Clean but Crude Ch. 01

Story Info
The new maid is late for work at the pornographer's.
1.3k words
3.84
22.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's late. She was supposed to arrive before 9:00 AM and it's now nearly 9:15. I have to be at the office in 45-minutes and on a good day, it's a 35 minute drive. Good days are rare when you have to drive into the city after rush hour has already started. I'm starting to think I should do everything out of my home office but know that I need the break in scenery occasionally, not to mention that I don't like having so many people going through my house. Having a burglar alarm system doesn't do any good if it's always off and having to arm and disarm it constantly is an irritation.

DING DONG.

Finally! I rushed to the front door to hurry her inside and put her to work cleaning the house.

"Hi! It's about time you got here! Sorry to be rude but I haven't to get out of here and there's a few things I want to tell you before I leave."

As soon as I started talking I began studying her adorable outfit and petite, pale body. I use one of those companies that make their girls wear sexy "French Maid" uniforms. I enjoy the view but so far, I haven't had a girl who was dedicated to cleaning the house. They usually try to clean out my wallet by offering to polish my knob for a big tip. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy having my knob polished as well as any guy, but I don't need to pay for it, especially when I'm just trying to get my house cleaned.

"I'm sorry, sir. Please forgive me! I'll work extra hard to do a good job for you. If you don't think I'm worth it, you won't have to pay a cent," she said.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. I get a little frazzled when I'm in a rush. I have to go into my office for a few hours, so I'm going to leave you here to clean. Start in the kitchen, then do the bathrooms, and if you get all that done before I get back, you can start on my bedroom. All of the cleaning supplies are in the pantry in the kitchen. If you get thirsty or want a snack, help yourself. Just make sure you do a thorough job. I want the floors spotless - clean enough for you to eat off! The last couple of girls didn't do at all well, and that's why you're here."

"You're going to leave me here?" she asked.

"Yes, but you'll be okay. I'm going to set the burglar alarm on my way out. If anybody opens the door and doesn't disarm it, a very loud siren will sound and a signal will go directly to the police department. That means you can't open the door, either. Oh, by the way, I'm Brent. What's your name?"

"I'm Beth, and I'll do my best to make you happy, sir."

"Well, I hope you'll do a very good job! You're a cutie and I certainly wouldn't mind having you come here every week. Right now, I have to get a move on. I'll be back in a few hours and I'll see how good you've done."

I picked up my briefcase and keys at the door, punched in the code to arm the burglar alarm, opened the door and rushed out, closing the door behind me. To be extra safe, I locked the door before hurrying to my car.

As I settled into the driver's seat and turned the ignition key I started thinking about Beth's appearance. Sure, the very short black-and-white French maid outfit looks good on just about any young girl, but Beth looked especially sexy to me. Her pale skin, just a few freckles on her face, and the slightly longer than shoulder length red hair got me contemplating what might be underneath the uniform. More freckles? Pale, puffy areolas and labia? Does she have a thick red bush or just a wisp of hair on her mound? Or would she be completely smooth? As I drove in my dazed, auto-pilot mode, I imagined what every inch of her body might look like, and that caused the bulge in my pants to increase in size. If I wasn't running late I might've taken matters into my own hands, so to speak. It was just as well that I didn't. I knew what would be waiting for me at the office.

I looked at my watch as I parked my car. Wow - I made it with a couple of minutes to spare! After I got out I glanced down at my crotch to see if I had any tell-tale spots. No. Whew! Thank goodness for small favors. As I walked towards the building I felt the wetness inside my boxers and wondered if it would eventually show on the outside. I dismissed the thought knowing that all eyes would be looking elsewhere once I got inside.

I reached to open the door but someone inside beat me to it. As the door swung open I heard a soft voice greet me.

"Good morning, Brent! I see you survived the weekend again. You really should take me home with you on Friday so I can make you late to work on Monday."

"Good morning to you, too, Dee! You know the rules against sexual harassment. Besides, I couldn't take you home with me only on Fridays. You'd have to come home with me every night. You know how possessive I am, and I know how you like as many cocks as you can get inside at once. I don't mind sharing a girl with other girls, but I'm the only man who's getting to enjoy my girl. So, until you decide to be a one-man girl, and make me that man, you'll have to be content with just working with me."

"Oh, Brent," replied Dee, "you'd be my only man on the weekends. Wouldn't that be enough?"

"Nope. Sorry. It's all or nothing, babe."

We walked through the waiting area to my office. There were probably a dozen young women sitting and waiting nervously, looking towards Dee and me and smiling. Once inside my office, Dee closed the door and placed a stack of papers on my desk, bending over much farther than necessary to make sure I got a good look inside her blouse.

"Alright, Dee. You don't need to tease me like that. You know how I get when we have auditions, and from what I saw waiting for us outside, I'm not so sure I'll make it."

"Oh, come on, Brent. You know you love my puffy nipples! Haven't you ever wanted to find out if my pussy lips match?"

"Dee! Please! If you keep this up I may give in and slip you a condom covered cock. Damn, I hate condoms!"

"Promises, promises!" she responded.

"So, have you looked at any of the applications yet? What have we got today?"

"It looks like all but one is here to audition for solo scenes, and the one who checked all the boxes has been flirting with me a lot."

"Oh? How? What's she said to you, Dee?"

"Well, the standard stuff, but what really got to me was when she commented on the size and shape of my fingers and how wonderful they must feel inside a hot, wet pussy."

"So, I guess you're looking forward to doing her, huh?"

"Yeah, but not until I find out how well she can use her tongue."

"Okay. Geez, it's getting warm in here! Let's go outside and I'll do the greetings and get started. I'd like to get through this fairly quickly. I have a new cleaning girl back at the house and I want to check on her work."

"Uh, huh. I'm sure that's what you want to do, Brent."

"Stop it, Dee! Now, let's get out there and get things rolling."