Clayton Moors of Chicago

Story Info
Macho brother from Chicago dates a Texan dominatrix.
1.2k words
2.75
7.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"Talk to the hand, my brother," Melanie Drexel said mockingly, laughing gleefully as she worked her gloved fist into her sub's rectum. The sub in question, a burly, muscular young Black man named Clayton Moors, moaned softly. Lying on his back in a hammock, the brother looked totally relaxed, or so Melanie thought, judging by his posture. Clayton's handsome face was hidden under a leather mask, leaving only his eyes and lips exposed. Just the way Melanie liked it...

"Oh fuck, go slow, Melanie," Clayton whimpered, and Melanie paused for a moment, as if lost in thought. Clayton Moors, cornerback for the Montrose College varsity football team, had a reputation as a tough guy on the small West Texan campus. That's precisely why Melanie Drexel decided to make him her bitch. Ever since Melanie discovered the world of BDSM, she'd been exploring her dominant side, and she had a penchant for dominating alpha male types. What's more alpha than a big and tall Black man who plays college football?

"Clayton, shut up, I didn't whine half as much when I let you put your dick in my ass," Melanie retorted, and with that, she continued to explore the forbidden depths of Clayton's asshole with her gloved fists. Melanie loved pain, both dishing it out and occasionally taking it. A few nights ago, after the Montrose College football team topped their archrivals, the West Texas University A & M football team, Melanie gave Clayton a little treat to celebrate.

Dammit what did I get myself into? Clayton thought as Melanie stroked his long hard dick and fisted his asshole at the same time. The brother wondered why he even asked out this freaky woman. Melanie Drexel was trouble with a capita T, even by West Texas standards. Clayton was starting to realize that the women of the southern United States were too freaky even for him...

Melanie Drexel was born and raised in Horizon City, West Texas, and this no-nonsense country gal had a serious craving for chocolate. That's where Clayton and his Chicagoan swagger came in. Clayton was impressed when Melanie sucked his dick during their first date. As everyone else in the movie theater watched the science fiction movie Morgan, Clayton got his dick sucked.

"I'm going to turn this Texan broad out," Clayton told himself after Melanie smiled sweetly at him as they exited the movie theater. Clayton put his arm around her as they headed for his old Mustang, which still had Illinois plates. Clayton thought he was going to bang Melanie's brains out. He was delighted when Melanie told him she was kinky and wanted to explore it with him. Unfortunately, this time the brother might have bitten more than he could chew. As Melanie fisted Clayton, he distracted himself by thinking of happier times, like last week...

"Melanie, you're one freaky woman," Clayton said as the six-foot-tall, curvy and statuesque, alabaster-skinned and blonde-haired Texan cutie led him to the bedroom. Clayton had been celebrating a major win by his football team by taking shots at Auburn House, the special dorm that housed the Montrose College football and basketball players. The brother was in his element when his bossy blonde girlfriend came calling, but for once, that was a good thing.

Auburn House was like a frat house, and Clayton was proud to call it home. Montrose College was one of the last schools to house the jocks away from the rest of the student body, and had taken flack for it, but the administration didn't care. The school had eight thousand students, most of them undergrads, and had only recently joined the NCAA Division Two. Clayton, who was born and raised in the south side of Chicago, Illinois, was the proud recipient of a football scholarship. The brother was loving his new digs, and its perks...

"Clayton, you got no idea how freaky I am, now eat this ass," Melanie replied, and Clayton marveled as she undressed, revealing a tall, curvy and sexy yet athletic body that Olympians would envy. When she got on all fours and shook that big White ass at him, Clayton felt his dick harden. Melanie turned around and winked at him suggestively while making that booty clap.

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Clayton whispered as he knelt behind Melanie, and proceeded to kiss her big White ass. Melanie grinned as Clayton literally kissed her ass, then went to work on her. She moaned softly as Clayton thrust his big dark dick into her pussy, after rolling a condom on his hard tool. Gripping Melanie's hips tightly, Clayton fucked her with gusto, and she responded in kind, screaming and crying out his name.

Later that night, Melanie gave Clayton a special treat by letting him into her ass. It wasn't easy, even with plenty of lubrication. Clayton was an almost perfect specimen at six-foot-three and two hundred and fifty pounds of hard-bodied, muscular African American man. Nature endowed him with a nine-inch, uncircumcised, ever-hard dick, and he definitely knew how to use it.

"Oh fuck yeah, split my ass open," Melanie screamed as Clayton put her on her back, raised her sexy legs in the air and worked his dick into her asshole. Even with the Aveeno cream lubricant, Clayton's dick felt huge inside Melanie's asshole. The burly Chicagoan looked into the sultry blonde Texan's emerald eyes, and smiled, drinking in the look of lust mixed with slight discomfort he saw on her beautiful face.

"All you White girls need to feel a brother's dick in your butts sometime," Clayton smirked as he and Melanie emerged from the washroom. They took a shower together after that impromptu butt fucking session. Indeed, they needed it. Melanie looked at Clayton and considered his uncouth words. She thought about slapping the suddenly not-so-charming brother for his impudence, then thought better of it. Indeed, as a psychology major with keen insight into men's souls, Melanie knew there were better ways for her to get her revenge on Clayton...

"All you Black guys need to feel a White woman's fists in your butts sometime," Melanie shouted at Clayton, and then she twisted her fist inside his ass, causing him to howl. Melanie grinned, and closed her eyes, delighting in the sounds Clayton was making. She'd been wanting to wreck his ass ever since he made those asinine remarks after she let him fuck her in the ass. Turnabout was fair play, after all...

"Alright, Melanie, that was twisted, but fun, remind me not to mess with you," Clayton said to Melanie, and he gently pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Melanie kissed clayton back, then looked into his eyes. She saw that he was sincere. All the love that the feisty West Texan dame felt for her favorite Chicagoan returned, and she embraced him passionately.

Us against the world, my love, Melanie Drexel thought and she purred like a kitten in her man's arms, happy as can be. Looks like a brother just dodged a bullet, Clayton Moors thought as Melanie resumed kissing him and grabbing his butt. All is well that ends well. The moral of the story? Don't mess with the women of West Texas, or any other place, come to think of it! A certain brother from Chicago learned that the hard way, that's why he was walking funny for a little while...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers