Clean but Crude Ch. 05

Story Info
Brent comes home to check on the new maid.
2k words
4.4
12.3k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally I wouldn't leave the office while somebody was still shooting auditions, but Katie was more than capable of handling anything that might come up, and after watching four of the hottest auditions I could remember, I really wanted to get out of there and seek some relief. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays my pool cleaner with benefits girl is usually willing to take a break from working on the pool maintenance to take care of me, and since it was Monday, I was counting on getting her to clean my pipe. I also wanted to check on Beth's house cleaning capabilities.

There was very little traffic during the drive back to my house. That's a good thing because I caught myself drifting in my lane as I recalled the things I'd seen earlier. I wondered if Katie's girls were as hot as mine and how hard Dee had put Janey through the paces. I thought I'd wait until later in the day to catch up with Dee and Katie, and schedule a review session to decide which girls would be called back for a real shoot.

I drove up the long, winding driveway and parked the car at the front steps. I paused before getting out to decide my priorities for the rest of the day. First on the agenda would be to see if Pia, the pool girl, wanted to take a fuck break. After whatever happened with her, I'd check on Beth and see how well she'd cleaned my house. Depending on what I saw would decide what happened with her. And sometime after that, I'd try to setup a conference call with Dee and Katie.

As I walked up the steps I realized I hadn't had lunch yet. My brain had been blitzed with sex and I'd completely forgotten about it. Hmmm, what to do? I'd wait until after seeing Pia to decide. Maybe I'd find out if Beth can prepare food, too.

I inserted my key into the door lock and turned it quickly. I pushed open the door and entered the alarm system code to keep the alarm from sounding. I turned around and glanced down the foyer to the living room, half expecting to see Beth on the sofa reading a magazine. I walked to the living room, looking down at the shiny, dust-free floor. To my surprise, everything was in perfect order! Magazines were neatly placed on the coffee table. Lamp shades were clean and straight. The carpet was clean and the windows sparkled. The pillows were plumped and neatly arranged on the sofa which also appeared to be cleaner than before I left. I moved into the kitchen and found it, too, was sparkling. I was so amazed by how clean and neat everything was that I forgot about wanting to fuck Pia. Instead, I walked to the bathroom in the hallway, flipped on the lights and stood there in amazement. The floor, sink, countertop, tub, toilet and even the towels were clean and neat. There wasn't a single streak on the wall mirror, either. I turned off the lights and went towards my bedroom. When I got to the doorway I stopped and listened. I could hear Beth singing in the distance. she must be in the bathroom, I thought. I had to find out. I entered the room, amazed by how perfect everything was. I tip-toed to the bathroom door and peered in. Just outside the shower stall stood Beth, naked and bent over, her lily white ass proudly perched atop her lightly freckled thighs. I stared at it, realizing that she was completely hairless, at least as far as I could tell. My cock grew and strained against my jeans. I must've groaned or something because Beth straightened up immediately and turned to face me. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't hear you come in."

I wanted to say something, but all I could do was stare at her petite body with her pale, lightly freckled skin. Just as I'd imagined, her nipples were a very pale pink, and puffy, too. My eyes traveled down to her hairless mound. She must've known it because at that precise moment she moved one foot a few inches to the side and exposed a little more of her pussy. It was pretty! Not just a slit, but with delicate lips that I wanted to touch and play with.

It suddenly dawned on me that I was behaving like a teenager who was seeing his first naked girl. I cleared my throat and was about to say something when she spoke. "Are you pleased with everything you've seen, sir?"

Talk about a loaded question! "Yes, Beth. I'm very impressed with what you've done with the house, and I have to tell you I think you have a stunning body."

Her eyes looked down towards the floor and then she said, "Thank you, sir. You flatter me. Would you like me to continue?"

"No. Let's take a break. I want to talk with you about something."

Although finding her in the nude surprised me, I was so pleased with how she'd cleaned the house that I wanted to offer her a full-time job. The thought of fucking her, too, was definitely on my mind.

"Would you like to put on a robe or something?" I asked.

"Do you want me to, sir?"

"Well, to be completely honest, no, but if you don't cover up I may not be able to control myself."

Beth blushed and then accepted my offer of my robe. It was way too big for her, but it served its purpose. I could no longer see her gorgeous body.

"Let's go sit in the living room. I have some questions I want to ask you."

We walked to the sofa and I invited her to have a seat. She sat in the middle so I'd either have to sit right next to her or sit in a chair. I opted for the chair to keep some space between us.

"Beth, I'm amazed at how well you cleaned everything! How is it that a sexy girl like you is cleaning houses for a living?"

"Well, sir, it's only a summer job. I have a full scholarship at the university that pays for everything, but that's only during the regular school year. During the summer months I have to rent a place to live, buy food, pay bills - you know, the stuff most people do all the time. Finding any kind of temporary job that pays well is difficult, at best. I looked all around for something until one day I thought maybe I could get a job cleaning. I enjoy it about as much as cooking. Anyway, I found the "French Maids R Us" company and they hired me. I'm not so sure it's going to pan out as I'd hoped, though. For starters, they made me buy the maid's outfit, and it wasn't cheap! I also have to pay for any supplies I use, and I have to buy them through the company. I was so relieved when you said you had your own."

"Okay. Let me make sure I understand this. You enjoy cleaning and cooking, and the only reason you're working as a French Maid is because you need a place to stay during the summer. Is that right?"

"Well, I need to eat, too, but, yes. That's right, sir."

"Alright then. I have a proposition for you, Beth. If you'll keep my house clean and you'll prepare meals for the both of us, and if you'll agree to abide by all the rules I'll explain in a moment, I'll let you stay here the entire summer for free. I'll also give you a small paycheck, but since I'll be covering your rent and food, it won't be a lot. What do you think about that so far?"

" I suppose it depends on what your rules are. Please go on, sir."

"Rule number one. No parties. If you want to party, you can party somewhere else."

"Not a problem for me, sir!"

"Rule number two. No male visitors. If you want to invite a girl or two over for a visit, that's okay. But no guys."

"I don't have a boyfriend, so that's fine, sir. I do have a sort of girlfriend, though."

"Sort of? what does that mean, Beth?"

"Well, she was my roommate at school. That's all we were for a while until one day we started talking about sex and what we'd each done, and, well, we started doing things with each other. We liked it, so we did things more and more often, and eventually it got to the point that we could barely keep our hands off each other. At the end of the school year she said she was going to do some exploring, but that we should get back together again at the start of the fall term. We're signed up to be roommates again."

"Uh-huh. I see. If you invite her over here, I can give you two some privacy."

"You don't have to, sir. In fact, if I can arrange to get her here, we'd like you to join us."

"Pardon me? I'm old enough to be your father."

"It's okay, sir. I know who you are and what you used to do. See, when my roomie and I started finding out about sex together, we did a little research. In that research, we got a DVD of famous porn stars from the past, and you and those twin sisters were in several of the scenes. After watching those scenes over and over, we decided to pretend that we were the twins you were fucking. We often talked about how great it would be if we ever got together with you."

I sighed and thought back about 20 years to the days when I fucked for a living. "You know, one of the twins was my fiancée. Yeah, for a while we were serious about spending our lives together. Neither of us wanted to have kids so I got a vasectomy. That made everything so much easier for us."

"What do you mean, you were serious for a while? A vasectomy sounds pretty serious to me."

"The three of us agreed to remain exclusive with each other. That kept us safe. No STDs. No pregnancies. No jealousy to mess up our arrangement. I think her sister really loved my fiancée more than anybody in the world. Her sister was content with her role in the relationship. And then one day, I found a home pregnancy kit in the bathroom. I asked who it belonged to and they both admitted to using it. I found out they'd been screwing the production company owner during the day when I went to my regular job, and that just wasn't right. It broke my heart. So, we parted ways. It really hit me hard." I stared at the floor. "I wasn't able to perform in porn anymore, either. I just couldn't fuck anybody else for a long time."

I felt Beth's hands on my shoulders as she pressed her breasts into the side of my face. "That's so sad, sir. I don't know how anybody could ever be so cruel to you. I know I couldn't."

As I felt her hands moving slowly down my chest, I quickly said, "Rule number three. If we have sex together, you can't have sex with any other man!"

She kissed my cheek as her hands continued downward. "Can I still have my girlfriend, sir?"

"Yes."

"Will you fuck her, too, sir?"

"Yes, but she can't have sex with any other man."

"And will you treat us like you did the twins in your movies, sir?"

"Which one would you be, Beth?"

"Oh, I'd definitely be the fiancée!" Beth moved in front of me and opened the robe, exposing her nakedness to me. "And I have a rule for you, sir."

"Oh? You do? And what might that be, Beth?"

"Don't ever worry about hurting my feelings. You're a man and I know you need to be with lots of women. Just be sure they don't have any diseases, or else use a condom when you fuck them. I want to feel safe when your cock is in me!"

"That's a good rule." I placed my hands on her breasts and said, "Since you've been tempting me ever since I got here, I think it's about time we put rule number three into full force."