Clean but Crude Ch. 04

Story Info
Auditions for female masturbation scenes.
1.7k words
4.14
14.1k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to the waiting room to get Sierra. She and Wanda were fondling each other. Wanda looked up at me and said, "We couldn't help hearing Suzy over there and just flat got turned on. I think Sierra and I are about ready to do a girl-girl audition scene for you now."

My mind racing from what I'd just watched and the thought of watching who knows what next, I stammered a bit and finally replied, "Too late now. You didn't check that box on the form."

They both laughed.

"Okay, Sierra. Your turn!"

Sierra reached to the floor, picked up the baseball bat, and then got up and walked onto the set. "Let's do this! I'm about to explode!"

Once again I brought up the lights and turned on the camera. I pointed to Sierra and she knew it was time to start.

"Hello. I'm Sierra Keegan, born on May 1, 1994, and I'm bi. Although I usually prefer girls to guys, sometimes I just need to feel full. Fuller than the thickest cock. Fuller than two thick cocks at once. I've been listening to other girls getting it on and let another girl kiss and touch me while I was listening, and I have to tell you - I am so horny right now! I need something really big inside me! I found this baseball bat and thought to myself, I'll bet that would do the trick. Let's see!" She sat on the edge of the sofa, lifted up her mini-skirt, spread her legs wide and revealed her slightly puffy, very wet pussy lips. The tiny strawberry blonde curls of her pubic hair were wet and matted together. With two fingers of one hand she spread open the lips. Shiny, clear juice trickled out and ran down towards her asshole. She easily pushed the handle of the bat into her pussy and stroked it in and out a few times. "Just as I thought! Not big enough!" She pulled out the handle, turned the bat around and placed the fat end to her pussy. Once again she spread her lips apart with one hand and pushed the end of the bat inward. "Yeah, this could work." She scooted her butt down a little farther on the edge of the sofa and rested her feet on the ottoman. She rubbed the end of the bat up and down between her lips to get it coated with her juice and then started pushing inward again. "Damn! Okay. Think about somebody you want to fuck. Who? Hmmm... Brent. Yeah, Brent." The end of the bat started moving inside. She rotated it a little while pushing and it went in a little more. "Oh, Brent! Stretch me, baby!" The bat continued inside some more. "Fuck your little cock slut, Brent. Make her feel it!" By now the bat was in at least 6-inches. Sierra's pussy lips were red and stretched to the max. She rubbed her clit hard and started the rhythmic stroking in and out with the bat. A large wet spot formed on the sofa cushion. "Fuck, yeah! If only there was a girl sitting on my face, too! Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck!" That thought sent her over the edge. Her body bucked and jerked as her orgasm hit hard. The bat fell onto the floor with a loud thud. Sierra's legs went limp.

I dimmed the lights and turned off the camera. I thought I'd give Sierra a chance to recompose before I went over to her. In some ways, that was a great scene, but in others, not so much. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was, after all, a quick fuck with a bat. And she did mention my name.

I walked over to the sofa where Sierra still lay sprawled like a passed out party girl.

"You okay, Sierra?"

"Yeah. Just thinking about what that would've been like in real life. I could completely get into a scene like that. Maybe someday, huh?"

"Maybe. We'll have to wait and see what the future brings. You feel good enough to get up now?

"Yeah. Sorry. Say, can I buy that bat from you?"

"Nah - just take it!"

"Thanks. Maybe I can get a photo of you, me and the bat sometime."

"Maybe. We'll see."

Sierra got up, straightened her skirt and slowly walked out of the studio. Now it was time for Wanda. I couldn't begin to imagine what I was going to see now.

I walked to the waiting area and saw Wanda standing, wearing a very lacey, almost sheer, black lace bra and thong. "You ready, Wanda?"

Wanda smiled sheepishly and replied, "Yup!"

"Okay then. Come on over to the set and well get started when you're ready."

Wanda gathered up about a dozen tapered candles and a lighter and walked over to the sofa.

"Mind if I turn over this cushion? It's kind of wet."

Without waiting for my answer, she flipped over the cushion, fluffed the pillows at either end of the sofa and then placed the candles and lighter on the cushion next to the wet one. "I'm ready when you are, Mr. Crude!"

I brought up the lights, turned on the camera and pointed to her.

"Hi everybody. My name is Wanda Weeks. I was born on a hot, hot day in July. July 20, 1992. I'm not sure if the temperature on that day has anything to do with it, but I really enjoy doing hot things with hot people. One of my favorite things to do is show off for my man." Wanda reached behind her back and unfastened the bra. She slipped out of it seductively, letting it fall to the floor. Although her breasts were smallish, they were perky. The nipples were dark, not long, but stood up proudly. She played with them, making them harder. "My man likes to watch me play with myself like this." While twisting one nipple with one hand, she reached down to the thong with the other hand and rubbed the fabric covering her pussy. "He likes to watch me get wet." She pushed the fabric to the side and dipped a finger in between her lips. "He likes me to get wet so he can put things inside me." Wanda then pulled up the waistband and turned around to show how the thong was splitting her asscheeks. "Sometimes he likes to put things in my ass." She pulled her finger from between her pussy lips and placed the tip of it to the puckered ring of her asshole. She smeared the wetness around the rim and then pressed her finger inside. "Sometimes he teases me like this forever. Sometimes he'll fuck me in the ass. And sometimes he'll turn me around and put things inside my pussy." Wanda turned around slowly as she pulled her finger out of her ass. The crotch of her thong was pulled up snugly between her lips. The fabric was soaked. She looked down at the thong and then back up at the camera. "This is how he likes me. Wet. Wet enough to put things inside me." She pushed down the waistband and then wriggled out of the thong. Naked, she sat down on the sofa, bent her knees and then spread her feet apart. Her lips were darker than I expected, but still enticing. She reached to the pile of candles and picked one up. "How many do you think I can get inside me? Let's see." She pushed the candle inside very easily. "That was easy. Let's add another." She picked up another candle, positioned it beside the first, and pushed it in. She repeated this again and again until she had 8 candles inside her. "I'm starting to feel a little bit stretched. Let's see if I can get any more in." Again, she picked up a candle, positioned it in the middle of the grouping, and slowly inserted it. "I think there's room for one more. Maybe two." She picked up a candle, positioned it in the middle and pushed it in. It took longer this time, but she got it in just as deep as the others. "I think that's all for now. Maybe next time." Then she reached down and picked up the lighter. "Like I said, I like it hot." She flicked the wheel on the lighter and had a flame instantly. She positioned the flame along the bottom row of wicks and lit each one. Even before every candle was burning, wax started to drip down the sides and onto her taut skin. She winced and said, "My man knows how to treat me." She leaned forward carefully, moving her breasts over the flames. "Now that's hot!" A split second after she said that, she squirted long and hard, dousing the flames.

I quickly dimmed the lights, turned off the camera and hurried over to her to make sure she was alright.

"Wanda! Are you okay?!?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just picking off some of the wax before I pull out the candles."

"What about your breasts? Did you burn them?"

"I'm fine. I know what I'm doing. I have lots of practice. You want to help me remove the candles? Maybe put something else inside in their place?"

I looked at my watch like time was the issue. "Better not. Not this time. Maybe sometime in the future."

"Aw, Mr. Crude! Don't you want to fuck me? Aren't I fuckable?"

"Calm down, Wanda. I never said anything about not wanting to fuck you. Just not right now. Don't worry. I'll be in touch. About business and pleasure. Now get those things out of your pussy and get going. I have to finish up here and attend to a few other things."

I waited for her to get dressed and then walked her out of the studio. On the way down the hall I peeked into the other studio and saw that Katie was still shooting. From there I went to the set where Dee and Janey had gone. I found a note taped to the door that read, "Gone fishing." I knew that meant that Dee had taken Janey back to her place to continue whatever they'd started during the audition. I decided to leave a note for Katie and head home to check on Beth's progress.