Clayton Pulls a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

The time arrived, sooner than he really wanted, that his climax was imminent. Knuckles started fucking her faster, holding onto her shoulders and grunting raising his head and body, as he rammed his cock in harder with every stroke, and as deeply into her as he could. He and the queen both derived even more pleasure from the faster pace, her arms and legs waving while her body thrashed on the pile of mattresses, and she fucked back to meet the harder thrusts.

Clayton's cock was so hard from the tremendous pleasure that he badly needed to cum, so he reached under his body to take hold of it. Stroking it quickly, in unison with the much thicker shaft plowing in and out of his ass, he climaxed in under a minute, pumping his semen out onto the mattress and all over his own pubic area.

Seconds later, Knuckles climaxed also, driving his cock extra hard into the queen's cunt and ejaculating heavily. He kept fucking her hard, with more of his cum spurting into her, until he was done. Slowly pulling his shaft, which was still hard, and dripping semen, from her, he rose to a kneeling position.

"Okay, KC. Your turn," he announced.

Knuckles's cellmate and principal sycophant hurried over, eager to enjoy the sexual favors of the fat punk, the way his boss had. Watching the bigger man fucking her had gotten him so horny that his cock felt as if it were about to burst. As Knuckles moved aside, KC dropped his pants, knelt between her splayed legs, took the Vaseline that was handed to him and applied it to his cock. It was easy to steal, so there was no problem about using it up. There was no need to tell the punk to spread her cheeks, because she knew the first man had finished, and she had already reached back and was holding them apart for him.

Clayton felt the new man's hands on his hips and the tip of a cock pressing against his ass as he held it open. There was no delay in this penetration; just seconds after the head entered the waiting hole, the entire cock was being plunged rapidly in and out. It wasn't as long or as thick, as the other one had been, but it massaged his prostate the same way, and Clayton thrust his ass back to meet it as he had done before.

Because of his extreme horniness, KC's turn didn't last very long. He fucked the punk with long, hard strokes, every one driving all the way into her cunt until, in less than two minutes, he felt his climax welling up. He knew he could do nothing to delay it, even if he had wanted to, and he rammed his cock into her harder and faster, literally bouncing up and down on her back, until he exploded, squirting semen into the cunt that had been so accommodating. As soon as he was done cumming, he pulled his cock out, and started to get to his feet.

Snake Hanson was third in line, and he was almost hanging over KC so there would be as little delay as possible. Like everyone else, he had deferred to Knuckles, but he didn't give the same courtesy to KC, whom he considered to be Knuckles's usual piece of ass. That may or not have been the case; it was widely believed to be so, but nobody knew for sure. Snake, whose name was derived from the many tattoos on his body, was in such a hurry that he and KC nearly tripped over each other while changing places.

Clayton had been rather disappointed in the performance of KC, although he didn't know the man's name, or very much about either him or Knuckles. He knew the first man in line had given him a really great fucking and the second one hadn't. Clayton knew a third man was getting into position, and he reached back and spread his ass cheeks again, hoping this one would be really hung, and would last longer. He was not disappointed.

Although he didn't know the meaning of the expression and wouldn't have admitted it if he did, Snake actually had a bit of performance anxiety. He thought of himself as being extremely lucky to be only third in line to fuck the new queen, and he wanted to do as good a job of it as possible. He had been assured that she really enjoyed it, and her movements under Knuckles and KC, and her repeated sounds of pleasure seemed to prove that. If he gave her a really good time, he reasoned, there was a distinct possibility that he would get more and better opportunities in the future, such as when he might be lucky enough to get her alone in the shower. If the new queen really enjoyed the fucking he was about to give her, she might even be willing to suck him off one of those times.

His cock was longer and thicker than KC's, but not as big as Knuckles's tool. The two men who had preceded him had used Vaseline, but Snake had none. He figured he didn't really need it; her pussy was already well enough lubricated and stretched open from the first three guys, counting Old Goober. However, in order to make the penetration easier, he rubbed the tip of his cock in the foul, slippery mixture that covered the insides of her cheeks. As those who had gone before and the men waiting in line, he had no condom to use, and would have eschewed using one anyhow. Sexually transmitted diseases were generally curable and, if he came down with AIDS, which he thought would probably happen eventually, it wouldn't really matter, because he expected to die young anyhow. In addition, he agreed with the consensus that said: "Fucking with a rubber is like taking a shower in a raincoat."

"He's taking his time a little," Clayton thought, and considered that to be a good sign. Men who had done so previously had usually fucked him better, and given him more pleasure, deliberately or not, than men who had been in a hurry to cum. Even so, there was also something to be said for hard, fast thrusts, especially by men who were well-hung. Either way, he held his ass open, hoping the next man would be good.

It was even better than Clayton could have expected. He felt the head of the man's cock pressed against his ass, until it popped through, sending an initial burst of pleasure swirling through his body from where it was already stretching him open. After the initial penetration, the man's hands rested on Clayton's hips and, although calloused, they actually felt gentle. They weren't used to yank him around impetuously, trying to ram his cock Clayton him as fast and as deep as possible, but seemed to almost be caressing him, the way a man would treat his girl friend. A series of slow, gentle strokes, each one going in deeper, sent consecutive waves of bliss, each one stronger than the one before, pouring through his body. This continued until the long, thick cock was completely imbedded in his ass. Clayton felt his own cock getting harder from the extreme pleasure that radiated out from where he was being stretched so wonderfully, and from where his prostate was being thoroughly massaged. He started to reach under his body so he could stroke it.

When he saw what the queen was trying to do, Snake leaned back and reached under her hip bones to lift her enough that she could more easily reach her cock. Once she had accomplished that, he ran his hands gently over her hips and thighs and buttocks again, still marveling at how that whole area of her body was as soft and smooth as that of a hot young girl. Slowly, he drew his cock back so little more than the head was still inside and, equally slowly, he drove it back in, all the way until his pubic hair was pressed against the foul mess that surrounded her pussy. He was gratified to hear the queen moan in pleasure from what Snake's cock and her own hand were doing for her, and hoped she would remember what a good time he was giving her, and helping her provide for herself.

Clayton had eagerly anticipated that the men in his tier of cells would line up to fuck him, but he expected them all to be quite rough about it. It was indeed a pleasant surprise when one of them seemed to be concerned with his pleasure too, both in fucking his ass and in letting him jack off while he was doing it. Even better, the man had a nice, big cock and seemed to have strong hands. Although he hadn't noticed his face when he got into position, Clayton wanted to be sure to look him over when he left. If he ever got to a point where he had more to say about who would get to fuck him, this man would certainly be one of his primary choices. So would the first man, who had been rough, but well endowed, with a cock even bigger than the one that was going so deeply and so smoothly in and out of his ass. Probably his cellmate too, although he hadn't been very good.

Unlike some of his fellows, Snake believed the best sex is with somebody, even a prison queen, who is allowed to enjoy it to the utmost, and he wanted to give her a chance to do so. When he leaned forward to sprawl on top of her, he supported the weight of his upper body on his hands, so she could continue to fuck back to meet the slow strokes of his cock into her pussy. His face was also just over the back of the queen's head, so he leaned forward in order to whisper into her ear, and tell her how good she was. It was approximately the equivalent of whispering sweet nothings to a girl friend.

"How do you like it?" he whispered. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Clayton was pleasantly surprised that somebody seemed to be showing him some consideration. It was the first time that had happened. Everybody else had just fucked him in silence until they ejaculated. He turned his face slightly and whispered back to the man above him. "Yes it does. Really good. Keep fucking me long and deep, just like you are."

"I will. Your pussy is the best. My name's Snake, and I hope I get a chance to fuck you some more sometime."

"My name's Clayton, and I hope you do too."

Snake had already taken as long as the first two men combined, and some of those waiting in line were getting impatient. "C'mon, Snake," the next man berated him. "Don't take so damn long. Just fuck her." Others echoed the sentiments.

His climax had been building for a while anyhow, so he did what the crowd wanted. Still holding his upper body above Clayton to let her move under him and masturbate herself, he started fucking her with harder and faster strokes. She responded to him, matching his strokes and pumping her cock faster.

"Aaaah," Clayton moaned happily. The incredible pleasure that had been building up inside him from the path of Snake's thick shaft, as it plowed in and out of his ass, was joined by that from his own cock. It welled up inside, almost like a volcano, before bursting out. He ejaculated again, in several gushers, smearing more semen on the mattress and on himself.

"Uh! Uh!" Snake grunted, driving his cock harder into Clayton's pussy, and cumming. He was pretty sure she had cum also, and he hoped so. Although he could never hope to have any kind of exclusive arrangement with a queen as hot as she was, he did expect to fuck her in the future, under more pleasant and private circumstances. He carefully withdrew his cock from her pussy and got to his knees.

"About time," the next man grunted, and almost pushed Snake out of his way as he took his place, kneeling between the punk's legs. He was already naked below the waist, and rammed his cock into her cunt with not a speck of gentleness or consideration for her pleasure or even her safety.

Snake couldn't have asked for a better bad example to follow his mutually pleasurable fucking of Clayton. If they did get a relationship going, he would probably call her "Clay" for short. As he walked away, he turned and smiled, and was glad to see that she smiled back. He felt really good. He had just gotten a great piece of ass, the best he had ever gotten in prison, and there was the promise of more in the future. He noticed Rocky patiently standing in line, and wondered if his cellmate would get laid also.

After Snake, the rest of the men who fucked him were something of a blur to Clayton, but it was a blur of almost continuous ecstasy. He didn't even try to keep track of how many cocks were driven in and out of his ass, but he enjoyed every one of them in at least one way. The thick ones spread open his sphincter, which was still tight, and stretched his ass open as far in as eight or nine or even ten inches. The tremendous pleasure that repeatedly inundated his body from those big cocks was better than anything he had ever experienced. Even the smaller ones massaged his prostate gland, sending bolts of delight as they plowed in and out. When the bell sounded, warning the men they had just five minutes to get back to their own cells to be counted, the man who had just started fucking her had to rush himself more than he really wanted, ejaculating and pulling out his cock, in time to hurry back to where he belonged, before the door closed and locked him out. Solitary Confinement waited for anyone who was unlucky enough to have that happen.

When the guards came by the cell that he shared with Old Goober, Clayton was still naked below the waist and lying with his face down on the mattresses that were still piled on the floor. If they hadn't already known, the guards became aware that the newest inmate had just gotten fucked in the ass, but they didn't know by whom, nor did they care. After verifying the two correct men were in the cell, and nobody else, they continued down the catwalk.

A few minutes later, Clayton slowly and painfully got to his feet. His thigh muscles were sore from the pummeling they had been given by the strenuous thrusts of the men who had been between them, pounding their cocks into him. His ass was sore, too, but it was a good soreness, and he basked in the glow of it. Using tissue and water, he cleaned his semen off his pubic area. It took much more to clean off all the shit and soap and Vaseline and the cum of many men from his ass. When he was through with that, Old Goober had some good news for him.

"Knuckles says I hafta let you have the bottom bunk." Old Goober didn't really mind turning over the better accommodations to his cellmate. He expected to be fucking her from time to time, and preferred to do it in her bunk, and didn't want to risk falling off the upper one.

Clayton picked up the mattress from the floor and put it on his new bunk, making sure his cum, which was still sticky, was on the underside. He bundled up his blanket and lay down on his belly again. His ass was still sore, but it felt really good because it reminded him of what a great time he had that day. When he looked across the open space between his row of cells and the row opposite, he saw Snake, who had given him the best time of all, and hoped he would be able to catch the man's eye.

Snake and Rocky were sitting on their respective bunks, talking about what a great piece of ass the new queen was, because Rocky had been lucky enough to be the next to last man to fuck her. She had been extremely messy by that time, but her cunt was still slick and tight enough, and she had fucked back to meet the thrusts of his cock into her. As Snake described how extreme his pleasure had been, he looked over, saw Clayton lying in her bunk, and smiled in recollection. She caught his eye, winked, and smiled back, which Snake took as a promise of even better fucking to come, hopefully just between the two of them.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Snake and Clayton had, and expect to have when the opportunity arises. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12