Clean but Crude Ch. 07

Story Info
Brent and Pia get rough with Beth.
1.8k words
4.58
11.8k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been lounging in the shallow end of the pool for a while, expecting Beth and Pia to join me any minute. I was glad to have the heater going so the water was warm. I hate swimming nude in cold water. Like George said in an old "Seinfeld" episode, men experience shrinkage, and even though I didn't have much to worry about in that area, cold water isn't conducive to good sex.

After I'd been waiting for what seemed like too long, I pulled myself out of the pool, grabbed a towel and walked back to the door of the house. I stood quietly and watched Pia sucking and tugging on Beth's clit. Generally speaking, I think I'm a little rougher than normal when it comes to sex, but Pia was giving me a run for the money now. No matter how hard Beth struggled and squirmed, Pia kept her hands pinned down and her thighs spread open so she could continue her assault on Beth's engorged clit. Even with all of the girl-girl action I see in my work, I had to admit to myself that this was extremely stimulating. The way my cock was standing up and out from my body was a good indicator of my arousal. I decided to get in on what was happening.

I quietly moved into the room and stood inches away from Beth's head. I gave my body a quick rub with the towel, tossed it aside and kneeled down so my ass hovered over Beth's face. My first thought was to throat her, but I remembered how eagerly she'd rimmed me earlier and wanted some more of that. I dragged my balls over her face and said, "I'm back for more. Start licking."

I lowered my ass until I could feel the tip of her tongue flicking back and forth, and then lowered myself a little more. Maybe it was due to my position, or maybe it was because I'd been in the pool and was cleaner in her mind. I'm not sure why and didn't really care, but I was thoroughly enjoying her tongue pushing deeper inside me. As I watched Pia tormenting Beth's clit the thought occurred to me that I must be one of the luckiest men alive.

Although I was delighting in the sensations of Beth's tongue twirling inside my ass, I wanted more. Yeah, I'm greedy. I lifted myself upwards and backed up a tiny bit. I grabbed a small pillow from the sofa next to us and pushed it under her neck and shoulders to tilt her head downwards. "Open your mouth, slut." As Beth's jaws parted I eased the head of my cock into her mouth. I adjusted my angle so my cock could slide into her throat and then leaned into her. She wasn't prepared for that and gagged. I backed out enough to let her catch a breath and then pushed back in. I grabbed her tits and started fucking her throat. Beth bucked and jerked and slapped her hands on the floor, so I backed out again. She gasped for air and tried to speak. I knew what she wanted to say. As I pushed back into her throat I told her, "Relax, slut. You'd better get used to this. It's one of my favorite things."

Pia released Beth's clit and with saliva and pussy juice dripping from her chin she said, "He's lying, girl. Everything is his favorite." She laughed and then slapped Beth's swollen clit a couple of times before jamming two fingers into her soaked pussy.

I'd back out of Beth's mouth after every few thrusts to give her a chance to get a breath of air. Each time my cock slid out, more saliva spilled onto her face. Her lipstick, or what was left of it, was smudged all around her mouth and the eye liner began to smear and run from her eyes. Her pussy lips and her mauled clit were red and puffy from Pia's lengthy sucking and recent spanks. Beth looked as though she could have been the victim of a gang rape, minus the cum glaze, but I was working on that.

"Pia, let's trade places."

Pia crawled up to Beth's face and sat on it, grinding her pussy and ass back and forth over her chin, mouth and nose. I moved between Beth's spread legs, lifted them up high and forced my cock into her sloppy wet pussy. If Pia hadn't primed her, I don't know if I would've been able to get into her. She obviously hadn't been inserting extra thick toys with her roommate. I stared at her stretched lips as I pounded into her, relishing the sight of my cock disappearing into her and then reappearing with a little more of her juice coating it. Her clit appeared ready to burst. I tested it with a squeeze between my fingers and Beth screamed, muffled though it was by Pia's twat covering her mouth.

"What do you think, Pia? Cum inside her or dump it on her tits and tummy?"

"You know I'd love to lick it off her, but you really ought to treat her to the shower douche."

Long ago after I first sent Pia home to Greta with my cum still inside her, Greta was furious. She never objected to sharing Pia with me, but she didn't like me leaving any evidence of our fun. As a result, I bought and installed a special extension hose for the shower. On the end of the hose was a connection for either an enema or a douche nozzle and I used it to flush out Pia's messy pussy.

"Good thinking! I'll wash out both of you."

As I continued fucking Beth and neared my orgasm I returned to playing with her clit. Within a few seconds she began the first of several orgasms, her body jerking and trembling uncontrollably. Pia also orgasmed, drenching Beth's face. With the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock, it wasn't long until I was spurting my load deep inside her.

Pia leaned forward, caressed my face in her hands, kissed me and then said, "I may have to add a few days to your pool cleaning schedule, Brent. No charge, of course. Go on and pull out of her so I can lick your cock clean."

I did as Pia suggested. Before my cock was all the way out she was already licking the shiny coating off it. Beth was still lying on the floor trembling, looking every bit the part of a well-used fuck toy. Pia pushed two of her fingers into Beth, twirled them around and then eased them out. She leaned her face down close so she could slurp in the strings of cum that clung to her fingers. "I love the combination of your cum and her juices! I really want to see you use the douche on her, though. Let me help you help her up."

With my cock still semi-rigid and dripping, I reached under Beth and lifted up. With Pia and I steadying her, we walked to the master bathroom and all got into the large shower stall. "Good thing I had this built to accommodate several people," I chuckled.

Pia reached down and scooped up a glob of cum that had trickled out of Beth's pussy, and then licked her fingers clean. "Jeez, Brent! You've outdone yourself today!"

"Thanks, Pia. I had extra inspiration."

Beth, still dazed, looked up at me and asked, "What - how - um, what should I do now, sir?"

After turning on the water and checking the temperature I told her, "Spread your thighs enough for me to get this nozzle inside you."

The sight of her swollen pussy lips had me wanting to fuck her again, but I didn't, knowing I could do that later and anytime I wanted. I pushed the nozzle up into her pussy and then turned the control valve, releasing a gush of warm water into her. As soon as she was filled, water started flowing out of her. I held the nozzle inside another few seconds and then pulled it out. A flood of water and globules of cum came out, splashing to the floor of the shower. I inserted it into her again to repeat the process until nothing but clear water came out. When I'd finished with her, I handed the nozzle to her and asked if she'd like to do the same thing to Pia. She beamed as she took it from my hand and shoved it into Pia's waiting pussy. "The way you tortured me, I have a mind to give you an enema, too!"

Pia smiled and told her, "Remember, girl. Brent fucks me in the ass when I have my period, and I'm due for it in a few days. If you're good to him and you ask nicely, he might let you give me a good cleaning, right Brent?"

"Hey! If she wants to do it, I don't have any problems with that! She'll have to clean up the mess you make, so it's up to her. Right now, all I need to make sure of is that your pussy is clean as a whistle before I let you leave."

Beth flushed out Pia's pussy repeatedly, holding the spray to Pia's clit in between douches, making her cum several more times.

"Alright you two cum sluts! It may be a tankless water heater, but I still have to pay for all the water you're using. Let's go! I have work to do."

I did have work to do, but to be honest, I enjoyed watching them play with each other. I didn't want to send Pia home to Greta and I didn't want the fun to end. My two consolations were that Pia would return on Wednesday and that Beth would be staying with me.

We stepped out of the shower and started to dry off. I watched Pia and Beth take turns rubbing their towels over each other as I toweled myself. I was a little bit jealous because it used to be just Pia and me and I got all the attention. Still, I liked that they got along so well and thought nothing of playing in front of me.

Pia saw the wall clock and exclaimed, "Oh, shit! During all the fun I forgot that I have to get home early to wax Greta this afternoon! I'd better get moving!" She found her shorts and tank top and pulled them on quickly. She hugged Beth's naked body, fondled her ass cheeks as she gave her a passionate kiss and thanked us both for a wonderful time. She fondled my cock, kissed my cheek and said, "I'm so sorry I have to leave now, but I'll be back the day after tomorrow and we can pick up where we left off. I may need that enema by then, too!"