12