Clean but Crude Ch. 02

Story Info
Auditions for girls only.
1.4k words
3.95
15k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee opened the door and followed me outside to the waiting area. She stood in the back and I walked to the front. I turned around and faced several sexy looking young women. A few looked completely innocent, almost out of place for what was about to happen.

"Good morning, ladies. I'm Brent Crude, the owner of Crude Entertainment, and I want to thank each of you for coming in for an audition for a video. As you know from the application forms you completed, there are three kinds of videos we do here... solo masturbation scenes, girl-girl scenes, and for lack of a better description, all girl gang bangs. Crude Entertainment is best known for showing the prettiest girls inserting the biggest things, whether that's dildos, hands, vegetables or something else. In the solo scenes, one girl shows off for the camera, or more importantly, the viewer. In the girl-girl scenes, it's the same thing, but with two girls together. Pretty obvious, huh? In the gang bangs, there's one girl who gets worked over by several other girls. Those scenes tend to get rough due to the fact that everybody wants to get in on the action, and it's not limited to anything in particular. The victim will, quite literally, get raped and forced to service the others. We have several regulars who like to do the raping. It's finding fresh, willing victims that poses the real challenge for us.

Before we begin the actual auditions, I want you all to know that I understand it may be awkward for some of you to work in front of a man, so I have female camera operators, sound and lighting techs on staff. We typically have a much smaller turnout for auditions, so to try to prevent some of you from having to wait a long time, anybody who is willing to perform while I shoot the video can do so. Be thinking about it while I tell you want I want you to do today.

With one exception, everybody is here to audition for a solo scene. Let's see... Janey... you'll be working with Dee, whom you've already met. Just be patient while I go over what everybody else will be doing. Alright, everybody else... here's what we need for you to do. When you enter your set, the first things you'll do is state your name, birth date and tell us a little bit about yourself. There will be a cue card near the camera in case you forget. That may sound silly, but we know you may be nervous and we want you to be as comfortable as you can. After all, your job will be to be as sexy as possible and get the viewer as interested in what you're doing as possible. As far as getting undressed is concerned, that's up to you. If you want to do a little tease while you're talking, that could work. If you want to wait until you're done with the opening greeting, that's fine. If you want to either partially undress before you enter, or come in nude, that's okay - it's up to you. From comments we get from customers, some like to see the girl from natural to nasty while others want to get right to the point. So, if you want to do a little touching through your clothes first, go for it. If you want to bare all and get right to it, go for that. You'll probably want to do a little acting in addition to the masturbation so you'll look good on camera. Just don't go overboard and make it look like you're a seasoned. hard core porn starlet.

As far as what you do, if you didn't bring anything with you, we have several dildos and a ready supply of condoms you can use on them. If you're a finger and fist girl, you don't need to use the dildos. And, there will be a few different kinds of lube available if you need it.

While I'm thinking about it, if you're selected for a feature video, there are some things you'll have to agree with beforehand and you'll have to sign a contract with us. Basically, if you're going to do anything besides a solo scene, you'll have to agree to be tested for STDs before the shoot. I want all my girls to be safe, so I cover that expense. You'll also have to agree to our exclusivity contract. If you ever decide you want to work with another company, or if you ever decide to branch out and do hetero scenes, you come to me and we'll dissolve our working relationship. It's as simple as that. No lawsuits for breaking the contract. Like I said, I want all my girls to be safe and it's so much simpler this way.

What else? Oh - the pay is based on what you do and how popular you are with our customers. Generally speaking, the solo girls don't make as much per shoot as the victim of a gang bang. However, if you only do solo work but there are lots of requests for more scenes of you, it's quite possible that you can earn a lot more. I won't go into that now because we really need to move on. Any questions so far?"

I looked across the room and saw a hand go up.

"Yes... what would you like to ask?"

A brunette with smallish breasts looked around to see if I was speaking to her and then said, "Is this audition scene all we have to do to get a video?"

"Yes. There's no casting couch here. You show us what you have to offer, we talk about what we see, and if we think you may have a future working with us, you'll get a call to come back and go over the terms. Anything else?"

The brunette grinned and responded, "So, even if I let you fuck me, there's no guarantee I'll get hired?"

"Let me make this perfectly clear. Anybody who wants to work for Crude Entertainment must go through our audition process, and that process does not include having sex with me. Sex with me is not in any way a part of the business. Any other questions?"

The same brunette giggled and said, "So, having sex with you is strictly for pleasure?"

I laughed out loud and answered, "Strictly for my pleasure!"

From the back of the room Dee added, "Just his pleasure and no other man's! You can keep as many girlfriends as you want, but if you want his cock stretching you out, you can forget sharing yourself with other men, dammit!"

"Okay, okay!" I replied. "Let's not get started on my sex life and my demands. You're all here to audition for your new career, so let's get started. I counted 10 girls who are here to do solo scenes. Unless any of you have changed your mind and want to try for either girl-girl or gang bangs, it's time to make the schedule. Show of hands. Who wants to do solo only?"

Ten hands went up.

"Janey... you go with Dee and she'll explain what will happen in your audition. The rest of you stay here."

Dee led Janey out of the room and began to tell her that she'd be interacting with her and that after all the flirting, it was time for Janey to prove what a submissive slut she was. I could hear their giggling growing softer as they walked down the hallway to the studio.

I picked up the phone and rang Katie's office. "Katie, come on into the waiting area and meet the girls you'll be working with."

"Okay. The average audition takes about 10-minutes, so with ten auditions to get through, that'll be close to two hours to get through all of them. If any of you are willing to work with me, we can save some time and get everybody on their way a little sooner. Any volunteers?"

The brunette with the questions was the first to raise her hand. A couple of seconds later, two more hands went up, and after another second, one more hand was raised.

"Alright! That will cut it down to about an hour per group."

Katie, a tall, slender brunette wearing an extremely short cutoff denim skirt and a tight white T-shirt with no bra, walked into the room. "I'm here, sir!"

"This is Katie. Everybody who did not volunteer to work with me can follow her back to your audition area. She'll show you where everything is, answer any last minute questions you may have, and then shoot your video. Those who volunteered to work with me, keep your seats for just another couple of minutes, please."