Clay: A Follow up from Chelsea 3

Story Info
Angela introduces Clay to a friend.
5.2k words
4.51
19.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back story-

This is a story to follow up a side story in the 3rd chapter of Chelsea's 18th Birthday. Since this story includes no mention of Chelsea or Brent, I have decided to exclude it from that series. However, it is best to read Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch 3 in order to understand who Clay and Angela Pumley are and the relationship that they share. For those who don't want to read that chapter, Clay,19, who lives upstairs from Ms Angela Pumley (a 26 yr old curvaceous widow), is caught masturbating in her bedroom when she comes home unexpectedly. She takes full advantage of the situation and takes his virginity. Where this story picks up, Angela has not spoken to Clay for a number of weeks.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

Clay came home and threw his work apron on the coffee table. Flopped down on the couch, he grabbed the remote and turned on the television. As he was skimming through the titles of the pay-per-view porn, his eye was caught by a little orange light. His cell phone had slipped out of his apron and the bright little light indicated that he had missed a call while he was working.

Cursing himself, he switched the phone off of silent mode and then called his voicemail box.

"Clay, this is Angela Pumley. If you're not too busy I'd like for you to come down to my apartment tonight at about 9. I'd like for you to help me with something."

Clay's head was reeling and he threw his hands in the air in celebration. She finally called! It had been weeks since he lost his virginity to her in what had been the most amazing day of his life and she had finally called! There was, however, something strange about her message, almost unsettling. She sounded friendly enough but there was not even a hint of that seductive minx that she was the last time he saw her. Was she needing him to watch her cat again? But that didn't make much sense, why would she call on him to do that again when the last time he neglected the stupid cat and it ended up shredding her end table?

If nothing else, seeing her would at least get her to remember the time they had together and perhaps she may consider a second rendezvous.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

Clay had no idea what to expect. He hadn't heard from Angel in so long he'd begun to think she just used him. Not to say that he wasn't fine with that; he just wanted more of it.

He was careful about what he wore. He wanted to appear neat but still not overly conservative as he prepared to leave for her apartment on the first floor. Just in case the night turned out in his favor, he was freshly shaven on his face, his downstairs was trimmed up, his hair was clean and he even dabbed on a little extra of his favorite cologne.

Clay made a point to show up about 10 minutes early because, in the back of his mind, he knew he'd have trouble just building up the courage to knock on her door. As he stood in front of her door, he could feel his temperature rise a bit as his nerves began to get the best of him. He swallowed hard and began silently rehearsing what to say in his head. Should he call her Angela or Ms. Pumley? Should he flirt or would she take it the wrong way?

What does she want? he thought.And why am I so nervous?

"Clay?" Ms. Pumley walked up beside him from behind sporting a fairly confused look and a sweet little yellow sun dress.

Shit! Clay thought.

"What are you doing?" she asked while giving him the once-over. At that point he knew that she suspected his anticipation.

"It's 9 o'clock. I was knocking," he stammered.Why am I such a bumbling idiot?!

"You knocked? Surely Charlie would have answered the door."

Of course! he thought. That's why she hasn't called. She got areal boyfriend.

"Oh. I did it kinda soft," he lied.

Angela opened the door and allowed Clay to pass before she entered and closed it behind her. Clay stood there in the entry and out of the way, still not clear on why he was summoned.

"Have a seat, Clay," Angela said and she took a seat opposite the couch.

"Rumples really did a number on my end table," she said with a raised eyebrow and pursed lips. Clay couldn't decipher if it was angry or playful.

Clay glanced over and noticed that the furniture that her cat shredded was completely removed from the apartment.

"Ms. Pumley, I'm really sorry about that. I can replace it for you."

"I've already got the replacement ordered. That cost me a few hundred bucks to replace as a single."

"Ms. Pumley, I can get you that money. I swear, I'll just need a couple months."

Angela thought carefully and studied his worrisome face. He didn't know how in the world he would come up with the money.

"No, Clay, it's alright. You don't have to pay me any money but I will expect you to take better care of Rumples in the future."

Clay was relieved and surprised that she would actually consider letting him help again, especially after the poor job he did the first time.

"I'd actually like for you to start tomorrow. I'm leaving in the afternoon and will be gone for a few days. Do you think you can be a little more attentive this time?" She reached out her hand and gave him her spare key.

"Oh, yes, ma'am. I won't let you down, I swear." Clay rose and started to step toward the door.

"Oh, wait," Angela called. "Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Well, I was hoping you wouldn't leave so soon. I'd like for you to meet Charlie."

Yeah, I really don't wanna meet you new man, Clay thought to himself.

"Charlie," Angela called over her shoulder.

Clay took a deep breath and watched as a lovely young lady around his age entered the room slowly. Her shoulder length blond hair was curled under framing her round face nicely. He couldn't stop staring at her big blue eyes.

Angela sat in the chair, pleased at his reaction to her new friend.

"Clay, this is Charlese. Charlese, Clay."

"You can call me Charlie," she spoke shyly.

Clay's mind was racing.Charlie's not a dude! Thank God! Charlie's a fine-ass chick!

Finally after composing himself and struggling to keep a stupid grin off his face, Clay stuck out his hand to greet her properly. "Nice to meet you," he said.Is Angela trying to set me up with this girl?

"You two sit down," Angela urged.

Clay watched intently as Charlie walked around the coffee table and sat down on the other side of the couch. Angela just watched as they looked each other over.

"Okay?" Angela asked the girl and she nodded with a shy smile.

Confused, Clay glanced back and forth between them still trying to figure out just what in the hell was going on.

"So, Clay," Angela finally said. "Charlie's very pretty, don't you think?"

He could feel the blood rushing to his face. Why was she doing this? Of course she's pretty!

"Well," he stammered softly, not daring to look in the other girl's direction. "Yeah. She's really cute." He cleared his throat and looked down at his shoes.

"I think so, too," she said smiling at the young girl. "Charlie's got a problem and I need your assistance in solving it."

Clay looked up at the older woman, intrigued.

"She's interested in girls..."

Damn, there goes that idea!

Angela continued, "...but she's never been with one. She's been with guys but wants to try something a little different."

So what has this got to do with me? Clay wondered.

"We talked about what she likes and about her first time with a woman and she said that she would feel more comfortable if there was a man present."

Clay was stunned and couldn't believe what he was hearing. Angela was going to turn a straight girl bi and wanted him to watch!

"What, um... What, like now? You want me to... I mean," he stammered.

"Yeah, just go ahead and get undressed. I want Charlie to be as comfortable as possible with everything.

"Me?!" Clay's eyes shot open wide. He didn't realize until just then that he'd be participating.

"Come on. We're waiting," Angela teased.

Clay started to undress as they watched intently. He stopped briefly before removing his boxer shorts. With an encouraging nod from Angela, he slid the shorts down past his semi-hardening member and tossed them aside. He knew they were staring right at it.

"You know what to do with that, don't you, Charlie?"

The shy blond smiled her answer and crawled between Clay's knees. Without further instruction, the girl took the steadily thickening cock into her mouth.

Clay moaned loudly at the feeling of her hot tongue caressing him. Her hands skillfully stroked as her head bobbed slowly around him.

Angela soon joined Charlie on the floor in front of Clay. "Let's share. Is that okay?"

Charlie nodded and both ladies wrapped their lips around his dick and licked and sucked. They continued for a while in the manner until they both met at the top and their lips touched for the first time. Angela cautiously pressed her lips fully onto Charlie's for a few moments before she pulled away.

Clay watched in wonderment as the girls kissed each other briefly a second time. His cock that was just inches from their locked lips was now begging for more attention.

Charlie smiled and went back to work on Clay.

Angela stood up and took her place in her chair. "Go ahead and finish him up. We've got all night, he'll be rock hard again in no time," she said knowingly.

With that, Charlie sped up her pace and Clay could tell she knew exactly what to do to get the job done. Clay groaned and moaned from the pleasure she was giving him.

Angela silently got his attention and spread her legs in her chair resting each on an arm exposing her sweet pussy to him. He watched as she lubricated two of her fingers and began playing with herself right in front of him. This beautiful sight, combined with the skillful ministrations from the younger girl was enough to get him past the point of no return and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Talk nasty to her, Clay, she told me she really likes that."

Clay wasn't sure what to say so he set his inhibition aside and said the first thing that came to his mind. "You suck that cock real good!" he said through gritted teeth and looked to Angela for approval.

"I said nasty. Call her names!"

"You fuckin' suck that cock, you whore! You fuckin' cum slut! You make me cum hard, you understand?"

Charlie moaned onto his cock as she pumped her head up and down, encouraging him. Talking this nasty to a beautiful girl definitely wasn't something he ever thought he'd like to do. At first it was uncomfortable and a little embarrassing but soon he found it exhilarating!

"You gonna drink my cum? Are you just a fuckin' cum dumpster?"

The way her body was moving, he could tell that it was really turning her on. Her ass was high in the air and she was grinding her hips into nothing. Just past that sat Ms Pumley who was still fingering herself for him.

He couldn't hold out any longer and released a load into the awaiting throat of the beautiful blond girl.

Clay was busy catching his breath and thought he overheard Angela tell Charlie to strip.

The girl pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Her bra followed immediately after and a pair of perky little breasts sprung free. He watched as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down exposing a sweet pink thong.

Before she could take those off, Angela interrupted the stripping. "Come here," she said to Clay. "Take one," she said motioning to the girl's breasts.

Clay stood and walked toward the girl. His hand extended and he began to fondle the offered breast. Angela pulled her sun dress off in one smooth motion and they saw that she was completely nude underneath. She gently took hold of the other breast, and as if it had been planned the two brought their mouths to Charlie's nipples in a double assault. Charlie's eyes closed as she enjoyed the dual attention she was receiving.

Clay boldly placed his hand on Angela's breast and began to play with it as he sucked on Charlie's. Then Angela took the girl's hand and put it on her other breast. Tentatively, Charlie began to touch and feel her way around another woman's breast for the first time. Clay was growing more and more excited as he watched the women fondle and play with each other.

Angela finally excused herself back to her seat in the arm chair and sat on the edge and leaned back. "Charlie, take your panties off and sit on my lap. The shy girl walked over and cautiously sat on her lap. "Put each of your legs on each arm of the chair." As soon as she did this, Clay could see two beautiful and uniquely different pussies, one on top of the other.

"Clay here loves to eat pussy," Angela told Charlie. "Don't you Clay?" she said looking at him for an answer.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, a bit embarrassed that she would make him answer her.

"And by morning you will, too," she said.

Charlie visibly shivered. The look on her face admitted that she still had reservations about performing oral sex on another woman.

But she wouldn't have come if she wasn't willing to try, Clay rationalized.

Four legs were spread wide before him. Charlie's light pink lips stacked an inch or so from those of Ms. Pumley. Clay could hardly believe the opportunity that he had been presented with.

Clay dropped to his knees and slid between the two sets of legs. He went immediately for the one he'd been dying to taste for second time. He could hear Angela moaning in the other girl's ear.

Clay ran two fingers over the length of Charlie's pussy before he inserted them into her. He found her tight and hot around him. He finger fucked her as he licked and sucked on Angela.

At one point he stopped and ran his flat tongue up the entire length of both of them, one then the other. It was an amazing turn on to have two beautiful bodies begging for his special kiss.

Clay decided that it was more important to him to impress Ms. Pumley than Charlie so he put most of his effort into her. He enjoyed the disappointing groans that he got from the young girl when he left her to attend to the other. They were both squirming, one on top of the other. Angela's hands found their way to Charlie's tit which teased her even more. He brought his wet fingers to Charlie's mouth and she sucked them in eagerly, apparently savoring her own exotic flavor.

With a devilish grin, he asked her, "You wanna cum first?" Then he lapped his tongue across her swollen clit.

"Yes! Please!"

Clay delighted in letting her down. "No, I'm gonna make Angela come. And you're gonna sit there while I do it." He could hear Angela giggle to herself and he realized she approved of his tactics.

Angela brought one hand down and began to teasingly fondle Charlie as Clay set to work. He licked and sucked Angela's pussy until she was panting heavily beneath Charlie. The poor girl on top was in dire need of more pressing attention.

Clay focused on Ms. Pumley's little swollen nub until she finally peaked. As she rode through her orgasm, she was crying out loudly and grasping at Charlie's body. When Angela finally settled, Clay placed his mouth over Charlie's eagerly awaiting cunt. When she gasped, Angela pushed Clay's head away gently with her hand causing the girl to whine in protest.

"Do you want me to finish you off?" Angela asked Charlie.

Charlie shook her head. "I really wanted him to," she confessed.

"Both of you stand up." Angela stood up after them and directed Charlie to sit back down as she was before with her legs spread on the arms of the chair. Angela stood in front of her and bent at the waist with her legs spread, holding on to the arms of the chair just in front of the girl's legs. She could tell that Charlie was considering backing out.

"If you're gonna get any orgasms tonight, you're gonna get the first from me."

Clay stood behind and watched. He saw Ms. Pumley glance back at him and then at her ass as if giving him permission to do as he saw fit. He stroked himself a few times before he plunged into her wetness.

Angela moaned loudly. "Oh, fuck! I wanna cum again, Clay. Make me cum." She stared in the eyes of the desperate blond. "I'm gonna cum so hard on your cock. It's too bad Charlie can't have any until she lets me eat her pussy."

Angela swiftly grabbed both of her wrists to ensure she didn't try to finish herself off. Then she gently blew on her, doing her best to make her break-and it worked.

"Okay, okay! For fuck's sake just do it already!" Charlie begged.

With a triumphant grin Angela settled forward and wrapped her arms around the girl's hips before she set to her task.

Clay slowed his thrusts to make it easier for her. Besides, he wanted to sit back and enjoy the view over her shoulder.

Charlie writhed and moaned as Angela caressed her wetness with her delicate tongue. Her head lay back and her eyes closed as she experienced the softer, knowing touch of another woman on her sex for the first time.

Clay, still slowly pumping in to the older woman, watching in open mouthed amazement as Charlie's nipples thickened as her orgasm approached. Her thighs flexed noticeably and her hands flew to Angela's head, holding her close as she came.

Ms. Pumley stood completely up, causing Clay to slide all the way out of her and led the two to her bedroom.

Flashbacks of that morning he'd lost his virginity to this dark haired vixen came back to him and for a moment he wished the young blond stranger wasn't even there. But just for a moment.

His dark beauty pulled out a strap-on and handed it to the confounded girl.

As long as that's not for me! he thought.

Immediately, Charlie donned the strap-on and turned around to show it off to Clay. The purple straps clung tightly to an erect and ever-ready seven inch dildo.

"You seem a little more excited about his part," Angela noted.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to do this. It's one of my fantasies.

"Mine, too," Clay added absentmindedly.

Angela smiled. "Well, you just feel free to roam and do as you please," she said with a wink.

"She'll be doing what I most please, to be honest," he added and licked his bottom lip.

Surprised, but surely pleased by his sudden forwardness, Angela approached him. "She's gone by two. Then you can have all you want," she said before returning to the bed.

Angela kissed Charlie on the lips again as she stroked the faux cock.

"Ready?" she asked. She got a simple nod in reply. And with that she climbed up on the bed and laid on her back with her legs spread and her knees bent.

Charlie crawled between the legs and spit on the cock for some lubrication before she rubbed it up and down the length of Angela's slit.

Ms. Pumley looked over at Clay who was sitting on the edge of the bed watching Charlie intently as she slowly pushed the dildo into her.

Angela's lips parted sensuously and a soft moan escaped her as Charlie sank the dildo deeply into her. They seemed so moist and full that Clay couldn't wait to have them wrapped around his cock so he moved himself to the other side of the bed to offer it to her. She seemed to know exactly what he was thinking and without a word, grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth.

Charlie was pumping away as Angela slurped and sucked on Clay. Her thrust had begun to slow as she tired. Much to Clay's dismay, Angela stopped when Charlie did and sat up.

"Alright, baby, it's time to show her how it's done," Angela said to Clay.

He joined Charlie at the other side of the bed and crouched down between Angela's legs.

"Watch me," he said and he began to slowly lick. He could tell that she was still a little nervous about it but he had no intention of letting Ms. Pumley down.

Suddenly Clay pulled away, pressed his lips to Charlie's and pushed his tongue past her lips. She was taken by surprise and almost pulled away because she knew that she would taste Angela's juices in his mouth. But she didn't. She found that she didn't mind it after all, actually it was quite erotic.

12