Clean & Dirty

Story Info
Married and still happy.
1.5k words
4.03
72.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warpdog
warpdog
2 Followers

He stepped into the shower and felt the hot spray of the water on his skin. His wife had just started rinsing her hair. Water cascaded down her back as she washed the soap from her thick, brown locks. Her brown skin glistened under the water. As the water continued its path, it followed the form of her perfectly shaped ass and then ran down her well-shaped legs. Looking at her from behind like that, he could feel a familiar and welcome stirring. Ten years of marriage had done nothing to dampen his longing, his lust, for his beautiful wife.

He realized that she hadn’t heard him step into the shower. He waited until she had just finished rinsing those thick curls before stepping closer and wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She jumped a little at his surprise touch but quickly settled into his arms. He pressed his growing erection against her.

“And just what are you doing mister?” she asked knowingly.

“I just thought I should get cleaned up.”

“Hard to get clean when you’re as dirty as you are,” she teased. She ground her ass into him, bringing his growing erection to rock hard stiffness. He moaned quietly and moved his hands to her shapely hips, following her seductive movement.

“I’m sure you could think of something,” he growled into her ear. She smiled and reached around, holding the back of his head as he kissed her neck again. They stood together, kissing and rubbing, until she gently pulled away.

“Well, I guess I should get started.” She reached down and picked up the soap. “I’ll wash first so as not to soil you.” She smiled a lurid smile. When she smiled that way, it made him want to fuck her in a most non-tender way. She, of course, knew this quite well and used it often to bring him to the brink of torment.

She turned to face him and began to wash. She began to rub the soap around her belly and up towards her large, perfect breasts. She soaped them deliberately, pushing them together and then sliding her hands between them as she massaged herself. Her husband could hardly control himself, wanting to reach down and relieve himself from the pressure she had caused to build in his cock. She could see his cock bouncing in anticipation.

Then she smiled again.

Losing control, he grabbed her and began to kiss her fiercely. His cock pressed against her belly. He grabbed a hold of it and pushed the swollen head down towards her shaved pussy. He rubbed his stiffness along the outer lips, sliding the entire length of his shaft back and forth. He started to push her towards the shower wall when she stopped him.

“Hold on a second, Tiger. You need to get cleaned up first, remember?” She lathered the soap slowly in her hand. “We should take care of that first, no?”

She reached down and began to wash her husbands stiff cock. She ran her right hand slowly up from the base, rotating side to side as she went. When she reached the engorged head, she would use her palm and rub it in a circular motion before sliding back down the shaft. With her left hand she gently massaged his balls. Soon she had his entire manhood covered with a thick lather. He felt, with each stroke, his ability to control himself slipping quickly. His wife must have sensed his growing need for release. She stopped washing and reached up to remove the showerhead.

“Now a quick rinse.” She rinsed the soap off, with a few strokes from her talented hand to help. “Now that’s better. Nice and clean. Of course, I really should inspect it just to make sure, “ she said as she leaned over towards his near exploding cock.

“Oh God,” he moaned. She slid his cock into her mouth. He moaned louder and held the sides of her head. She slid her talented mouth up and down the shaft of his cock, her tongue in constant motion. Soon his hips began thrusting in time with the bobbing of her head. Her hand began massaging his swelling balls, gently cupping and squeezing them.

It was the straw that broke the camels back.

His balls tightened up. He could feel the throbbing at the base of his cock that signaled imminent release. Of course, she could feel it too. She pulled her head back and let his rock hard cock slide from her mouth.

“Not yet you…” she began to say, too late. His cock exploded an inch from her, showering her face and neck with thick cum. To his surprise, her hand pumped his shaft, draining his member onto her. He had never cum on her face before. The thought of it now made his orgasm all the more powerful.

“Shit, sorry!” She looked up at him and smiled. She moved to the side slightly and let the water from the shower wash his cum off her face

“Don’t worry about it,” she said, still rubbing his surprisingly stiff dick. “What you should be worried about is what you’re going to do with my pussy now that you’ve gotten it all heated up.”

He looked down. “I think the answer is in your hand.”

“Still?”

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up from her kneeling position. Their lips came together in a heavy kiss. He always loved to deep kiss her after she had blown him. Something about it was extremely arousing. He turned her, mid kiss, and pressed her against the shower wall. She jumped a little at the cool tile but quickly settled against it. He raised her right leg and placed her foot on the edge of the tub next to the faucet.

“Let me see what I can do to assist you.” With the last word, he slid his still hard cock inside her ready pussy. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She was obviously very turned on. He easily slid the length of his cock in, nestling his balls against her.

He began to slide in and out of her in a slow and steady rhythm. He grabbed her shapely hips to brace her against the wall. Her pussy was still wonderfully tight; he could feel his cock being gripped with every thrust. Soon her hips started rocking in time with his thrusts. Her moans grew louder as the pace of their movement increased. He moved his hands from her hips and braced himself against the wall. He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as she tried to kiss him back. He could tell she was getting close.

As the pace of her movement increased, he could feel her pussy begin to tighten. He pushed in one final time and held himself still with his cock buried up to the base. Her hips kept gyrating. She was fucking his cock for all it was worth, bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm. Of course, her perfect movement and tight pussy were bringing him closer as well. He could feel the familiar pulsing at the base of his cock, preparing for another explosion.

“You like fucking my cock, don’t you?” he breathed into her ear

“Oh, oh, yes,” she moaned. She squeezed his shoulders tighter, pressing him into her. “Oh god, oh god, I’m cuming!” Her last word fell into a loud, writhing groan as orgasm flooded her body. She ground her pussy into him and dug her fingers into his back. Her first orgasm was followed quickly by a second. Her breath came in short grunts as she continued to grind against his pelvis.

Her husband managed not to cum through the first orgasm with gritted teeth and tense muscles. The continued pulsing of an already tight pussy during yet another orgasm was too much for him, however. He could feel the tension in his cock reach the breaking point. Then it broke. His cock exploded in an orgasm even stronger than before. He began to pump his dick into her as he filled her pussy with cum. Her hips had slowed as she reached the end of her second orgasm, allowing him to drive deep into her.

After draining what seemed like every ounce of cum from his balls, he could feel his dick begin to loose its stiffness. His legs felt like jelly and he had to lean against his wife just to keep from slipping into the tub. She caressed his back and he could feel her warm breath in his ear.

“Jeez honey, that one about did you in,” she said and kissed his earlobe.

“It did,” he replied. He pulled out of her and kissed her again. “It’s your fault, you know. Can’t help it that you’re so tight and sexy like that.”

“Yea, keep talking Casanova.” She playfully smacked his ass. “It’s not like you’re not ready to blow your load every minute of the day.”

“Well, there is that.” He turned and looked at the showerhead and then back at his wife. “You know, we probably should get out before…”

The simultaneous shouts from the sudden cold shower echoed in the tiled bathroom.

warpdog
warpdog
2 Followers